Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel,
Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!!

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

NEW UPDATES 2010

Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license)
Oris Press Matcher
fiery impose
Fiery Color Profiler 2
Preps 6.0r3

Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1
Dynagram inpO2
Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included)
Esko Visualizer 7.5.5
Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac
Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack

Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.9183
Heidelberg.Prinect.Workflow.4.5.200
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2
Heidelberg MetaShooter v4.0.727
Heidelberg Delta 8.5
Heidelberg.Prinect.MetaDimension.7.5.542
Heidelberg MetaDimension v7.5
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1
Heidelberg.Prinect.Content.System.1.0.SR1
Heidelberg Signastation v9.0.3
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0.48
Heidelberg Harmony v1.2.1 for Prinergy
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.5.2 for Mac
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 2.0.7
Heidelberg.Prinect.Common.Database.4.5.17
Heidelberg SignaStation v4.0.0.8202_1
Heidelberg Prinect Prepress Interface v4.1
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.5.35.5
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0 MAC
Heidelberg Prinect WorkFlow v4.0

We provide Hard lock dongles, dongle cracks, emulators, dongles on any prepress softwares.

Nexus 9.0r5 Mac with dongle - NEW
Nexus 8.0r8 Windows with dongle - NEW
GMG ColorProof 5.0 with all options - NEW
Artpro 7.5 Rev. 4 k[ed]
Artpro 8.6r7 k[ed]
Artpro 9.0 r7 with dongle (Minimal of 2 orders) - NEW

==========INTERNAL SOFTWARE LIST===========

Apago PDF Enhancer 2.6
Apago Piktor 3.0
Agfa Prepress (ApogeeX) v6 - NEW
ColorByte ImagePrint 7.0.3
Compose Color Express 4.2
Compose Express Colorflow 1.6
Compose Express Trap 3.0.9
Compose Express Workflow 3.7
Compose Flatout Express 2.2
Compose PDF Imposition 5.5
Compose Plate Controller 2.0
Compose PRI Station 3.5
Compose Raster PrintStation 2.2
Creo CopyDot ToolKit 4.0
Creo CS Xpose 2.0 - NEW
Creo Darwin 1.0 build 049 (Illustrator plugin)
Creo Darwin 2.0 (InDesign plugin)
Creo Pandora 2.7
Creo Print Console 3.7
Creo PS/M 7.1, 8.0 (MAC OS)
Creo Synapse Prepeare Pro 1.1 (MAC OS)
Creo TrapWise 3.6
Dainippon SCREEN PixelStream 4.6 (Impos2000 Server, InkProof)
Dainippon SCREEN SPEKTA for Harlequin RIP 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
Dainippon SCREEN TrueFlow SE 5.0
- FlatWorker SE 8.0
- SPEKTA 2.0
- TrapEditor 2.07
Devstudio Power Plotter 5.4.26
Dotrix Fortuna 3.5
ECRM MAXWorkFlow 3.5 (all modules)
EFI BEST ColorProof 5.0.1 SP2 (XXL and Laser)
EFI BEST PhotoXposure XXL 5.0.1 SP2
EFI BEST ScreenProof 5.0.1 SP2 (Full and 4UP)
EFI BEST Premium Addon 1.1.0
EFI ColorProof XF 3.1.8
EFI Designer Edition 4.0.0
EFI OneFlow 2.0
EFI PrintSmith 8.0.13
Enfocus PitStop Pro 7.2 (MAC OS) (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 8.5 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 9.0 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus Instant PDF 3.6 (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Server 3.0
ESKO-Graphics Software Suite 7.0 R5
- ArtiosCAD 7.41+ datacenter 4.5 gigabytes. - NEW
- BackStage 7.2
- ColorTone 7.2
- DeskPack 7.0.5 - NEW
- ARD Import
- ARD Export
- BarX
- BoostX
- CheckX
- Flexo Tools
- ImageX
- Ink Tools
- ScreenX
- SeamlessX
- StepX
- Studio - NEW
- Studio toolkit for boxes
- Studio toolkit for flexibles
- OutRight
- TrapX
- ViewX
- FastImpose 7.4
- FlexRIP / FlexProof 7.2
- FlexoPERfection 7.2
- Kaleidoscope 7.4
- PackEdge 7.4
- Plato 7.4
- Visualizer 7.5.5 - NEW
- WebCenter 7.0
ESKO-Graphics ColorQuartet Pro 5.2.2
ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 5.2
ESKO-Graphics NewAge 2.0
ESKO-Graphics RipMate 7.0
Harlequine Fusion RIP 8.1R0 - NEW
Harlequine ECRM RIP v8.1a - NEW
Harlequin Print Production Manager (PPM) 1.5r0 - NEW
Harlequin JDF Enabler 2.0
Harlequin Compose Express RIP 8.1r0 (Windows & MAC & Linux) - NEW
Harlequin Xitron Navigator RIP 8.1r0 (Windows, Linux & MAC) - NEW
Harlequin PolkaDots Rasterize-it 8.0r6 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Dainippon HQ-510PC SCREEN 8.0r0 - NEW
Harlequin (Global Graphics) PLUS Server RIP 8.0r0
Harlequin HighWater Designs Torrent RIP 7.2r1 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Xitron Prism RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin Presstek Momentum RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin ECRM RIP 7.1r0
Harlequin OEM RIP 7.0r3
Harlequin RTI RIP-Kit 7.0r0
Harlequin RYBOI PS-RIP IVS 6.3
Harlequin Xitron SDP-RIP 6.0
Harlequin Xeikon RIP 5.3
Harlequin JET RIP 5.51a
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.0.22
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg prinect master data service 3.0 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Content System.1.0.SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg Prepress Interfaces v4.1 - NEW
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.5.35.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Digital Print Manager v4.0.727 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2 - NEW
Heidelberg Classic SignaStation 9.0.5
Heidelberg Delta Technology 8.5
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.0.0 (Windows & MAC)
Heidelberg Prinect MetaDimension 7.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect MetaShooter 4.0.727
- TIFF ToolBox 4.0
Heidelberg Prinect PDF Toolbox 4.0.55 (Acrobat plugin)
Heidelberg Prinect PrepressInterface 4.1
Heidelberg Prinect Profile and Calibration Toolbox 2.0
- Calibration Manager 2.3
- PrintOpen 5.2
- QualityMonitor 2.0
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 4.0.20
Heidelberg Prinect Workflow 4.0.540
- CockPit 4.0
- PrintReady 4.0
HighWater Designs Herkules Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs HWRoam 1.4
HighWater Designs Imager 4.2.8
HighWater Designs InkMonitor 4.4.0
HighWater Designs Pantone Editor 1.1
HighWater Designs PixelProof PC Print Server 2.0
HighWater Designs Primesetter Calibration Tool 1.0
HighWater Designs Signasetter Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs Q2 Output Controller 4.4
HighWater Designs QuickFlow 3.3.2
KODAK Professional Digital Print Production Software 9.1.30
Kodak Insite v5.5
Kodak Prinergy Evo v5.0.6
Kodak Prinergy Connect v5.0.1
KODAK (Creo) Preps 5.3.4 (Windows & MAC) - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy Connect 4.1.2.1 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy EVO 5.0.6 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) ProfileWizard 4.0.16
KODAK (Creo) Service Shell 3.2
KODAK (Creo) Spotless ToolKit 2.0.26
KODAK (Creo) InSite 5.5 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) UpFront 4.0
Lucid Dream I-Trap 3.4.1
Lucid Dream TaskForce RIP 1.0.1
Onyx PosterShop 7.2.0
Onyx ProductionHouse 7.2.0
Onyx RIPCenter 7.2.0
Presstek Momentum WorkFlow 3.3
Serendipity BlackMagic 3.4
Serendipity Megarip 4.1
TGLC PerfX Press Curves 1.4.0
TGLC PerfX Color Management RePro 5.0.1
Ultimate.Technographics.InkReady.2.0 - NEW
Krause Imposition Manager 6.0.1.1 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Impostrip 8.5 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Ink Ready 2.0
Xitron Navigator RIP Manager 3.5 (XiFlow) - NEW
Xitron Raster Blaster 3.7
Xitron Raster Blaster Extreme TIFF Catcher 5.3
Xitron Sierra 1.5.2 - NEW
Xitron Xaps 2.1.3
Xitron Xenith 6.1.3

Cast Software Vivien 1.5
Cast Software WYSIWYG R21
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - CamLynx 4.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ImageMatch 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProComposites 6.1
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProServices 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx School Image Software (SIS) 5.5

=========KEY GENERATING SERVICE=========

ANY CODE for your Dongle Serial Number (Dongle ID) :
- Compose Express Colorflow 1.x
- Compose Express Workflow 1.x, 2.x, 3.x
- Compose Flatout Express 2.x
- Compose PDF Imposition 4.x, 5.x
- Compose PRI Station 2.x, 3.x
- ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2
- Harlequin RIP based software

===========================

Harlequin plugins extra passwords:
[Upgrade]
to version 5.x (ScriptWorks)
to version 6.x (Eclipse)
to version 7.x (Genesis)
to version 8.x

[General]
HDS - Dispersed Screening
HDS light - Dispersed Screening
HMS - Micro Screening
HCS - Chained Screening
HXM - Cross-Modulated Screening
HDLT - Display list technology
TrapPro
TrapWorks / EasyTrap / TrapProLite
TIFF/IT
Harlequin ColorPro / HIPP - ICC Profile Processor
HFCS - Full Color System
HSCS - Standard Color System
Media Saving
CAL - Calibration Manager

[Canon]
W2200
W72x0

[ENCAD]
NovaJet 700 42-inch
NovaJet 700 60-inch
NovaJet 850

[Epson]
Stylus Color 3000
Stylus Pro 5000
Stylus Pro 7000
Stylus Pro 7500
Stylus Pro 9000
Stylus Pro 9500
Stylus Photo 2200 VSD
Stylus Pro 4000 VSD
Stylus Pro 4800 VSD
Stylus Pro 4880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 5500 VSD
Stylus Pro 7600 VSD
Stylus Pro 7800 VSD
Stylus Pro 7880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 9600 VSD
Stylus Pro 9800 VSD
Stylus Pro 9880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 10000 VSD
Stylus Pro 10600 VSD

[HP]
DesignJet 50 PS
DesignJet 120
DesignJet 130
DesignJet 1050
DesignJet 2000
DesignJet 3000
DesignJet 5000
DesignJet 5500
DesignJet T670 - NEW
DesignJet T1100 - NEW
DesignJet Z2100 - NEW

[Protected Devices]
CIP3
TIFF/IT-P1
TIFF
Winprint
Flmsetter RIP
Simple Imposition
Raster, PDFRaster
Imposition Proofer

[Protected Screens]
EDS, Error Difusion Screening
HEDS1, HEDS1
HEDS2, HEDS2

[Extra Feature]
HCPS Canon, all
HCPS HP, all
HCPS Encad, all
HCPS Epson, all
HCPS X-Epson vDot
HCPS GlrtlPROOF
HCPS - Canon, ENCAD, Epson, HP, All Supported Devices, X-Epson, vDot

[Languages]
Chinese
German
Japanese

[Other Plugins]
AppleTalk Protocol (Miramar)
Compose, Class 2 Devices
Compose, Class 4 Devices
Fusion DigiPage 4.02
HighWater Designs QM DI 46-4 Press
Prism
OpenProof (ProofMate) 7.0.1
SecureProof 2a
SetGold 3.3

You can ask for other plugins for any device (printer, plotter, imagesetter) too.

=============================

Compose Express Workflow/Colorflow (1.x, 2.x, 3.x) component passwords:
Update from v2 to v3
AutoPDF
AutoPDF5
AutoPRI
AutoPRI2
AutoPRI3
B2B
CIP3
Content Proof
DI Proof
Distiller
Distribute Job
DynaStrip
ECRM
EscherGrad
EWF Script
Express Trap (I-Trap)
FlatOutExpress
Gapfinder 2
HighWater
InkMonitor
InkScript
Output Internet
Output LoadBalance
Output Windows Printer
Page Combine
Page Splitter
PDF Imposition
PDF Imposition v4 (PDF Station)
PDF Imposition 4 & 5
PDF Output Folder
PDFCreator
PDFPreView
PitStop
PixelProof
Plate Controller
Plate Controller 2
Plate Selector
Preps
PressTek
PRI
PRI Station 2 & 3
Raster Import
Real Time Image
Remote Service
Remote LoadBalance
RIP
StarProof
TIFF
TIFF-IT
VisualProof
Web Groth Compensation

================================

ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2 licenses:
Direct TIFF Exposure
Dot Gain
Dual Screen for aHPS
Page Order By Color
PreView
ImpositionManager
InkControl
Remote Exposure (N*Device)
NewAge
Site License
QuarkXpress Trapping
FlowDrive InRIP OPI
FlowDrive Proof Lite (required Harlequin RIP HDS light)
FlowDrive Proof (required Harlequin RIP HDS and ColorPro)
Finesse Screening (required Harlequin RIP HMS, HCS)
Harlequin Dispersed Screening (required Harlequin RIP HDS)
Harlequin TrapMaster
TrapProLite (required Harlequin RIP TrapPro or EasyTrap)
TrapPro (required TrapPro)
FlowDrive 4.0 - 4.3 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.1 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.0 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)

================================

Contact if interested:

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

ecm2001 titanium download
ecm2001 titanium rapidshare
titanium ecm2001 torrent
ecm2001 titanium crack
ecm2001 titanium v 5.3
titanium ecm2001 v 5.4
titanium ecm2001 v 5.5
titanium ecm2001 v 6.0
titanium ecm2001 v 6.1
ecm2001 v 6.2
ecm2001 v 6.3

ecm2001 v5.3
ecm2001 v5.4
ecm2001 v5.5
ecm2001 v6.0
ecm2001 v6.1
ecm2001 v6.2
ecm2001 v6.3

If you have some protected program, and want to crack it, we can help you!

Ecm2001 v6.3 professional, all checksums enabled download

SHOEMASTER v3.04 all modules download

Victor EAT Designscope 2.05 all modules

Ricardo Wave Software 5.1 r

Elcometer EDCS Plus +

Optitex 9.03 and 9.2 all modules

DVP 5.3 Complete W/S, Aero Triangulation, Vectorization, AT, Orthomosaic

SDS Steel Detailing System v 6.34 Full

Aspen Oneliner/Power Flow version 9 crack

SES CDEGS 10.1.6 Full - All modules crack
ecmfull

Scanvec Amiable Flexi Family 7.6
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN PRO 7.5
Scanvec Amiable Flexi EXPERT
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN
Scanvec Amiable FlexiLETTER
Scanvec Amiable FlexiDESIGNER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT Family 4
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER PRO
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT DX
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SE
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Family 3
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Pro
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Plus
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Basic
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Wood

Bentley Advanced Routing and Permitting System (ARPS)
Bentley AutoPLANT Equipment
Bentley AutoPLANT Isometrics
Bentley AutoPLANT P&ID
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Detailer
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Engineering
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Modeler
Bentley Architecture 8
Bentley Arenium
Bentley AutoPIPE
Bentley AXSYS Engine
Bentley AXSYS Integrity
Bentley AXSYS Process
Bentley CloudWorx 03
Bentley Coax
Bentley Connectors
Bentley Copper
Bentley Data Manager
Bentley Datasheets
Bentley Descartes 8
Bentley Driver Packs
Bentley eWarehouse
Bentley Explorer 2004
Bentley Explorer Interference Detection
Bentley Explorer NWD Export
Bentley Explorer Photorealism
Bentley Facilities Inquirer
Bentley Facilities Manager
Bentley Facilities Planner
Bentley Facilities Reports
Bentley Fiber
Bentley Geo Web Publisher
Bentley Geospatial Management
Bentley Hookups
Bentley HVAC 8
Bentley I/RAS B
Bentley Inside Plant
Bentley Instrumentation & Wiring
Bentley Interference Manager
Bentley Knowledge Manager
Bentley MXRAIL
Bentley MXRENEW
Bentley MXROAD
Bentley MXSITE
Bentley MXURBAN
Bentley Navigator
Bentley Piping
Bentley PlantFLOW
Bentley PlantSpace IsoExtractor
Bentley PowerCivil
Bentley PowerDraft
Bentley PowerMap
Bentley PowerMap Field
Bentley PowerSurvey
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for ArcGIS Software
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for Oracle
Bentley Publisher
Bentley PULS
Bentley Redline
Bentley Structural
Bentley Transportation Data Manager (TDM)
Bentley View
Bentley Vision
Bentley Wastewater
Bentley Water
Bentley CivilStorm
Bentley CulvertMaster
Bentley Darwin Calibrator
Bentley Darwin Designer
Bentley Digital InterPlot
Bentley Elementary Electrical Diagrams (EED)
Bentley FlowMaster
Bentley GeoMacao
Bentley GEOPAK Bridge
Bentley GEOPAK Civil Engineering Suite
Bentley GEOPAK Rebar
Bentley GEOPAK Site
Bentley GEOPAK Survey
Bentley HAMMER
Bentley InRail
Bentley InRoads 2004
Bentley InRoads Bridge
Bentley InRoads Site
Bentley InRoads Site Suite
Bentley InRoads Storm & Sanitary
Bentley InRoads Suite
Bentley InRoads Survey
Bentley Location Data Manager (LDM)
Bentley Location Data Manager Express (LDMx)
Bentley MicroStation
Bentley MicroStation GeoGraphics
Bentley PlantSpace Equipment
Bentley PlantSpace Isometrics
Bentley PlantSpace Orthographics
Bentley PlantSpace P&ID
Bentley PlantSpace Raceways
Bentley PlantSpace SupportModeler
Bentley PondPack
Bentley ProjectWise
Bentley ProjectWise Extensions
Bentley Right of Way Office
Bentley SewerCAD
Bentley SewerGEMS
Bentley Skelebrator
Bentley StormCAD
Bentley WaterCAD
Bentley WaterGEMS
Bentley WaterSAFE
Bentley WinNOZL

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

&f!TkxOjVS
-1
ecm2001
8/25/2010 6:37:13 AM
nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Installed beta Office 2010
I recently installed Office 2010 beta version on my laptop. I had Office 2007 so I decided to keep that version as well. But the problem is that I had Business Contact Manager in my Office 2007 version and as you cannot have Outllok 2007 and 2010 I don't know if there is any option that will allow my business contact manager to be displayed! Do I have uninstall Office 2010 to get back my Outlook Business contact manager? If anyone knows how to do this I would highly apprecite any feedback R "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message new...

Free / Busy information after migration to 2003
I've migrated several users to Exchange 2003 over the weekend as part of a pilot. Everything seems fine with the move. However, i noticed that when i try to schedule a meeting and invite others from the GAL, I cannot see their schedule. Their calendar is just the squiggly lines. Can someone tell me what this could be? We're running Exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 Cluster, with a native Windows 2003 AD environment. Also, we're using Outlook 2003 client. Please help! Thanks. How did you migrate these users? If the user creates an appt, does their schedule now show? ...

AutoCAD images
How do I add an image from AutoCAD (DWG) into Publisher 2003? Also, how can I position the image in the object window? You will have to convert the DWG into a Publisher usable format, or copy/paste special from the AutoCAD application. Are you using the image on a web page? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ckc" <ckc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5C27582-5C6A-428A-B947-0F9D3AA4FA2C@microsoft.com... > How do I add an image from AutoCAD (DWG) into Publisher 2003? Also, how can &...

Spreadsheet/VBA Consulting
Assignment will be due soon but you do not have an easy way to finish it? Tired of spending hours on time-consuming, labor intensive work? Try UDQ Consulting Services - Consulting Cost Starting from $25.00 - Your Small Investment Could Save Your Hours Even Days of Labor-Intensive Repetitive Work! Most of the time, you can receive solution to your problem within 24-72 hours. www.geocities.com/UDQServices UDQServices@GMail.com UDQ Consulting Services Believes that Every Problem Should Have an Easy & Simple Solution Your "Impossible" Task Could Be Someone Else's &quo...

VBA: Insert Page Breaks code is not working in Excel 2010
I have a snippet of VBA code to insert page breaks after a particular row. This works fine in Excel 2007, but it doesn't in another Excel 2010 machine. It doesn't seem right to me that VBA code would behave differently in different versions of Excel. Am I missing something?? RE: Am I missing something?? Yes, your code. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "iswarya" <u59539@uwe> wrote in message news:a6e77011b51d5@uwe... >I have a snippet of VBA code to insert page breaks after a particular row. > This works fine in Excel 2007, but it doesn...

Download Avery template 5385
How do I download a template for Avery Rolodex Rotary cards 5385? You don't need to 'download' a template. The label layout is included in the label sets of both Word 2003 and 2007, under Avery Standard/US Letter. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "...

Download Stock Quotes #2
I an running MSM03. My system use to be set up so that I could download stock quotes whenever I downloaded my online accounts. Now I have to go to customize accounts, restore defaults and then update. This is required each time. Is there a way that I can update the quotes online each time without having to default each time. Also, is it necessary to log in to passport.net each time I start up up MSM03 Thanks MLWEST 1) which version of Money 03 are you running. 2) I never used a password with my MSM03 file. mlw734 wrote: > I an running MSM03. My system use to be set up so that I c...

Changing from Excel 2003 to 2010...?
At work, I shall shortly be upgraded from Office 2003 to 2010 as part of a general IT upgrade (albeit with no change in hardware for users). My colleagues and I use a large number of pretty complex, linked, spreadsheets with lots of macros etc. Many of these run from buttons on user created toolbars etc. I'm sure Excel 2010 is an excellent spreadsheet programme and we'll all get used to it in time... However, given the new ribbon UI etc I am a little anxious about whether our existing spreadsheets will still work properly (we can't afford any downtime). Obviously I will do ...

Instale Money 2005 web trial y funciono, el full no
Instale Money 2005 trial web y funciono perfectamente por 2 meses, posteriormente instale el full version y este no reconoce las cuentas creadas en el Money web trial. Sorry, can't reply in Spanish, but it looks like you have installed the trial version for, say the US and then bought a different copy of Money, for example an International edition, which will not open the file from another country. You'll need to export all of the accounts from the trial version as QIF and then import them into the version you do have. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-...

Confused about new Money Plus download
My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year, I have downloaded and paid for a "new" copy with a new licence. Do I have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until 11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will expire in Jan 11. In microsoft.public.money, SPP wrote: > >My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year, >I have downloaded and paid for a "new" copy with a new licence. Do I >have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until >11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will...

Exchange 2010 and Entourage Meeting Requests
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We set up Exchange 2010 recently and our Mac users with Entourage 2008 WSE. Entourage has been updated as well as Exchange to latest releases. <br><br>The issue we're seeing is an Entourage user gets a meeting request in their email and accepts it within the mail message. The meetings goes on their calendar locally but if I go into OWA the appointment is not there. Now, if I go back to Entourage, find the appointment on the Calendar locally, and &quot;re-accept&quot; it...

2010 Beta envelope issue
The delivery address prints at the top of the envelope instead of the delivery address area. How do I resolve? -- Patty Patty wrote: > The delivery address prints at the top of the envelope instead of the > delivery address area. How do I resolve? First use the Add to Document button in the address dialog. Click in the address and look at the style applied to it. The style should be Envelope Address -- if it's some other style, select all the lines of the address and apply Envelope Address style to it. If the style is already Envelope Address, then it sounds li...

How to open a form in Outlook 2010?
Just upgraded to Outlook 2010 and I can't find how to open a form! The MSOffice Excel Outlook 2003 to 2010 spreadsheet says that "Forms | Choose Form" is now "File | Choose Form", but I don't see "Choose Form". Under options, "Custom Forms" I can see my forms, but not how to open them! teaboy;710283 Wrote: > Just upgraded to Outlook 2010 and I can't find how to open a form! The > MSOffice Excel Outlook 2003 to 2010 spreadsheet says that "Forms | Choose > Form" is now "File | Choose Form", but I ...

Money 2007 Premium Downloaded Version won't install on Vista x64 U
I recently purchased the downloadable version of Microsoft Money 2007 Premium from Microsoft.com, and it appears to be the full install file. However, when I try to run the instal program on Vista Ultimate x64 edition, it crashes on the little "Loading" box before it gets to any dialog or file copying. Any help or suggestions would be great. I have tried "run as administrator" along with compatibility mode for XP SP2, Windows 2000, and Window 9x/ME, and none of the above have had any affect. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Likewise, if anyon...

Sharepoint 2010 upates: Visit codebanking.com regularly
Play sharepoint sharepoint quiz and puzzle Get updates on sharepoint 2010 New to sharepoint then visit http://mosshelper.weebly.com ...

Autocad import error
I am evaluating Visio for possible purchase and have a downloaded trial version of Visio Professional 2003. I am trying to open or import Autocad files. Using either the Import - Cad drawings option, or just the Open option, I am still getting the error message about the files not being in ..dwg or .dxf format or being corrupt. I have tried the suggestions in previous threads, including saving the files back at Autocad 2000, Autocad 2000 .dxf, or Autocad 2004 .dxf and still get the same error message. Am I missing something? I am a very new user. As in just today. I appreciate any sugg...

Money keeps changing downloaded ATM withdrawls to Verizon. argh!
For many years, Money recognized ATM withdrawls and assigned the correct payee and category automagically. I don't know what I did, but now every ATM withdrawl comes up as a telephone bill payment to Verizon and I have to manually change it. This happens regardless of the ATM withdrawl amount. What can I do to put things back? It's killing me. Using Money2005, btw. Thanks in advance for any help. -josh Nevermind. Found the payee match settings. Can you tell me what you did to correct this? I am having a similar problem with downloads. All transactions at Food World are ...

XL 2010: Parent of a Range can be a Shape?
Hi Anybody else noticed that: - in xl 2010 - if you have add a shape to a sheet - then ask: ? typename(activesheet.Shapes(1).TopLeftCell.Parent) you get the answer: Shape while in other versions of excel, you get: Worksheet (the later makes more sense to me, at least). Is that a bug or a 'weird' change in the object model? Thanks, Sebastien ...

OneNote 2010 for Electronic Laboratory Notebook
I'd like to use it in this capacity, but questions: - Important that a day's journal can not be later edited (legal patent issue), how to support this? - Does this version support encryption? - Can Integration with Sharepoint 2010 be used whereby a day's journal is posted but can not be changed or at least flagged as changed? Thx. For 1 & 3 - print your daily journal as a PDF file. OneNote 2010 supports that natively. For 2 - not exactly, no. But you could create an encrypted volume with something like TrueCrypt and store your OneNote notebooks in there. ...

edit an autocad r14 <embed> object to open in autocad 2000
=EMBED("AutoCAD.Drawing.14","") convert to =EMBED("AutoCAD.Drawing.15","") How do you make the autocad r14 object open in autocad r2000. I no longer have autocad r14 so i can't open it otherwise. Is there maybe a place to tell excel where to look for the exe file? ...

Trying to open the current db in Access 2010 through Access Basic
I haven't programmed in Access Basic in quite a long time. Through Access Basic coding, I use to be able to open the current database and then open a table and walk through each record. Now I can't even open the database. Does anybody have an example of how to do the following: 1) Open Workspace 2) Open Current Database (assume name is unknown during run time 3) Open specific table 4) Step through each record and access the fields George C. Derkacs <George C. Derkacs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I haven't programmed in Access Basic in quite a lon...

In Outlook 2010 Beta I get unwanted Folders named News Feed.
What are these and how do I get rid of them or use them? http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/office2010/threads "Marv" <Marv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E60BEA2B-0961-4069-89C2-61F16B7D0CCD@microsoft.com... : What are these and how do I get rid of them or use them? Are they duplicate folders or you don't want to see the news feed folder at all? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mail...

How to display the full 100-character item description?
Hello again. I'm still waiting for our Consultant to provide us the much-needed code for displaying the item notes in our Sales Reports. We don't have VBA, nor any third party chunks but Report Writer to enable us to customize some of our reports. For now, I'm trying to modify the sales report such that all 100 characters of the Item Description will be displayed. However, even that doesn't work! I have read some forums but none of them seem to solve my problem. Need help...again :( To display the text notes on your report, you can use the Report Writer function RW_Get...

office 2010 01-23-10
ok, well thats a downside, iv become to likeing it, does anyone know how much i will cost in the future From: "david" <david@nospam.nospam> Subject: Re: microsoft office 2010 Date: 23 January 2010 07:48 It did last only for a year, starting last April or May. Right now I think it is only going to last for a couple of months. I think it expires in April or May. (david) "francis" <francis.boj@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:EAE6575C-EAD9-42C6-9E71-D7DC1077A18F@microsoft.com... > hi there im francis i want to get some answers. does of...

DPM 2010 Recovery
It appears from the RC that granualar recovery for either Exchange or SharePoint is to restore the data store to a separate database, reconnect that database to either Exchange or SharePoint and then find the data that you want. So was wondering why this approach? Not being critical jst want to understand why one could not drill into a content database and restore a single docment from the recovery console? Thank you Chuck Sharepoint/Exchange don't support extracting one item out of their databases without mounting them hence they need to be mounted before ...