You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt
No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to
attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every
time www.FreeExamKing.com
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Can I change date on 1 page and have it auto change on every page
In publisher I have tickets that are dated. I need to change the date before printing each time. I have 75 pages with the date listed 8 times on each page. trying to see if it is possible to change the date once and have it automatically change on every page. ...

mail will not open
when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was an error opening this message.....an error has occurred". This doesn't happen to all messages nor does it happen to all messages from the same sender. "velona" <velona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFA4037-506D-4362-B110-13A9915D825A@microsoft.com... > when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was > an > error opening this message.....an error has occurred". > This doesn't happen to all messages nor doe...

Plotting dates and times!
I am having difficulty plotting dates and times in excel. I hav information I want to plot against time, time being made up of date and time. I have attached the file. Whenever i try plot the graph show incorrect dates and times and plots all the data together as if it wa all for the same date and time. Can anyone help Attachment filename: book1.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=69478 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Exporting multiple accounts from Money?
Is it possible to export multiple accounts from Money at once? I don't see how exporting every account, one at a time, each into a QIF is feasible. Accounts depend on one another. When a dependent account is missing, it reeks having on the depending account in the target financial program. In microsoft.public.money, brett wrote: >Is it possible to export multiple accounts from Money at once? No. > >I don't see how exporting every account, one at a time, each into a >QIF is feasible. That you see. It's the subsequent import that you are worried about. > Acco...

How to sort multiple sheets (which have same format) at one time?
I have a workbook with multiple sheets which have the same format. I need to sort all in the same manner. How can this be done. I noticed that the sort function is not available when selecting/grouping multiple sheets. I'm going to take you at your word and make a few assumptions. Taking you at your word: ALL sheets in the workbook need to be sorted. Assumptions: only 1 column is used to determine the sort order, and the sort is to be in ascending order. The following code will do that, and allows you to define which columns are included in the sort, and which column ...

Excel 2007 will not refresh cells
I am currently using Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I want to use to do some analysis of various situations. So here is my problem. I have several columns that have totals at the bottom. I have no problem getting the columns to total initially. However, if I plug in another number in the column, the total stays the same and won't refresh or re-total the column. I don't recall that this was a problem when I worked with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to get the totals to update when I enter some new numbers in the column? Thanks in advance for the...

Appointment time increment
How can I change the appointment time increment from 30min to 15min? Assuming you are using 2003 (since you didn't include the version in your post), you can change this setting by going to the calender, right-clicking over the calender area, choosing "Other Settings" and then adjusting the time scale using the drop down menu. I find 15 minute increments to be a pain because the make it harder to see your day at a glance. In the future, it's best to include the version you are using in any posting here. ...

Money 2002 Grabs download
I am using Quicken but wanted to tried out money 2002 installed on my new E machine computer. Now I try to download my bank info to Quicken but money grabs download with out asking me which one (Quicken or Money) to download to. Before I played with money it worked just fine. What can I do? I dont want to compleatly Kill Money off my system, I tried to cancel my bank Acc #. Help!!! Thanks Deny In microsoft.public.money, Deny wrote: >I am using Quicken but wanted to tried out money 2002 >installed on my new E machine computer. Now I try to >download my bank info to...

Money-Saving Offer (All 3400 Exams Q&A's) Just in $49
Money-Saving Offer (All 3400 Exams Q&A's) Just in $49 ITRealExams is the leader in supplying certification candidates with current and up-to-date training materials for Cisco Certification and Exam preparation. ITRealExams Cisco resources are constantly being revised and updated for relevance and accuracy. We 100% guarantee the materials with quality and reliability which will help you pass any Microsoft certification exam. http://www.ITRealExams.com ...

subform will not refresh
I have a subform for jobs to be at list - when I am int the actual form it requeries and shows only the ones checked off - when I go to the mainform with the jobs to be at list as a subform - it does not refresh or requery unless I close and open back up again. I had added a refresh command button with the following code: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh when i press the refresh button it refreshes the job list to be at I add this code to the Onload of the Main form - don't want user to have to press refresh button but it doesn't refresh jobs to be at list unless press ...

Money 2006 Deluxe and Business Checking FAILS
Very annoying... I have all my personal accounts with Commerce Bank/Commerce Bank NJ, PA, NY & DE. I manage to sync/update these with Money everyday and it works great. I recently opened a business checking account with Commerce as well and since I have a seperate userid/pin for this I have been trying to add this account and set it up for online services from within Money... BUT IT WON'T LET ME. It tells me the sign-in fails. I have done the following: 1. I have double-checked the credentials many times and they are right. I am able to login to the Commerce Bank website using them...

messages will not display on Outlook Express
I cannot get my messages to display the text of the message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try to open a message the message will pop up, but without text. The hourglass icon is displaying, seeming like it's trying to pull the message up but it never comes. Does anyone know what I should do? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot get my messages to display the text of the > message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try > to open a message the message will pop up, but without > text. ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

Restore from Money 2004 Deluxe to Money 2005 Standard
I am battling to get my previous version of Money 2004 Deluxe's backup filed read by a newly installed Money 2005 Standard version. Can anyone please assist - I'd hate to loose a few year's data! I am going through the normal restore from backup file process, it does the conversion and then after all that it says it can't read the money.mny file..... is this due to different versions, i.e. Standard vs Deluxe... Kind regards Pieter See if this helps. http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/23.aspx Also what are the last digits of the version number from Help > About. It shoul...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...

Pass Thru queries
I have a situation where we are needing to migrate a legacy application with reports (written in Access) into a SQL Server environment. We do not yet want to convert all the reports yet into Reporting Services so we still will be using the current reports that have been written in Access (2003). One of the reports contains about 250 fields where each needs it's own SQL query. 1) Can a stored procedure be written for each field and can Access use these stored procs 2) Can I use Pass-Thru queries and is the database limited to how many it can have? 3) Our other solution is to re-bui...

Changing Time format in Date column
Hi, When I review email messages in Windows Live Mail I would like to see the time displayed in 24 hour format by each message. Ie, instead of Date: 05/03/2010 4:35 pm I would like it be shown as 05/03/2010 16:35. Any help from anyone would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks, Jon. "Jon" <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54D681D7-2367-434B-AC7A-29AD80A4A828@microsoft.com... > When I review email messages in Windows Live Mail I would like to see the time displayed in 24 hour format by each message. Ie, instead of Date: 05/03/2010 4:35 pm...

My Money Side will not stop
I read the FAQ for Money 2002 and it stated A) Click Help in MoneySide, then Settings. Under "Open MoneySide" select "Never" and then "Done." I select "Never" but there is no "Done" I can find and My Money leaves for this time only to return again. Is there any way to kill money from running in the background. It is not running in MSCONFIG on my XP sp2 system that I can find. Thanks Don I wish I had a way to test this here to tell you how to do it and validate the FAQ. Hopefully somebody who can still test on M02 will join the thread....

Money keeps disappearing from my computer
As crazy as this sounds, on Saturday I woke up and went my computer and Money 2005 was gone completely from my computer. No desktop Icon, nothing in the start menu. I went to Program Files, I have directories on my commuter for "Microsoft Money" (2002) "Microsoft Money 2004", "Microsoft Money 2005", and "Microsoft Money 2006". 2006????? I don't even know where that came from. Anyway, there is hardly anything in these directories, except the 2002 version. The others are either totally empty or nearly empty. There was nothing in the rec...

Player will analyze and prepare music to burn but will not burn.
I recently updated to Version 11 and now my WM Player will Analyze and Prepare each song that is in the burn cue but as it initiates the transfer of the music to the disc, it generates a problem. As it starts the first song, it shows the message "finalizing disc" next to the first song. Then the burn ceases and the message " Windows Media Player can not burn files to the CD. Verify that the disc is clean and not damaged. If necessary, select a slower recording speed or try a different brand of blank discs." I tried two brands and tried several new clean d...

how do I export all my contacts at one time in vcf format?
I'm trying to get all my contacts into another program that only accepts vcards. While I know that I can save individual contacts as vcf, how do I save all my contacts at one time into a vcf file? Using Outlook 2007 You will need a 3rd party utility - several available by searching google One possible option can be found here (not related to us - provided purely FYI): http://vcard4outlook.4team.biz/ Karl ___________________________________________________________ Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group ContactGenie - Importer/DataPorter/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact M...

Think I will be staying with Money2004 for good...
Just to throw my two cents in on all this money2007 stuff. It looks like MS doesn't care about users of older versions of money. With all the changes, I think they just hope to pick up new customers who don't know any better. Based on what I have read...I won't even bother trying a trial of 2007. Granted the other software out there in the personal finance space isn't that great, at least I have a decent version of money with 2004. C Money 2004 was the last best version of Money to be sure. When Money 2005 dropped I tried it for about a week and then moved to Quick...

Copy of attributes from a table to another
Hi; Anyone knows how to copy an attrbute I've just created, from a table to another? Thanx! Can you provide a bit more detail? ...

Passing UserGUID to the Custom Role Provider
I am implementing a Custom Membership and Role Provider against SQL Database using Visual Studio 2010. Most of the data on the website is associated with the UserGUID rather than the UserName. On the membership provider I am storing the userGUID as follows: HttpContext.Current.Session.Add("UserGuid",System.Convert.ToString(reader["UserGuid"])); I can easily access this value on any of web pages However on my Custom Role Provider the HttpContext.Current.Session is null. Question 1 Where do I store the UserGUID on my membership provider so I access it on my R...

Form/Subform Will Not Open
Access 2003 desktop application ....... When I try to open a form/subform I get the message: "Could not use <name of backend file>; file already in use." What could be causing this message to appear? If I click OK, the form opens with just a blank space for the subform. If I remove the control source from the subform control, the main form opens correctly. I can open the subform by itself with no problem. I have rebuilt the form/subform and get the same message. Thanks for any ideas! Steve "Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> wrote in me...