You cannot perform this operation at the moment.There is an online operation in progress.

Do you know why is the following message appearings "You cannot perform this
operation at the moment.There is an online operation in progress.Please try
again later".

I have nothing running in the background.  I am trying to import a file by
downloading from the web and then clicking "Open" button.

0
NoReply9659 (237)
6/25/2007 6:39:15 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Some activity is in process, either the one you initiated or another one
Money piggy-backed on your request. Money does some auto-processing on
imported files, trying to match the file transactions to existing Money
transactions. It doesn't let you make any transactions until it's finished.

"April" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message
> Do you know why is the following message appearings "You cannot perform
> this operation at the moment.There is an online operation in
> progress.Please try again later".
>
> I have nothing running in the background.  I am trying to import a file by
> downloading from the web and then clicking "Open" button.

0
paul50 (31)
6/26/2007 12:56:53 AM
What I have to do is save the file to my pc, then I can click and open it
into Money (this is before any matching of transactions occurs).

Another site which I use will let me open the file straight into Money
without having to download and save the file first.

"Paul Shapiro" <paul@hideme.broadwayData.com> wrote in message
> Some activity is in process, either the one you initiated or another one
> Money piggy-backed on your request. Money does some auto-processing on
> imported files, trying to match the file transactions to existing Money
> transactions. It doesn't let you make any transactions until it's
> finished.
>
> "April" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message
>> Do you know why is the following message appearings "You cannot perform
>> this operation at the moment.There is an online operation in
>> progress.Please try again later".
>>
>> I have nothing running in the background.  I am trying to import a file
>> by downloading from the web and then clicking "Open" button.

0
NoReply9659 (237)

vba macro to perform custom reporting -transpose from rows to columns
I have one workbook and two sheets 1 sheet has data for automated test scenarios that may be run up to 3 time if they don't pass on the first or second try Sheet1: TestSet Test Result reason if failed 1 pass 2 pass 3 pass 4 fail x 4 fail y 4 fail z I want to create a summary report that looks like Sheet2 for the Sheet1 logs above test run1 result test run2 result test run 3result Sheet2 Testset result1 result2 result3 1 pass 2 pass 3 pass 4 fail fail fail So if a testset is executed more ...

Online update Extremely slow !!
I've set up my accounts to sync with Msmoney Central using a Windows Live ID.The sync takes hours and nearly a day.This is useless, I want to go back but it won't let me take my accounts off the server until it's done ? Whate could be wrong here ? Thanls Alan ...

performances
performances Hi, I am writing c++ application in vc++ 6 the application use a lot of cpu processing (math calculations), I am running the application on Win-XP, p-4 2.8 HT! What is the best way to compile my application so it will run faster? What are the best ways to write or build my application for faster running? What i the different betwine processor type Blend* inn the C/C++ tab of the project setting and the other option??? Thanks! "Dave" <dbg@012.net.il> wrote in message news:eY8jUE38EHA.3756@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > performances > > Hi, > I am wr...

Business Contact Manager, performance sacrifices?
I'm hoping we can all learn a little about Business Contact Manager... After some initial difficulties that were resolved by 1.5 hours with Microsoft and some great ideas from Patricia Cardoza's new book, I've got Business Contact Manager running smoothly. That's a good thing because I provide support and training in Outlook to clients and want to be able to recommend this new add-on. But is it ready to recommend? Here are two things that seriously bother me: my contacts take so much longer to load and sort. Searching from the "Find a Contact" box formerly t...

KB for Performance Optimizer trouble
In the process of moving EDB files from a crashed server to a new server built with same name, etc, but different platform (from NT to W2K Sp4) I found the Performance Optimizer would not allow me to move files to different volumes. A quick google search showed because of SP4 I needed to contact Microsoft for the patch but when I called they said I needed the KB article and I searched and searched and even none of the 'MVP' replies saying 'contact microsoft' had the KB number. After having the MS rep hold the line while I was scouring google and retrying the process to get the ...

Perform function...if?
Hi I have a workbook that I'm continually adding data to daily. and I also have another workbook that I want to perform calculations, but I only want the calculations performed IF there is data in the first workbook... Here are the two formulas the way they are now... ='Stock Return Data'!J24*0.25 ='Stock Return Data'!J24-'Tax Data'!A14 How can I tell both these functions, to only perform if there is data on the original worksheet? Thanks, Confused Man Hi try =IF('Stock Return Data'!J24<>"",'Stock Return Data'!J24*0.25,"&...

Macros -- Why not implement them in Store Operations Manager?
Macros are apparently only intended to work in Store Operations POS. It would make initial data loading and setup much better is they worked in Store Operations Manager. Thanks Kent Smith ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busines...

Payee Name from Online Banking
Hi, I've just started using Money 2005 to download statements from my Bank of America accounts. When I first set this up the transactions were downloaded with no details in the Payee Name field, apart from ATM transactions. Having changed the settings I've managed to get some information downladed to the Payee field, but all I get is "PURCHASE 123456789...", and not the followng line from my transaction which includes the actual name of the payee. I'm really hoping I'm doing something wrong here and I can download this crucial information, can anyone offer an...

E2K3 Performance
My E2K3 server is having an occasional lag time in processing and would like some ideas on where to look at improving performance. 2.4 Xeon processor 1.3 Gb RAM Lot's of disk space Page Files are c: 1920 - 4096 and d: the same (seems incorrect, maybe should be static value?) When checking the running system, CPU is at 4% and pagefile is at 1.64 Gb. It's a low use server, less than 100 mailboxes and a backend to OWA out front. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks. ...

Online job needed Virtual Assistant
Online job needed Virtual Assistant An expert writer of a high dense visitors and popular article site offers to recruit a virtual assistant.Your job is to receive and sending e-mails.The knowedge in Microsoft Outlook is strongly recommended.Your good and accurate typing speed with ba sic knowedge of english can recover yourself from agony of unemployment. visit: http://classifieds.byindia.com/detail.php?siteid=6255&cityid=139&show_still=1&citydetail=1 General details Sold by John Martin Email jobinfoway@gmail.com ...

Online updates without using passport
Hello, Is there a way to use online updates without using passport? I'm not asking about file downloads - I want msmoney to connect directly to my newly opened citibank accounts and download account transactions whenever I select the on-line updates option. This works fine for the accounts I've set up in earlier versions, but using passport and publishing your account information to the web seems to be compulsary for any new accounts. I'm not comfortable with publishing all my financial information on the internet, regardless of how secure that might be, or regardless of wh...

iesample performance in CEPC is slow
I have created a CEPC by using Wince 6 and when i browse INTERNET the speed is very slow with compare to standard Windows 7 running X86 machine. (The test carried out in the same machine) . For both case i use the Internet Explorer to browse the net. Is there any method to improve the performance of IE sample browser. Huh? What hardware are you comparing to what hardware? You don't seriously expect a Windows 7 dual-core 3.3GHz processor running 4GB of RAM with a high-performance display chip/driver to be comparable to a 900MHz ATOM processor with 256MB of RAM and a VGA F...

Interactive online VBA training recommendations?
Does anyone have any recommendations on interactive online or CD training courses for VBA? I appreciate any suggestions and or comments on any programs that you are aware of, whether they be positive or negative. Thank you. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Try the following links, the first is particularly recommended http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/ExcelV...

Excel performance slowly
Dear All, We have a license for MS office XP professional but anybody have a problem like us. It's very slow in network when we use a icon tools bar or pooldown menu function. We upgrade our Office XP version to service pack 3 ready. Some computers in our factory have a problem like slowly but some have not. We does not know how to solve this problem. Best Regards, Songphan C. IT Manager MPO ASIA Co.,LTD. songphan@mpoasia.com Hi only some general ideas: - clear the temp directory, reboot and try again - virus scanner could cause this behaviour -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, ...

Perform
Hi; I want to implement a Special Upgrade against one of my company database (I have 16 company database) but I received the error while doing upgrade. I need to run Perform Special Upgrade because I found that one of the stored procedure is not there "glpCreatePostingActivity" on a new created company. I found a red "X" on the company selection in Great Plains Utility. How to fix? ...

Save operation on table MOP_Order_MSTR failed accesing SQL Data
I am getting the above message, when entering the MO entry window in V10, SP4 Any idea why? -- Doug Doug, that is a very generic error and won't tell anyone anything other than something didn't work when trying to read a MFG table (the MOP_Order_MSTR) table. If you press the "More Info" button your client will give you the SQL error that was returned. Review or post that error message and someone should be able to help you. patrick developer support PS v10.0 is only up to SP1 so far, not SP4. I doubt the version matters in this case but you never know. -- Thi...

questionable operation
I have a user with an installation of Windows 2000, Office 2000 with all the latest service packs. Opening Excel first and then opening a .XLS file works as designed. Opening anything else, either from a shortcut or the actual file ends up with not only that file open but a 'Book1' file open as well. Also being opened this way if any change is made to the original file and an attempt to Exit (not just close the file) is made...it asks the usual "Do you want to save changes" message...but then it does not close the file. Both 'Book1' and the original file remain open. ...

query performance inconsistence
I put a query on two seperate query windows and both connect to the same SQL server. I ran it individually. One is running less than 3 secs and the other one is taking > 20 secs. The execution plan is a bit different. The obvious different one in the execution plan is that the one that is running faster is using parallism. The confusion part for me is that it is the same query running on the same server but on two different connections. Can this be possible? I am very puzzled. The server is running SQL 2005 sp3 std. od -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://...

Performance down
In Microsoft Outlook 2002, I tried the journalling and the performance went down drastically. Just to open or preview a single mail message of hardly 1 KB it consumes 4 to 5 seconds. The same situation continues even after removing the auto-journalling. I am totally frustrated as it takes 15 to 30 mins just to browse through 20 mails every morning. Can someone help me out to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance. ...

Re: Invalid Operation 437
We are using Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System version 2.0, Point of Sale. In attempting to convert a quote to a sales order, we are getting the following error message: Invalid Operation 437: Invalid transaction type was detected Has anyone else come across this error? Suggestions or help are very appreciated. We're pretty much getting our feet wet with this and are very eager to use this. Thanks. ...

You dont have appropriate permission to perform this operation.
In Outlook 2003 when I click on send and recieve it gaves me following error message: "You dont have appropriate permission to perform this operation." Please help Try checking the properties of the following files: outlook.srs, outlook.dat and views.dat. These files are located in: c:\document & settings\<Username>\application data\microsoft\outlook see if those files are set to read-only and, if they are, remove the read-only attribute. Post back on the outcome. "Khalid" <Khalid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53719C3A-BBDC-47EE-...

Online Checking Register
I don't know if this exists but I would like to do find an online check register site, one that I can keep track of my account online so that I don't have to load software. I appreciate any feedback. In microsoft.public.money, 1slorunner wrote: >I don't know if this exists but I would like to do find an online check >register site, one that I can keep track of my account online so that I don't >have to load software. >I appreciate any feedback. See if MSN Money meets your needs. http://moneycentral.msn.com/banking/moneyplushome.asp ...

Serialization performance
We're seeing long load (and save) times when serializing MFC object collections. As an example, a 6MB file is taking 30secs to load on a fast machine and we're wondering what sort of tricks were available to optimize this. Details are below. We're using an MFC typed ptr array, declared inside our collection class as shown below. >>> template<class T> class CMyCollection { public: CTypedPtrArray <CObArray, T*> array; }; <<< To load the collection, we're calling the Serialize method of the typed ptr array as shown below....

SMS Online
SMS Online (http://www.vfirst.com/uk.php) ValueFirst SMS Online is a window based application that helps customers send SMS barcodes through their desktop. The ValueFirst SMS Online sends (http://www.vfirst.com) SMS barcode in Nokia Smart messaging format which is supported in most Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola and Samsung GSM mobiles phone as well as few other brands. The barcode are easily readable through any barcode reader supporting EAN_8 barcode format. Key features: SMS Broadcast/narrowcast: The users can send bulk barcodes of up to seven numeric digit up to 5000 mobiles phones at on...