XML Import to MM2000

Please bear with me if  I ask a question that has been previously addresssed
by this group, to which I am new!

Is it possible to import to MM2000 a file with  extension .FXXML?  My bank
provides account transactions in that and .CSV formats only and I can only
find reference in MM2000 to .OFC and .OFX files.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Dave

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

"David Spencer" <dispencernomorespam@a1.net> wrote in message
> Please bear with me if  I ask a question that has been previously
addresssed
> by this group, to which I am new!
>
> Is it possible to import to MM2000 a file with  extension .IFXXML?  My
bank
> provides account transactions in that and .CSV formats only and I can only
> find reference in MM2000 to .OFC and .OFX files.
Is not, is ther a utility acvaialable to conver XML to OFX or OFC?

> Thanks in advance for any information.
>
> Dave

You can import a .CSV file into Excel or Openoffice and
then use a free macro to create a .QIF file that could be
imported into Money. See this site for more details:

 http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr

0
anonymous (74722)

Importing Purchase order documents
Hello All Quick! I need a reliable tool to import PO documents into GP. I've just tried table import and it doesnt work so I need an alternative suggestion. Its non-existant in IM even they MS went to the trouble to building the data sources. Please help! Regards & thanks in advance Louella, Please drop an email to discuss. MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "Louella" wrote: > Hello All > > Quick! I need a reliable tool to import PO documents into GP. I've just > tried table import and it doesnt work so I need an alternative suggestion...

Importing external data in plain text row format
I have data in the following format: -------------------Begin Sample Data---------------------- Fernando E. Amuchastegui Office of the County Attorney 115 S. Andrews Avenue Suite 423 Fort Lauderdale 33301 954-357-7600 Voice 954-357-7641 Fax famuchastegui@broward.org Ronald J. Anania Law Offices of Ronald J. Anania 10910 S W 10th Court Davie 33324 954-476-9616 Voice 954-476-9693 Fax law1492aol.com Eric J. Anders Haley Sinagra Paul & Toland, P.A. 100 SE 3 Avenue Suite 1900 Fort Lauderdale 33394 954-467-1300 Voice 954-467-1372 Fax eanders@hsptlaw.com Hal B. Anderson Billing Cochran H...

XML Header

Problems importing DLL
Hi, I am sure this is a basic question, but it is driving me crazy. I received a DLL containing a COM object from a third party which I am trying to import. I put in the following lines of code to try to accomplish this: // Import the DLL #import "TheDLL.dll" // Create an instance of the object TheNamespace::TheClass myObject; When I compile the file containing these lines of code, I get the following error message: 'myObject' uses undefined struct 'TheClass' This is the only error message I get. I have tried "using namespace TheNamespace;", and als...

imported customer data not showing up
After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. What am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. Did you have errors when importing? Did you include a unique Account Number for each Customer? Did any customers show up? Rob "country" <country@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74E7CD37-AD87-4C36-A5AE-6966D4147838@microsoft.com... > After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. > What > am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. ...

Outlook2000 won't import CSV contacts
I used Outlook 2000 to export my contacts to CSV. I just recovered from a Hard Drive crash and am restoring my data from backup. I have a clean install of Win2000 and Office2000, but when I attempt to import my contacts as CSV I get an error " A field error has occurred in the comma seperated values (windows) translator while initializing a translator to build a field map" I get the same error for CSV(Dos) I installed the converter from my office2000 CDs when prompted. Additionally I've attempted to convert the csv files to Excel and import from there. the import fails. The...

Read XHTML into XML

How to invoke the xml editor?

import Outlook pst's
Whazzup Is there a way to automatically import pst files from Outlook in to Exchange mailboxes? I am hoping to find a way where I can simply copy the pst files from users computers and not go to each machine individually. I have tried using the Exmerge program but apparently it only works with pst files that were created with Exmerge itself. Philgo Philgo wrote: > Whazzup > Is there a way to automatically import pst files from Outlook in to > Exchange mailboxes? I am hoping to find a way where I can simply > copy the pst files from users computers and not go to each machine &...

show XML schema and values

Offline synch using XML web-services

String to xml document

Importing email addresses from MS Access
I have an Access database with a list of email addresses, and I want to start up a mailing list for my business. I was wondering if there is a way of importing these addresses into Outlook, more importantly into a distribution list. Thanks Sure you can. create a contact folder in outlook and import the database into that folder "Steven C" <jagr@mailandnews.com> wrote in message news:04a601c34f4f$533a0d70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have an Access database with a list of email addresses, > and I want to start up a mailing list for my business. I > was wondering if th...

Import multiple sheet spreadsheet #2
I am importing a single comma delimited text file into Excel 2002 SP3. The final spreadsheet will encompass multiple sheets. What is the delimiter to tell Excel to move on to the next sheet? Thanks for any help. ...

Import Data from ACT! 6.0
Hi, we plan to install MS-CRM 1.2 in the near future. Now we have ACT! Version 6.0 Now my question. Is it posible to import my data easy in MS-CRM? I see in Data Migration Framework a spreadsheet. What can I do with it? Ist their a assistent to import the data? Sorry for my bad english :-) Regards Alex Alex, Your contacts and their associated addresses can easily be imported into MS-CRM. You basically export your contacts from Act to a text file and then import them into CRM thru a menu option built in to CRM. Notes and activities can not be pulled in. We ended up having to manual...

Beginner of XML

Valid xml to read from an xml file?
I'm using vb.net, i get an error at the reader line saying the remote server can't be found. Is the below even valid? dim reader as XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader ("http://www.mysite.com/my.xml") do while (reader.Read()) 'do some action here response.write(reader) loop thanx chumley XmlTextReader uses System.Net.WebRequest under the covers -- see if you can figure out how to create a connection that way. Usually there's some proxy server information missing that you can enable if you use WebRequest directly, and then pass the result of GetResponse()...

Example eConnect XML documents
MSDN says the following: Installing eConnect schema When you include the schemas component of the eConnect install, the installer places schema files in a schemas folder on your computer. The following schema resources are available: The install places the .xsd schema files in the directory c:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect9\XML Schema\Incoming XSD Individual Schemas. The files in the directory contain the schema for each eConnect XML document. The install places a file named eConnect.xsd that contains the schema definition for all eConnect XML documents. The install typicall...

Saving DataSet as XML in ADO format using VB.NET
Hi, I am trying to convert a lot of web reports from ASP/VB to ASP.NET/VB.NET. I would like to save my dataset in XML and then use XSLT to transform the XML. The catch is I would like to have the XML in the format that ADO uses versus the default format in which ADO.NET uses. Currently, I am using ADO within .NET, but I am concerned about the performance and it might improve if I used the native data providers for .NET. I am not sure if I am missing something but how do I save the .NET DataSet to XML in the OLD ADO format? Thanks for you help in advance and it is most appreciated. In the ...

import contacts from excel
I have been unsuccessful at importing my contacts from excel. I have named the range i want to import. I select the range (one column is 317 entries long, I have about 7 fields across for name, etc) I enter the name in the name box to the left of the function thing. I press enter. I have done this numerous times. When I come back and highlight the range, it does not show the name in the name box, it shows the cell #'s. Should it retain that name? The names appear in the drop down list,. i can reselect it. But it does not seem to retain it. Then when I go into outlook to imp...

XML variable for description on receipt?
Hi, I would like to add a description (actually all of those 3 extended descriptions) to display on the printed receipt under the main description. What is the variable to do that? Entry.Item.Description Entry.Item.ExtendedDescription Entry.Item.SubDescription1 Entry.Item.SubDescription2 Entry.Item.SubDescription3 R. "Zorian" <Zorian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4425EAC-62B6-46FE-826A-D8BA2AA75DBB@microsoft.com... > Hi, I would like to add a description (actually all of those 3 extended > descriptions) to display on the printed receipt un...

xml to SQL
Hey we have a project in which a company produces a XML page in reply to actions on it's site. I see that SQL 2000 works well with XML so Can someone point me in the right direction, I would like to take the XML from thier SQL and have it "post" to own sql server (add,create, data, modifity and delete data on the fly). I was looking at doing XML to HTML and then passing to some a ASP but if we can grab from the responsetext then we could save time and headaches. Now I really know next to nothing about XML but I am reading all the newsgroups and pulled now TONS of xml / sql stuff ...

new xml file is larger than the original
i'm working on a windows application that will edit and create xml files from another application. the original file is 83k, the one created by my vb.net program is 153k but all i add is a new xmlelement when i use the other program and add a xmlelement is only increased the file to 85k. how come my application increased 70k in size and also added the <?xml version="1.0"?> when i didn't tell it to. how do i duplicated a xml file and only add the xml element that i want to insert. where did the extra 70k come from. thanks here is my code: Dim newEvtEnr...

XSLT, XML to XML
Hello, I would like to transform this; <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <ProductList> <Product> <ID>1</ID> <Name>Gadget</Name> </Product> </ProductList> to this; <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <ProductList> <Product> <ID>1</ID> <Name>Gadget</Name> </Product> </ProductList> Basically I am hoping to use XslTransform and an XSLT stylesheet to change the format of some input XML so i...