Wrong Date/Wrong amount

In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download date as
well as the balance in the top left corner.  The only problem is that
it is totally wrong.  It reports some bogus amount with a "downloaded"
date of 10/9/2003.  It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect
it.

Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this?

Dirty Harry
0
Harry
2/28/2004 8:29:52 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Harry Calahan wrote:
> *In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download dat
> as
> well as the balance in the top left corner.  The only problem i
> that
> it is totally wrong.  It reports some bogus amount with
> "downloaded"
> date of 10/9/2003.  It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect
> it.
>

> Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this?
>
> Dirty Harry *

Check your computer clock

-
fuzzbut

Harry Calahan wrote:
> *On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:18:09 -0600, fuzzbutt
> <fuzzbutt.12d8rm@mail.mcse.ms> wrote:
>

> >Harry Calahan wrote:
> >
> >Check your computer clock.
>
> It's working just fine.  It reports today's date and the correc
> time.
> How would that affect the balance anyway?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dirty Harry *

I don't know, it was the only shot I had.  I had my clock set wron
once and the result was downright confusing

-
fuzzbut

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 05:39:43 -0600, fuzzbutt
<fuzzbutt.12fv7m@mail.mcse.ms> wrote:

>Harry Calahan wrote:
>> *On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:18:09 -0600, fuzzbutt
>> <fuzzbutt.12d8rm@mail.mcse.ms> wrote:
>>

>> >Harry Calahan wrote:
>> >
>> >Check your computer clock.
>>
>> It's working just fine.  It reports today's date and the correct
>> time.
>> How would that affect the balance anyway?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Dirty Harry *
>
>I don't know, it was the only shot I had.  I had my clock set wrong
>once and the result was downright confusing.

Okay, thanks anyway.  Sure wish I could fix this.  It doesn't really
affect anything but it is an annoyance.

Dirty Harry
0
Harry

Date Filter
I have sales data for '05, listed by Customer in random order. Several customers have entries for '04 as well. I can sort by customer to make the list alphabetical. How do I filter the list to eliminate the '04 data? -- tech lead ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tech lead's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28862 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486131 In the sorted by alpha list, do a Data > Filter > Autofilter on the dates col, Select "Custom&quo...

wrong email address sends
How do I make Outlook send the correct email address and not a business account that I do not want going out with my messages I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly -- are you asking how to force Outlook to send messages through one account rather than another? If so, I need some more information from you before I can answer: What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". ...

Emails shown with wrong date in overview-screen?
hello NG, i have the following problem: i have made a constellation of folders in witch i sort my incoming and outgoing mail to. now i have found the following phaenomenon: in one of these folders i see a bunch of mail (sent by myself) witch all seem to be sent on the same date, 15. december 2004. but in reality this is the wrong date, they have been sent over a long period reaching back even until 2001. if i doubleklick on the mail and view it the correct date is shown. only in the "overview-screen" where all the mails are listed, the date is shown wrong. what can i do about ...

Counting based on Date Range
I have a an Excel spreadsheet that is linked to an Access Databas Table. Each day, the database is updated with new information including the date. I want to set up an automated Excel report tha will count the number of entries for a date range (monthly). In short I want to reference an entire column (the date column), and have th spreadsheet be able to count how many entries occurred in Jan 04, Fe 04, etc... I've played with counta and countif, but have had little success. Thoughts? Thankx, C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com CT Here's an example using SUMIF,...

Canadian payroll deductions/benefits Maximum's amount
There is a maximum (annual, week...) that we can enter in the setup of a Deduction or benefit paycode. When we 'auto select' the paycode in the batch calculation, this maximum is considere and then the amount include in the pay gets adjusted depending of the maximum allow. If we enter manually the paycode in the quick entry, there is no validation of the maximum allow (at the entry or calculation). It would be helpfull to include the validation of this maximum even if the paycode is manually add to the pay. At least a message saying that the maximum is reach would indicate t...

What wrong with sumproduct function?
I would like to sum all numbers, which match following conditions, =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402),(C$1816:C$2400<0),(C$1816:C$2400)) press ctrl + shift + enter but it returns zero, and I have checked it, zero should not be the result. Does anyone have any suggestions what wrong with sumproduct function? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric 1. Sumproduct is not an array function. Use Enter, not Ctrl-Shift-Enter. 2. You must convert false/trues to numbers. One way: =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402)*(C$1816:C$2400<0)*(C$1816:C$2400)) Regards, Fred "E...

Date auto fill option feature
Using OSX 10.6 Word 2004 11.5.6 When typing in the date, the little yellow bubble displays offering a date to fill in. However, the date is never correct. It lags the actual date (the one that shows in the Apple date/time and the one that shows up when you choose Date and Time from Word menu There's a bug in Word: it updates the date only when Word starts up. If you never start Word, it never gets a new date. You also need to be aware of the language you have set your text to. Remember that the Americans have that weird inside-out date format that is used in only one of t...

Entering date QUICKLY
Do you know how to enter dates (in non US format) without using the / character? Eg 091204 instead of 09/12/04. I have seen it done, but don't know how. Please post to one group only. See my answer in other group -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "DOMINIC JOSLIN" <patmag1@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:41b9678f$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au... > Do you know how to enter dates (in non US format) without using the / > character? Eg 091204 instead of 09/12/04. I have seen it done, but don't > know how. > Hi use the following...

Wrong Date/Wrong amount
In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download date as well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem is that it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount with a "downloaded" date of 10/9/2003. It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect it. Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this? Dirty Harry Harry Calahan wrote: > *In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download dat > as > well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem i > that > it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount wi...

Question about dates/times
Is there an efficient way to format columns for the date, time, and day of week, and then reference that data in statements, for example using an if statement assume a certian value for each month/day of week/time of day? That is a very ambiguous question. Firstly, it is simple to format a column, just select the column, and use Format>Cells>Date and Time and choose a format. But what does '... an if statement assume a certain value for each month/day of week/time of day...' mean? -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in m...

need a date look here

Help please
I screwed something up and need help big-time. Somehow the default position of the cursor when I start a new document - or Outlook mail message - is in the right center part of the page. In fact, if I even open a document, it's formatted with everything scrunched over to the right. I can backspace and get the cursor to the right and it's not a big problem on documents with simple formatting, but for some complex documents, simply backspacing makes the formatting even worse. HELP PLEASW. -- rpbilleaud For a start, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDo...

What's going wrong in Outlook 2003?
Hello, When I installed the new Office 2003, I had no problems with Outlook 2003. I received and send mails whenever I want. A few days later, I get a message from outlook that Outlook could not make a connection with the server of my provider to get my mail on my computerb (I didn't change any settings!). I checked all my settings and there are good (I checked the mailserversettings, ports, etc) but the result is still the same: Outlook cannot make a connection with the mailserver. After that, I called my provider to ask them what to do. They told me that I must remove all the ...

What Am I Doing Wrong?
The application I'm modifying is a fairly standard example of an MFC MDI app. There are several CToolBars created in MainFrm.cpp. The code to respond to the buttons on these toolbars is in the View.cpp file. One of these toolbars I modified to contain a slider. I derived a new class, CViewToolBar, from CToolBar and modified it to have a slider. I'm having problems with two major things: the correct way to include the new class information so that MainFrm knows about it to create the new toolbar, and how to get the view to respond to WM_HSCROLL messages from the slider. I had ...

wrong number in cell
In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 } no matter what I try it. This is another example of a problem in a cell I enter { 03E2 } hit enter and it changes to { 3.00E+02 }. Is there some bug in certain cells or with excel 2002 or is there some setting I am missing? Help -- Thanks MK pipco wrote: > In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I > try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 &g...

Recurring split bills download wrong!
Money 2004: I have recurring bills with estimated amounts and splits. When I change the amount/splits and submit for payment, the check is being handled just fine through MSN Bill Pay. When I download the consummated transaction from Wells Fargo, however, Money is pulling in my ESTIMATED splits instead of my ACTUAL splits for that payment. Hence the splits never match the actual payment amount, and I get a warning. What a pain. This problem started when I switched from Wells Fargo bill pay to MSN. As I see it, though, it's Money's job to keep track of the splits internally, t...

Contact data is in wrong field
Hi all - I need some help with a complicated problem. I am working on a PST file that was recovered from some old data. Unfortunately, the recovery put contact data in the wrong places. Here are a few examples: 1. Contact street address and city shows up in the "Follup up flag" field 2. Contact "Email display as" contains the display as information with the email address, but the email address field is empty 3. Many duplicates of data with slightly different information (Same contact might have 3 copies, one with a missing telephone number, another with a missing emai...

percentage of success in item adjusted by date
I am trying to figure out how to track the overall percentage of times something is done each day and have it automatically adjust each day with date function throughout the year. For example, if i wanted to track the percentage of days i worked out in the new year. In an excel sheet already set up with dates for the entire year and a column for work out, how can i see the percentage of times i enter a 1 for that date having it adjusted each day? Thanks -- Nathan Your question is quite ambiguous? Do you want to calculate the percentae of days that something happens, or do you w...

transactions to read (wrong #)
I have two accounts (one is my bill pay account) that are reporting transactions to read even though all the transactions are accepted. Any ideas? -- Mike In microsoft.public.money, Mike Brearley wrote: >I have two accounts (one is my bill pay account) that are reporting >transactions to read even though all the transactions are accepted. Any >ideas? Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box....

Time wrong in meeting requests
We have Exchange 2000 and the following issue. When some (not all) users send a meeting request they are, in effect, one hour behind other Exchange users. For example User A sends a meeting request for 1pm - 2pm to User B. For User B the meeting shows up as 2pm - 3pm. Inversely, if User B sends a meeting request to User A for 4pm - 5pm it shows up as 3pm - 4pm for User A This starting happening on Friday (before daylight savings time for the first user to report it). The time is correct on the systems in question. The time is correct on the Exchange Server I don't have a clue so any cons...

Disappearing Date
Having problems with varying formats of date entry, so I created an input mask in the form with the format __/__/__. All seems to work, and the date is being put into the table correctly. Only strange thing is, when data is entered into field and user tabs to next field, the date disappears. Can this be prevented? TKS in advance. ALWAYS allow date selection via a Calendar. It avoids the common problem of having to validate dates. -Dorian "ken3260" wrote: > Having problems with varying formats of date entry, so I created an input > mask in the form with the format ...

Divide a a range of dates into intervals starting with the current date or the latest date in the range of dates
Could someone please advise if the following is possible. I have a table of dates not all dates are represented. I would like to group these dates into regular intervals, perhaps using the GROUP BY statement. For example the table may hold 1 year of dates, there may be multiple dates for the one day and there may be in some cases no entry for a particular day. The interval must always start from the current date, the interval may be say 20 days. The idea is to divide the data into 20 intervals from the date the query is run and then count up the entries if the date falls into the g...

Workflow and Dates
We have several potential workflows that we would need to go off of date fields. For example: Send an email if expiration date(custom field) is 30 days away. What is the best way to accomplish something like this. I am sure it is a very common need. Hi, I now it is possible to set a 'timer' upon creation of a record. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "AAA" wrote: > We have several potential workflows that we would need to go off of date > fields. For example: Send an email if expiration date(custom field) is 30 > days away. > What is the best...

Inventory is wrong, purchase receipts is wrong
Item A in the Inquiry > Inventory > Item Transaction for Site A yields the following: Receipt 12/11/2003 Qty 12 Variance 17/7/2004 Qty (12) Receipt 1/9/2004 Qty 8 Receipt 1/9/2004 Qty 3 Receipt 1/22/2004 Qty 5 Receipt 1/22/2004 Qty 6 Adj 1/22/2004 Qty(1) Adj 1/22/2004 Qty(2) Tranfer 1/23/04 Qty 1 According to this, I would have a total of 20. However, the Transfer on 1/23/2004 is transferring FROM Site A TO Site B. Why is this not a negative? As well, this does not show in the purchase receipts. At the very end, if I add up the quantities from this r...

Help with dates
I need some help with a problem I have with dates... See the attached picture. Thanks! File Attached: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=323735 (1.jpg) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Just add 1 to the date (3 at weekends) GB "beeman81" <beeman81.vn2co@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:beeman81.vn2co@excelforum-nospam.com... > I need some help with a problem I have with dates... > See the attached picture....