Wrong Date On Account Update

I am running Money 2004 Version 12.0 update 1. When I download
my check book entries & I accept the download for each entry
the date is changed from "your entry" in checkbook to "bank entry"
That is if I date the check April 1, Money will change that date to
the date that it cleared the bank. Is there any way to accept the
download but keep the date that the check was written?

money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Under Tools/Options/"On Line Services" tab -  remove the check mark from
the line that says: "Overwrite transaction date with date from
downloaded transactions"

Art

marvo wrote:
> I am running Money 2004 Version 12.0 update 1. When I download
> my check book entries & I accept the download for each entry
> the date is changed from "your entry" in checkbook to "bank entry"
> That is if I date the check April 1, Money will change that date to
> the date that it cleared the bank. Is there any way to accept the
> download but keep the date that the check was written?

0
art4580 (318)
4/27/2004 11:36:56 PM
Thanks for the help.   marvo

"Art McClinton" <art@nova.org> wrote in message
> Under Tools/Options/"On Line Services" tab -  remove the check mark from
> the line that says: "Overwrite transaction date with date from
> downloaded transactions"
>
> Art
>
> marvo wrote:
> > I am running Money 2004 Version 12.0 update 1. When I download
> > my check book entries & I accept the download for each entry
> > the date is changed from "your entry" in checkbook to "bank entry"
> > That is if I date the check April 1, Money will change that date to
> > the date that it cleared the bank. Is there any way to accept the
> > download but keep the date that the check was written?

Updating Office for Mac
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I haven't updated my Office for Mac in forever. My version is 10.1.4. I want to update it, but to get the newer updates, I have to load the previous update. So far, the farthest back I have been able to find is 11.1.1 Does anyone know how I can get the ones prior to that? Version 10.1.4 is Office X, not Office 2004. You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 4/14/08 9:05 AM, in article ee9865e.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "KellyLeff@officeformac.com" <KellyLeff@officeformac....

wrong email address sends
How do I make Outlook send the correct email address and not a business account that I do not want going out with my messages I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly -- are you asking how to force Outlook to send messages through one account rather than another? If so, I need some more information from you before I can answer: What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". ...

Date Filter
I have sales data for '05, listed by Customer in random order. Several customers have entries for '04 as well. I can sort by customer to make the list alphabetical. How do I filter the list to eliminate the '04 data? -- tech lead ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tech lead's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28862 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486131 In the sorted by alpha list, do a Data > Filter > Autofilter on the dates col, Select "Custom&quo...

Counting based on Date Range
I have a an Excel spreadsheet that is linked to an Access Databas Table. Each day, the database is updated with new information including the date. I want to set up an automated Excel report tha will count the number of entries for a date range (monthly). In short I want to reference an entire column (the date column), and have th spreadsheet be able to count how many entries occurred in Jan 04, Fe 04, etc... I've played with counta and countif, but have had little success. Thoughts? Thankx, C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com CT Here's an example using SUMIF,...

Emails shown with wrong date in overview-screen?
hello NG, i have the following problem: i have made a constellation of folders in witch i sort my incoming and outgoing mail to. now i have found the following phaenomenon: in one of these folders i see a bunch of mail (sent by myself) witch all seem to be sent on the same date, 15. december 2004. but in reality this is the wrong date, they have been sent over a long period reaching back even until 2001. if i doubleklick on the mail and view it the correct date is shown. only in the "overview-screen" where all the mails are listed, the date is shown wrong. what can i do about ...

Deleted Items of multiple accounts (Outlook 2003)
Assuming I have account A as major mailbox and account B as additional. Back in Outlook 2000, when browsing emails of account B and delete emails, they go into the [Deleted Items] folder of account A, no problem in that, I can still drag-n-drop the mails directly into the [Deleted Items] of account B and does not interferce account A at all. However in Outlook 2003, even when I drag the messages directly into [Deleted Items] folder of account B, they still ended up in that of account A. Any work around that we could resolve this? ...

What wrong with sumproduct function?
I would like to sum all numbers, which match following conditions, =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402),(C$1816:C$2400<0),(C$1816:C$2400)) press ctrl + shift + enter but it returns zero, and I have checked it, zero should not be the result. Does anyone have any suggestions what wrong with sumproduct function? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric 1. Sumproduct is not an array function. Use Enter, not Ctrl-Shift-Enter. 2. You must convert false/trues to numbers. One way: =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402)*(C$1816:C$2400<0)*(C$1816:C$2400)) Regards, Fred "E...

Renaming Accounts in CRM
We are trying to change the account name in CRM, In the Account Name field when we chnage it, it goes through all cases and makes the owner of the case the person that changes the account name. Is there a way to have it not go back through all of the cases ? What you describe is not CRM functionality. Either you didn't describe it correctly, or there is some custom process performing the unwanted action I think you may mean when an account owner is changed, all the account's cases ownership also changes. Now that really is a pain!! "Rcw01" <rwilson01@gmail.com> w...

Date auto fill option feature
Using OSX 10.6 Word 2004 11.5.6 When typing in the date, the little yellow bubble displays offering a date to fill in. However, the date is never correct. It lags the actual date (the one that shows in the Apple date/time and the one that shows up when you choose Date and Time from Word menu There's a bug in Word: it updates the date only when Word starts up. If you never start Word, it never gets a new date. You also need to be aware of the language you have set your text to. Remember that the Americans have that weird inside-out date format that is used in only one of t...

Entering date QUICKLY
Do you know how to enter dates (in non US format) without using the / character? Eg 091204 instead of 09/12/04. I have seen it done, but don't know how. Please post to one group only. See my answer in other group -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "DOMINIC JOSLIN" <patmag1@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:41b9678f$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au... > Do you know how to enter dates (in non US format) without using the / > character? Eg 091204 instead of 09/12/04. I have seen it done, but don't > know how. > Hi use the following...

XML updating,querying question #2
I use a TreeView WebControl Menu which i installed from microsoft. But the TreeView XML that can be loaded with the Webcontrol is very specific.For example (The root as to be TREENODES!!):- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <TREENODES> <TreeNode Text="Contracts"> <TreeNode Text="Contract Pads" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target="_blank"/> <TreeNode Text="Points Deduction Report" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target="_blank"/> <TreeNode Text="" NavigateUrl=...

Wrong Date/Wrong amount
In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download date as well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem is that it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount with a "downloaded" date of 10/9/2003. It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect it. Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this? Dirty Harry Harry Calahan wrote: > *In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download dat > as > well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem i > that > it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount wi...

Question about dates/times
Is there an efficient way to format columns for the date, time, and day of week, and then reference that data in statements, for example using an if statement assume a certian value for each month/day of week/time of day? That is a very ambiguous question. Firstly, it is simple to format a column, just select the column, and use Format>Cells>Date and Time and choose a format. But what does '... an if statement assume a certain value for each month/day of week/time of day...' mean? -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in m...

Updating Links in PowerPoint 2007
I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do I fix? In article <8D3689EE-EA7C-407F-B757-45CEDAE78976@microsoft.com>, Txm49 wrote: > I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files > are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked > files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do...

Help please
I screwed something up and need help big-time. Somehow the default position of the cursor when I start a new document - or Outlook mail message - is in the right center part of the page. In fact, if I even open a document, it's formatted with everything scrunched over to the right. I can backspace and get the cursor to the right and it's not a big problem on documents with simple formatting, but for some complex documents, simply backspacing makes the formatting even worse. HELP PLEASW. -- rpbilleaud For a start, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDo...

need a date look here

What's going wrong in Outlook 2003?
Hello, When I installed the new Office 2003, I had no problems with Outlook 2003. I received and send mails whenever I want. A few days later, I get a message from outlook that Outlook could not make a connection with the server of my provider to get my mail on my computerb (I didn't change any settings!). I checked all my settings and there are good (I checked the mailserversettings, ports, etc) but the result is still the same: Outlook cannot make a connection with the mailserver. After that, I called my provider to ask them what to do. They told me that I must remove all the ...

wrong number in cell
In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 } no matter what I try it. This is another example of a problem in a cell I enter { 03E2 } hit enter and it changes to { 3.00E+02 }. Is there some bug in certain cells or with excel 2002 or is there some setting I am missing? Help -- Thanks MK pipco wrote: > In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I > try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 &g...

Email accounts not recognized in Send/Receive
running outlook 2002 under winxp prof on new IBM Thinkpad T40. last night when i hit send/receive nothing happened. it had been working. now when i if i write an email and clicks accounts to select the email account to send from, a fatal error notice appears. so it appears that somehow the pop email section of outlook 2002 is just not funstioning. any help apprciated. tried the knowledge base and the repair functions - nothing sems to address this issue. opa Have you run "Detect and Repair"? "opa" <mace@marriagealive.com> wrote in message news:07a601c357e2$2d...

What Am I Doing Wrong?
The application I'm modifying is a fairly standard example of an MFC MDI app. There are several CToolBars created in MainFrm.cpp. The code to respond to the buttons on these toolbars is in the View.cpp file. One of these toolbars I modified to contain a slider. I derived a new class, CViewToolBar, from CToolBar and modified it to have a slider. I'm having problems with two major things: the correct way to include the new class information so that MainFrm knows about it to create the new toolbar, and how to get the view to respond to WM_HSCROLL messages from the slider. I had ...

Unhandled Exception error on few accounts
Hello, On just a few accounts, if I go to History or Activities, I get the following unhandled exception: [SoapException: Server was unable to process request.] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496 System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218 Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ActivityPointerWebService.RollupByObject(Guid rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryBase queryExpress...

Update this excel import
I've imported data from an excel ss that looks like this: Org A 5 Z 7 M 1 K Org B 5 N 3 L 1 K Org C 4 W So, a field with the org, that is only filled in on the first line but applies to the empty lines below it, then a number field (all filled), then a txt field (all filled). Any ideas how I can update the org into the empty fields or do any kind of update query to use the data assigned to that org? OTHER THAN CUT/PASTE? thanx It would be ...

Updating External Data
Please Help!!! I have a function (which produces a weighted average) in each of si workbooks. In each workbook the function draws on data from the othe 5 workbooks. In this way each workbook is connected to every othe workbook. Since each function draws on the same data, each averag should be the same but sometimes they are different. This has to d with the way the data is updated and the order in which the books ar opened. Is there any way to get this data to update automatically o as data in other workbooks is changed??? I've tried to go under th edit menu and update through the li...

Recurring split bills download wrong!
Money 2004: I have recurring bills with estimated amounts and splits. When I change the amount/splits and submit for payment, the check is being handled just fine through MSN Bill Pay. When I download the consummated transaction from Wells Fargo, however, Money is pulling in my ESTIMATED splits instead of my ACTUAL splits for that payment. Hence the splits never match the actual payment amount, and I get a warning. What a pain. This problem started when I switched from Wells Fargo bill pay to MSN. As I see it, though, it's Money's job to keep track of the splits internally, t...

percentage of success in item adjusted by date
I am trying to figure out how to track the overall percentage of times something is done each day and have it automatically adjust each day with date function throughout the year. For example, if i wanted to track the percentage of days i worked out in the new year. In an excel sheet already set up with dates for the entire year and a column for work out, how can i see the percentage of times i enter a 1 for that date having it adjusted each day? Thanks -- Nathan Your question is quite ambiguous? Do you want to calculate the percentae of days that something happens, or do you w...