Windows will not "Tile" when one of them has Money Plus open

I've discovered that I cannot get my windows to "Tile" when using Money
Plus. This is a big bummer because that is how I update my 401k account (not
on any exchange so I must do it manually) I copy/paste info into it (money)
and it is so much easier if I can tile windows. I used to do it all the time
with my older MM Deluxe 2004. Funny thing is that the Money window tiles but
the other one acts just like when you click "Tile Windows" when there is
only one open... "bupkiss" just a 'bleep' and back to fully maxed... any
ideas?

0
rnwrede (29)
9/6/2007 2:19:09 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:19:09 -0700, "99XJ" <rnwrede@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've discovered that I cannot get my windows to "Tile" when using Money
>Plus. This is a big bummer because that is how I update my 401k account (not
>on any exchange so I must do it manually) I copy/paste info into it (money)
>and it is so much easier if I can tile windows. I used to do it all the time
>with my older MM Deluxe 2004. Funny thing is that the Money window tiles but
>the other one acts just like when you click "Tile Windows" when there is
>only one open... "bupkiss" just a 'bleep' and back to fully maxed... any
>ideas?

I reported this problem about a year ago with Money 2007.  I see that the Money
development team has not bothered to correct this flaw.
--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)

Force windows to tile programatically
When a certain window is opened in my application I need to tile the new window along with the currently opened windows. I have a menu command to tile the windows so I tried to mimic it, by: CWnd *pMainFrame = AfxGetMainWnd(); pMainFrame->PostMessage(ID_WINDOW_TILE_VERT); nothing happens. Also I tried SendMessage. I've tried this in my frame and view, but no changes. Any help would be appreciated, jon "jon" <user@domain.invalid> wrote in message news:eEUbwVdJFHA.3528@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > When a certain window is opened in my application I need t...

Stationery is Outlook 2003 tiled
Created a new stationery in Outlook Express using the wizard. Chose "do not tile" Closed Outlook Express and opened Outlook. Picked the new stationery and it came out tiled vertically and horizontily. Recreated new stationery 4 more times. Made sure that "Do Not Tile" was selected. Preview and edit look perfect. Problem still exists. HELP, as I am losing all remaining signs of sanity. redles Um, stop creating stationery? Actually, what format is your message format? HTML in both? Does it work if you use Word for the message editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - O...

Tile windows
Where can I get source code that can tile windows on the screen? I cannot use TileWindows API as the windows I need to tile are top level windows that belong to different processes. I would start by getting the system metrics of the screen (size) then just position the windows using SetWindowPos(). Tom "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58BBDA9A-3659-43DD-B16A-E61529483B53@microsoft.com... > Where can I get source code that can tile windows on the screen? I cannot > use > TileWindows API as the windows I need to tile are top level w...

how do i print tiles to form a banner
I'm trying to print from my home computer a banner 2 pages wide. Simple right...but i can't find the menu to print in tiles. Please help! There is no such menu in Word, because Word can't do banners. Do it in Publisher or, if you don't have that program in your version of Office, try using Excel. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Joy wrote: > I'm trying to print from my home computer a banner 2 pages wide. > Si...

Can I tile worksheets within a workbook, like one tiles workbooks.
It would often be very convenient to have two or more sheets from the same workbook displayed at the same time (tiled). One can do this with workbooks, but I cant seem to find a way to do it with worksheets within a workbook. Window>New window. Tile these and one set up with one sheet and one another. Two views of the same file. To close, close one window with the 'close' button, maximise the remaining one and save -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Tovarish_Dad" <Tovarish_Dad@discussions.mi...

Tile windows
I seem to remember being able to tile or cascade several worksheets o the Excel window. I tried searching for it in Excel 2003 and Exce "help" said to right click in the taskbar. So, I right clicked on th taskbar and all I got was the Toolbar list. I got the same answe online. Does anybody know how to do this? Thank -- burnsbyrn ----------------------------------------------------------------------- burnsbyrne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2215 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39827 I'm g...

tile window
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) does anyone know how to tile microsoft word windows vertically on an osx The closest you will come is Word>Window>Arrange All. Then fiddle them manually. Otherwise, you need an AppleScript: http://www.macosxhints.com/comment.php?mode=view&cid=96187 Or a utility: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/windowtiles.html Cheers On 23/05/10 10:15 AM, in article 59bb8dd9.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "aprilgsims@officeformac.com" <aprilgsims@officeformac.com> wrote: &...

Can you tile 8 charts on a worksheet?
Is this possible in excel. I am familiar with the distribute and align functions, but I am wondering if there is a simple way to select all charts and have them move into 2 colums on the page? Any help would be appreciated - thanks. WA There's no simple way to do this in one click, but if you move and resize charts while holding down the ALT key, their edges will stick to cell boundaries. Not instant, but pretty quick. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ WA wrote: > Is this possible in excel. I am familiar wit...

remove tiled mode in outlook 2003
I can't seem to get rid of tiled mode in outlook 2003 when creating a background stationery. I'm trying to create a good looking email that is not too large a file in outlook. you need to put the image in a table to keep it from tiling. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOF...

Money 2006 still does not tile or cascade
Isn't this app made by the same company that sells Windows. Not all WinApps must use MDI. The last version of Money that used MDI was, IIRC, Mv3 prior to M95. Heck, even Word doesn't use MDI anymore. Too few people could understand it. "PAPutzback" <phillip_putzback@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:1128710346.616876.298560@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Isn't this app made by the same company that sells Windows. > MDI? "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in message news:eh0J8%23$yFHA.2516@TK2MSF...

Don't want to tile sheet background
I have an image for the background of a worksheet. I don't want it to tile. Is there something I can choose in Excel to keep the background from tiling...or... is my only alternative to edit the image to the same size as the portion of the worksheet I'm using? -- dene This site might give you more info: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Dene" <Dene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5E138CD-1F7A-474E-9A71-5220B8623ABC@microsoft.com... >I have a...

Unwanted Tiled pages in Publisher 2007
Every document/flier I create in Publisher 2007 that is above 8.5” x 11” page size is being tiled and I want it to be just the single page in the size I have selected 11" x 17". I have just tried to follow instructions from a previous post "Choose File, print, re-set the page size to 11 x 17 on this screen" but I do not have the option of choosing 11x17 or "tabloid" as it's called in the Blank Page Sizes Window. Would someone please help me with this? I have used the "publish as PDF" add-on as suggested in a previous postings as well, in an a...

How to Show Folder Contents as "Tiles" in 4 Columns?
In windows explorer, when displaying the contents of a folder, I would like to display the contents as tiles in 4 columns. Anyone know how to do this? I don't want to use a "thumbnails" view or an "icons" view--I want to use a "tiles" view, and I would like to get 4 columns, but I can't find any way to change the existing 3 column display format. I have looked for various folder options or preferences in windows explorer, but I don't see anything that will help. Any ideas? Thanks. As a test, I just displayed Windows Explorer in s...

Hyperlinks Between Tile Windows
I have one workbook open with two sheets shown in tile windows (sheet 1 on the left and sheet 2 on the right). I have hyperlinks in sheet 1 that take me to specific locations on sheet 2, however when I press the hyperlink the window on the left (sheet one) changes to a view of sheet 2. (So at this point, I have two tile windows open looking at sheet 2). Are there any settings that I can change that will get the hyperlink work in the window that already has sheet 2 open? (I am using Excel 2003, and had it working earlier. However, I opened a file that I created at work with Excel 200...

MDI cascade and tile
Hi. I have an MDI application (3 templates: network, screens and automation) one of the document is an MDI itself, hence it has few views ... If I call the default MDICascade function, all my windows are cascade, whilst I want only the screen template's view to be cascaded. I need to override the function my self, but I dont want to call parent MDICascade, and I dont have the code it uses(the parent MDIFrameWnd). What can I do in order to cascade part of my views ? 10x, Janiv. Unfortrunately, you are left with doing your own geometry, as far as I know. joe On Thu, 20 May 2004 1...

In Publisher, what is the tiled print option? How to correct?
I created a doc in Publisher and when I get the print preview, it is lower on the page than I expected. It does not match the doc I created. How do I repair? Are you using the standard letter stock or a custom stock setup? What version Publisher? "bkennedy@soyshield" <bkennedy@soyshield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC55A06E-FB8D-4C60-9123-9DA95B6C5831@microsoft.com... >I created a doc in Publisher and when I get the print preview, it is lower >on > the page than I expected. It does not match the doc I created. How do I > repair? ...

How do I control tile printing?
Being a former PageMaker user, I'm having trouble understanding Publisher. In Pagemaker, if I wanted to print a page sized graphic at 250%, I'd pull the zero point to four different places on the original graphic, print four different 8-1/2 x 11 pages and be done. I can't figure out how to adjust the tile starting points. When I print, it only prints one corner of the original. HELP. I miss my PageMaker. You are talking about a $700 (InDesign) product as compared to Publisher's $100 average price. Of course PageMaker will have more powerful tools. That said, what a...

Tile MDI children windows
Env: WindowsXP, VC++6.00 In the sample of chkbook, multiviews are created as follows, CDocument* CChkBookApp::OpenDocumentFile(LPCTSTR lpszFileName) { CChkBookDoc* pDoc = (CChkBookDoc*)CWinApp::OpenDocumentFile(lpszFileName); if (pDoc == NULL) return NULL; CFrameWnd* pNewFrame = m_pCheckViewTemplate->CreateNewFrame(pDoc, NULL); if (pNewFrame == NULL) return pDoc; m_pCheckViewTemplate->InitialUpdateFrame(pNewFrame, pDoc); // Tile the two MDI children windows within the MDI frame window. ASSERT_KINDOF(CMDIChildWnd, pNewFrame); CMDIFrameWnd* pMDIFrameWnd = ((CMDIChildWnd*)p...

Outlook XP (2002) background image tile
I send email out in HTML format; in only one case the recipient's Outlook XP renders the stationary image incorrectly. Instead of the company's image header appearing in the top left of the email body, it is tiled all over the page obscuring the message. I have not had this problem before even on older versions. The recipient gets emails through MS Exchange (I think so at least. Any help much appreciated. Regards, Purg. If it's only one person getting it wrong, it's likely that person's configuration. I don't think Exchange is the issue (but it might be - thi...

SIZE Window, Tile, Worksheet, Workbook, Whatever it's called.
Is it the tile, the window whatever you call it when you call it it's proper name it is my project. The part inside the main excel window is smaller than the main excel window and I can't maximize it. I can max and min the main window but not the tile. I thought it was a tile so I will, until corrected, call it the tile. The help menu says to either double click the title bar OR left click the box at the top right of the title bar. If I could make either of those happen I would not be writeing this. If I close the said project and open another excel file, new or completed, ...

How can I tile several publisher windows?
-- thanks, askgail askgail wrote: find a good mason or tile layer who knows publisher? but why would you want to tile over a window? a neighbor once cement-blocked over all his windows... then he shot his wife in the head and then did himself (true story).... don't suggest friggin with your windows You can open multiple instances of Publisher and tile them but not multiple documents like Word does. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "askgail" <askgail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:033B55E2-9CB3-4207-A98A-67023AE66F8D@microsoft.com....

Retail & Wholesale Tile Business
Does anyone have an installation in the Tile industry using RMS. I have some industry specific questions. Hi, We have a client in the Kitchen & Bath inductry. Do email me your question and I will try to answer. Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc mihirs@diviasoft.com www.diviasoft.com "drwalkertx" <drwalkertx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C392569-DF51-4A35-BD5E-14B72FE2D96A@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have an installation in the Tile industry using RMS. I have some > industry specific questions. ...

Tile Windows Vertically Problem Money 2005
I have used Money for years, but when I installed Money 2005 Deluxe, I find that it doesn't tile vertically properly with another window. It ends up on top with the other window in full desktop under the Money window. Is there a fix for this problem? And/or does Money 2006 have the same problem? Glen ...

"Tiled" print setting.

how can i print one tile of a poster in publisher
I have printed a poster of which one tile is misaligned. Can you print just one tile ie number 4? On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:03:05 +0000, crystaltips wrote (in article <89F621C7-EFB6-419A-AC3E-00A53C8F8A2A@microsoft.com>): > I have printed a poster of which one tile is misaligned. Can you print just > one tile ie number 4? Nothing whatsoever to do with Publisher this is a feature of your printer settings. If your printer can't do it then, no, you can't. A workaround, create white rectangles over the parts you do not want printed, give them no line. Look at the prin...