Will I Be Able to Xfr my Payee List

I am looking at moving from Quicken and Quicken BillPay to Money and want to
know if Money will import my existing list of Payees (including online
payees)?

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

A related question - In looking through the various versions of Money I
don't see any online payment option. Does Money have a way to pay bills
online (including recurring payments) like Quicken BillPay?

"Wayne Wengert" <wayneSKIPSPAM@wengert.org> wrote in message
>I am looking at moving from Quicken and Quicken BillPay to Money and want
>to know if Money will import my existing list of Payees (including online
>payees)?

Global address list not updating #2
When I add new accounts and email address they are not showing up in the global address list days and weeks later. I created the id's from my computer and they show up in my global address list, but not on any other machine in my network. If you type in the name it resolves the id, but it does not show up in the GAL. Any ideas? Are you using cached mode? If so, after you make the update, the offline address book has to be generated (check the schedule), and the client has to download the change, which it does only periodically but the user can force by clicking Send/Receiv...

mail will not open
when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was an error opening this message.....an error has occurred". This doesn't happen to all messages nor does it happen to all messages from the same sender. "velona" <velona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFA4037-506D-4362-B110-13A9915D825A@microsoft.com... > when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was > an > error opening this message.....an error has occurred". > This doesn't happen to all messages nor doe...

Excel 2007 will not refresh cells
I am currently using Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I want to use to do some analysis of various situations. So here is my problem. I have several columns that have totals at the bottom. I have no problem getting the columns to total initially. However, if I plug in another number in the column, the total stays the same and won't refresh or re-total the column. I don't recall that this was a problem when I worked with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to get the totals to update when I enter some new numbers in the column? Thanks in advance for the...

subform will not refresh
I have a subform for jobs to be at list - when I am int the actual form it requeries and shows only the ones checked off - when I go to the mainform with the jobs to be at list as a subform - it does not refresh or requery unless I close and open back up again. I had added a refresh command button with the following code: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh when i press the refresh button it refreshes the job list to be at I add this code to the Onload of the Main form - don't want user to have to press refresh button but it doesn't refresh jobs to be at list unless press ...

List View Report Mode Right Side Scroll bar. How?
For a list view in report mode, I see there is an dialog editor property extended option for a left scroll bar. How can I get a right side scroll bar? Thanks "hector" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ewNLgH4SEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > For a list view in report mode, I see there is an dialog editor property > extended option for a left scroll bar. How can I get a right side scroll > bar? I think this is the default scrollbar alignment (on LTR systems anyway). The ListView control will show the vertical scrollbar when their are enough entries to re...

Exporting email addresses from mailing list
Outlook 2000... I have several mailing lists (Groups) in my contacts folder and I want to export some of them to Access or Excel. Just the names and the email addresses. Can this be done and if so, how do I do it? Paul Fenton pfenton@NOSPAMplgassociates.com Save them as .txt files. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Paul Fenton" <pfenton@plgassociates.com> wrote in message news:et1gu0dbs0vhc57elmpjig8phdibk4lii2@4ax.com...

messages will not display on Outlook Express
I cannot get my messages to display the text of the message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try to open a message the message will pop up, but without text. The hourglass icon is displaying, seeming like it's trying to pull the message up but it never comes. Does anyone know what I should do? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot get my messages to display the text of the > message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try > to open a message the message will pop up, but without > text. ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

Consolidating Unequal Lists
Hello, I have 2 lists of data in different worksheets of the same workbook similar to below: Product City Apples London Oranges Birmingham Pears Manchester I want to create 1 list (2 columns) in 1 worksheet that looks like: Product City Apples London Apples Birmingham Apples Manchester Oranges London Oranges Birmingham Oranges Manchester Pears London Pears Birmingham Pears Manchester I can do this if I use MSQuery, but the sp...

How to plot only visible autofiltered rows in a data list
I have a couple columns of data (about 500 rows). I apply autofilter to that data, which filters it down to 100 rows of data. These rows are not sequential. I would only like to plot this filtered list of data in a chart Hi, If the chart is based on all the rows and the chart option Plot Visible Cells Only is enabled ( Tools > Options > Chart ) then when the filter is applied the chart should only display the 100 filtered rows. Cheers Andy Craig wrote: > I have a couple columns of data (about 500 rows). I apply autofilter to that > data, which filters it down to 100 ro...

dropped payees
how do i reactivated an inactive payee in money 2003? the payee appears in the payees list but because they have not been used since 2001 they are not in the drop down list of the forms entry area. ...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...

Excel
Amidst a long listing of multiple values, X1 = 2.0, Y1 = 7.00 ; X3 = 2.1, Y3 = 7.51 . For X2 = 2.05, Y2 = ? Please devise a worksheet formula in order to interpolate the values thereof. Regards. One way using FORECAST() If the known x and y values are in cols A and B, row2 down, viz.: Values of X1 and X3 are in A2:A3 Values of Y1 and Y3 are in B2:B3 X2's value of 2.05 is in A4 Try in B4: =FORECAST(A4,B2:B3,A2:A3) which returns 7.255 -- Rgds Max xl 97 -- Please respond, in newsgroup xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com --- "TKT-Tang" <tkt_tang@hotmail.com> wro...

My Money Side will not stop
I read the FAQ for Money 2002 and it stated A) Click Help in MoneySide, then Settings. Under "Open MoneySide" select "Never" and then "Done." I select "Never" but there is no "Done" I can find and My Money leaves for this time only to return again. Is there any way to kill money from running in the background. It is not running in MSCONFIG on my XP sp2 system that I can find. Thanks Don I wish I had a way to test this here to tell you how to do it and validate the FAQ. Hopefully somebody who can still test on M02 will join the thread....

OT: Corporate Name Change History List?
Seems like there ought tb a government list somewhere that lists OldCorporationName|NewCorporationName. My agenda is that a service bureau is sending us a list of corporations that engage in activities that are proscribed by certain funds that my client manages. They look to the list before buying into certain funds. There's a problem however. Corporations change names and the service bureau only does current names. Yet there is still debt trading out there under various old corporate names. e.g. Philip Morris has changed it's name to Altria. "Altria" is, indeed,...

be able to create a matrix serialized item in 1 step
when creating a matrix item I would like to be able to create a matrix item that is serialized through the wizard. right now we have to create a matrix item then when we are all done we change each item to a serialized item. please make this all one step. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &quo...

Player will analyze and prepare music to burn but will not burn.
I recently updated to Version 11 and now my WM Player will Analyze and Prepare each song that is in the burn cue but as it initiates the transfer of the music to the disc, it generates a problem. As it starts the first song, it shows the message "finalizing disc" next to the first song. Then the burn ceases and the message " Windows Media Player can not burn files to the CD. Verify that the disc is clean and not damaged. If necessary, select a slower recording speed or try a different brand of blank discs." I tried two brands and tried several new clean d...

Block Sender List #3
Greetings Is there anyway via outlook express or via an SDK or some function call to access the Block Sender list in text format, ultimately to be captured into an excel spreadsheet? I have a list of Block Senders that I wish to check and sort, in excel or a text file. All I can find is the graphic window which does not help much but look at it . Thanks in advance "Barry Fawthrop" <barryNOSPAM@ttienterprises.orgINVALID> wrote in message news:9EtRb.126808$I05.2401937@twister.tampabay.rr.com... > Greetings > Is there anyway via outlook express or via an SDK or some f...

Think I will be staying with Money2004 for good...
Just to throw my two cents in on all this money2007 stuff. It looks like MS doesn't care about users of older versions of money. With all the changes, I think they just hope to pick up new customers who don't know any better. Based on what I have read...I won't even bother trying a trial of 2007. Granted the other software out there in the personal finance space isn't that great, at least I have a decent version of money with 2004. C Money 2004 was the last best version of Money to be sure. When Money 2005 dropped I tried it for about a week and then moved to Quick...

comparing lists #2
Hi, I have two lists, placed in two different sheets in the same workbook. Now we want a new list that does only contain those items that are in both lists. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance! Check out this site of Chip Pearson. Scroll down to "D", and see all the options referring to duplicates. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Prixton" <prixt0n@netscape.net> wro...

Handling the System Image List ?
Hi guys, In my program I made a Shell Namespace tree viewer that needs the system imagelist which I handle like this: // let's get the image list SHFILEINFO sfi; ZeroMemory(&sfi,sizeof(sfi)); HIMAGELIST hImageList=(HIMAGELIST)SHGetFileInfo(_T("C:\\"),0,&sfi,sizeof(SHFILEINFO),SH GFI_SYSICONINDEX|SHGFI_SMALLICON); // attach it to my class member m_imageList.Attach(hImageList); // later on in my destructor I free it m_imageList.Detach(); I think I am doing it right because it works. The thing is, I want to use that tree I made in different spots but it seems I can'...

Out of Office restrict replys to contact list
It there a way to restrict out of office reply to only recieptants in the contact list? We would like to turn on out of office reply to people outside our organization, but would liketo restrict it to only people in our contact list. At present we have a rule setup locally on the users system, but would like to have a company wide solution. Thank you On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:08:02 -0700, Paul <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It there a way to restrict out of office reply to only recieptants in the >contact list? > >We would like to turn on out of office reply t...

Form/Subform Will Not Open
Access 2003 desktop application ....... When I try to open a form/subform I get the message: "Could not use <name of backend file>; file already in use." What could be causing this message to appear? If I click OK, the form opens with just a blank space for the subform. If I remove the control source from the subform control, the main form opens correctly. I can open the subform by itself with no problem. I have rebuilt the form/subform and get the same message. Thanks for any ideas! Steve "Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> wrote in me...

Include contacts stored in a public folder in global address list
Installation: Exchange Server 2003 SP1 running on Windows 2003 Current situation: From within Outlook we created a public folder for contact items to store common contacts. We called this public folder "Global Contacts". All users added this folder to their public folder favorites, made it offline available and set this folder as standard address list in the address book. Problem: This works fine for Outlook but does not help for Outlook Web Access (OWA). You can see the contacts in the public folder, but when you search for a receipient those contacts are not included. Que...

To Do List disappeared
Running OL 07 which is current. Recently, the ToDo list that displays in the To Do Bar has been replaced with the message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found" What do I need to do to fix this? -- "Pyramid 36" Ken Restart outlook using the /resettodobar switch. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/todo_bar_error.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outloo...