Why the bills is so slow ?

I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM.

I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004.
When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the
action is finish.

Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account
in the Bills section.
So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in
Money ! Why it takes so much time ?
it's only a buy from a check account ?

Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 !

Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninstall
Money 2005 and put Money 2004 with all the bugs !

0
p_sylvain (10)
11/20/2004 3:21:07 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Slow Internet Updates with Money 2004 Deluxe
I'm running Money 2004 Deluxe on Win XP Pro. I don't do any online banking; I just download stock updates (for under 10 stocks) and Money program updates. Sometimes the updates never finish; Money just hangs. Most of the time the Internet Update is very slow (takes a few minutes or more to complete). Any ideas on how to fix this? I've cleaned out the temp files and so forth; nothing helps. Thanks. Same problem here. They should update the software to actually CANCEL when you press the "cancel" button. As it is, I notice if you press cancel and then wait ab...

vc open project slow
I have a dll project which contains 200 cpp and h files and generated a 600K release dll. To open the project with VC++ 6.0, it takes about 5 minutes on my computer. I am wondering if this is normal? My computer is very powerful so I don't think the machine is an issue. Thanks, qq quikquic@yahoo.com wrote: >I have a dll project which contains 200 cpp and h files and generated >a 600K release dll. To open the project with VC++ 6.0, it takes about >5 minutes on my computer. I am wondering if this is normal? > >My computer is very powerful so I don't think the machine...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

Timeline Save
Could anyone explain what factors contribute to the slowness of saving/publishing a timeline in Project Server 2007? Based on our benchmarks it appears it has nothing to do with the actual file size yet we see significant variations in saving and publishing timelines from the same locations. It appears this is always specific to certain timelines (the same timelines are always much slower than some of the others) but we are having difficulty pinpointing what the exact root cause is. We are running Project Server SP2 with the December CU and clients updated to the same level a...

Why is Microsoft's IE 8 so slow?Even the lastest Updated !!
My Microsoft IE 8 which has been updated several times now is also beginning to get slower and slower each day that passes. Why is this happening? There has to be something causing this.For over a Decade I have used nothing but Microsoft's Internet Explorers and never had a speed issue one but in the past year everything that could go wrong with an IE has gone wrong. Microsoft? What is happening? I am having not wanting to use any and all other Browsers.I do not like any that I have used so far since being so relied upon on Microsoft's Internet Explorer Browsers. Today I had to ...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

Backing up with Exchange Agent
Hi, I'm using Veritas Backup Exec 9.1. My Quantum SuperLoader backs up at 1GB per minute on my regular servers. When I backup my Exchange server with the agent, the backup rate drops to a painful 3GB per hour! While I realize that by design this process is slow, but I would like to hear other user's comments on the backup speed they are getting doing the same thing. Any suggestions to get it to go faster? Thanks, Jeff Are you backing up the individual mailboxes (Slow) or the entire stores at once (fast)? "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Why the bills is so slow ?
I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM. I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004. When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the action is finish. Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account in the Bills section. So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in Money ! Why it takes so much time ? it's only a buy from a check account ? Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 ! Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninsta...

Outlook slow or hangs
I have a user that has outlook 2000 on her pc and she had an email stuck in the outbox since yesterday. I created a new pst file and imported all her emails into the new pst file. But now her outlook is very slow to change screens when you click on another email. Also the Mapisp32.exe is at 99% of the processor time. Any clues to why this would be happening Rename that dll, run fixmapi and reinstall the software "Marc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17a701c3fbe4$a7a883e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a user that has outlook 2000 on her...

Why is VS 2005 so slow?
Hi, My company just migrates from VC++ 6.0 to VS 2005. Although there are many positive improvements, the developers immediately experience a negative difference - the new compiler does many things in a much slower speed (building projects, starting a debug session, exiting, ctrl-F12 GoToDeclaration, macro execution, etc). The slow speed is almost unbearable although someone may say it is due to the new complex features it provides. We are waiting for our x64 machines. Before then, is there anything we can do to improve the speed, e.g. disable the browse info generation (sacrifici...

Billing in CRM
any Ideas on How I can Build a Billing Modul in MS CRM3. it is Billing that Need to Take Place monthly . Thank you for any feedback ...

money 2005
Hi Everyone, I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several months in the future. Has this been corrected or fixed? Thanks Jim Hello Jim: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:21:47 -0500: JJ> I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so JJ> was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next JJ> occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several...

Slow Performance (Win 2003 Std Server)
Hi I just upgraded our Win NT 4.0 Server (PII 400 Mhz with 384Mb RAM) to Win 2003 Std Server (P4 2.0A GHz Intel Server Board with 512MB RAM). I am experiencing a very slow performance while accessing files and making directory search on the new server. When accessing or opening Excel files using Win2K Prof clients, it takes a couple of minutes to load the same file than when using a Win 98 client with the same user-id. The perfomance was much better using Win NT 4.0 Server (whether with Win 2K Prof and Win 98 clients). Appreciate your advise. Lee "making directory search&quo...

Outlook opening very slow in Win7
I'm running Outlook 2007 under Window 7 on a PC with a SATA2 boot drive, 4 GB RAM and ATI Radeon 4550 vidcard. For past couple weeks it takes up to five minutes for outlook to open. It will get as far as the splash screen and then sit there. Sometime starting task manager and clicking on outlook as either an app or service will get it to open, but usually not. Even if I wait for 5 - 10 minutes after booting, it still takes up to 5 minutes to open. What gives? -- Für Elise - Support the Breast Cancer & Heart Foundations ...

Syncing bills between Money '05 and MSN Money #2
I've setup Money 2005 to sync with MSN Money. Now all of my bills show up on my MSN Money home page. I've been waiting for this a long time. When I go to the Bills To-Do List, however, I can't make payments. The top of the page says, "to setup up a bill to be paid online, click Set up to pay online. If you have already paid a bill and want to remove the reminder, click bill paid." There is no "Set up to pay online" item to click or a "Bill paid" item to click. When I go to the payment center, I can't even see my bill list. What am I missing...

3GB mailbox slow when opening mail except after a restart
Hi all We have a 3g mailbox that is slow when opening mails. it sometimes says outlook is not responding and sometimes the mails open normal. Can it be the size of the mailbox or how can i rectify this. She is using outlook 2003 and are connected to exc2003 in cached mode. If i restart the laptop it works fine for some time and then the same issue start again... Thanks for your help On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:29:47 +0200, "MSExchange2003Student" <exchangestudent@newsgroups.com> wrote: >Hi all > >We have a 3g mailbox that is slow when opening mails. it sometimes...

Adding Values to Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu
I just added the a value to the Contract Billing Frequency Drop-Down Menu via: MSCRM>Settings>System Customization>Contract Customization>Customize Form The problem now is that when making our Contract Templates, this new values doesn't appear. Of course I can't to customize the "Contract Template Form" to add this value here to, but shouldn't it refer to the same drop-down menu? How do I make this work? Thanks, SturE hi Sture Van de moortel, did you publish your changes with the deployment manager and reset the iis? I hope this helps Andreas Donaubauer...

Trouble with Bill Pay
I signed up for Bill Pay and provided my default checking account for bills to be paid from. I then noticed that Money added the account automatically, even though it already existed in my account list. I tried Merge Accounts, but I don't see the new account as one I can merge. I don't want two accounts for the same checking account, so I deleted the one that was created. Now when I go into Bill Pay, it says I need to sign up. When Bill Pay adds the account to Money, is there an easy way to transfer all of the records from my old account into the one that's linked to Bil...

eConnect / Web Services Slow?
We are using webservices to replace integration manager which will run as windows service, however we also want to pull some customer info out of GP onto our web based customer portal. I have noticed that connecting to GP is very slow (~30 seconds). Is this normal? Is this going to be the same when I use ASP.NET, 30 seconds is unacceptable. - Tim tboland@gmail.com ...

IE8 slow on initial load to connect and display home page.
Sometime in the past few weeks/months I've developed this issue. I don't use IE much so its not hard to understand me not seeing it for a while, so I can't restore or use a backup, I've done too much. I'm on Windows XP SP3 latest updates, and I've run my virus, Malwarebytes, Super Anti-Spyware, all full scans. Chkdsk too. The system really does seems to work fine. However I ran across a hint on a forum about issues like this and they supplied a file called deldomains.inf that you could load. It basically deleted a few registry entries and resto...

Excel very slow to open from email attachement
I have a problem I have been fighting with and can not fix and hope someone else has been able to fix. We use Novell GroupWise as our corporate email and when our director trys to open an Excel spreadsheet from his email Excel will open but does not open that document unless you minimize excel or switch to another window. When you do that and go back to Excel, it opens right up. I have tried the Tools>Options>General tab and uncheck "Ignore other applications" and that has not made a difference. Thanks in advance for any ideas. Hi, Novell GroupWise is a long known trou...

Old bill shows up instead of new bill
Good morning... when i download my new transctions from my bank money 2003 canadian seems to assign my auto insurance payments to previous insurer, not the one currently setup with automatic bills in Bills & Payments. so everytime i do a download i have to go and delete all the instances (usually the last four) that got imported. any ideas how i can get money to recognize these payments in the downloaded transactions should be associated with my current auto insurer; not the previous one? and then not re-enter old transactions and associate new transactions correctly? -- ...