Why Micorosoft Money only have Standard in Canada? What is the different between Candian Standard Edition and the U.S.?

Hi, everyone; I live in Canada.......  I wanting to get the Microsoft
Money Deluxe or maybe Premium Edition...  Because I do a little Stock
Trading myself.. and wanted to use to Stock Trade Tracker...  However,
in Canada they only have the "Standard Canadian Edition"..   Can't find
any Deluxe or Premium up here....  The only way is I have to buy it
through Ebay from someone down in the United States...

What is the different between the Candian Standard Edition and the U.S.
one anyway?

0
Nobody7255 (22)
1/31/2004 7:15:09 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Switching from Money 01 to Money 04
Is there a way to only transfer part of the Money 01 data to Money 04 and not all of it and all the settings as well? All I want to transfer is the checking info not the savings and other financial settings. -- Sabrina If you only want one account, then you have two options. Either convert the whole file and delete what you don't want. Or, export the checking account as QIF and then import that into a clean new file. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tip...

Gettting divorced
After 15 yrs of marriage I'm getting divorced. My spouse is no longer willing to share her transaction data with me. I could start a new file, but I would prefer to keep my current file, which has 5 years of data in it. Since my spouse is not willing to give me the data to properly handle the divorce in MS Money, I have the following question What category should I use for the adjustments required to bring my spouse's 401K and stock options accounts to $0? I checked the FAQ, but there's no section on divorce and how to handle things in Money. Dick, any suggestions? As I go...

Upgrading to Money 2004 from Money 2001
I have bought Money 2004 Small Business. Can anyone tell me if I have to uninstall my Money 2001 first before installing M2004-SB or can I just install it over Money 2001? Thanks in advance. It doesn't matter. Uninstalling first (using Control Pane > Add/Remove Programs) will not affect your *.mny file - but you might want to make a copy of the *.mny file elsewhere on your hard disk. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Huang Qiliang"...

how to print autocad dwg's from excel vba
If I have a dwg # in a sheet cell, how can I print that dwg. from excel vba. This is as far as I got: (I need help with the last 3 lines) Sub print_dwg_from_excel() A = ActiveWindow.ActiveCell.Value B = Dir("c:\AUTOCAD\" & A") C = "c:\AUTOCAD\" & B Set fs = CreateObject("SCRIPTING.FILESYSTEMOBJECT") Set f = fs.GetFile(C) s = f.PrintOut End Sub thanks in advance Al alram wrote on 5/13/2010 : > If I have a dwg # in a sheet cell, how can I print that dwg. from excel vba. > This is as far as I got: (I need help with the last 3 lin...

Money 2000 to Money Essentials
All - please advise me on this situation. I have LOVED Money 2000 ever since it came out. It allowed me to do exactly what it is that I want to do which is to manually balance my checking account everyday if that is what I want to do. I have just uploaded my computer and purchased Money Essentials based on the premise that it would allow me to balance my register, but I have come to learn the only way that I can balance my checkbook is to link it to my bank's online services which I don't want to do. My bank charges me $15 per month for that service. I just want to be able...

CRM Queue's
Is it possible to have multiple e-mail alias's go into the same CRM queue? I have the CRM queue and AD account setup. If I send an e-mail using the primary e-mail address for this AD account, everything works correrctly (CRM receives the e-mail and places it in the queue). Any e-mail which is sent to the alias of this this account will end up in the Exchange mailbox but not the CRM queue. I am running CRM 1.2 with Exchange 2000. Thanks, Mike ...

Problems with Money 2004
Wonder if anyone else has been having problems with items set up in Bills & Deposits randomly being reflected (or not reflected) in Budget. This is driving me up the wall. For example, I have a bill set up for rent, see it in budget - when I edit it - but it's not reflected in the budget numbers or in the budget report. Look at the annual report to see if it's reflected in the next month. Money often doesn't make new budget figures apply until the next month, for reasons I don't understand and can't predict. -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL "levi" <...

Outlook 2002 and Micorosoft Mail
i need to find out if there is anyway of setting up microsoft mail in outlook 2002. any help would be appreciated ...

Money 2002 #13
How do I put a password on my money account I have already, so that no one can open it? Brattboy112@msn.com File|Login Lockbox??? Passwords are mostly good for keeping yourself out when you forget them. Please don't show up back here in three months asking what to do now that you've forgotten yours. "Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08a501c3af3e$e6c63b50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I put a password on my money account I have > already, so that no one can open it? Brattboy112@msn.com ...

Look for Oldest date among different dates
Hi all, I badly need your help in the below formula Example: Structure : Account includes Sub-accounts and each sub-account includes dials Formula : Account activation date = Oldest Sub-account activation date where there is more than one account and hence different activation date for each account and in turn the sub-accounts that belong to each account Below the example A B C D Account # Sub-Account # Account Sub-account activation activation ...

Money 2003 to Money 2004
I had a catastrophic HDD crash the other day, of course my data was backed up. I have been using the standard version of Money 2003 for a couple years and like it. My new PC comes with Money 2004 loaded. Will there be any problem with 2004 reading the 2003 file? Any compelling reason to upgrade to 2004? Or should I just stick to the familiar 2003? Thanks for any input!!! In microsoft.public.money, RHinNC wrote: >I had a catastrophic HDD crash the other day, of course my data was backed >up. I have been using the standard version of Money 2003 for a couple years >and like it. My ...

Money 2005 #10
Money 2005 is available in all versions on the Microsoft Product site!! Anyone know what the thank you package is?? It might be worth actually ordering it from Microsoft??? PS Sorry for the capital letters on my last post! I didn't realize it was on part of the time til I clicked. >Subject: Money 2005 >From: "Susan" anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com >Date: 9/13/2004 6:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time >Message-id: <034e01c499e4$6863ca20$a601280a@phx.gbl> > >Money 2005 is available in all versions on the Microsoft >Product site!! Anyone know what the t...

Microsoft Money has stopped working
I have MS Money 2003 Standard. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows Vista Business and when I load Money it seems to work fine with the blank Money file installed as standard. As soon as I try to open one of my files, it tries to update the database to the current version which seems weird as it is the same disc installation I was using on my XP machine. Just after the "update" starts it gives me the "Microsoft Money has stopped working" error and tries to contact Microsoft for a reason. No reason comes back so it restarts Money. Please help as I really need ...

Hints on how Money got to be what it is today
See http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=36099539665548298&q=microsoft+ipod and http://www.ipodobserver.com/story/25957 for background. The sad thing is that it is also reflective of the development of the product (in our case, MS Money). We call it Design By Committee. A camel, for instance, is a horse designed by committee. "XB77" <XB77@My-Deja.com> wrote in message news:121j59vn8aq0p6e@corp.supernews.com... > The sad thing is that it is also reflective of the development of the > product (in our case, MS Money). > > ...

Money Money Money #3
Hey everyone! I'm not promising you a rags to riches lifestyle overnight, but this really will earn you some pocket money for doing nothing other than surf on your computer. And in time, you may even be able to afford some of those more luxurious things in life. http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=Generator69 ...

Userform to be referenced by different VBA Project?
How can userform in Project_Accounting be also referrence in Dynamics_GP or vice versa? thks. Hello HFLo, Open the Dynamics Go in VBA click Tools --> Reference --> Mark SmartList as reference to your current Dynamics GP With this you can refer any Project Accounting Form under dynamics. But VBA In Dynamics dosen't support Circular Reference. for Ex: You can have reference from Dynamics to Project Accounting. But again you cannot goto Project Accounting VBA and give the Reference to Dynamics VBA (this is not supported) Hope this helps Akram. "HFLo" wrote: &...

Money 2004 crashes #2
Hi, A few weeks ago money started crashing everytime I view the performance view in the portfolio tab. This is also happening with the sample.mny file that comes with money - and doesn't seem to be a data corruption issue. When I transfer my money file to another computer with the same version of money installed - everything works fine - so I doubt it is due to data corruption. Also, I was able to workaround the crash by removing the total annualized return column in the performance view. I would have been ok with the work around if I could view my monthly reports - money still crashes...

Today's date on an Active X Calendar
Could anyone tell me how to set the properties so that the ActiveX calendar I have in the database, displays the current date when the program is openend. I thought this would have been easy, but obviously not! Thanks for any help. CEL504 wrote: > Could anyone tell me how to set the properties so that the ActiveX calendar I > have in the database, displays the current date when the program is openend. > > I thought this would have been easy, but obviously not! > > Thanks for any help. http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.ms-access/msg/1564d683ede98f8c Jame...

Income differences while creating a Budget
I am new to MS Money 2005. I am trying to create a Budget. I input my monthly income, click Done and in the Budget Summary page, it has my income less than what I input. This is probably a simple question, but I can not for the life of me figure it out. Thank you for any help you can give me. Rhonda ...

Upgrading Money 07 to Money 07
I'm currently using a downloaded trial copy of MS Money Deluxe, it expires in March. I just picked up a copy of Money Deluxe at Staples, along with Tax Cut, so I can take advantage of the rebate on the purchase (I was going to get Tax Cut anyway). The question is, do I need to uninstall my current install of Money 07 and install from the retail box? Or do I just install from the retail box right over my current setup and all will be fine? Or is there something else I should do? I've upgraded MS Money before, but it was always a real version upgrade (02 to 07-Trial, forex), not a t...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH cn]45
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps an...

MSN Money updated
The MSN Money site has updated so sign-ins should work in Money again. See http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx -Mark It still throws me out to that articles web. Frank "Mark" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:OoLVXptCHHA.3388@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > The MSN Money site has updated so sign-ins should work in Money again. > > See http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx > > -Mark > If you are using Windows 98 or ME, see the updated message on the Network Status page about these operating systems...

Run reports on 2 different msde db's
We have 2 stores. 1 has 2 pos stations with a store ops server running the msde db. The other has just 1 pos/server combo which has a local copy of the msde db. They both sync with our HQ server via the Hq Client. What we want to do is run reports for both msde db's from the 1 store ops server. I can connect to the second msde db from the store ops server using the store ops administrator, connect option. When I run reports via the manager, the reports are based on the local msde. I can go into store ops administrator, configuration and change the Primary database Server. ...

using MS Money over a home network
Anybody out there have any experience using Money over a network. I'd like to be able to access my money file from 2 network computers. Every time I try to open my money file that exists on computer A from computer B, MS Money dies and won't respond. Am I fighting a losing battle? Thanks. On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:14:48 -0800, "TL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Anybody out there have any experience using Money over a >network. I'd like to be able to access my money file >from 2 network computers. Every time I try to open my >m...

PA edit billing rate during timesheet entry
Hi, Personal Data Keeper allows editing the billing rate during approval. How can I edit the billing rate in Project Timesheet Entry or even after the timesheet has been posted (prior to billing). Thanks ...