Why does Invoices take two pages when only half the first page is

Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 pages
when there is enough space on the first page to fit everything!!!

Does anyone know how to remedy this?  Or is switching to another accounting
software the only answer?
0
dialking (1)
3/28/2008 9:12:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

=?Utf-8?B?ZGlhbGtpbmc=?= <dialking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on
28 Mar 2008 in group microsoft.public.money:

> Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3
> pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit
> everything!!!
>
> Does anyone know how to remedy this?  Or is switching to another
> accounting software the only answer?

You can use the invoice editor to change font sizes, but you won't be very
happy. The invoice editor is very bad. As an alternative, you can edit the
template files yourself if you understand HTML.

--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

Received not Invoiced #2
When we look at the PO Received/Not Invoiced report the total at the bottom should equal the GL balance of accrued purchases. It never does equal. At what can I look to discover why these two numbers never agree. Check out this post Rich - http://gp2themax.blogspot.com/search/label/Purchase%20Accrual Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com You are correct that the RNI report should match the GL account. Several things change this. Sometimes people post directly to the RNI GL account. This is wro...

Publisher: set up an 11 X 17 tabloid with facing pages
I'm trying to create a tabloid which is 11" tall and 17" wide (folded in half--with facing pages). Please help me set it up. This based on Publisher 2000 but it should get you there. File Print setup set the paper size to 11"x17" OK now File Page Setup Special fold dot Book setup Verify the page size is 8.5"x11" (after Landscape is selected) Landscape Next it will ask you if you want groups of 4 pages, yes. This should get you going. -- Don Vancouver, USA "newsletterlori" <newsletterlori@discussions.micros...

how do i generate invoice from excel datafile?
how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? -- jm mailmerge in word "jm" wrote: > how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? > -- > jm ...

How to disable IE8 welcome page after installing IE7???
I'm using the IEAK to build an installation package of IE7 and using SCCM to push it out to our clients. I have configured the package to go directly to my homepage and skip the IE7 welcome screen and all of that, but after rebooting and starting IE7, I get redirected to the IE8 welcome page. I need to disable this page as this will be confusing to our user community. I have also tried a reg hack to stop this from happening to no avail. Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main] "RunOnceHasShown"=dword:00...

Two Outlook Shortcuts on Start menu
I assume that the following is an Outlook issue rather than a Windows one... I have recently wiped and reinstalled Windows XP Home with SP3, fully updated/patched. I then reinstalled Office 2003, also fully updated. On my Windows Start menu I notice that there are now two shortcuts to Outlook, whereas before there was only one. When I click Start and then right-click on the Outlook shortcuts, the first one brings up a menu containing three options... "Read e-mail" "Properties" "Remove from This List" The other one brings up a menu containing different ...

Error during Invoice Contract
Hi, Below is an exception that I get, in Event Viewer, when I try to invoice a contract. The first contract worked fine. After a while I did the falowing customizations: 1. for Oportunities i've changed a value for a picklist attribute that was created earlyer. 2. I've replaced collumn Attolments Remaning with collumn Qunatity in Contract Lines / Form and Views - Related Contract Line and Contract Line Advanced Find View The next contract that I've tried to invoice gave me the error below. I tried to set all the customization back but the error persists. Any sugestions? ...

Need help in making my invoices auto count
I need to find out how to make my invoices increase by 1 digit every time i copy/create a new invoice. I also would like to find out how i can make my totals (ie..for tax, and sales) get directed into a new spreadsheet displaying the date the invoice was created and giving a running total for the month and year. Is this possible or am i way out to lunch on this. Lostinexcel, Have you checked out MicroSoft's free templates? at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx You can search for "Invoices" there. Depending on whether you are using 2003, 2007...

want the page to be horizontal instead of vertical 4 new document
when first opening a new document, the page is shown as vertical. I want the page to be horizontal and cannot figure out how to change it. fifi118 <fifi118@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > when first opening a new document, the page is shown as vertical. I > want the page to be horizontal and cannot figure out how to change it. File > Page Setup > Landscape > OK. The correct terms are Landscape and Portrait, not horizontal and vertical. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

change font size of first character
I have a template that allows users to print business cards. It displays a form where they enter their name and three other lines of text. I would like to increase the font size of the first character in each word if the user enters the text in upper case. The code I'm using to capture the text from the form is: With ActiveDocument For intLoop1 = 1 To 10 .Bookmarks("Name" & Right("0" & intLoop1, 2)).Range.InsertBefore txtName .Bookmarks("Title" & Right("0" & intLoop1, 2) & "a").Range.InsertBef...

Functional payment applies to Multicurrency invoice
Hi All another question, how can we calculate realize gain/loss for foreign currency when we apply functional payment to multicurrency invoice? million thanx in advance... ...

How do I set a macro to print variable number of pages in excel?
I have a worksheet that calculates total nuber of packages of a consignment; I am now trying to run a macro that would print as many labels as the total number of packages, which could be as little as one or as much as 50. I tried to copy and paste into the pages box of the print screen, but it didn't work. Does anybody have a solution? The excel version is Office 2000. Thanks Livio, Put the print instruction in a for-next loop. If the number of packages is in, say Cell T6 then: For PrintRun = 1 To Range("T6").Value Print a label Next PrintRun Henry "Livio" &...

Invoicing (Invoice Entry)
Looking for some guidance on a possible work around for Invoicing without SOP. Is there anyway possible to get either the Standard Cost or the Price List Unit Price to default in when entering Invoices Transactions>>Sales>>Invoice Entry Second question; having a similar issue with calculating taxes. Taxes should be based on whether or not the item is set to taxable or non taxable but as soon as you assign a tax schedule id to the Customer Card everything gets taxed even the items that are setup as non taxable items. I know that SOP would cure all of this but just wondering...

Duplicate invoice numbers
I have a spreadsheet that has 5 worksheets in it, that are purchase ledgers. (One for each week of the month). I would like to know if there is some way to have an error message pop up if someone enters a duplicate invoice number on any one of the 5 worksheets. Thanks Pete Sorry! While I was waiting to see if my message posted, I looked at some of the other questions to see if I could help someone else (not likely, but worth a try) I did find a previous question that was almost the same that was answered. I tried it and it works on one worksheet. Can I get it to work on all 5 at th...

My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page.
My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page and I am unable to resize it. You can only view rows 1-17. You can scrool down and across. This is only happening to 1 spreadsheet I created and no others. I'm not quite I understand, but maybe you've frozen the window so that only a portion of the screen is visible. In xl2003 menus, I'd try: Window|Unfreeze panes Terry Evans wrote: > > My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page and I am unable to > resize it. You can only view rows 1-17. You can scrool down and across. This > is...

nesting functions to compare segments of two columns
In Excel I would like to nest functions to make the formula =MAX(OFFSET((ADDRESS((MATCH(I1,F1:F8000)),6)):(ADDRESS((MATCH(I2,F1:F8000)),6)),0,1)) The part =ADDRESS((MATCH(I1,F1:F8000)),6) works on its own as does =MAX(OFFSET(F14:F23,0,1)) but they don’t work together. The intent is to be able to type in two numbers; a minimum value (I1) and a maximum value (I2). The location of those values would then be identified in a column of ascending numbers (F) but the numbers would make a range separated by a variable number of other cells dependant on the min & max inputs. Th...

Invoices From Speadsheet #3
What I want to do is so basic, not sure if I can just do it with Excel I just want to be able to create an invioice and pull the products fro my excel spreadshee -- joey250 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joey2509's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1646 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27819 ...

ADO, Recordset and two Access mdbs?
I have two Access database, and I want copy records from DB1 to DB2. If have records from DB1mdb in ADODB.recordset, could I insert records to DB2.mdb (Same table structure/name) directly (whitout creating insert -sql statement)? How? I have two ADODB.connections, ofcourse. I'm using VB6 and ADO... "Major" <lievonen@jyu.fi.HALOOOOOOOO> wrote in message <news:eN9basLuDHA.2304@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > I have two Access database, > and I want copy records from DB1 to DB2. > > If have records from DB1mdb in ADODB.recordset, > could I insert record...

Quicken Invoices to MS Money Invoices
I am attempting to bring all may data over from Quicken Small Business 2003 to Money Small Business 2005. The accounts convert fine except for the business accounts. My invoices, projects and estimates come over as a standard account. In the process, all the form data is lost. The numbers are there but none of the invoice data. How or can I bring this business data over from Quicken? I want to convert over but am not willing to re-enter two years worth of invoice and payment data. Thanks, In article <MPG.1ca6347da05dbaa98968e@news.west.cox.net>, nothere@nowhere.net says... > ...

CRM*.srf SOAP warm-up time on first call
Hi Does anyone have a suggestion or solution on how to avoid the warm-up time on the first call to e.g. a CRMAccount.srf method ? Is this due to the SDK SOAP "web service" authenticating the user using the specified credentials ? Regards KjellSJ Kjell, is this happening the first time any user connects to the web service or only after the service has been idle for a while? If it's happening after the service has been idle it's likely that IIS has shut down the application which has the nasty side-effect of shutting down the platform and its metadata cache. If this is hap...

Report
When I print a report I don't want the page footer to print at the end of the report I only want the report footer to print The page header must print on each page. The report is for a donation report. Grouped off donation Id, can have any number of items on each report 1 to xxx,xxx,x though the maxiumum so far is 25 items. which rolls the report to 2 pages. The report footer contains a signature block and also the same line as the page footer. Page footer (="Print Date: "&Now() ="page" & [Page]&" of "&[Pages] Dwa...

How do I print only 2 corresponding pages in a multi-page booklet
Can print the front/back cover as a single page in Publisher. When I print the inside front & back covers [single page], it prints but then wants to continue printing the next two-page series. If I click "Yes" on making the print job a separate booklet, it prints pages 2 [inside front cover] & page 3. This happens both in "view" & "actual" views. Way to select specific page range [like in MSWord] like pages 2 & 31? Or how to print every other page layout for a single sided printer so the pages can be turned over to refeed & print on the ...

Automatic Invoicing
Is there a way with MS Money 2004 SBE, to have invoices renew themselves every 30 days, or have the bills/deposits list use the account recevables account so that transactions in the bills/deposits list can count as accounts recevied. The reason is I still want to use the customer balance feature that I get with AR, but I want to have the ability that someone is on a monthly payment plan, I can track their payments and so forth without having to make an invoice every month ...

limit choice in cell to one of two values;
I have a cell where I want the user to ONLY to be able to input the number "1" or "4". Any help out there? Use Data Validation. Select List and type 1,4. HTH Otto <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:009701c515f9$0e5727c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I have a cell where I want the user to ONLY to be able to > input the number "1" or "4". > > Any help out there? Data, Validation, List 1,4 http://HelpExcel.com "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote: > I have a cell where I want the user to O...

Duplicate invoice numbers and invoice dates
Accounts Payable should alert for duplicate invoice numbers within the same vendor only if the invoice date is the same. Or, at least allow us to select that as an option in set up. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolu...

VLOOKUP would begin one row below what the first one found?
Hi all, How do I write a VLOOKUP would cover the entire table, the second VLOOKUP would begin one row below what the first one found? Thanks in advance Regards EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ASP.NET Database Cache Dependency http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5cca102c-48ae-45e9-80b5-1bf5e36f9c6d/aspnet-database-cache-de.aspx This is what i trying to do: Column A Column B Column C Column D 1 Aston Villa Man Utd 2 5 2 Sunderland Aston Villa 0 1 3 Chelsea Liverpool 0 0 4 Aston Villa Wigan 0 2 Formula on F1=...