who needs money anyway?

http://www.richgetquick.com
0
advice (1)
12/20/2007 7:13:57 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Cannot restore backup Money Plus
I created a backup (.mbf) file in Money Plus on my desktop. Installed Money Plus trial on my laptop and tried to restore backup. Unable to restore backup ("Money cannot find file or read-only" error) in Money Plus trial. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, rodney wrote: >I created a backup (.mbf) file in Money Plus on my desktop. Installed Money >Plus trial on my laptop and tried to restore backup. Unable to restore backup >("Money cannot find file or read-only" error) in Money Plus trial. Any ideas? Do not restore to the "default location. Instead, B...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Money 2005 Back Out
Is it possible to back out of the 2005 Money code and go back to 2004? Are there posted procedures? I can not deal with having to reinput all my Etrade data because the software wants to keep adding a new account instead of letting me sign up for online services for my existing and years old account. Thanks for your time. ---- Bob Bad See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=17. "BADs" <BADs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:489C582C-700C-445B-BB58-D80A828E9FA2@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to back out of the 2005 Money code and go back to 2004? >...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Money will not show downloaded transactions
Since about 6/9/04, I have not been able to see any of my new transactions that has been downloaded from the bank. the Items to review says 3 but nothing shows up in my register. I also just did a .qif download of my register from the bank website and now it shows 18 things to review and still does not show anything in my register any help would be appreciated Glen In microsoft.public.money, Glen wrote: >Since about 6/9/04, I have not been able to see any of my >new transactions that has been downloaded from the bank. >the Items to review says 3 but nothing shows up in my...

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

Money 2006 and Vista RC1
I've upgraded an XP machine to Vista RC1. Money 2006 Deluxe was already installed. Since the upgrade to Vista, Money has the most aggravating behavior. It constantly minimizes itself and jumps to other open applications. I'll be in the middle of typing a transaction, look up and see Internet Explorer instead of Money. It bounces repeatedly. I've tried loading Money in XP compatibility mode. No luck. Any suggestions? thanks It may be better with the RTM version of Vista. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/de...

need help badly

I need Help

Money Deluxe 05 #2
I purchased Money Deluxe 05 from the Microsoft website a week ago(downloaded it) and paid $63.00.Once I installed the program I keep receiving a screen asking me to upgrade the TRIAL VERSION to the Deluxe version even though I have paid 63.00 and my credit card has been charged. I contacted Microsoft for help and I was told that soon I will receive a letter in the mail explaining how to get rid off that screen..nothing else...Anybody knows how to get to the real thing and get rid off the trial version. I love the program but this goes beyond any imagination!!!!!..Help!!!!! ...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

Which setting do I need to adjust
I've noticed that when using my default browser IE 8 and I click on a link that is suppose to start a download, it doesn't. When I click on the same link in firefox the download starts like it should. Can anyone tell me what setting in IE 8 is preventing the download from starting? on the page it says "Downloading: 50fpct-Just4freeplanet.com.rar | 34.7 MB" but in IE 8 it isn't downloading. It also isn't asking me if I want to allow IE 8 to download the file like it sometimes does. Thanks Shep wrote: > I've noticed that when using my d...

Need Help with Excel and Flagging Outcomes!
I’m using Excel 2007, and here is my question… I want to put a formula in cell C3 that looks at outcomes in cell B3. If the raw score outcome in cell B3 has the following values, I would like cell C3 to provide the following words: IF: THEN: B3=Blank C3=Blank B3= Greater than 0-1.9 C3=Definitely False B3=2.0-2.9 C3=Mostly False B3=3.0-3.9 C3=Don’t Know B3=4.0-4.9 C3=Mostly True B3= 5.0 or greater C3=Definitely True Thank you for your help! Hi This should do it: =IF(B3=0,"",IF(B3<2,"Definet...

I really need help. Need a formula. Need it yesterday.
I'm new to Excel formulas, and I need one that is well beyond me at this stage, but probably a piece of cake for an Excel Wizard. I have a modest staffing schedule on Excel that shows several teams of employees with staffing requirements that may change every thirty minutes, as does the number of employees available in each team. I have the spreadsheet linked to another that provides the total, overall staffing requirement for each half hour, so that the total staffing requirement for each half-hour automatically loads to my staffing schedule. Likewise with the total number of emp...

MS Money International english version where to buy?
I have searched and searched for an international english version of Monet 2003 or 2004. Found a trial version for 2003, but where can I buy a copy? Already have the French version but really cannot use it because of the language, I need a generic version in english. Does it exist or should I use the US or UK one? Which versions do Australians or South Africans use?? Yes, there is a International engglish 2004 version. I', in Australia and we get the Standard veraion (International English) that is not really localised for my country enoyugh. >-----Original Message----- >I hav...