when generate monthly report money 2003 reports error and close automatically

I am running money 2003 on my windows xp for over a year, never has a
problem but until today. When I try to generate the monthly report for June,
there is popup error message saying that the program has encountered some
problems and needs to close and whether I want to send those technical error
details to MS, and besides this I got an option to check it if I want money
to reopen.  The program still able to generate monthly reports for previous
months and even the month in progress but not June! Can someone point me the
direction to rectify this problem ( I have tried to uninstall and reinstall
the program and then restore my backup file but it doesn't correct the
problem), thanks.

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Since it is a monthly report, you cannot reset the report, so we need to
look at other things that happened to your file that caused the report to
have a problem.

Take a look at Dick Watson's FAQ on file corruption at
http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#S7Q5

"Allan Wong" <allancwwong@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am running money 2003 on my windows xp for over a year, never has a
> problem but until today. When I try to generate the monthly report for
June,
> there is popup error message saying that the program has encountered some
> problems and needs to close and whether I want to send those technical
error
> details to MS, and besides this I got an option to check it if I want
money
> to reopen.  The program still able to generate monthly reports for
previous
> months and even the month in progress but not June! Can someone point me
the
> direction to rectify this problem ( I have tried to uninstall and
reinstall
> the program and then restore my backup file but it doesn't correct the
> problem), thanks.

0
bjclarinet (489)

import outlook.pst from outlook 2003 to winmail in vista
Any one have any doc's on how to import an outlook.pst file from 2003 into winmail in vista? Greately appreciated. Andres Can't be done. You'd have to export the Contacts to a format Windows Mail can import. You'd have to have the PST connected to Outlook on the same partition so you could import the messages. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Andres M. Hidalgo" <ahidalgo@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ultT6QNgIHA.748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Any one have any doc's on how to import an outlook.pst file from 2003 into > winmail in vista? &g...

How to prevent Money from rounding off the numbers?
Hello, Is it possible to prevent MS Money from rounding off the numbers to the right of the decimal point? MS Money changes $42.079 to $42.08. Thanks, In microsoft.public.money, George wrote: > >Is it possible to prevent MS Money from rounding off the numbers to the >right of the decimal point? MS Money changes $42.079 to $42.08. Enter the Quantity and the Total. Let Money compute the share price. However if you want to enter a Total of $42.079, Money is not going to let you. "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:fc5300h2umej...

Reports #4
Leas an you tell me about negate expression? -- Mr. Ibrahim Zubair ...

Ultrasoft
I'm trying the demo Ultrasoft and it seems to work fine. I noted that I had to state my version of Money before the download. Does the version of Ultrasoft change with Money upgrade? If it does, do I get a free Ultrasoft change or do I also pay for that one? If so, I would not plan to buy the license until I upgrade next week with new Money Plus CD. Ultrasoft Money works with all versions of Microsoft Money from 2002 to Money Plus. The only thing you need to do if you change the version of MM that you use, is reinstall UM so that it can update the synchronisation software on ...

SBS 2003 SP2 Preimum migrate to Virtual 2003 R2 Enterprise multipl
Hi All, I have a client with a physical server running SBS 2003 SP2 that want's to migrate it to multiple Virtual servers. I would like for anyone with previous experience on SBS migration and licencing issues. The current server roles are: AD/DC Exchange 2003 ISA 2004 IIS DNS DHCP Print and File server The proposed solution I had in mind is to create 2x or 3x Virtual 2003 or 2008 servers and divide the roles equally between them. I am trying to get my head around the process as I have been told you cant careate another Enterprise/Standard server as a trust ...

Pulling Access Reports
Right now I have my Access database setup to call my cell phone and send me a report that I can read on my cell phone. Here's my problem: Is there a way that I can call into my computer with my cell phone and pull a report or reports to phone when i want to as opposed to waiting for my cell phone to ring to review the report(s)? Thanks DS ...

Way to cancel loading of home page if security privilege errors
A user accidentally chose the wrong role (ex. HR) and doesn't have security privileges to HR. She got a series of security privilege errors and the system hung. We tried temporarily giving her rights to what she needed just to get the home page loaded so she could change her role. There should be a way to cancel the load of the home page and to change your role without getting into the home page. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button ...

Calendar printing monthly view
Example - printing the monthly view of August - in the upper right the program prints the month you are viewing as well as the next month. I would like for this printout to show the prior month and the next month - if I print the monthly view for August the upper right should show July and September - NOT August and September. I've yet to find anywhere in Outlook to make this change ...

ExcelReport
Please access http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is a report generator to generate reports in Microsoft Excel format. If you know how to use Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of reports as you need. Furthermore, with one time configuration, you can easily build periodic reports such as daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports. ...

Linking duplicate transactions in Money
One more question... I notice that Money automatically downloads the same transaction twice from two different accounts. For example, if I'm paying my credit card bill via the checking account, it will appear twice under two different accounts. How do I link the two transactions? thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Siddhesh Karmali wrote: > >I notice that Money automatically downloads the same transaction twice from >two different accounts. For example, if I'm paying my credit card bill via >the checking account, it will appear twice under two different accounts. &g...

SQL 2005- Error
I am trying to execute the following in a query window in SQL 2005 and am receiving the error in the subject while a user database is open. Here is the query. execute sp_ExecuteSQLFromFile 'c:\temp\a.sql',null,1 All assistance is appreciated. Thank you in advance. sp_ExecuteSQLFromFile is not part of the standard procedures of SQL-Server and you must first create/install it. Click on the following link to get its source: http://media.techtarget.com/digitalguide/images/Misc/sp_ExecuteSQLFromFile.txt And the following link for the article itself: http://searc...

Exchange 2003 5.5 mixed mode migration
I have migrated my remote sites to exchange 2003. I still have one 5.5 exchange server that still has my internet connectors. Any new accounts I create on exchange 2003 cannot send/receive internet mail. Any help is welcome. Please explain how mail is being routed, i.e. where does mail arrive and leave your company. Nue "TMDFAM" <TMDFAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCE3E6AE-E424-455C-A343-13F3ED2F01B9@microsoft.com... >I have migrated my remote sites to exchange 2003. I still have one 5.5 > exchange server that still has my internet connectors. ...

Report Writer
I'm modifying the Emergency Contact Report in HR (GP V10). Is there a way to keep a group together? Right now at the bottom of a page it might print an employee name and on the next page is the contact information. I want it to start the employee on a new page if the whole section (employee header & contact detail) will not fit on the current page. This is a common feature in other report writers, but I could not find it in GP Report Writer. ...

Outlook 2003
When you create a rule how do you block a domain because I don't see the domain while creating a rule. thanks no spam <somebody@nospam.com> wrote: > When you create a rule how do you block a domain because I don't see > the domain while creating a rule. You can use a rule by employing the "with specific words in the sender's address" condition and specifying the domain (xyz.com, for example) as the specific words. -- Brian Tillman In article <eQpVckIeHHA.928@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, tillman1952@yahoo.com says... [snip] >You can use a rule...

Dynamically generating email as html from a template
Would anyone know of an article/information detailing the creation of templates in word that can be used to create word documents by merging data to be saved as html to be included as the body of an email in outlook. .... or another method of dynamically creating emails in outlook based on a template. Thanx for the Advice Have you looked at Word's mail merge feature? That's exactly what it = does. See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/startletter.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Us...

error 800B0001
Getting message Internet explorer can't display website when trying to log into email with Cox. Try to find updates and get an error message - 800B0001 that does not let me update internet explorer or other windows updates. Can anyone help me out? Thanks KJ Error code when you try to use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updates: "0x800B0001": http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958045 Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please ...

Publisher 2003 #21
HOW DO I TRANSFER ONE PAGE ENTIRELY TO ANOTHER PAGE CENTERED? Dustywhirl wrote: > HOW DO I TRANSFER ONE PAGE ENTIRELY TO ANOTHER PAGE CENTERED? EDIT > SELECT ALL, THEN EDIT COPY, THEN GO TO NEW PAGE, THEN EDIT > PASTE -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. (Do you think he got the hint?) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <ic@ntellu.com> wrote in message news:e86%23AmavEHA.3840@TK2MSFTNG...

are microsoft Money 2005 files backward compatible with 2004?
I had a disk crash but I had a backup. When I restored my files to the new disk, I could not find the original money disk and of course it wouldn't run without being 'installed'. I found a copy of 2004 at a discount. Will 2004 read the 2005 files? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C6F242.051FC7D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable NO, files are not backward compatible... "prefersQuicken" <prefersQuicken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in = message news:B...

Excel 2003 versus Excel 2007 calculation speed
I'm running an interesting test on a PC of Excel 2003 and Excel 2007. I ran a Monte Carlo simulation in Excel 2003. The workbook has 50 input cells (cells where random values per distributions are input) and 200 calculation (formula) cells. So, it is basically a small workbook. No conditional formatting. No charts. The VBA code calculates random values per distributions and puts into the input cells. The workbook is then recalculated and the values of the input and output cells (20 of the formula cells) are recorded. Only cell values are recorded - formatting is not set on ...

Filter within a report
Hello all, I created a report based on a query. I would like the report's output to be adjusted according to filters that I use in the query. That is, when I filter some records in the query, I also would like to only see these particular records in my report. How can I achieve this with only creating one single report? Regards, Andreas If you are opening the query as a datasheet and applying a filter by such means as Filter by Form or Filter by Selection, then you won't be able to do this. If you open a form based on the query, however, and then filter the form you ca...

Report for Items on Order
Is there a report that will show what items are on order by Supplier? Ideally, I would like to see a report that shows: Item Lookup Code | Description | Qty Sold | On Hand | On Order| Date Sold | Cost | Sold Price | Total Sales | Profit | Margin | Transaction I can get a report with all of the above except On Order. Thanks Butch Are you looking for the report in HQ or SO? "Butch" wrote: > Is there a report that will show what items are on order by Supplier? > Ideally, I would like to see a report that shows: > Item Lookup Code | Description | Qty Sold | On Hand | On O...

Preventive Maintenance, multiple call generation 1 generate to pr.
need to be able to have preventive maintenance generate a call for each day in a month when running the generate routine. Rather than having to create each one individually. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

Printing Report
I have worked out the printing options. Thanks to Fred. Now when the option is taken to print out the pages, even when I CANCEL the command still goes through. I want to have the option that if I cancel that the page will not print. Thanks. ============================================= This is the code: DoCmd.OpenReport "ReportName", acViewPreview DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "ReportName", False DoCmd.PrintOut acPrintAll, , , , InputBox("How Many copies?", ,1) -- Jeff ...

ldfide importing Exchange (2003) attributes into Active Directory
Hi, I'm trying to create a user with exchange mailbox in AD via a ldifde command. What Exchange attributes are needed and does anyone have a working example? Thanks Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=237677 Nue "KOdedra" <KOdedra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88B31D6F-668B-431A-9232-D09776A93033@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm trying to create a user with exchange mailbox in AD via a ldifde > command. What Exchange attributes are needed and does anyone have a > working > example? > > Thanks ...