What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & Business?

What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a
message to perform a required update but the update runs and says it has
completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business.
I spent some considerable time to solve this on several Microsoft support
chats with no solution.
My version # is 16.0.150.614 - What is the Current Version # of Money 2007
Home & Business?
--
Eric Bennett
0

In microsoft.public.money, SolaDude wrote:

>What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a
>message to perform a required update but the update runs and says it has
>completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business.
>I spent some considerable time to solve this on several Microsoft support
>chats with no solution.
>My version # is 16.0.150.614 - What is the Current Version # of Money 2007
>Home & Business?

What was the source of your program?
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

So, where did you get this version?

-Mark

"SolaDude" <SolaDude@Canada.com> wrote in message
> What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a
> message to perform a required update but the update runs and says it has
> completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home &
> Business.
> I spent some considerable time to solve this on several Microsoft support
> chats with no solution.
> My version # is 16.0.150.614 - What is the Current Version # of Money 2007
> Home & Business?
> --
> Eric Bennett

0
abcd7779 (838)
8/23/2006 9:23:06 PM
I'm using 614 and has the same problem.

"SolaDude" wrote:

> What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a
> message to perform a required update but the update runs and says it has
> completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business.
> I spent some considerable time to solve this on several Microsoft support
> chats with no solution.
> My version # is 16.0.150.614 - What is the Current Version # of Money 2007
> Home & Business?
> --
> Eric Bennett
0
robbie1 (19)
8/24/2006 7:06:01 AM
What is the source of your copy?

"Robbie" <Robbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using 614 and has the same problem.

I buy it on an auction website

"Robbie" wrote:

> I'm using 614 and has the same problem.
>
> "SolaDude" wrote:
>
> > What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a
> > message to perform a required update but the update runs and says it has
> > completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business.
> > I spent some considerable time to solve this on several Microsoft support
> > chats with no solution.
> > My version # is 16.0.150.614 - What is the Current Version # of Money 2007
> > Home & Business?
> > --
> > Eric Bennett
0
robbie1 (19)
8/24/2006 4:49:01 PM
Looks like you got a pre-released version, and should purchase the
full/released version.
What was that site?

-Mark

>I buy it on an auction website
>
> "Robbie" wrote:
>
>> I'm using 614 and has the same problem.
>>
>> "SolaDude" wrote:
>>
>> > What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting
>> > message to perform a required update but the update runs and says it
>> > has
>> > completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home &
>> > Business.
>> > I spent some considerable time to solve this on several Microsoft
>> > support
>> > chats with no solution.
>> > My version # is 16.0.150.614 - What is the Current Version # of Money
>> > 2007
>> > Home & Business?
>> > --
>> > Eric Bennett

0
abcd7779 (838)

Cannot Open MONEY 2004
When I finished install the Money 2004 ... Run the Programe , It Show the Dialog ... Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. and Restart the Microsoft Money BUT When I run the sample file , It can open and run currently... How do i fix the problem? thanks.... thank you for your response. I have changed the file type and use the command line to open the file, but cann't open the file. and KB274584 is ? >-----Original Message----- >Try Simple Salvage first: > >Start>Run>Browse >Change Files of Type to All Fi...

How to create new Contacts form and have it apply to current conta
I can create a custom contact form by following http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012106101033.aspx?mode=print But how do I apply the new form to my current contacts ? For example, if I want a Car Phone field in my new form I want to be able to go back to my current names I have in my Contacts folder and see the Car Phone field. Thanks for any help. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm - end of page. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

CRM and Exchange Server 2007
I have three servers in my organization. One of them is DC and Exchange Server 2007 (Server A). One of them is Dynamics CRM and SharePoint 2007 (Server B). One of them is ISA Server 2006 (Server C). How can I install CRM Exchange E-mail Router in ServerA. The documentation of Router Update (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f7656f0f-4195-4a7d-b654-2786787e1422&DisplayLang=en) indicates the following: "Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 must be installed and operational on the computer that the Router is to be installed. NOTE...

path to dll currently executing
How would I obtain the path to the DLL which contains the code which is currently executing ? This is a Web Services project, and so the \bin\ folder is obviously at a different path design-time v run-time. Thanks. On 1/6/2010 9:12 PM, John Grandy wrote: > How would I obtain the path to the DLL which contains the code which is > currently executing ? > > This is a Web Services project, and so the \bin\ folder is obviously at a > different path design-time v run-time. > > Thanks. > > System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Locati...

Problems with current currency!
Hi. I found serious problem with currencies handling in MS Money Plus! I set up BASE currency as USD but MS Money still try to use currency specified in locale settings (RUR)! It looks very bad - like MS money able to work only in US locale and only with US currency. :-( I have made lot of experiments - uninstalled MS money, installed again, killed databases, created it from scratch, tried different variants of settings... unfortunately - without positive effect. Even if I setp 1 setp forward it finally crashed on the one of next steps or put wrong currency to the invoice. :-((( I...

French version of Excel
Our users in France get the below message when they open one of our Workbooks created in US version of Excel "impossible d'ajouter davantage de formats de nombre personnalises" Translation : "Impossible to add more format of personalized numbers" Note that this workbook is created in Office 97 SP-2 and populated by a VB 6.0 SP-5 applications on a Windows 2000 server Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is stopping our French users from using our Workbook Thanks, Sid Maybe.... It kind of sounds like you're getting hit with the fact that Excel h...

Money 2000 Standard
I get this error when trying to access any accounts. What gives? In microsoft.public.money, Al wrote: >I get this error when trying to access any accounts. What >gives? What is the actual error message? >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Al wrote: > >>I get this error when trying to access any accounts. What >>gives? > >What is the actual error message? > > >Thanks for your reply. The message reads: "Not enough memory is available. If you have several applications open at the same time, you might need to clos...

Exchange 2007 #8
Hello- If anyone here can help with two problems I would be forever grateful! Details: 2000 & 2007 co-existence 1) I can no longer send email to any of the 2000 mailboxes. I can receive from 2000 or external, I can send to 2007 or external, however, I cannot send to 2000 internal mailboxes. Examining the Queue Viewer I see that the mail is getting stuck and that the last error states: 451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: "535 5.7.3 Anonymous authentication is not allowed." Attempted failover to alternate host, etc...etc. 2) OWA no longer works via SSL. I t...

Anyone using US Bank or Bank One & MS Money?
I want to get full-blown, two-way OCX, "work directly with my accounts" MS Money support from a bank. According to the MS Money website, both US Bank and Bank One provide this two-way level of support. According to both bank's websites, they do not -- they only let you download & import your data into Money. The online service reps for both banks can't seem to understand my question or give me a straight answer. So I'm hoping actual Money users here may have some experience with both banks & can tell me. Thanks! Not of much help since I deleted my Bank One...

Money version in Italy
Anybody knows if MS plans new versions of Money localized for Italian market? We stopped at Money 2000!! Thanks Gax No, international inglese versione in (I have done study of Italian at high school) "gax700" <gax700@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u1#14NXZDHA.2024@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Anybody knows if MS plans new versions of Money localized for Italian > market? We stopped at Money 2000!! > > Thanks > Gax > > > ...

Current Cost
On the Item Maintenance screen, there is a spot for current cost. Is this cost the last price used to purchase an item? Also, how is this field calculated? "Ryan" wrote: > On the Item Maintenance screen, there is a spot for current cost. Is this > cost the last price used to purchase an item? Hi Ryan. The current cost is calculated based on the valuation method. If you hit Help (F1) off the item card, go to the fields help, and check under valuation method, there is info to get you started. Hope this helps, Maria. "Ryan" wrote: > On the Item Maintenance ...

Offline version of MS Money this year?
It was announced recently that this fall MS will release an offline version Money? Are there any news regarding this? I don't need only features so I'm waiting for this new release very much. In microsoft.public.money, bullka wrote: >It was announced recently that this fall MS will release an offline version >Money? > >Are there any news regarding this? I don't need only features so I'm waiting >for this new release very much. > Check http://www.microsoft.com/money/faq.mspx for information updates. No update yet in that page :( "Cal Learner-...

How do I get the currently selected mail
I have written a COM addin to add a command bar along with a menu item to MS Outlook. On clicking this menu item I am able to identify the currently selected folder. My approach is as follows: void __stdcall CAddin::OnClickButton(/*IDispa=ADtch*/ Office::_CommandBarButton *Ctrl,VARIANT_BOOL * CancelDefault) { Outlook::MAPIFolder * m_pFolder; CComQIPtr<Office::_CommandBarB=ADutton,&__uuidof(Office::_Comma=ADndBarButt= on)> pCommandBarButton(Ctrl); BSTR fullFolderPath; CComQIPtr <Outlook::_Application> spApp(pApplication); CComPtr<Outlook::_Explorer> spEx...

Not current record
Hi I am new to Access so please help. I have a form (frmAttendance) and within this form I have a button. This button opens another form (frmTravel). forms!frmAttendance!ssn = forms!frmTravel!ssn and forms!frmAttencance!meet_num = forms!frmTravel!meet_num. This all works great! What the problem is: when I close the frmTravel it does not go back to the current record on frmAttendance. Example: frmAttendance ssn = 777-77-7777 frmAttendance meet_num = 45r45r frmTravel ssn = 777-77-7777 frmTravel meet_num = 45r45r This works great! BUT when closing frmTravel frmTravel ssn = 777-77-777...

6-digit PIN in Money 2004
I'm trying to set up Money 2004 to retrieve online account information from my bank. My bank has assigned me a 6-digit PIN number for online use and it works at their website. However, Money refuses anything but a 4-digit pin. Any suggestions for a solution would be welcome. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C39101.E19CCB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable "Online" use probably refers to their web site.=20 Typically, two different passwords / user names are requir...

Exchange server 2007 x64 export and import User mailbox
How I can export and import User mailbox with exchange server 2007 x64 using command line or any way. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa998579(EXCHG.80).aspx http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb691363(EXCHG.80).aspx -- Mark Fugatt Premier Field Engineer - Unified Communications Microsoft Limited This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights "Yousef aljaafari" <Yousefaljaafari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D79AF50D-5FE7-452A-BF94-8A457ACB9ED9@microsoft.com... > How I can export and import...

Money Essential #2
Hi, I would like to know if the Money essential is compatible with the files that were created using Money 2004 -- Thank You in Advance Merci a l'avance Martin Martin Racette | 2009-05-30 | 3:09:46 PM wrote: >I would like to know if the Money essential is compatible with the >files that were created using Money 2004 Short answer: No Longer answer: Money Essentials is not compatible with anything. If you already bought ME, return it and get one of the Money Plus versions. -- Steve Bell New Life Home Improvement Arlington, TX USA Fortunately I did not bought it, but unfort...

Printing the RMS version
Hi, I want to print the version of the RMS as soon as I enter into the Process function. How can I do it? Thank you. ...

Conversion to Acess 2007
I have just upgraded from Access 2003 to Access 2007 and converted my database. All is well, except one form appears to be broken. The form (frmDiscography) is based on data from three tables. 1) tblMusicography (PK = fldMusicID) - also contains fldTrackID) 2) tblTrackTitles (PK = fldTrackID) - also contains fldMusicID 3) tblDiscTitles (PK = fldDiscID) - also contains fldTrackID The form allows the user to select a film title (from tblMusicography) from a combo box (SelectFilm) in the form header The form is based on tblMusicography. On the detail of the form, there are 2 subforms. 1) fm...

SQL report to filter for Current user
I am working on a SQL report, and i need to filter the data for the current user logged in to CRM. Something like where current user id = user id of activity. What I am looking for is how to find the current user id. Much thanks in advance! An easier solution is not to build that into the report; simply use the default filter to do that. No coding needed "ilibhart" <ilibhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92DE3638-A92A-42C8-BDEA-A8686829D249@microsoft.com... >I am working on a SQL report, and i need to filter the data for the current > user l...

Installation Probelms with Money 99 and XP Pro
I have successfully installed Money 99 on my laptop which has XP Home (SP2). When I try to install it on my desktop with XP Pro (SP 2), I receive the following message: "16 Bit Windows Subsystem - C:\Windows\System 32\Autoexec.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-Dos and Microsoft Windows applications." Can anyone please help? Tough to say. My first thought is to attack the file C:\Windows\System 32\Autoexec.NT. I'd rename it out of the way so it didn't apply at all. <ivawda@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1108812429.990347.236340@f14g2000cwb.google...

Commerce Server 2007 > Dynamics GP integration using BizTalk
I read Jeff Lynch's blog concerning his presentation at TechEd concerning the mentioned above. In this blog, he mentions that the presentation will not be available via webcast, but that he will post the slides upon returning. This directly applies to me, as my current project involves exactly that situation. So, I'd be incredibly interested in these slides, or even a sample BizTalk project utilizing the Commerce Server 2007 and GP Web Service SOAP adapters. Does anyone have anything like this, or know of anywhere that I can get it? Thanks, Jess Chadwick ...

Using Update New w Money 2006
Hi all, I recently updated my Money 2000 to Money 2006. So far it has been an absolutely miserable experience. I hate Money 2006 compared to Money 2000. My bank is Wachovia. When I Update Now to bring in my new transactions more than half of the payees are screwed up and it brings in transactions a month in advance. Is there a setting that I have wrong? I never had this problem with M 2000 so I really don't think there is anything wrong with Wachovia. When I view my transactions at Wachovia.com they're ok. Any help would be very much appreciated. It used to take me 5 minutes to ...

Ext. HD previously recognized, currently not
I am running XP SPK3 on an inspiron 8500. It came with XP Pro, SPK's added on later. I have a buslink CO-80-U2FE (firewire/USB 2.0) ext. HD (ext. power source)that originally worked on Windows 98, then later on XP pro up to about SPK2 I think. I have much data archived on it I wish to retrieve. I plug it into USB port as before and my computer does not recognize that anything has been plugged in. I have tried different coords, firewire, and different computer with comparable OS. Buslink site says that it is plug and play with XP on up. Any suggestions on TS steps? On Sun,...

Best book on Outlook 2003 Business tools?
Does anyone have recommendations? ...