Welcome to SwissCash

Hello,

Welcome to SwissCash! You will be very pleased with the financial
returns that are ahead of you.

My name is Albert and I am your SwissCash Financial Consultant.

SwissCash currently provides 4 Levels of Income:

Deposit USD $100+ you will be SIP (you will get SIP income)
Deposit USD $1000+ and you will get all 4 incomes below:

1. SIP 20% Monthly average interest for 15 months = 300%.
The interest increases in 3 month stages:
10% - 15% - 20% - 25% - 30%.

2. SAP 10% referral commission of referred investors. Instant
withdrawal

3. SRP 10% of Referrals increasing monthly interest. Withdraw Monthly

4. SFP 10% of monthly group volume for every $10'000 matched each side

Many members are a bit confused about the various streams of income. We
made following page to help you understand each plan, how to gain the
most out of the program and achieve the highest returns:

http://www.swissmoney.com/link.php?id=ccaf49d4plans

Most people start investing with US$ 1'000 in order to profit from all
the income possibilities. If you refer a few friends or relatives the
SAP & SRP can ad up and provide a very good additional income.

After registration you have 2 weeks to deposit $1000+ and $30 for the
activation fee. If you can't afford, it's ok to deposit just $100 as a
tester. SwissCash has been proven to continue paying out $ to everyone.
Everybody has been paid 100% since early 2005 without a second delay.

I am here to help you - do not hesitate to contact me if you have any
questions or need more information regarding SwissCash and how to
achieve the most out of the four income streams.

I wish you all the best!

Your fellow Investor

Albert

Email: eagleseye9@gmail.com

http://www.swisscash.biz/myalb5536901

Contact via Online Form:
http://www.swissmoney.com/link.php?id=ccaf49dcontact

***Firefox and Opera Browsers***
If you are using Firefox or Opera browser and only get the Mobile login
page we urge you to use Microsoft Internet Explorer. SwissCash is
specially designed to work on the latest Microsoft platform and
investors are advised to use Internet Explorer for best performance.

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

how do I remove messages from welcome window
When I turn on my computer my welcome screen shows that I have messages, but when I go to my outlook there are none. I then check my comcast mail and there are no messages there either. I still do get messages but after i've read them my welcome screen still shows I have messages. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/winxp_unread.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Out...

Welcome to SwissCash
Hello, Welcome to SwissCash! You will be very pleased with the financial returns that are ahead of you. My name is Albert and I am your SwissCash Financial Consultant. SwissCash currently provides 4 Levels of Income: Deposit USD $100+ you will be SIP (you will get SIP income) Deposit USD $1000+ and you will get all 4 incomes below: 1. SIP 20% Monthly average interest for 15 months = 300%. The interest increases in 3 month stages: 10% - 15% - 20% - 25% - 30%. 2. SAP 10% referral commission of referred investors. Instant withdrawal 3. SRP 10% of Referrals increasing monthly interest. With...

my admin users are not shown on the welcome screen
hi. good time. first i delete the last administrator user (not built-in). then i disable the built-in administrator. and i logoff the windows. now i cannot login to widows. please help me, i dont want to re-install windows. good luck. Shirazian wrote: > hi. > good time. > first i delete the last administrator user (not built-in). > then i disable the built-in administrator. > and i logoff the windows. > now i cannot login to widows. > please help me, i dont want to re-install windows. Try logging on to Safe Mode with the Administrator account. To get ...

welcome to windows7
Learn more about windows 7 such as tools and tips and explore more windows7. http://www.ezdia.com/Welcome-to-Windows-7/Content.do?id=314 ...

Computer freezes at welcome screen after login
PC runs Vista SP2 boots up fine but when you click on a user (either an administrator or limited user) you get to the welcome screen and then nothing happens. Pressing ctrl alt delete twice gives you the task manager and then it is possible to cancel and then everything works ok after that. I have run a virus check and also for spyware. Please can you suggest a possible cause or what I need to look for. Thanks Bruce ...

welcome message in outlook 2003
I want to change this message. What's de name of this file? Any suggestions? Thanks, Bert There is no file. The ability to set the initial message disappeared with Outlook 2002. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Stekel" <bschoots@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:ep5gv0ttngfecg9fe7o9hoj6c501i0oje7@4ax.com... >I want to change this message. What's de name of this file? > > Any suggestions? > > Thanks...

Custom welcome message
How can I create a custom welcome message that is sent to a new mailbox as soon as it is created? Nothing native of built-in - one option is to script it and run the script on mailbox creation, or script both user/mailbox provisioning and welcome message. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE561347-D475-4026-A176-AE34653548D8@microsoft.com... > How can I create a custom welcome message that is sent ...

Welcome Message
Hi, Is there a way that I can have a "welcome message" automatcially created inside each new mailbox that is created? I want to put in some blurbs about documentation and support and would like this automated if possible. Any suggestions are appreciated. Regards, Mathew ...

Welcome Windows
Hello to all I run XP PRO and I am a one man at this machine. I never needed any password or having to choose between users. The machine will open directly into the main screen and I start to work. But windows changed it mind..... At start: On starting the machine gives me a windows to select between users. And this is the least of it. On closing: It used to give me a nice three part picture with "Hybernate or Shut down or Restart" This picture is gone and instaed I get a small window with MS logo and a roller that I have to roll down and select what I want. Tr...

WINXP Pro Welcome Screen Password
I recently purchased a refurbished PC that came with a Genuine copy of WINXP Pro SP3. This version of WINXP has a problem with the Welcome logon screen, as described in KB917556 - "When you try to log on to a Windows XP-based computer from the Welcome logon screen, you cannot type your password." Has anyone found a fix for this problem (other than Ctrl-Alt-Del to logon by explicitly typing the User name and Password)? Thanks. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291559/ of course you would still need to log on first using Ctrl-Alt-Del to logon by explicitly typing ...

Welcome Email
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. Is there a way to setup an automatic welcome email when a new mailbox is created? Only if you want to write some code. The most typical way to do this is use a script to create the mailbox that sends the welcome message. Andy "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:359801c47ede$f78f7530$a501280a@phx.gbl... > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. Is there a > way to setup an automatic welcome email when a new > mailbox is created? any one knows what script do that? any other met...

Welcome Drew Carey
Hi. My name is Charlie Simmons. I watched The Price Is Right since I was baby. I just like to welcome Drew Carey to the Heartland. I watched his shows ever since he became a actor. he is funny man and he will make the next 35 years successful. Welcome home Drew. Newsgroups to which you posted your comments about television are for the discussion of and questions and answers about specific Microsoft software packages. None of them are "chat rooms" nor "general discussion newsgroups". You need to search USENET to find an appropriate newsgroup for your discussion...

Welcome Screen
I have windows xp home with the blue welcome screen and I bought a wireless usb adapter the other week and I installed it on my pc. After I installed it, i restarted my pc, when my pc was back on, I noticed that i have the windows xp pro welcome screen. i have tried to change the welcome screen back to its normal one but i get an error message: A recently installed program has disbaled the welcome screen and Fast User Switching. To restore these features, you must uninstall the program. The following file name might help you identify the program that made the change: athgina.d...

Welcome screen default
This probably an old question. I very rarely use Money 2004 online. Is there a way to switch the welcome screen default radio button to not use online? I have to change every time since the default is online. Only by taking your .NET Passport off the file. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to an...

Welcome Sheet?
Hello, I need a sheet to be in a workbook and it will be a sort of welcome screen, what I want this sheet to do is be visible on open but NOT a tab on the bottom(where it says sheet 1, sheet 2, etc...). Is this possible, if so ... How? Thanks -- Stu Stu, Here is one way, using something like this, put this in your worksheet code Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate() Sheet1.Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden End Sub And this in the this workbook code Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheet1.Visible = xlSheetVisible Sheet1.Select End Sub You could also use a userform as a welcome screen -- Paul B Alw...

Welcome Message
Hi, I have a user who receives the Outlook Welcome Message everytime they open Outlook. How can i stop the message from appearing? Thanks, Jen see below: From: Outlook 2003 Team [mailto:olteam@Microsoft.com] Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:32 PM To: New Outlook User Subject: Welcome to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Thank you for using Microsoft� Office Outlook� 2003! This version of Outlook includes new capabilities designed to help you access, prioritize, and act on communications and information so that you may use your time more efficiently and more easily manage the ever-incre...

Welcome Page
I read on here where someone created a welcome page for their database. Any tips on how to do this? I liked the idea and I think if I put in there a picture like the switchbox for easy navigation it would be very helpful for the people that are going to use the database. The folks using it will be searching for info only and will not have the capibility to change data. That is if I can figure that out. But that step is still in the future as I don't want to lock down the database until I have all the major pieces in place and functional. Thanks so much. -- Bandit There are ...

IE8 welcome page
The IE8 welcome page comes up each time I start IE8, and I can't see a "do not display this again" tick box. How do I stop this? --=20 Robin=20 (BrE) Herts, England=20 Try my FixIE Tool. Download it here http://www.ms-mvp.org/ -- The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/ *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below. They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste your time. David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos. "Robin Bignall" <docrobin@ntlwor...

Welcome Screen Question
Windows XP Pro SP3 I recently set up a computer for my mother who is in her 70s. She likes the look and feel of the login process when the Welcome screen and Fast User Switching are enabled, so I've enabled both. Now I would like to lock her down to a standard user account. However, I find that when I remove her account from the local Administrators group, it no longer appears as one of the options on the Welcome screen. If I add the account back to the local Administrators group, it reappears on the Welcome screen. Is there a way to use the Welcome screen with a st...

Welcome to Microsoft Answers, the community-based forums where you can search, browse, and post questions and answers. Thousands of community members�including Microsoft folks�are here to help. Get started by searching, or selecting a product by clicking on this link: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx Geeze, they even can't get that right! Link should be: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsxp ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ironic info in that post's headers: User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.18 (Windows/20081105) cf. https://developer....

Hang on Welcome screen
I got a laptop with Windows 7 64-bit Enterprise, when it's connected to the network, we can login ok. But when there is no network connection, it hangs after entering the password at the Welcome screen. It seems to looking for network connection. This seems to unique on this machine, other computers have no problem with login even when it's not connected to the network. Any ideas what might be causing it to hang and how to go about troubleshooting? Thanks. -- GEB wrote: > I got a laptop with Windows 7 64-bit Enterprise, when it's connected to > the netw...

XP Welcome screen and bogus unread emails
I put a copy of XP Pro on my system after having to reformat the HD after an MS Update and BootXP didn't get along. I have spent the last few days putting applications and data files back on the now squeaky-clean HD. One of the things I did was to go get my email using Outlook 2003, there were 19 available. Instead of reading them, I copied the old Outlook.pst file over the one just created. Now, when the computer is started, my logon on the welcome screen constantly says I have 19 unread emails. I have told Outlook to mark everything as read even though all the emails were read. I t...

no welcom screen when i first logon desktop
can anyone help me to modify "welcome screen" to "classic screen" when i first logon to desktop after i install a new computer. thank you. "marcus_tong" <marcustong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C75B252C-58CF-43CC-86D9-C640E9C9F92B@microsoft.com... > can anyone help me to modify "welcome screen" to "classic screen" when i > first logon to desktop after i install a new computer. > thank you. Click Start / Help, then type welcome screen in the search box and press the Enter key. Now click the...

Welcome to Microsoft Answers, the community-based forums where you can search, browse, and post questions and answers. Thousands of community members�including Microsoft folks�are here to help. Get started by searching, or selecting a product by clicking on this link: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx "MS Answers Forum" <msanswersforums@msft.com> wrote in message news:un7VPRgULHA.4880@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Welcome to Microsoft Answers, the community-based forums where you can > search, browse, and post questions and answers. Thousands of ...

The Windows Welcome Song
Hello, this is a bit of an unusual question but this was the most relevant forum I could find to ask it... I'm trying to find out who the original composer for the Windows 98 welcome song is. Please realize I don't mean the "Microsoft Sound". The song is called WELCOM98.wav and begins with a deep clock chime and a heavy bassline, is exactly 30 seconds in length and has a tempo of 75 BPM. (video for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMYnNNiH4is) I did try going through the secret Windows 98 credits but unfortunately they are listed alphabetically not b...