Web install reverts to trial version

I downloaded the trial version and then used web install to upgrade to the
full version. I installed the web install and after the automatic updates are
downloaded Money reverts back to the trial version.  After I relaunch money
the product now changes back to the trial version.  Can you help
0
TomZ (4)
12/22/2005 7:29:06 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, TomZ wrote:

>I downloaded the trial version and then used web install to upgrade to the
>full version. I installed the web install and after the automatic updates are
>downloaded Money reverts back to the trial version.  After I relaunch money
>the product now changes back to the trial version.  Can you help

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930
and follow it if you want your Money file to use the same Passport
on your Money file that you used when you bought Money.

If you want something other than to do that, do something slightly
different.  Create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that
you put the referenced Passport onto.  Let Money download data that
it needs.  Close Money.  Restart Money.

Confirm that Money shows the right version.  Then click on your
real Money file that is shown on the bottom of the File menu.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

Error after installing SQL 2000 SP4 on CRM 1.2...
Hi, we are experiencing a weird problem after installing SQL 2000 SP4 on our CRM 1.2 installation. We are currently in the process of upgrading to 3.0. Here are the error messages I receive when trying to open any contact or account. I can still create new contacts, accounts and view everything else in the system. --------------------------------------------- Error Description: Internal Query Processor Error: The query processor ran out of stack space during query optimization. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80040E14 Sou...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

Vote for More Detailed version Customization Guide
We would like to see more detail version with the features and options in the Customization Guide with RMS 2.0. Vote for a updated edition. -- Jason Clements ===================================================== ===================================================== Count me in -- Jenny "Jasoncleme" wrote: > We would like to see more detail version with the features and options in the > Customization Guide with RMS 2.0. Vote for a updated edition. > -- > Jason Clements > > ===================================================== > =========================...

Need Advice for Re installation
I am using Microsoft Office Professional 2003. I have been using this upgrade for about 4 years. Lately I have been having issues with it and decided to uninstall and reinstall it. Prior to 2003 version upgrade, I was using Office 2000. Obviously, 2000 is not installed on my computer. I had disc 1 & 2 of Office 2000 saved in the event I needed to do a reinstallation of 2003 UPGRADE. In checking my 2000 disc I see that disc # 2 which is the disk I need in order to be able to install 2003 UPGRADE has a crack through the disc and it cannot be read for verification as needed ...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

Business Portal installation error
We've tried to install Business Portal 2.0 and had this error "Unable to validate backoffice data". Does any one know how to tackle this. It is a 2003 server box with .NET, Sharepoint installed Peter, I have seen this error come up when you have a mismatch between the number of companies listed in the Company Master (SY01500), the DU000020, and the DB_Upgrade Table. All three of these tables are located in the DYNAMICS database. Perform a select statement on the SY01500 and make sure to note each company listed, its company ID, and the Interid (Database Name). Then ...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

Writing to one trace file from Web Service
Presumably a trivial question... I want to write trace information from a web service to a log file using the Trace Class. Is this possible without closing and opening the Trace in every single web method? Code: public Webservice() System.IO.FileStream ts = new System.IO.FileStream(traceFile,System.IO.FileMode.Append); Trace.Listeners.Remove (Trace.Listeners[0]); Trace.Listeners.Add(new TextWriterTraceListener(ts)); Trace.WriteLine("Constructor " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString()); Trace.Close(); [WebMethod] public WebMethod () { System.IO.FileStream ts = ...

Web Browsing on my Ameritrade
Really like the Money 2007 interface, tightly integrating the browser is a great way to integrate all the other online accounts and services. I've set up all my financial browser links and don't even bother opening the browser when I'm checking potential investments. Direct access to my bank server is so much better than the old download method. Ahead of its time IMHO. Couple of observations/ questions If anyone know someone connected with the software, I'd like to pass along a suggestion to see easier access to web favorites. Right now its a 3 click process to access ...

Report Web Access
Hi, I need make a report to check the users of my network that access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know how i can do this? Thanks Alvaro You can use a web log analyser on the logs generated by IIS on the OWA server. Regards Paul "Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08fb01c3db68$3b4bc910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I need make a report to check the users of my network that > access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know > how i can do this? > Thanks > > Alvaro "Alvaro" <ano...

Getting Product Key Of Install
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel We have 7 copies of Office 2004 in our office and need to reinstall one copy, only we don't know which product key to use. I know that there is a key combination to press that I can get it. Does anyone know what this is or is there another way I can do this without starting all over on all of the machines? Thanks, Bill There's no key combination to get the key. All you've got is trial and error. The process is sped up by this trick: "For Office 2004, Remove Office is in the Additional Tools folder. A...

Installment payments
Can CRM be used to invoice customers by installment? For example, we lease systems, how can I accomplish this in 3.0? Thanks! Jon CRM doesn't have functionality within it to handle payments in this manner. You could build the required processing via the SDK if you were ambitious though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jon Poploskie" <jpoploskie@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:uM$gguG9FHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... Can CRM be used to invoice customers by installment? For example, we lease systems, how can I accomplish this in 3.0? Thanks! Jon You ...

End-of-line Handling in the XmlReader (.NET Framework Version 1.1)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C45784.A61EEA40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable According to the XML 1.0 (Third Edition) W3C Recommendation = (http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xml-20040204/#sec-line-ends) all #xD, = #xA, and #xD#xA character combinations should be converted to a single = #xA character. According to the "Reading XML with the XmlReader" section of the ".NET = Framework Developer's Guide" on-line help, the XmlReader will not = perform this normali...

Aged Trial Balance as on a particular Date
Hi, When I print the Aged Trial Balance report in purchase module as on a particular date, it does not filter the transactions, instead it shows up transactions beyond the filtered date. Both the document date and posting date of the transactions getting displayed are after the filtered date. For example, I give 31-12-2008 as the date in the "Pint / Age as of: Enter Date" option. The report output shows up transactions with Document Date and Posting Date after 31-12-2008. Can anyone tell me what could be the reason? Thanks & Regards, Perumal Perumal, You need to us...

Problems with Outlook Web Access in Exchange 2003
Has anyone noticed any issues with OWA in 2003? I have had a few users where if they go into their regular Outlook, they see tons of mail from various senders in their inbox. However, when they go into their Outlook Web Access, they do not see all of that mail in their inbox. They may only see mail going to certain groups they are members of. I also have users in which if they open a new email in OWA, as soon as they close it, it disappears from their inbox. And it doesn't show up in their Deleted folder. In both cases, I can export their mailbox as a pst, delete and recreate their a...

List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources http://www.geocities.com/freefreemyspace/ ...

Opening PPSX files from Web Pages
Anyone else having problems where PPSX files are opening in edit mode with Office 2007? And yes, I've edited IE to make sure it's opening correctly. I've seen others with the same problem, but no fix. Does anyone know of a fix to this? In article <496A37F7-72E6-4774-994F-8816C5E69871@microsoft.com>, Jjsmits9 wrote: > Anyone else having problems where PPSX files are opening in edit mode with > Office 2007? And yes, I've edited IE to make sure it's opening correctly. > > I've seen others with the same problem, but no fix. Does anyone...

Bypass CRM-GP Connector Installation required hotfix
I am trying to install the latest CRM-GP Connector (November 2006) in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 and CRM 3.0 Spanish version. When I am in the installation process it requires the 924581 hotfix. When I call Microsoft the toll me that they doesn't have the spanish version of this hotfix. My question is, if someone knows how can I by pass this hotfix so the installation process could finish? I am not aware of way to ignore the check for the connector, but you can try to add a DWORD value "IgnoreChecks" = 1 in the registry for the connector to see if you can bypass it. WARNI...

run report on web page, import to excel

installation #3
Installing Office:mac and I typed in my email address wrong and now I can't enroll in passport services. Any ideas? In article <015101c48d40$306c8c20$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "karen Kaul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Installing Office:mac and I typed in my email address wrong and now I > can't enroll in passport services. Any ideas? Passport isn't required for Office. Registration is mostly a marketing feature - it allows you to sign up for an e-newsletter. You can always go back and get a passport for your correct email address: ...

Installing add-on from a disk
I'm helping a non-profit organization develop an application which requires the add-on "template wizard with data tracking". They have Excel 2000 Premium (from Office), but didn't put the add-ons on their hard disk. And they've lost the install disks! Template Wizard may be the same exact program as in my Excel 2002, or perhaps even Excel 97. 1) Is it the same? 2)If so, can I load a copy of my Wizard? I know where it is on my machine, but I don't know where to put it on their machine. 2) Or, is it more than copying the file to the right location; does it ...