Wachovia requires 3 login fields

Help! My bank, Wachovia requires 3 login fields: Customer
Access Code, PIN and Codeword. MS Money is asking for only
2 items: ID and password in the "Step 5 Online Setup".
What is the solution. Thanks.
0
cptxaggie (1)
10/9/2003 10:35:13 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Contact Wachovia and ask for an ID and password to use with MS Money.

Doug

"Chris" <cptxaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Help! My bank, Wachovia requires 3 login fields: Customer
> Access Code, PIN and Codeword. MS Money is asking for only
> 2 items: ID and password in the "Step 5 Online Setup".
> What is the solution. Thanks.

0
DEWilson (47)
10/9/2003 11:21:52 PM
"Chris" <cptxaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in news:26d0001c38eb5$9ace1e10
$a601280a@phx.gbl:

> Help! My bank, Wachovia requires 3 login fields: Customer
> Access Code, PIN and Codeword. MS Money is asking for only
> 2 items: ID and password in the "Step 5 Online Setup".
> What is the solution. Thanks.

Money works differently than the website.  You need to call them for an
id/password.
0
LA

Require a check number when check type tender is used
It would be useful if the system would ask for the check number when a customer pays with a check type tender. Then have the system print the check number on the receipt. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commu...

$20 free (No Deposit Required) on a new Poker Site
http://www.pitbullpoker.com/poker/affiliate/entry.doreferral=10045 PitbullPoker.com officially went live less than a week ago. We would like to invite everyone to come try our site/software out by offering a $10 instant bonus and another $10 after 150 Comp Points (which you earn by simply playing some hands). No Deposit Required! PitbullPoker.com is the First Flash Poker Room. No Software to install! No Downloads! Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux! Steps to receive the $10 instant bonus 1. Click on the above link. 2. Sign up using Bonus Code: 20DOLLARS 3. Wait for a quick veri...

Help? #3
Take a look at this thread please! My family is opening up a food bank for a town in NC with many less fortunate people. We are trying to prepare a mailer but the tax roll is not exactly in an easy to use format http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=500160 -- usf97j4x4 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ usf97j4x4's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30361 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=500169 ...

SMTP Configuration #3
We are in the process of going to a corporate global email system. Our email addresses will change from "@abc.com" to "@xyz.com". All sites will maintain their own email servers. Corporate will handle all routing of "@xyz.com" email. I currently have my SMTP connector configured to forward all of our email to an AV scanning company. The "Message Delivery/Connection Filtering" properties has "Accept Send/Receive" set to the AV company along with the new Corporate SMTP gateways. I would like to configure the system to forward all emai...

Workflow values and fields
Hello ladies and gents, I am creating a workflow rule to send an email to a customer. The email dynamic values can include everything from the information section of the quote (eg Quote ID, Total Amount and shipping address) but i cant select things like what i have chose in existing products and write in products... anyone know how to do this? Thanks Ian You can write your own webservice that creates custom emails through its own logic. You can then have your workflow rule call the webservice. Webservices can be registered as CRM callouts without any further modifications to them. ...

Installing CRM 3.0 12-15-05
We have a new Windows2003 server built, and we are trying to install CRM 3.0. Each time we start the install, we get 2 notifications that we cannot get past. The first says "This product can not be installed on the same computer as Microsoft CRM Mobile. Please uninstall Microsoft CRM Mobile before continuing." Only, we have not installed CRM Mobile (that we know of), and it doesn't show up in add/remove programs. The next error says "The Web site for installing SQL Server Reporting Services was not found. Setup requires the presence of the Web site configured to ru...

Wachovia?
Can anyone give me any feedback about how well Wachovia and Money 2005 work together? -- Cheers, Tom G. If your talking about Wachovia Securities, Not worth a damn. Wachovia uses Bank Deposit Sweep Option transactions instead of Money Markey buys and sells and Money doesn"t handle them right. After each load down I spend a bunch of time cleaning it up. I have talked to Wachovia about this several times and they allways blame it on Money and suggest that I convert to Quicken. By the way, when I was using Schwab, transactions allways loaded down right to the penny. "Tom G&qu...

CRM 3.0
Hi, After installing CRM3.0, i try to connect and i get Athentication error : Make sure ur user record is enabled & that u have been assigned at least one securityb role. I've checked the database the groups are there. I need ur help urgently!!! Hanady Hi, I'm still facing the problem and don't know what to do I've checked the SQL CRM databases to see if the customizations are there but all new fields are missing! I'm so worried about that. Your help is badly needed. Hanady "Hanady" <hanady.abousamra@trinec.com> wrote in message news:OQ...

Send and receive #3
I've always used Outlook Express to view my E-mail, but would like to switch to "Microsoft Outlook". When I open "Outlook", there is no "send and receive" button. Can you help? Right-click in a blank area next to Help in the top, gray main menu bar, (not ON Help, out in the open next to it!) and make sure "standard" is checked in the menu that pops up. Most users like to have the "Advanced" checked also to give them more button options. >-----Original Message----- >I've always used Outlook Express to view my E-mail, but ...

Help Required

Wachovia eBill services?
Is anyone using Wachovia e-bills service? If yes, I'd like to know of your experience, ... good, bad, indifferent. First Union (before Wachovia bought them) had a really nice e-bill presentment/e-bill payment service, that allowed you to configure to automatically pay regular monthly bills, for ex. if the amount varied by a preset value (% or dollar), and if the bill arrived between a certain start/end data each month, then a payment was automatically sent. I think they used checkfree for this. I'm curious if Wachovia still has this feature. As far as I can tell, nothing ...

forms and fields
Hi, I created a form for a survey and sent it out for input. In compiling the returned surveys into one document, I find that the data entered in the fields is treated by Word as a single unit. If I want to edit the center of a paragraph, I need to place the cursor at the end or beginning of the field and then use the arrow keys to get the cursor to the word(s) that need editing. Very slow and inconvenient. Is there a command to get Word to convert/recognize the fields as ungrouped text? I'm running Word X on OS X 10.3.6 TIA --tom ...

Cell formatting #3
Hello people, When I open a .csv (comma seperated values) file with EXCEL, I would like EXCEL to open all data as text data. This is a requirement for me because some data I wish to display to the user begins with a - or = so EXCEL automatically treats this data as an equation. This wouldn't be a problem, except EXCEL allows a much lower number of characters to be entered into an equation than into a text cell. Therefore, the text in some of the cells that are being treated as equations is truncated when I open the .csv file. Does anybody know an EXCEL option I can change so that it t...

contact fields #2
Can I add fields to my contacts in Outlook2003 stored in exchange? I would love to a "county" field that the user can sort the display or search on it. Thanks, Raul Rego Check out the All Fields page of any contact. It has a New button.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "jjk" <jjkgr@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:uWAxY0BRFHA.3704@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Can I add fields to my contacts in Outl...

Problems Running Exchange with POP 3
We were running about 30 work stations off Exchange Server 5.5 and NT 4.0. We recently switched to a 3rd party hosted POP3 mail service. There was no problem adding the POP3 email account to everyone's Outlook and setting it as the default. There was also no problem moving the company's DNS to the 3rd party provider. We had no problem designating the old inbox to be the location new mail is deposited, so the programs occasionally worked well together. However, we immediately had both send and receive problems. Sent mail was not always getting to the delivery location and people were g...

XP NTBackup with NT 3.50
Our network has one elderly NT 3.50 workstation named LASER1 (running proprietary CNC software). I've long been running weekly backups of critical files on LASER1. On a nearby XP workstation, I map a drive (U:) to a network share on LASER1, then use XP's NTBackup. For six years it's run without any serious problems. Three weeks ago the XP workstation's backup log reported, "The network disk drive has stopped responding. Backup set aborted." The next week it did the same thing. Both times, the backup file was obviously much too small for the backu...

Installing CRM 3.0 02-01-06
Hi all, i have been trying to install CRM 3.0 on a new SBS installation with SQL 2005 installed, and have the following problem: When installing it asks me to select the SQL server, but my actual server does not appear on the drop down list, but two workstaions do. The SQL server icon is in the sys tray, & is up and running. Any ideas?? just try typing the name of the server in, Andy. The enumeration of all the SQL servers doesn't always work. Dave "Andy King" <AndyKing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D38CD239-B705-4E2E-B91F-DC7579FCD2FF@mic...

Money 2004 small business #3
I need help setting up a rental account. I want to manage my renters in various rental property, such as late fees, tracking payments, etc. In microsoft.public.money, Jackie Reid wrote: >I need help setting up a rental account. I want to >manage my renters in various rental property, such as >late fees, tracking payments, etc. We don't have landlords contributing here AFAIK. You might get some ideas from this search: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=rental&num=50&as_scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=...

help #3
I HID ABOUT 40 ROWS ON A SHEET AND FORGOT TO UNHIDE THEM BEFORE I PRESSED THE SAVE CHANGES BUTTON. NOW I CANT THEM BACK. THE ROWS ARE STILL THERE BUT I CANNOT SEE THEM. ANY IDEAS? ...

Calendar #3
Had some nice code off a magazine to make the calendar The code only allows you to do one date at a time, it would be nice if you could just click on a cell and then click a date as often as you want. Quicker to do Ctrl and Colon and then edit the dates as it is. Here is the code this is the forms ----------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Calendar1_Click() ActiveCell = Calendar1.Value End Sub Private Sub userform1_activate() Me.Calendar1.Value = Date End Sub ---------------------------------------------- then to make it show Sub ShowCalendar() Calendar.Show ...

Adobe Reader 9.3.1
I have Adobe Reader 9.3.1 but when I go to Adobe's website, it states the latest version is 9.3-Do I have the latest version? Second, when 'updating' software, is it best to install 'over' the older version or delete the older version and then install? From: "Summer1" <Summer1@discussions.microsoft.com> | I have Adobe Reader 9.3.1 but when I go to Adobe's website, it states the | latest version is 9.3-Do I have the latest version? | Second, when 'updating' software, is it best to install 'over' the older | version or ...

How to create a record after filling the fields
Hi I would like to know how to create a record (After filling the fields) without creating a new blank record(newrec). I need to create a record after I fill the fields and when I press ENTER Access needs to give ID for this record .(Whithout creating a new blank record afterwards). Thanks In the event code of the control on the form that you want to cause the record to be saved: Me.Dirty=False HTH -- -Larry- -- "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4e93e98d-d093-4389-996e-df8ddfa974b6@o6g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I would like to kn...

new pc #3
Hi. I've managed to point my pst file from my old pc to my new one so have all my mail and contacts but how does one transfer all the email accounts? J You can try using the Office 2003 Save My Settings Wizard to save & restore the accounts & other configuration info "JN" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:uX4rNMOzGHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi. I've managed to point my pst file from my old pc to my new one so have > all my mail and contacts but how does one transfer all the email accounts? ...

CRM 3.0 should be able to SAVE IMPORT templates
It is VERY time consuming to keep re-mapping the fields when imports fail. When working with data, you never really know what might fail the process. Multiple import testing is required before the "final" import is confirmed and completed. Thank you. -- Dave ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and ...

Fonts #3
Hi People, I am doing volunteer work of entering historical data into a spreadsheet. I OCR the sheets and save into an Excel spreadsheet. This is working well apart from one problem that I can't solve. Fairly regularly a cell has a character that is obviously the wrong pitch and font. However if I highlight the cell, Excel tells me it Times New Roman, pitch 10. This is what I want it to be but it clearly isn't. If I delete the contents of the cell and manually retype it it still reverts back to the wrong font, but Excel still thinks it is Times New Roman 10, but it clearly isn&#...