viewing unreconciled and downloaded transactions

I have Money 03 and want to be able to view unreconciled
transactions, along with unapproved downloaded
transactions. The problem is that Money automatically
marks all my downloaded transactions as reconciled, even
if I haven't approved them yet. My only two options are
to view unreconciled transactions (which allows me to see
only manually entered trans), and to view unnaproved
transactions (which allows me to only view the downloaded
entries). Is there a way of preventing the downloaded
entries from being automatically reconciled?
0
anonymous (74722)
10/23/2003 2:44:16 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Money 2007. Transaction Download and Bill Summary Tool Conflict
I think I'm looking for some best practice advice on the use of MS Money. Currently using Money 2007. I bank and billpay with NetBank. I use the Money Bill Summary tool to schedule reoccurring payments and transfers, but I make these payments using the Bill Pay feature of my bank's website. When I run the Money Update Online Information tool to download cleared transactions, it does not match the Netbank payments and transfers with the Bill Summary tool ledger entries. This results in duplicate entries. I could stop using the Bill Summary tool, but I would still have the prob...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Quicken'04 to Money (Trial) did not transfer any transactions or balances
After going thru the install, and conversion of Q'04 to Money, Money re-created all the accounts, and on the confirmation dialogue box it reported(correctly ) the account balances that it would import. However, none of the transactions showed up, and all the account balances are equal to zero. I imported the data file, as well as attempted to bring in the QIF(but shouldn't have had to). Got an error message. Any suggestions? Pierre Since M04 doesn't support conversion of Q04 files, I'm surprised you got anything. "Yippy" <yippy@snippy.net> wrote in mes...

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

AOL
Hello All: I posted this question on the 6th and figured it was AOL and I'd get it straightened out. But, nothing to this poinst has worked. Here's the situation: I have no problems sending mail from our server to any other server except AOL. My server (Exchagne 5.5) will not even talk to theirs.....I get communication failure 554 transaction failed. I can telnet into their mail server from ours but that's it. I put up a test Exchange server on another IP on our same subnet....emailed to AOL no problem at all from thi test server. I then swapped IP's so that my mail s...

Help...need help downloading excel template.
For some unknown reason, I cannot download an excel template from MS Office website. This function worked a couple of months ago and now it is not working. I have installed activex control and have updated my office software and it still is not working. Help please. You also have to allow cookies, as described here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011352971033.aspx 28213 wrote: > For some unknown reason, I cannot download an excel template from MS Office > website. This function worked a couple of months ago and now it is not > working. I have installed ...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

can't download email into outlook express
hi, i have problem downloading my emails into my outlook express. It says "1\Tepm\WER53A.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt" in the error report. Anybody cah help? thank! lina <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi, i have problem downloading my emails into my outlook > express. It says "1\Tepm\WER53A.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt" > in the error report. Anybody cah help? thank! Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

Calendar View 04-08-10
I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3. When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item named Calendar. I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve the problem. Any other suggestions? Hal ...

creating custom "objects" document/view
hi in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop to a form, like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are able to create electronic schematic design. what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an activeX container? and what is that *object*? young_leaf ...

Viewing invitee names?
Dear Outlook gurus, We are in the process of rolling out Office 2007 across our organisation. We have one staff member who is an Executive Assistant (using Outlook 2007) who manages her manager's calendar (who uses Outlook 2003 still). When she opens a recurring appointment in his calendar to add or remove participants from the list, she can't see the list of people it went out to. All she sees is her name as meeting organizer. She is unable to remove a person off the list who has left or add a new person as it is. We've tried going into her Manager's cale...