Viewing Account Totals in CAN not US

Hi,
How can i view my total balance of all accounts in CANADIAN dollars. I also
purchased Money 2006 Canadian Edition, however everything looks the same as
the US version, anyone tell me what the difference is?
0
mrformat (1)
9/2/2005 5:38:17 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

AFAIK Money decides if it is Canadian or US version by the Regional Settings
in Windows Control Panel.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see
For wishes or suggestions see
or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback

"mrformat" <mrformat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> How can i view my total balance of all accounts in CANADIAN dollars. I
> also
> purchased Money 2006 Canadian Edition, however everything looks the same
> as
> the US version, anyone tell me what the difference is?

0
Bob_Peel4015 (409)

I know that i can use LoadFromResource in CHtmlView to load resour
I know that i can use LoadFromResource in CHtmlView to load resource in the web browser, but when I embedded a browser in the dialog how can i get the ..htm file from the resource? Is there any function in IWebbrowser2 to do this ? I appreciate your help. -- jake ...

importing activity records and linking to account, contact, and op
Anyone can help me on importing phone call, appointment and task records and link to account, contact and opprotunity records. While I was successful in importing account, contact and opportunity records into CRM4 with proper links. I am having difficulty with acitivity records and link to appropriate account, contact and opportunity records. I've got all the phone call, appointment and tasks records into CRM but only partial records are linking to account, contact, and opportunity records via update of regardingobjectid. How does activitypointer table factor into this? Apprec...

Shared Calendar Problem (AD Account, not Public Folder)
We have a number of Shared Calendars such as Conference Room resources. Most of these work flawlessly with the exception of any that are on a specific server. These calendars are constantly having problems where users are unable to access, either receiving free/busy error or the calendar cannot be found. If I log in as the account with Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy it sometimes resolves, other times it does not but the problem eventually goes away for whatever reason (temporarily). Assuming the common thread with this problem is the public folder data on this server since this is ...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

can't open file #2
I created publisher 2000 files on a windows98 SE COMPUTER. I saved the files to disk. Just got a new Vista computer. I installed the publisher 2000 on the new computer. The disk shows the files but publisher says it cannot open them. Any hints? thanks -- joy artisan lampwork beads and jewelry http://wildorchidpotteryandart.com Try copying the saved files from the disk to the hard drive on your new computer and opening them from there. Bruce "wildorchid" wrote: > I created publisher 2000 files on a windows98 SE COMPUTER. I saved the files > to disk. Just got a new Vis...

Invalid NT Account
I tried following the directions from the post of 1/22/2009 under the heading "Delete Resource who left the company", but I'm in a circular pattern with Errors Saving Resources: Invalid NT Account. 1. I opened the resource for editing in the Enterprise Resource Pool 2. Double-clicked the resource name to open the Resource Information dialog. 3. On the General tab, deleted the resource's Windows Account Information. 4. Clicked the OK button to close the dialog and this is where a pop-up occurred entitled Errors Saving Resources: Project contains 1 Resource an...

View Webpage

WHERE CAN YOU BUY MONEY 2007?
I have not seen any ads for Money 2007 yet. I know you can download from Microsoft directly OR buy it via Amazon.com, but is there any brick & mortar physical store that is CURRENTLY selling it in the northeast? In the past couple of years COSTCO has had it available at the same time it was introduced, but it appears that THIS year Microsoft's marketing plan is to offer it first via the internet and online stores and then open it to stores like Best Buy, Staples, Cuircut City, etc. What are your experiences in your area? Thanks. Steve Didn't find it at Sam's Club last evening...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

OL98 start up view

Can't open more than one Excel file.
I'm using Excel 2002, W2k with all recent patches. When I'm working on an Excel worksheet and I attempt to open another Excel file the first one is closed when the second one is opened. What do I do to retain the first one open? Eppie Are you sure the first one is closed or just taken off the Taskbar? If you go to Window(on the menu) do you see one or more files listed? You may just need to go to Tools>Options>View and check "windows in taskbar". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:17:44 -0700, "Eppie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

5.5 eEnterprise
Per the docs Release 5.5 for Microsoft SQL supports only SQL 6.5 and SQL 7.0. Copyright 1999, Great Plains Software, Inc. -- has anyone tried running it on SQl Server 2000??? What was your result??? Can it be done???? Thanks. Jen Hi Jen, Yes have tried running it. It will work, BUT only to a limited degree. You CANNOT perform AT A MINIMUM any of the following functions, as the application code makes use of MSSQL system stored procs and system level tables & views that are no longer available in SQL 2000. CREATE A COMPANY CREATE A USER ASSIGN ACCESS TO A COMPNAY FOR A USER CHANGE U...

Changing View -- All Folders

POP3 Outlook account
Hi, I have setup a POP3 Outlook account so to accesse me Exchange 2k3 server through 3rd party internet connection. It works fine but I have a couple of inquiries: 1 - Each time I reconnect after having the connection down for line quality, email headers are re-downloaded, ignoring the fact that they have already been downloaded in a previous session. Any way to stop that? 2 - Can I download Sent Messages folder too, or it is just Inbox? If not, what is a workaround, if any? 3 - Any way to import address book? Thanks Yba In news:7CD85C0D-780A-4B70-A20F-D04EB40E029E@microsoft.com, yb...

Coustom view

Calendar View?

What CAN you edit on an approved PO without requiring re-approval?
We have may situations where a part ABC123.334-01 is on the PO but it needs to be the ABC123.334-02 (same price) and that is determined athe PO is approved. Or a date needs to be moved up or back by 3 days. What fields CAN be edited on a PO, while maintaining the integrity (cost, date, vendor) of the PO itself? We are using 9.0 and purchase order enhancements. Thank you for any guidance. None. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Mons...

Mortgage Account setup wrongly
I have a Mortgage account with a wrong opening balance, and wrong first payment transaction. My payment schedules are correct. I would like to correct each entry of this account. Would this mess out my account, payment schedules and historical reconciled payments? Most likely if you try to make changes to previous transactions, something will get messed up. How you deal with this all depends upon how badly you want to keep the transactions linked between the accounts. Personally, I don't like any linked transactions if I can avoid it, so I would either just make an adjustment to th...

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

a monthly running total
I have a worksheet with the months running along the top, under each month is a value. Currently i have a running total thats works by summin up all the months, but this only works because i never enter values ahead of their time eg i can only enter values up until the month that it currently is. If i want to be able to enter future values, i.e. for june or july 2004 - BUT FOR THEM NOT TO AFFECT THE RUNNING TOTAL UNTIL THAT TIME - how would i go about achieving this? Regards carol If your column headers are a valid date then you could use this idea =IF(MON...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...