using a reference # on a check along with an account

I pay several bills and have several diffrent accounts at
a credit union that gives me one account # and a reference
# for each seperate area in my acount. As near as I can
see money doesn't allow for a memo area when you pay bills
online. any tips on how to handle this problem? thanks
0
anonymous (74717)
11/28/2003 6:27:48 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

If your credit union is like mine, every transaction out in the clearing
house system refers, by definition, to one draft account under the master
account number. Just like the MICR account number on your checks omits the
separate account designator and just has the master account number.

"morty stewart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I pay several bills and have several diffrent accounts at
> a credit union that gives me one account # and a reference
> # for each seperate area in my acount. As near as I can
> see money doesn't allow for a memo area when you pay bills
> online. any tips on how to handle this problem? thanks

Option to select printer B4 printing Payables Checks
Client recently upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and they lost the option to select a printer after clicking print. From print payables checks In 7.5 when they would click on print, a window would pop up and give them the option to select a printer to send their checks to. Now it automatically goes to their defaulted printer. How do they set up the option in 9.0? Go to the Named Printers settings, and look at the checkbox to suppress the printer dialog box. This should solve your problem Best regards Mike "TROOTBMI" <TROOTBMI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

Many Contacts for 1 account ?
Hello How could i create many contacts for a single exchange accounts ? Could i create a contact for external user without to create an exchange accouunt for it ? some help plz Perhaps if you explain what your goal is the list could help. You can create contacts within AD that don't have a mailbox. AM "Ahmad Sabry El Gendi" <AhmadSabry@abc> wrote in message news:edsgSRYOHHA.324@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello > How could i create many contacts for a single exchange accounts ? > Could i create a contact for external user without to create an exchange &g...

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

Item in account will not show in budget.
My wife's social security income will not show in budget - actual. I assign the item to an income category (wife SS) yet it will not show in the budget actual column - it stays 0. ? thanks for ant help Hald I had the same thing happen. If you just started using money or the social security income is a new addition, meaning you never have entered it into money before, or if the transaction happened before the 1st of the month it won't show up. For the last one you have to adjust the setting at the top (the drop down box) for the time period you want to view. For the others you ...

Using resources, how to ?

scatter plots using pivot table data

How To Separate Email Accounts in Outlook
Hi, I created two email accounts in Outlook, one for myself and one for my wife. How do I separate the two so that I download only my mail and my wife downloads only her mail. Any help appreciated. Ron What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will pro...

Outlook stops checking email w/ "Enter Password" prompt?
Howdy, I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Professional system. My system is connected to the Internet using DSL going through a Linksys router. I have Outlook configured to check several pop3 email accounts every 15 minutes. I'm checking my DSL email account and 2 yahoo.com accounts. The Problem: Several times a day, I'll check my machine and see that there's an Outlook window displayed asking for the password to one of my Yahoo accounts with a check box to save the password. These passwords are already saved and they work, for example, if I hit cancel and the Send and R...

Recalc of SUM() that refers to a cell across a range of worksheets
I'm using Excel 2003 w/ SP2 and have encountered a problem I don't recall having before. I have a workbook where a summary sheet is used to aggregate the values in each of the cells in the rest of the sheets by using a formula with following syntax: =sum('sheet1:sheetx'!Cn), where "sheet1" is the name of the first sheet in the range of contiguous sheets, "sheetx" is the name of the last sheet in that range, "C" is the pertinent column letter for a cell (the columns in this workbook represent years) and "n" is the pertinent row numb...

Allow temporarily use of right click

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...

Transaction posting from investment account
One of the services offered by my investment house fulfills two functions: a credit card account and a checking account. Online updates collect data for both of them but enters the information as investment transactions rather than as cash transactions in the transaction register which I want to use for categorizing income and expenses. When I installed the investment house account I checked investment and all its accounts -- including these two -- appear in the investment section of the accounts list. I have also checked the track cash transactions in the account settings. Any...

What do you use Excel for?