Uploaded Checking acct data - OK; How to populate the Calendar?

Using 2005

Just successfully uploaded all 2004 (YTD) for main checking account.

That said, why does the calender not reflect the payments?

My calendar shows nothing just "Add New"

Is there some steps that I need to do or is the calendar information updated
only if I, step-by-step, pay bills in the system?

TIA

Dennis

0
Dennis (299)
12/7/2004 4:41:04 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

The data that you have uploaded will be in the account register, not in the
bills/deposits area which populates the calendar. To get it in the calendar,
you'll need to add it to the bills/deposits area. You can do this by either
entering it manually or by right clicking on one of the entries in the
account register and selecting  'make recurring' - you can then choose the
date range of recurrence.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using 2005
>
> Just successfully uploaded all 2004 (YTD) for main checking account.
>
> That said, why does the calender not reflect the payments?
>
> My calendar shows nothing just "Add New"
>
> Is there some steps that I need to do or is the calendar information
> updated
> only if I, step-by-step, pay bills in the system?
>
> TIA
>
> Dennis

0
glyn1 (1534)

Checking of workbook open
Hi, I ithink I have read before how to do this, but I can't locate th informatioin now that I need to use it. In my code, I wish to activate a workbook (which most of the time wil already be open), or open and activate it if it is not open. Can someone tell me what to write? Cheers fre -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com free Here's one way http://www.dicks-blog.com/excel/2004/05/workbook_exists.html -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog - Daily Dose of Excel www.dicks-blog.com "freekrill >" <<freekrill.19m8n9@excelforum-nospam.com> wro...

Cannot upload rdl report to CRM 3.0 with SQL Server 2005 Rep. Serv
Although exisitng reports work fine with the SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services back-end, attempt to add new ones always fail on "an error occured while trying to add the report to microsoft crm" Rdl file has been generated by Visual Studio 2005 own data source. Accidentally, I tried to modfy existing reports with VS 2005. There are problems with Data Sources. As an example, Account Summary's DSAccntSmmryReport was transated with to: declare @sql as nvarchar(4000) set @sql = ' SELECT top 10 CAST(accountid as nvarchar(100)) as AccountID, name, '''' as ...

uploading my website from publisher
i've tried to follow your advice, david, and upload my website from publisher, but when signing in my FTP info have been rejected. Do you know why that could be? I'm trying to upload to geocities. Thanks, Shelley On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:39:05 +0100, shelley wrote (in article <51CEFFD3-CA70-42B2-9698-5B6E3625F915@microsoft.com>): > i've tried to follow your advice, david, and upload my website from > publisher, but when signing in my FTP info have been rejected. Do you know > why that could be? I'm trying to upload to geocities. > > Thanks, > >...

Spell Check Meomory
On my old computer spell check had a memory so that when I went back to spell check a large document I had updated, I did not have to trawl thorugh dozens of words that had already been checked and ignored. How do I find this feature on Microsoft Office Word 2007? -- Ashton ...

Steve Sanford checking for duplicate code!!
Hi to everyone, I know how to check for duplicates entries for a single field or for a pair of fields, but now I am realizing to have a different problem. Image that I registered in a filed of my form a person named John McDonald and a couple of mouths later I do another registration but this time, for a my true typing mistake, I write John McDonold with the "o" instead the "a" in McDonald. For the db, of course, They are two different persons and leave my insert both of them. The question is: How do I prevent something like that to happen? I mean is it possible to make a...

Forms toolbar is grayed out
For some reason the buttons on the Forms Toolbar (all bar the Toggle Grid one) are grayed out. When I open a new work book they are available. I have been working on this workbook for some time. I am not aware of anything that I have done to have caused this. Possibly a mishit key along the way. I just need a check box!!!!! Please help Thanks Rob Is your worksheet protected? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E5DC2FB-4DEE-4DD8-886F-3AE44DE7DC7F@microsoft.com... > For some reason the buttons...

How to FTPCommand to upload file
Hi, In FTP server, the size of file always zero CHAR szTemp[256]; wsprintf (szTemp, "APPE %s", "test.txt"); BOOL bRet = FtpCommand(hConnection, TRUE, FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII, szTemp, 0, &hResponse);// The handle to read the response if (!bRet) { cout << "FtpCommand failed, error: " << GetLastError() << endl; return; } Perhaps you should try to STOR the file instead of APPE it. HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "mjh" <jongh@21cn.com&...

How can i protect a formula and still allow copy and move data?
i have 12 columns with data on days and each new day i want to add a new day to the set of 12 columns without adding a 13th one. So the oldest day are removed and the view is still 12 days. In these columns some values are calculated with formulas from data residing in the column (not from other columns) and i want to protect the formula but allow the column to be moved one step to the left. As of now i havent been able to use the built in functions of protection of cells and protection of formulas. Any ideas? You could just move (copy-paste) the direct entry data i.e. the d...

Edit Spell check
Can anyone tell me how I might be able to remove words that I've "added" to spell check by mistake? Thanks! Options - Spelling - Edit Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Dan R" wrote in message news:1ED52DF7-5900-4A6F-98C2-5872C3E4799F@microsoft.com... Can anyone tell me how I might be able to remove words that I've "added" to spell check by mistake? Thanks! ...

Programmaticly moving data between sheets?
Hi all. I'm new here and only a VERY light user of excel, so far. I now have a new job and it involves gathering some data over a 3 year contract. I'll be using excel 2003 on windows XP in a networked enviroment. A contractor does some work for my organisation. It sends in monthly reports on an excel worksheet. In each worksheet there are individual sheets for each week or part thereof. They're quite basic compared to some I guess, but they all need to be gathered together. My predecessor has two columns to the right which have to be cut n pasted onto the next months sheet to en...

How do I get a hyperlink to track data movement?
I have Excel 2000. I have hyperlinked Sheet1 A1 to Sheet2 A1. How do I get the hyperlink in Sheet1 A1 to maintain its link with the data if I cut the data from Sheet2 A1 and paste it to any other cell on Sheet2? Any guidance would be much appreciated, thanks. Regards Kev Nurse ...

How to activate Spelling and Grammar Check in Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel My word documents will not automatically do spell and grammar check.I can not activate Spell & Grammar check for Word. Under preference - under authoring and proofing tools the Spelling&Grammar icon is faded and will not "light up" when clicked on. With word document open, I go to "Dictionary" and I have checked off everything to have spell and grammer check done automatically. Is it possible, that I need a dictionary installed? My tech people at school have no idea what the problem is. Please...

"Upload of file failed" Outlook Published Calendar
Is anyone still getting an error "Unable to sync to server, Upload of File failed" when trying to upload a published calendar to a subscription account? It still failing for free accounts. Actually, I don't think office online has subscription accounts - the free/paid hotmail accounts don't apply to this as anyone with a liveid can use it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.n...

Data counting problem #2
I've just been trying to mess with the criteria in the count and counti functions. So far nothing. This is a simplified example of what I have: A B 1 3 2 4 3 7 4 5 6 7 Is there anyway to make the criteria 3 or 4 or 7 by making B1:B3 int B1orB2orB3 -- GlitchCo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- GlitchCog's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1612 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27564 ...

Outlook 2007 Data File Location
I have an Outlook Data File (not the initial .PST) where I organize all the message I want to keep. Since I work both at my business and at home (yes , I know :-), I have placed this data file on a U3 Flash Drive that I can easily carry around with me. All seems to work well, except that each time Outlook is launched, it complains about the data file not having been closed propoerly the previous time it was used. I never had this problem when the data file was on a USB hard drive. Anybody knows what is going on? Thanks, Arthur You access this directly from the USB drive or copy it...

Comparing data between 2 similar tables.
Hi All, I have a Access 2002 DB with 2 tables containing 16 columns each. The second table is a newer version of the first with changes to some of the data. Would anyone know how to create a report that tells which records have had data changed and what the new data is? any help would be very much appreciated -- PC On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:14:01 -0800, PaulClaudia <PaulClaudia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >I have a Access 2002 DB with 2 tables containing 16 columns each. The second >table is a newer version of the first with changes to some of the dat...

vacation, sick time not on pay checks
I am having a problem with the vacation/sick and holiday hours are not posting to the payroll checks correctly. The totals in the HR module are correct but when the payroll checks print the totals do not change. We are on 10.0 and I do have the "print available time on checks" button marked. I have reconciled several times and now there are no hours listed and it does not update after accruing. Employees now show negative hours. Please help. Thanks Cheryl I'm wondering where the "print available time on checks" button is? Do you have a 3rd party module ins...

Sharing Contacts and Calendar?
I work with a friend on a joint project and we have a need to share a diary and contacts. Here's the situation: ME: iPaq <---> Laptop <---> Desktop PC (A) | | FRIEND: Z: mapped via VPN | Palm <---> Laptop <---------- Not sure if that makes sense on everyone's screens, but I have a desktop PC that I use as a server. I have a laptop that I run Outlook 2003 on and I sync that with an iPaq. My friend has a laptop and he has a drive mapped to my server via VPN. He a...

Summing Data
I have an Excel Worksheet includes travel costs by employee by type of expense. These expense is allocate to cost centers based on the time each employee spends in the cost center. The worksheet lay out is: Col A Col B Col C Col E Col F Col G Col H Col I Employee Type of Exp Total exp 10-510 10-550 50-510 81-510 90-550 John Doe 5523 $500 $250 $50 $100 $0 $100 John Doe 5524 $250 $125 $25 $ 50 $0 $ 50 Mary Doe 5524 $...

printing checks #9
How do you print checks, including the bank information (routing number, account number, & check number)? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=39. "john" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16b8f01c44809$6b3b7220$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do you print checks, including the bank information > (routing number, account number, & check number)? ...

Requesting data from Servers
This problem just started recently. "Requesting Data from Server" Machine running outlook 2000 Are you on an exchange server? "BJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ab001c3f494$88bb4fa0$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > This problem just started recently. "Requesting Data from > Server" Machine running outlook 2000 >-----Original Message----- >Are you on an exchange server? > >"BJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message >news:0ab001c3f494$88bb4fa0$3a01280a@phx.gbl... >> This pr...

check table for record
I have an unbound Form, with an unbound textBox: txtReceipt. When I put a value there, in the BeforeUpdate event, I'm trying to check in tblTransactions to make sure that that Receipt number has not been used yet, this fiscal year (check records after 11/1/2007). Basically, if that receipt number has been used, msgbox "that number already used, you still want to use this number?" Don't know how to begin, do I use a recordset, or some sort of query? Thanks for any pointers. John Hi John, DLookup or DCount is the tool to do this. VBA help on DLookup / DCount will expla...

Put data rows per sheet
I have an Excel workbook with 2 sheets. One of them is for data entering (e.g. rows: employee's name, ID#, working dates, fee etc.) and the other presents that data among other constant value cells (e.g. name of company, titles of columns, place for signatures etc.). What I want is when data in the presentation sheet reach at 22 rows to be automatically continued to the next page of the sheet. So, each printed page will always shows 22 rows of data with the constant data ABOVE and BELOW of these 22 rows. Thanks, Hi not fully automatic but try the following two macros (assumption: row 1 ...

Importing data #2
Can anybody tell me how to import data in to excel!!! I need help!!! Is the data in a .txt file? If yes, then you can open it (File|open). You'll see a wizard that will allow you to separate each field. Sian wrote: > > Can anybody tell me how to import data in to excel!!! I > need help!!! -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Auto Date Population #2
Hello Everyone - Here's what it is: I use an Excel-based form to order product. What want is to set up a chosen cell to show the date of the followin Tuesday, regardless of when I fill out the form (for instance, if were to fill out the form today - 7/20/04 - I would want the chose cell to read the date for the following Tuesday - 7/27/04. Under different circumstances, I would simply enter a formula to sho the date X days from today, but I don't always place the order on th same day. Can this be done? Thankx, C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi for your...