upgrading #6

I have Money 99 Delux, however Bank of America no longer
supports this version.  I also have an account with
CitiBank, which does support downloading to Money 99.

If I up grade to Money 2004 or 2005, will my current files
be converted?

thank you,
James Hall
kd6otl@socal.rr.com

0
kd6otl (1)
9/8/2004 7:47:45 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Provided the same locale of the application (e.g., M99US, M04 US, not M99US,
M04UK), the answer is supposed to be yes.  Some people (small percentage,
but if you are one it's a bad thing) have problems. YMMV.

"James Hall" <kd6otl@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> If I up grade to Money 2004 or 2005, will my current files
> be converted?

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

win CE 6.0 build error
Im running MIPSII CPU on Win CE 6.0 everything was well on building BSP until I updated R3 and several QFE for Win CE 6.0 from Jan --> Aug 2009. sysgen ERROR is the one I get - it fails within a minute of SYSGEN or clean SYSGEN the folliwing is what I get from build.log at \WINCE600\ -------------------- icrosoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 8.00.50727.42 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. -nodefaultlib -include:DllMain -entry:_DllMainCRTStartup -pdb:C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\build_test\build_test\Wince600\simuMIPSII_MIPSII\cesysgen\oak\target\MIPSI...

Rival CO606 Stainless-Steel 6-Slice Countertop Convection Toaster Oven with Broiler
List Price:$80.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000G0JJQ0 Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000G0JJQ0 As advertised. I'd heard horror stories about units that smoke and catch fire but this one is perfect. No problems. After reading the reviews on Amazon I cautiously ordered this mostly because most reviewers gave it good marks for even toasting. If I could return it locally and did not have to mail it back to Amazon I would return it. The Red power light went out almost immediately and if it were not for the noise it makes, yes, I said ...

Upgrading the CPU?

8.0 Upgrade

Clean re-install of XP
I downloaded the file WindowsXP-KB976325-x86-ENU.exe, but it fails also, with the error; KB976325 Setup canceled Suggestions on how to resolve? Thank you, Terry R. -- Anti-spam measures are included in my email address. Delete NOSPAM from the email address after clicking Reply. "Terry R." <F1Com@NOSPAMpobox.com> wrote in message news:%237XjRyxkKHA.5728@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I downloaded the file WindowsXP-KB976325-x86-ENU.exe, > but it fails also, with the error; > > KB976325 Setup canceled There will be more explicit diagnostics ...

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

XP Upgrade

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...

Upgrade? or not to upgrade.
I accepted the invitation to try office 2010. Upon installation, outlook 2007 quit working. Since that is the only critical piece i need out of office, and all my emails etch i desperately need are on there, I uninstalled. Now I get no out look. I get the error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. I am really kicking myself, I knew i shouldn't have done the upgrade trial. I am bordering on hysteria here. Can anyone help? Tried to open in compatibility mode xp but no go same error. Outlook now does not appear in the start ...

Exchange Server 5.5 #6
I have an old exchange server 5.5 that I need to start up to retrieve some old emails. How can I start this server up without interfearing with my new email server? I tried starting the processes up with the server disconnected from the network but they will not start up. Any suggestion on how I can get back into this old email server. Thanks! Will was the server removed from your site/org? if so, it should be OK to bring it up... "Will" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb401c4ac74$529ea910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have an old exchan...

Printing Comments #6
I am trying to print comments "as displayed on the sheet" but it doe not print nor does it show in the print preview, even after selectin that option. However if I choose "at the end of the sheet" it prints and shows i print preview fine. I am using Excel 97. What's going wrong -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Upgrade to 8.0/Upgrade FRX
When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over the 7.5 client or uninstalling 8.0 fresh? How about FRX? (6.5 to 6.7) Thanks, Annalisa I like to keep the GP installation clean but I've had success installing over the existing client. Just make sure you export all modified reports and forms to package files. For FRx, it will give you options during the installation process. I would keep the existing version and install in a new directory. "afollo" wrote: > When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over > ...

downloading Office 2007 Professional didn't upgrade my outlook 20.
I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then converted to my own. I also have Office 2000 still on my computer. How do I get outlook to upgrade from 2000 to 2007? The trial version of Outlook will not install if any other version of Outlook is installed What does "converted to my own" mean? "rmeadie" <rmeadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A302D5A5-12EA-4C56-8944-53FAD9A7A0C1@microsoft.com... >I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then > converted to my own. I also have Office ...

Upgrade pains...
Hi all, I'm trying to upgrade from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. I'm getting an error that says the "database is not published for merge replication"... Which sounds like a really dumb error (and check to make), because 3.0 doesn't even use replication! If anybody has come across this one and has a solution I'd be most grateful. (I've tried republishing, removing replication totally, even running the script at the end of the upgrade white paper to 'eliminate replication' hangover issues... Thanks, Dave -- Log file contents --- 12:51:55| Error| Install exceptio...

Office 2004 Upgrade from Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade
I am looking into purchasing the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade - and would like some clarification on my eligibility (along with the installation procedure)... 1. Could you confirm whether I am eligible for the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade as a registered user of Microsoft Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade (as the literature on the Microsoft website does not specifically mention the Office 98 Upgrade version)? 2. I am intending to install Microsoft Office 2004 on Mac OS x 10.4 Tiger. However I do not have Mac OS 9.2 [Classic] installed - m...

exporting outlook expess 6 messages to another computer
I would like to export messages from outlook express 6 ( windows 98) to another computer using outlook express 6 (windows xp). I would appreciate if anyone could explain the procedure. LEVINE wrote: > I would like to export messages from outlook express 6 ( windows 98) to > another > computer using outlook express 6 (windows xp). I would appreciate if anyone > could > explain the procedure. > > <sigh> - see the reply to your other post...... -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk LEVINE <just...

Domain Upgrade
We have a Windows 2003 Native Domain with Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 member servers. We intend to upgrade our AD domain to 2008 and would like to know its impact on Exchange, OCS, LCS etc There should be none. Good luck! -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Glen" <Glen@live.com> wrote in message news:OHx5MsykKHA.2468@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > We have a Windows 2003 Native Domain with Exchange 2003 running on Windows > 2003 member servers. We intend to upgrade our AD doma...

Upgrade Error
I purchased and downloaded Money 2006. I noticed that I cannot use the Reports Feature. When I select that feature, I get a page that tell sme that a Money upgrade is in progress and that I will be able to use the feature when that is complete. The problem is that the progress bar never moves and the update has never completed. I am not sure what is going on and I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Beal Boru <Beal Boru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I purchased and downloaded Money 2006. I noticed that I cannot use the >Report...

Upgrade
Are there any special considerations in migrating/upgrading a Windows Server 2003 domain controller running on a VM server? Is P2V process a recommended approach if yes Why? if noy why? Howdie! Am 03.05.2010 20:57, schrieb Collins: > Are there any special considerations in migrating/upgrading a Windows Server > 2003 domain controller running on a VM server? > > Is P2V process a recommended approach if yes Why? if noy why? You're asking a couple of questions here, each of them being a broad topic that one can't just answer with "yes, no, maybe&q...

Upgrading 2005 from 2004
This is a message for ya'll trying to convert that file from 2004 to the new "improved" 2005. This worked for me running a XP SP2 laptop with 2 users. First uninstall 2005. Reinstall 2004. Under the file menu you will find "repair money File". Click on that and do a standard repair. Reinstall 2005. Use the new repaired file and it works. I noticed that the repaired file was half the size of the old file. It apparently had a record file error. Hope this helps ya'll out. Now to find out what new problems I will find. Matt You should have stopped ...

Money 2004 #6
I experienced a problem using Money 2004 that I thought I would check and see if anyone else has experience. Last week, Money 2004 automatically entered bills for August 2004 into my register approximately 1 month ahead of their due date. I tried deleting them to bring the account balance current, and when that didn't work, I tried disabling and re-enabling online services. I only fixed the issue when I actually restored my data from a back up disc from a few days prior to the issue. I just was curious if other users have experience a similiar issue. Thanks! ...

went for microsoft office 2003 to upgrade enterprise office 2007
I just upgrade from ms office 2003 to enterprise office 2007, I made my website in ms office 2003 and try to open in enterprise office 2007, it didn't load my pictures and background. What is the problem? ...