Upgrade question

I am currently using M2005 Small Buisness.

I would like to upgrade to M2006 Premium because we no longer have
our small buisness.

Does anyone know if the buisness section catagories will transfer to the new
version?

TIA

moncho

0
moncho1 (2)
8/23/2005 11:20:15 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Yes, the business categories will transfer, but you won't have access to the
special "Accounts Receivable" account.

--

"moncho" <moncho@NOspamAMmeritech.net> wrote in message
>I am currently using M2005 Small Buisness.
>
> I would like to upgrade to M2006 Premium because we no longer have
> our small buisness.
>
> Does anyone know if the buisness section catagories will transfer to the
> new version?
>
> TIA
>
> moncho

0
bollar (385)
8/24/2005 2:40:09 AM
Thanks,

We did not use the accounts receivables anyway.  We just basically used the
catagories
for tax purposes.

moncho
"Richard Bollar" <bollar@bollar.org> wrote in message
> Yes, the business categories will transfer, but you won't have access to
> the special "Accounts Receivable" account.
>
> --
>
> "moncho" <moncho@NOspamAMmeritech.net> wrote in message
>>I am currently using M2005 Small Buisness.
>>
>> I would like to upgrade to M2006 Premium because we no longer have
>> our small buisness.
>>
>> Does anyone know if the buisness section catagories will transfer to the
>> new version?
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> moncho

0
moncho1 (2)

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

Document Recovery question
Microsoft Powerpoint 2002 recently crashed while I was working on a poster, which was almost done and unsaved. The document recovery opened up automatically when Powerpoint automatically restarted, with two available files: the original version of the file (which was just a template) and the recovered version, saved with AutoRecover minutes before the program crashed. That is obviously the version of the file that I want, but when I click on it and tell it to open or Save As, nothing happens. Rather: all that happens is, on the bottom left, for a microsecond it says "Mi...

Outlook Folder List Questions
2 Questions: 1) Is there a way to change the font on the Folder List? 2) After adding other mailboxes to your account, is there a way to alpha-sort them on your Folder List? Both of these are for Outlook 2002. Thanks! Stacey L. Scott Client Support Center Operations Target Corporation In news:1d7ff01c423c0$b3ac19f0$a301280a@phx.gbl, Stacey wrote: > 2 Questions: > > 1) Is there a way to change the font on the Folder List? This is tied to one of your Windows font settings, I believe -- try changing some of the fonts in Control Panel | Display | Appearance tab. If you're ...

Headquarters Question
how r u doing all ? I have a client who is interested in HQ for his chain store, but the feature he wanted as buying from store A and returning to store B is not existed in HQ. Correct me if I am wrong for this. Did you guys any third party add-ons were developped for solving this issue, or anyone think they could provide a solution. Give a email and let's talk about this. My email is jiyang1@yahoo.com. Take care! Jiyang ...

Question on the Feature Comparison shape (in Charting Shapes)
How do I modify the Feature Comparison shape (in Charting Shapes) with more than 10 rows/columns in Visio 2007 I'm trying to build a chart that is 12 columns, by 18 rows. The shape is "mis-behaving" when I try to change it. Thank you! JLH Hello JLH, The Feature Comparison shape is really a grouped shape that contains 10 rows and 10 columns that you choose to reveal or hide depending on the custom properties you set ('Set Fields...'). So if you want to extend this you can either edit the shape and add more rows and columns to the group (bear in mind that each ...

So close and yet so far (IF ISNA question)
I'm using the following formula =INDEX(QB6!$A:$A,MATCH($B31,QB6!$B:$B,0)) This generally works, but occasionally it doesn't find a match on page QB6, in which case I get the #N/A! error. Instead of getting that error, I would like to force a value into that cell (a defined number). I'm trying to tweak it using the IF ISNA commands but just can't seem to get it right. Thanks in advance Try this: =IF(ISERROR(INDEX(QB6!$A:$A,MATCH($B31,QB6!$B:$B,0)))=TRUE,"THERE IS AN ERROR",INDEX(QB6!$A:$A,MATCH($B31,QB6!$B:$B,0))) You can replace the "There is an error...

Number format question #2
I have the following formula: ="*First year estimated home sales of "&C35&" with 15% growth rate in subsequent years." I want to have this statement adjust to changes made in the number (C35). However, this is what the phrase looks like: *First year estimated home sales of 67188 with 15% growth rate in subsequent years. How can I get the number to format show the comma? -- Joker "...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me." Gen. 21:6 ="*First year estimated home sales of " & text(C35,"#,##0")...

newbie question #5
Hi all, I'm fairly new with working with exchange, and recently came across this problem: I want to receive e-mail from another domain that we bought. There are plenty of tutorials on the web that explain how this is done, and they all come down to the same: add it to the recipient policies. And so I did. The policy is made, all users have their extra address, I applied the policy, I updated the recipient update services... but still all e-mail to this domain arrives at the postmasters' inbox. Another thing: internally it seems to work fine. So it just applies to e-mail coming...

Active document opened in IE questions
Hi all I have created an active document application. When I typed a file name in IE's location bar in WinMe, IE started my application to display the file I want to know, by what mean, IE send message to my application to open the file? If I want to get the message sent to my application by IE, how t do it Second, when typed another file's name in IE's location bar, IE first use my application to open the file , then it told my application to close the first file, errors ocurs , when my application get the close message, the second file is also closed, what can I do many th...

Work Flow Monitor Question
Does anyone know whether or not the WorkFlow Monitor will tell you whether or not your workflow is running in an infinite loop? I have created a complex workflow and before I test it I want to know if the Monitor will tell me if it is looping......... No it won't. You would be able to figure it out though by seeing that it isn't ending. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:55:35 -0700, "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Does anyone know whether ...

Match/ Index question
I want to use a named chart in a match lookup function as a part of my vlookup equation. The problem when I am encountering is it is reading the name of the chart as just a cell value and not pulling the information from that chart. Does anyone know how to embed the name of a chart so you can use it in a function. Below is an example of my problem. =vlookup(a1,index(r202:r206,match(d214,s202:s206,0) the 'r202:r206' are my charts, but excel is just reading them as cells hi Cory, you can not use the cell address to name a cell range -- isabelle Le 2012-02-08 16:14, Cory Tilto...

Switchboard Question 12-13-07
I noticed that the switchboard is only limited to 8 menu selections per switchboard. Can that be increased? If so, how can I modify it? Thank you, On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:06:00 -0800, TomP wrote: > I noticed that the switchboard is only limited to 8 menu selections per > switchboard. Can that be increased? If so, how can I modify it? > > Thank you, Adding a 9th or 10th etc. button is no problem, however you cannot edit the extra buttons using the switchboard manager. Any changes on those buttons will have to be done manually. There are better methods of creating a switch...

some questions about contact activity in Outlook 2007
Hello, I have several questions about one contact->View->Activities 1)Very often (not always) this list is empty. When I change the selection with "View:" and go back to "View: All elements" I can see the elements. 2)It's there a better way than the search when a contact have more than one email account? When I open the properties from the contact folder and open the Activity tabulator, I can only select folders from the same PST file. 3)When I try to insert a notice or another element with Insert->insert elements this element appears in the "Notice"...

Upgrading the CPU?

8.0 Upgrade

Question (possible OT)
What are the differences between C++ and C#? Only brief response required. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cscon/html/vclrfcomparisonbetweenccsharp.asp -------------------------------------------- Manish Agarwal <manishkrishan@hotmail.com> http://personal.vsnl.com/mkag "Hamish Dean" <h.dean@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:741Jc.34$N77.37515@news.xtra.co.nz... > What are the differences between C++ and C#? > > Only brief response required. > > ...

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

Question on purchase return
I have a purchase line for 100 units for $1 each. I received these 100 units and thereafter returned back 60 of these units (through a return transaction of type Return). The Received not invoiced report shows the outstanding as $40. When I go to purchase invoice, the purchase line is pulling up for $100. I was expecting to pull up the purchase line for $40. Have I done anything wrong here? What is the correct process? KT Well, it sounds like you did the steps correctly. The only thing you did not say is did you do a return or a return w/credit. The Return w/Credit assumes you are ...

Pivot table question #4
Hello all, I am working on a Excel data table. The 3 columns are year(i.e. 2011), dollar amount, purchase dollar amount. I have been asked to group by year in the following buckets. 0-2 years 2-3 years 3-5 years 5-10 years 10+ years I seem to be able to group by 2 year intervals, 3 year intervals etc, but cannot seem to group as I have been asked. That is 2 years, then 1 year, then 2 years, then 5 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! TimD On Feb 10, 7:36=A0pm, tdkooch <malor...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, > I am working on a Excel data table. =A0The 3...

XP Upgrade

Search Question
Outlook XP I am searching for "NM" in my mailbox. I ONLY want "NM", not "entertaiNMent" or other words that contain NM. However, I can't seem to find a way to search for just the letters I want. I even tried (space)NM(space) and that didn't work either. Any ideas? Thanks! Doreen I answered my own question...I should have done "(space)NM(space)", with the quotes instead of without them. "Doreen" <doreo715@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uG6CkCMoEHA.2684@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Outlook XP > > I am searching...

Quick Little Formula Question
Currently I am using the following formula - =SUMIF($J$24:$J$75,">0",$B$24:$B$75) It is being used to sum data in column B, which contains weeks 1-52 i the year, with data in every cell, despite the year not being over. I want to report only data up until the current week however so... It looks at Column J, which contains a value UP UNTIL the current wee of the year, but contains an #REF! error for any other weeks (becaus it links to a sheet which works on a by week basis). So the ">0" is used to pull only data that is not #REF!. However, now need to pull negat...

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...