Upgrade from Money 7.0 to Money 2007

I have a client that's currently using Money 99 Personal & Business (version
7.0).  They would like to upgrade to Money 2007 Premium.  -They no longer
need the business portion.  Is this upgrade possible?  Can anyone describe
any problems they might encounter?

Thanks!
--
www.ECKinc.com
0

In microsoft.public.money, ECKinc wrote:

>I have a client that's currently using Money 99 Personal & Business (version
>7.0).  They would like to upgrade to Money 2007 Premium.  -They no longer
>need the business portion.  Is this upgrade possible?  Can anyone describe
>any problems they might encounter?

Upgrade is quite possible. Expect a warning that they won't be able
to use the business features due to moving away from the Business
version. They will probably have to do a two-step process. See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913108/en-us for how to download an
intermediate temporary trial version to perform the operation.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

CRM v3.0
We have a customer who would like to change the font color of the Read Only fields. When a read only field is presented, they complain that the font color is too light. Where can I make this change - I'm pretty sure there is a CSS somewhere that I can edit. -- Carroll Little ...

Exchange 2007 Transition
After transitioning to Exchange 2007 and removing the Exchange 2003 servers I have users complaining that the exchange server is not found in Outlook 2007. I have the autodiscover service turned on but the users also have a prf that has the old mail server name in it. Is the autodiscover supposed to override the PRF or do I have to remove the server name from the prf? you'll need to remove the server name from the prf. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by e...

Exchange 2007 roles placing
Hi, any one tell me on recomanded way of placing roles in exchange 2007 on single copy cluster environment. thanks, Pradeep On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:52:03 -0400, "Pradeep" <Pradeepkumar_mp@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >any one tell me on recomanded way of placing roles in exchange 2007 on >single copy cluster environment. > >thanks, >Pradeep > Only the Mailbox role can be installed when using a failover cluster. ...

Quicken Home Inventory transfer to Money 2004?
Anyone figure out how to transfer the Quicken Home Inventory into Money's? (I've got Money 2004) Thanks. ...

Best PartyPoker offer available! For new real-money accounts only!
Get started at PartyPoker now and get a very special startup offer that is available only to new signups and for a very limited time only. Just go to the PartyPoker.com website: http://www.partypoker.com/index.htm?wm=2569156 download the software and open an account using the bonus code: AAABONUS25 and make a deposit of $50 to $500 and you will recieve an immediate $25, plus another 20% of your deposit after you play 125 raked hands. This is a very special offer that is available only to new signups and will not be available for long, so you are advised to take advantage of it now. Altern...

Closing/Opening Outlook 2007 PST File Loses Indexing
Using XP SP3 / WS 4.0 / O2007. I have several PSTs open in Outlook 2007 that are fully indexed by Windows Search 4.0. If I close them, and then later in another session reopen them, all indexing seemed to be lost and I can no longer search them until the index is built. Is this expected behavior? Is there any fix or workaround? Are they being closed cleanly or is Outlook repairing them on open? I've found that PST repairs typically caused reindexing "ajkessel" <ajkessel@gmail.com> wrote in message news:0d19da75-1277-4c42-99af-0314f3532bbb@b31g2000prb.googlegroups.com.....

is Money Plus home and business right for me
hii gurus, After long months of research and also after trying small Business accounting I found out that money Plus Home and Business is the right software for me I have a very small business where i need to keep sending invoices to customers, i finally think so that i figured out MS MONEY Home and Business is right But please can someone tell me the below two things 1. Will MS money Home and Business support Currency in BD ( local currency which must be 3 digits after decimals) in other words does MS money support international currencies 2. Small business accounting doesnt not s...

Excel 2007 using combo Boxes
please can someone help me, In Excel 2003 i used Combo boxes which were in the forms tool bar and in format control had a cell link used for counting. I cannot find in Excel 2007 the forms tool bar or Combo boxes with the cell link, Can any one point me in the right direction of how to use combo boxes in Excel 2007 thanks > please can someone help me, In Excel 2003 i used Combo boxes which were in > the forms tool bar and in format control had a cell link used for > counting. I > cannot find in Excel 2007 the forms tool bar or Combo boxes with the cell > link, Can any one...

2007 Excel vs. 2003
Good Afternoon, I'm trying to switch a spreadsheet with Programming/Macros from Office 2003 to 2007 . I'm having some compatibility issues and I'm hoping someone can help. In Excel 2003, if you had Text Fields or Shapes and were sending to a new workbook, these were automatically ported over (meaning you'd have to program in a logic if you didn't want them to show up the new worksheet). I'm hoping to continue that working in Office 2007 but that doesn't appear to be the case. Since I have so many Text Fields and shapes I'm carrying over to th...

Money Small Business 2005
Does any know the difference between model S67-00010 and S67-00011 of Money Small Business 2005? If you purchase S67-00010, will it be updated to the latest version when the program prompts you to connect for updates? Thanks!! They are actually the same product, but the packaging is slightly different. The label on the top of the package will have the following text: S67-00010 = MONEY SMALL BUSINESS 2005 WIN32 ENGLISH NA US ONLY CD 1.03lbs in weight S67-00011 = MONEY SMALL BUSINESS 2005 WIN32 ENG NA MINI BOX US ONLY CD 0.41lbs in weight -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://m...

I owe someone money
Hello. I use Microsoft Money plus Deluxe. So I owe my girlfriend (let's say $1000.00). As bills come in that she would usually pay half of (internet, cable, utilities, etc) I just pay the entire bill and keep subtracting the amount I owe her (on an Excel spreadsheet). But the money I borrowed is distributed amongst different categories (let's say Rent, Household, Food, etc). Can someone suggest to me a way in which to track this? Basically, I want to show that when I pay a utility bill, that 1/2 of it (sort of) comes from my girlfriend. I can't think of a good way to d...

CRM3.0 Showing Tabs in Different Forms.
Greetings. Is there a way I can have a custom tab flow/shared with another form? Specifically; I have a tab called “Company Profile” in the Lead form. Once the lead is converted to an Account, I would like to have the same Tab be available on the Account form with previously entered information & ability to add more. Do I just need to share the Tab ID from the Account Form to the Lead form or is there an easy way to grab attributes from another entity? Lidy, I hope somebody from the dev team is listening because that would be an awesome idea: share a Form/Tab/Section, as a read on...

How to remove password protect to open Excel 2007 workbook
When I click on REVIEW and look at CHANGES, there is no "Unprotect" showing. It says it should be there if it is protected. I tried saving under a new name and it also required the password to open. I know the password but it no longer needs to be protected. How can I get rid of this? Any ideas? -- JoWrobs did you try: save as tools button general options -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "JoWrobs" <JoWrobs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20727845-D7B4-43C1-B2DB-8FAA4CDE95FA@microsoft.com... > When I click on REVIE...

Multiple Monitors and ms Money 2006
I have a system with two monitors, and I would like to use money 06 on both monitors. For instance view portfolio on one monitor and reports on other, but can't open new windows in money to show on other monitor. Does anyone know if this can be done Money manages one window. Once upon a time in the way-back-machine Money was an MDI application like Excel. Nobody got it. So it's been SDI ever since. "Paul Keller" <pkeller@optonline.net> wrote in message news:Xrnhf.695$mM2.447@fe09.lga... >I have a system with two monitors, and I would like to use money 06 ...

Suppress "0" from printing on a report
One way to do this is to set the format to "#,###.00;-#,###.00;[White]". Is there a better,or more conventional, way? If that is the only information, you can remove the record with a WHERE clause, but that eliminates the whole record, that is why this is only applicable if this field is the only information to be printed in the 'row': WHERE fieldname <> 0 Vanderghast, Access MVP "JimP" <j_pockmire@comcast.net> wrote in message news:MP2dnUkGtoXof7XWnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@giganews.com... > One way to do this is to set the fo...

Why is log on required for Windows Live Mail in an Windows 7 OS?
I have recently installed Windows 7. Following the installation, I never had to log on to read Windows Live Mail. Now I must log on. I do not know what changed or why. I do not want to have to log on to read my email. Please advise what occur for this change to be made. Thank you - -- Brian If you used Easy Transfer to migrate from old to new PC, passwords are not transferred, by design. You must edit your settings to correct this. "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D3A5239-1154-40DF-A473-E8FA9FE61987@microsoft.com... &g...

Copy/Paste with Hidden Rows/Columns Excel 2007
I am working with rather large & detailed spreadsheets. I have hidden rows and columns with supporting details that feed into the viewable results (formulas). I need to take the “zipped up” data and copy/paste to a new worksheet. When I paste the data, it appears with all of the hidden columns and rows visible one again. Is there any way to paste the zipped up data without the reappearance of the previously hidden rows and columns? Can you paste a link without all of the hidden data reappearing? Select range to copy which includes hidden rows and columns. F5>Special...

CRM 3.0 dynamic entities
Hi all, A simple question : Is it me or the dynamic entities have not the same number of properties than the core entity ? It seems that the empty properties are not in the properties array. Does someone found a way to get the result of a new AllColumns search into a dynamic entity without loosing all the fields that are not set to a value ? I'm going mad with this. Thanks in advance DA Dynamic entities, just like the core entities, only get data populated for fields that actually have a value. This was done for efficiency/performance reasons and there is no way to "correct&...

Sync MS Money 2004 desktop to laptop
Thinking of buying Money 2004. How do I install on both laptop and desktop and sync the data files? I use each computer about 50% of the time. It's easy with a floppy or two when you start but when the files get very large, the method I use is to connect the two computers via USB and synchronise that way. "wrachels" <wrachels@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:16de01c3851e$aff6dc50$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Thinking of buying Money 2004. How do I install on both > laptop and desktop and sync the data files? I use each > computer about 50% of the time. Oh ye...

CRM 3.0 / RAM
Hi All, Does anyone could explain me how the CRM application can handle more than 2 Go of RAM ? - Application Pool worker process ? - is CRM 3.0 AWE aware ? Many Thanks serge-michels The process which handles the memory is IIS/Asp.NET. Crm its self is basically just a web application. Hence the process which would have to support AWE would be the asp.net worker process. But 2Gb for a web application would be a lot of information. On google there are some hits on asp.net and AWE, but a quick look arround doesn't say wether asp.net can handle memory above the 4Gb boundry. -- Pat...

Money 2007 Delux
I can't get any of my money files or backups to open. Money just starts to open then says it has to close. This since their online banking update. When it crashes it evidently changes the backups to a corrupted, the latest backup I can open is over 3 months old. Microsoft just says the files are corrupted and I have to start all over. I've tried to open the files on two Vista machines, and an XP machine. Why would Money have corrupted my files, and why won't MS help with this? In microsoft.public.money, Al V wrote: >I can't get any of my money files or backups ...

Excel 2007 crashes
I have been using my excel for several months without any problems. But today for some reason it start crashing. After messing with it for while I noticed that it only crashes when I click on Page Layout tab or right click on a cell and choose format cells. I can click on anything else and all works fine. There must be something dealing with the cell formating for page layout that is crashing this. Is there a file somewhere I can delete that would be recreated when Excel starts? Any help appreciated ...

Blank field problem at access 2007
Hi, I have a query with 3 columns. 1st and 2nd columns are from a table that includes numbers. 3rd column is for summation of 1st and 2nd columns. I have no summation if a field is blank. For example, query gives a result something like below: 1st_______2nd________3rd 10________20_________30 3_________5__________8 Blank______7__________Blank (must be 7 ???) 15________Blank_______Blank (must be 15 ???) How can I solve this problem? Thanks a lot in advance. Use Nz() around each of the numbers. Presumably you have a calculated query field that looks like this: Col3: [Col1] + [Co...

Customizing the to-do bar 2007
Back in Outlook 2003, I had the to-do bar set up to show a task that I had completed that day. It would go gray with a line through it. With 2007, when I complete a task it disappears. Anyone know the proper filter settings that would show only current (not started) tasks in the to-do bar and then show ones completed just today. Getting rid of the completed ones tomorrow. Thanks a lot in advance. No such setting exists. 2007's To do Bar is nowhere near as customisable as the TaskPad in 2002 and 2003. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au .....

Receiving payment for invoice in Money SB 2004
I hope someone can help out on a troublesome problem. I create an invoice in Accounts Receivable and receive payment for it, depositing it in my business checking account. When I use the "receive payment" feature on the invoice, it puts the category "Payment for Invoice" on the transaction. That's fine, but the problem is that this category does not show up as Income. When I look at gross receipts (say on the Schedule C report), no income that has been assigned the "Payment for Invoice" category appears. If I change the category to a standard income catego...