upgrade from 2002 to Accounting 2007

I am trying to import my MS 2002 data files to Microsoft Accounting Express
2007. I keep getting an error that MS money is not properly installed on my
computer. Any suggestions?
--
Carpe Diem!
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Where is Microsoft Publisher 2002?
Microsoft Publisher 2000 was included in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional. I installed Microsoft Office XP Professional, but I can't find Microsoft Publisher 2002(XP). Did Microsoft Publisher 2002(XP) have to be purchased separately? If it is part of the Office XP bundle how do I load it. Not all versions of Office are the same as other versions - just like the different editions vary. You need to read the box to make sure you are getting what you need - or to see what program are included. Pub 2002 had to be purchased separately because it wasn't included with any retail s...

Money 2007 E-Pay
Noticed this morning when I was paying my bills this anomaly. Perhaps I am missing something. Scenario: Paying a credit card bill. In Money 2004 (my previous version of Money) I would use Credit Card as the category and in the subcategory use the particular credit card account I was paying. Worked great. Money 2007, there is a new category named Credit Cards/Transfer. When selecting this there are no payee categories listed. However further down the list is another category named Credit Card. Using Credit Card shows the various payees. Not sure what the difference is between Credit C...

Apply account's pricelist to opportunity
It seems like a bug: All accounts have a default price list (defaultpricelevelid). When I create an opportunity from the account, the price list is correctly copied to the opportunity. However, when I create an opportunity from the Opportunity tab is Sales, the price list is not copied? Regards, Per This is because the pricelist cannot be known when the form is popped, as the account / contact is not known. HTTH Gill >-----Original Message----- >It seems like a bug: >All accounts have a default price list >(defaultpricelevelid). >When I create an opportunity from the acco...

2007 calendar
How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? File, new, publications for print, calendars, select one, select yearly... click Change date range. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7253E645-B0BA-4B90-BF7E-7083802EA379@microsoft.com... > How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? ...

VISIO 2007 -Text direction
can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change text direction command does not work. "kgbrat" <kgbrat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DBF18B5-E1C8-4493-8BEF-F7D4C1538781@microsoft.com... > can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under > tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change > text > direction command does not work. You can use the Text Tool (The A with an circular arrow around it) and gr...

Outlook 2002 SP3- Runtime Error when opening Outlook
I'm getting a runtime error- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library / Program C:/Program Files/ microsoftoffice/ office10 /outlook.exe. This App has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. This only happen the first time I open Outlook for the day. It shuts down, then I can reopen it and all is fine. I have try to debug it and the detect & repair option in the help tab. Any help is Appreciated! ...

2007 License
I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download together with key There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation. (The EULA in Word being dependant on the above) How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device, other than trying? - The PID? Contact the MS Partner Program? "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message news:uVA$w8lpKHA.4648@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... :I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download : together with key : There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation. : (The EULA...

Batch converting leads to accounts
Is there a way to convert leads to accounts in batches? I need to convert up to 500 each day and don't have the time to go through them one at a time. Dave Lagergren On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 01:28:44 GMT, "Who Cares!" <whocares@freetidet.org> wrote: >Is there a way to convert leads to accounts in batches? I need to >convert up to 500 each day and don't have the time to go through them >one at a time. Only way is through the SDK. Write some code that loops through your leads and creates accounts, contacts and opportunities as needed and marks the lead as qu...

Multiple Account Download from One Financial Instituition
Hi, I have at one brokerage mutliple accounts (individual, joint, 401K, roll-over etc). In Money they are all separate accounts. When I connect with the brokerage I am only able to connect to one type of account (in this case retirement). How can I download multiple accounts from a brokerage (when not all have the same URL). Please email me your reply. Thanks Sandeep ...

Office 2007 11-23-09
Of all the choices out there (community discussion, dashboard, live, etc.) how can I contact someone with input on Microsoft's software. For example, I want to know why any one would not display the most common commands on the HOME tab in Office 2007. Print, Save, Open, Close, Spell Check, Undo, etc. etc. etc. Yes, I know you can customize your own Toolbar, but not a beginner. How can I emphasize how important this is, I don't suppose you can customize the Tabs. I would like to ask someone why they can't get input from those of us who teach their products. ...

Using Risk+ with MSP 2007
We use Risk+ as a risk simulation tool. We have discovered that it works approximately 20 times SLOWER in MSP 2007 than MSP 2003. Has anyone else run into this problem. If so, is there a remedy? My hunch this not a generic issue, but surely best that you consult with the Risk+ people on this. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 02/03/10 18:08, Tom Mc wrote: > We use Risk+ as a risk simulation tool. We have discovered that it works > approximately 20 times SLOWER in MSP 2007 than MSP 2003. Has anyone else run > into this problem. If so, is there a remedy? W...

Personal.xls not hidden in Excel 2007?
Hi, When I open a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 my Personal.xls file opens too, in a separate window. (I get a separate "tab" in my task bar.) If I remember correctly from Excel 2003 the Personal.xls was actually hidden and didn't open, but the macros in it were made available to open worksheets. In any case, that is the behavior I would like. Is there a setting somewhere that makes the Personal.xls stay hidden? I've tried putting it in program files/.../xlstart and in application data/.../xlstart. I've also tried making it a .xlsb file. Thanks, Sam I haven't tried...

Access To Word Mailmerge
I have setup a Mailmerge that is run from Access. The process works like this: 1) The proper record is selected in an Access form which automatically starts the process. 2) Word is called up automatically, it shows both the template and the doument with the proper data in it. 3) Access is closed automatically. 4) The user then needs to close the mailmerge template. 5) The document with the proper mailmerge information inserted from Access is up on the screen. At this point a shortcut is triggered by the user that adds a document of the users choice to the end of the curre...

Upgrade GP10 Advanced -SP4
After upgrading to SP4, we get the error MEM_BAD_POINTER. When printing for example a Financial Trial Balance I can see that the GL-account is not fully and correct displayed on the report. After this above mentioned error the application closed. Any idea hoe to solve it?? -- Toni Toni, We have seen a similar error recently with one of our clients. I found this link to another forum posting and think it might help get you pointed in the right direction: http://www.keyongtech.com/1146749-mem_lock_error-in-cash-receipts-apply We have not yet had time to complete the s...

Outlook 2002 #134
Outlook 2002 worked well on my XP pro machine - then MS sent us the new software pack and I installed Outlook 2003 - I can't remember why, but I couldn't make any sense of 2003, uninstalled it, re-installed 2002 and since then I can't do a 'send and recieve all' - I am reduced to doing a send and recieve on each account individually and have been for a few months. This also means i can't do an automatic send and recieve. When i do 'send and recieve all' i get the error message "operation failed". HELP! ...

Project server 2007 Timesheet creation
Hi, We are using project server 2007. When create a new timehseet, we are facing the following issues. 1. Sometimes the timesheet will be created with all the data filled with the planned hours against the standard row. 1. If we try to add the a new line to the timesheet using Add Lines, it will be added without project name and tasks. Please help me to resolve the issues. Thanks, arun Are you getting add-lines dialog box when you try to add...if your able to see then you shoud select the project task and say ok.hope this helps "Arun" wrote: > Hi, ...

Rounded Corners in Excel 2007 Not Working?!?!
Hi, I can't get rounded corners to work in Excel 2007: I make a chart I right click on Char Area I Select Format Chart Area A Dialogue Box Pops Up with the following Selections: - Fill - Border Color - Border Styles - Shadow - 3-D Format I select fill and fill the chart area with a color .. say blue I right click on chart area again and this time select Border Styles and the following options are available: - Width - Compound Type - Cap Type (drop down menu) - Join Type (drop down menu) - Arrow Settings I click Cap Type and a drop down menu appears with the following options: - Squa...

Upgrade from eEnt 5.5
I am trying to upgrade from eEnt 5.5 on SQL 6.5/Win NT4 to eEnt 7.5. On a test server I managed to upgrade to SQL 7.0, but when I run Dynamics Utilities after installing eEnt 7.5 I get an "Unable to convert registration master table. Not Privileged to open this form" error. If I continue on anyway, and enter my registration codes, there are no companies to convert. How do I get past this? Hi Since you have upgraded SQL, the Compatibility Level may be incorrect for each of the upgraded databases. Can you run the following commands Run sp_dbcmptlevel DYNAMICS and for the...

Outlook 2007 "profile"
Frustrating. When I open Outlook 2007, the program displays a "Choose Profile" screen (with only one option, called Outlook). This is rather new, and I don't know what I did to cause this. I simply want Outlook to open normally without this Profile screen. Any thoughts or comments? By the way, I did check the block that says to make this profile the default -- that didn't help. Thanks. EW Open the mail applet in the control panel. Select show profiles button. Your after the settings at the bottom of the dialog. "Lone Star" <ewyatt_del_me-@excit...

Clearing "Find" History in OL 2002
I have used the "find" option to locate emails and now wish to clear them out and start fresh. There have gotten to be too many in my drop down list. How do I do this? ...

My spell check keeps switching off in word 2007
Every time i try and write a document the spell checking keeps switching off. Depsite me switching it back on, it changes back as soon as I start typing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Can anyone help cos this is driving me potty?? Is the correct language applied to text? See also http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "geordielass86" <geordielass86@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:034EE38C-F6EB-44F5-A875-C55709A58B67@microsoft.com... > Every time i try an...

System hang after upgrade to GP 10 SP 2
Thanks to whoever that may help. My GP10 SP2 system hangs whenever we run the SOA or aging report. It seems that the reports created many connections (around 2-3k no. of connections) to the Database. To the point that it hangs up other users when they try to log-in. Is there any solutions to this? -- JackLaeng Actually it do not completly hang, it may be running too slow due to the huge number of connections requests on the server, this could affect server memory and cause this hang, you may need to find away to create a new report using SQL Analysis Service or find any other way to g...