Upgrade Error

I purchased and downloaded Money 2006.  I noticed that I cannot use the
Reports Feature.  When I select that feature, I get a page that tell sme that
a Money upgrade is in progress and that I will be able to use the feature
when that is complete.  The problem is that the progress bar never moves and
the update has never completed.  I am not sure what is going on and I would
appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.
0
Boru (1)
11/27/2005 12:21:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Beal Boru <Beal
Boru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I purchased and downloaded Money 2006.  I noticed that I cannot use the
>Reports Feature.  When I select that feature, I get a page that tell sme that
>a Money upgrade is in progress and that I will be able to use the feature
>when that is complete.  The problem is that the progress bar never moves and
>the update has never completed.  I am not sure what is going on and I would
>appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.

Close Money.

In IE6, start with
Tools->Options->Security->LocalIntranet->DefaultLevel which may be
sufficient.

If that does not let you updated, and if you are using XP, I would
try creating a new user with Administrator privilege.  Switch to
that user and start Money with a new blank file, and with the same
Passport you used when you upgraded.  Let Money download the updates
as that user.

The theory is that if the problem is an IE6 setting, you will get
default settings for the new user.  If you succeed this way, it
would accomplish the download, and it would point toward the reason
the other did not work.  You can delete the new user later, and
your regular IE6 settings will not have been changed.

An alternative would be to change the security settings for the
Internet Zone and the Advanced settings to default too.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
11/27/2005 4:31:27 PM
Did you ever fix this problem?  I just upgraded to Money 2006 and am getting
the exact same error/problem.

"Beal Boru" wrote:

> I purchased and downloaded Money 2006.  I noticed that I cannot use the
> Reports Feature.  When I select that feature, I get a page that tell sme that
> a Money upgrade is in progress and that I will be able to use the feature
> when that is complete.  The problem is that the progress bar never moves and
> the update has never completed.  I am not sure what is going on and I would
> appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.
0
ls (21)
1/9/2006 5:20:04 PM
I too upgraded (yah) from Money 2005 to 2006 and can’t seem to get the new
version running.  When I click the icon from the start menu it asks for my
user ID and password.  After complying it just sits there rolling the
progress lights.  After hours of nothing I used Task Manager to end the
process.  Actually I did get to use Money 2006 one time.  After reinstalling
the CD did not work I downloaded Money 2006 from the web site.  Money worked
after the download and I managed to set up the accounts by downloading
details from my banking institution.  Things looked great; I turned off my
computer and went to bed.  The next day I attempted to use Money 2006 again
and it again got stuck on the startup process.  What can I do to get this
product going?  When I made the initial install it recommended removing my
old Money 2005 software.  Please Help; I don’t know what is happening to my
accounts now.
--
John

"Beal Boru" wrote:

> I purchased and downloaded Money 2006.  I noticed that I cannot use the
> Reports Feature.  When I select that feature, I get a page that tell sme that
> a Money upgrade is in progress and that I will be able to use the feature
> when that is complete.  The problem is that the progress bar never moves and
> the update has never completed.  I am not sure what is going on and I would
> appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.
0
John1063 (943)
1/10/2006 11:19:03 PM
In microsoft.public.money, John wrote:

>I too upgraded (yah) from Money 2005 to 2006 and can�t seem to get the new
>version running.  When I click the icon from the start menu it asks for my
>user ID and password.  After complying it just sits there rolling the
>progress lights.  After hours of nothing I used Task Manager to end the
>process.  Actually I did get to use Money 2006 one time.  After reinstalling
>the CD did not work I downloaded Money 2006 from the web site.  Money worked
>after the download and I managed to set up the accounts by downloading
>details from my banking institution.  Things looked great; I turned off my
>computer and went to bed.  The next day I attempted to use Money 2006 again
>and it again got stuck on the startup process.  What can I do to get this
>product going?  When I made the initial install it recommended removing my
>old Money 2005 software.  Please Help; I don�t know what is happening to my
>accounts now.

Try reinstalling from the CD. In the process, create a new file. If
that succeeds, then open your existing file.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

outlook client and application error .net
I have installed CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 prem. I can access the server from the browser using http:\\servername:5555 and that seems to work. I also installed the Outlok Client and that install seemed to go well (all install options checked out on install), but I when I try to open a CRM folder or even create an email for CRM, I get a .NET error, application error displayed in the outlook pane. I also have tested the offline button from the client and it seems to sync with the server just fine, all checks out. So, what should I try now? -- Tom Davis hummmm posted this on Sunday an d...

File Error #2
Hi there I have just rebuilt a HP laptop after full hard drive recovery. I am transferring a number of files across from the backup laptop I was using. Both machines are using identical software programmes (office 2003 and XP Pro) and same anti virus signatures. One Excel file will not open on the new machine but will open just fine on the backup machine. I get the error "File error, data may have been lost" and I can not do any more. I have to close the application through task manager. I have tried numerous ways of transferring the file across (e-mail, network copy and paste...

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

Run Time Error 3027
Running Access 2007 with an Pervasive SQL database and everytime I try to add a record I get this error and tell me the record is read-only. I use the same procedure in other updates and works fine. Needing Help. Hi, if you are talking about liked table - then make sure that table has primary key -- Best regards, ___________ Alex Dybenko (MVP) http://accessblog.net http://www.PointLtd.com "AskingQuestion" <AskingQuestion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6A895BE-AD5E-4BB8-96BA-D5AA439BC84E@microsoft.com... > Running Access 2007 wit...

Error in Scroll window
Hi, thnaks for reading. Dexterity 8, GP 8, SQL I have problems with one scroll window, let me try to explain: In the main window I have two scroll windows each one with information from diferent tables. In both scrolls I have one check box by row, in order to select records. The forst one scroll works properly, but the second one, is my problem. When I start cheking rows, in the second or third record checked, the scroll move all the rows, this mean, the record one are now the fifth record, the second si the first, etc. I appreciate your help Best regards. -- Jorge Diaz C Company: Wa...

error in outlook #2
Cannot get yahoo mail to open in Outlook 2003 ...

Deleted User Accounts Giving Error Event 9548
Previously deleted user accounts now show up with. ----------------------------------- Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9548 Date: 7/8/2005 Time: 11:38:03 PM User: N/A Computer: VIKING Description: Disabled user /O=DOMAIN/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=USER does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ----------------------------------- I looked at the KB it recommend...

Upgrading the CPU?

Outlook 2007 Error Messages
Hi, When I open my outlook I get the "messaging interface unknown error" message. I also cannot see my inbox, my calendar and my sent file and I cannot send emails. I can see my Personal files, deleted items and drafts. In my inbox I get a message that says "cannot display information. There is either a problem connecting to the servew or an error occured. Try starting Outlook again. When I click on my calendar I get a whole different message that says "cannot display folder. The file documents and settings/lblake/local settings/application data/mi...

SP3 will not install but no error message
I', trying to install SP3 for my XP professional program, I used the express method and the files were downloaded to the computer and installation started Wizard. The program gets "stuck" very early on at the part "updating your system, creating cabinets, etc. details says Running Process Before Install". 5 progress bars come up and that is it!! But there is no error message, etc. Just stuck. Thanks everyone -- LJB There is no such thing as Express Method because you have to go through the pain barrier M$ wants everybody to go through because SP3...

Charracter error in Outlook 2003 junk mail folder name in Spanish for IMAP
Hi, I'm writing because I have the following situation: I'm adding to my Outlook 2003 an IMAP account, and when I add it the junk mail folder name that in spanish is "Correo electr=F3nico no deseado" under root folder of the IMAP account appear as "Correo electr&AMP-nico no deseado". Obviously this is a problem about recognizing special characters of other languages. I tried to rename the folder without luck, every time I execute Outlook 2003 the name of the junk mail folder appears with the "&AMP-" I would like to know which file I can touch to ...

8.0 Upgrade

#DIV/0! error
Dear All I am sure this problem I have can be easily resolved however, I have tried all the online help without success. I want to work out the percentage of two numbers however, to be able include zeros as part of the template. Example C1/B1=D1 as a percentage. Obviously when zero's are entered into the cells it generates the '#DIV/0!'. I have tried entering '=IF(C1=0,"",C1/B1) but it still comes back with the error. Additionally, can you write a conditional format that changes what is displayed when you get an error message? IE. =IF(D1=#DIV/0!,"100"...

Internet script error
I am getting a internet script error when I use the online investing research centre, my normaal browser, explorer works ok with no errors, anyone have any ideals how to fix this microsoft were no help. Thanks script errors usually will mean that the security settings on the browser are too high for the page being looked at. You could reset the IE security settings to their defaults and then try the page again. If you're browsing outside of Money for these pages, try changing it to browse inside Money too. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.co...

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

XP Upgrade

Error using the Outlook (2007) client
Hi, if i try to open the crm integration in outlook i get the following errror message. unfortunately it is a german client, so the error message is in german. the message says: "Diese Ordnergruppe kann nicht geöffnet werden. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten. Der Informationsdienst "CRMPRV.DLL" kann nicht geladen werden. Überprügen Sie bitte, ob der Dienst installiert und konfiguriert ist." i didn't found anything about this problem. Can someone give me a little hint. ...

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...

incompatible version error
Geeting the above error after reformating my laptop and reinstall back eveything. Microsoft money 2004 cannot open my mymoney.mny. I'm currently using Windows XP service Pack 3 please help...more than 12 months of transaction in side. Incompatible Version generally means you are trying to open a data file written with on localized version of Money with a differently localized version of Money. Say the file was written with Money for UK and you are trying to open the file with Money for US. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=1. "XiaoQiang" <XiaoQiang@discussions.mic...

error 2147467259 #2
I received error 2147467259 The system could not post the transation and I received this error. How Can I fix this problem . I need help with step by step instructions. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-736-1677 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Gill Is this happening on all registers? Only on some registers? What is your setup like? what version are you running? Does this happen all the time when you try to tender or once in a while? "Gill" wrote: > I received error 2147467259 The system could not post t...

Upgrade? or not to upgrade.
I accepted the invitation to try office 2010. Upon installation, outlook 2007 quit working. Since that is the only critical piece i need out of office, and all my emails etch i desperately need are on there, I uninstalled. Now I get no out look. I get the error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. I am really kicking myself, I knew i shouldn't have done the upgrade trial. I am bordering on hysteria here. Can anyone help? Tried to open in compatibility mode xp but no go same error. Outlook now does not appear in the start ...

Intermittent file save errors
When working with a 7.5 meg workbook in Excel 2000 every now and again we get the following error msg "Your changes could not be saved to 'BOOK1.XLS', but were saved to '4CCA4100'. Close the existing document, then open the temporary document and save it under a new name." We save to a network drive.The local drive has plenty of free space. Is the file too big? This type of error is usually caused by too many files in your C:\Temp directory. Delete all files in C:\Temp directory and see if the error persists. Regards Jed "Bernard" <bernard@e-inn...

CArchive error using << operator
Hey all, I'm running into a problem with using the << or >> operators when using cout, cin, or CArchive. It keeps telling me, in the most recent case: error C2678: binary '<<' : no operator defined which takes a left-hand operand of type 'class CArchive' (or there is no acceptable conversion). The offending line of code tries to write 1 item from a vector (*allfile) to the archive (*pArchive) like so... try { (*pArchive) << (*fit); } I ran into this same error when trying to use cout or cin. Is this a compiler problem, preprocessor probl...