update 2003 to 2006

I have been using v2003 with good results. I think it's about time I
upgraded to something newer, say v2006. Will v2006 read v2003 files?
Thanks!
0
flw31 (11)
3/16/2006 2:39:49 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Most likely.  I upgraded from 2003 to 2004, and then to 2006.

"flw31" wrote:

> I have been using v2003 with good results. I think it's about time I
> upgraded to something newer, say v2006. Will v2006 read v2003 files?
> Thanks!

0
Daminsky (2)
3/16/2006 2:58:58 AM
It should, assuming things like your M03 and M06 are for the same locale
(e.g., no M03 UK -> M06 US). But see http://umpmfaq.info/Money2006.htm for
some insight.

"flw31" <flw31@copper.net> wrote in message
>I have been using v2003 with good results. I think it's about time I
> upgraded to something newer, say v2006. Will v2006 read v2003 files?
> Thanks!

I had no problem with my Deluxe versions.  I have investment, CC,
checking accounts.  Nothing fancy.  The new version will save copies
of your 03 files as an option.  Good idea.

arthur
==

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:39:49 -0600, flw31 <flw31@copper.net> wrote:

>I have been using v2003 with good results. I think it's about time I
>upgraded to something newer, say v2006. Will v2006 read v2003 files?
>Thanks!

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

outlook 2003 constantly freezing
while I am downloading mail from my servers, if I click a link in a mail item in outlook everything freezes for about 2 minutes. Does anyone know now to fix this? ............................................................ > Posted via AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup < >> http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!! << >>> Access to More Content * No Limits * Best Retention <<< ...

Update question

Outlook 2003 over VPN #2
I am trying to get VPN access to an Exchange 2000 server, with Outlook 2003 through a cable modem running on XP Professional. Access to the VPN works, I can even set up the client and "check the name" with no problem. But, after loading Outlook 2003 I don't see any emails. Normally when I would connect a machine through the VPN (using earlier versions of outlook) I would see the users mailbox by default. Does anyone have any idea why I cannot see the mail in the exchange mail box? Are there settings, that by default, act like an account that needs to "send/reci...

How update entity in post update?

3 EX 2003 Forest Identity Feature pack
We have 3 separate companies with 3 separate AD Forest in different countries, and we need to syncronize our email global address lists. 500+ 600+ 200+ contacts in each. Can this be done with MIIS and if so how can we accomplish this securely with no private connections between the companies. I am assuming we would have one Metadatabase that contained the CN and SMTPProxy address for each of the companies and filter the rest out. We do not need other directory information only CN and SMTPProxy. The other companies would need to show up as contacts in our directory or as contacts i...

Excel 2003 -- Problem selecting link range within an autoshape.
In a multitab worksheet, we have a rectangluar autoshape on each sheet. The rectangluar shapes are not moved or resized with cells. The shapes are set to no fill. On any sheet, if you want to select a range within the rectangle on that sheet, there is no problem. But if you want to link from one sheet to another -- i.e type = for a cell's contents and then go to another sheet to select a cell or cells -- you are not permitted to select a cell within that other sheet's autoshape. One may select a range that overlaps the autoshape, however. One can also manually enter the range,...

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

Converting from VS 2003 to VS 2005
I have recently converted a fully working application from VS 2003 to VS 2005. I now seem to have lost XP Themes and none of my combo boxes are working. Does anyone have any ideas? Chris "Chris Day" ha scritto nel messaggio news:20089248422chris.day@onwight.net... >I have recently converted a fully working application from VS 2003 to VS >2005. I now seem to have lost XP Themes and none of my combo boxes are >working. Does anyone have any ideas? Hi Chris, do you compile in Unicode mode in VC++ 2005? I'm not sure, but I seem to recall that VC++2005 removes new XP ...

Global settings size limitation on Exchange Server 2003
I set send and received mails as 1MB max. from global settings on Exchnage 2003 server. Then some users need more over 1MB sized mail. I set user settings of this users to 5MB. But they cannot send or receive any mail over 1MB from outside of organisation. I searched and found that user settings cannot override global settings for internet mails. How can I increase limitations for special users. By the way, I try to ommit 1MB limit for all as temporarily. I changed global settings as "no limit" but still I cannot send or receive any mail over 1MB. How can I solve these problem...

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

2003 word
Hi We email a 2003 word file that we have copied, select paste special, select "Picture (Enhanced Metafile)". Most people can open it and it works fine. But some open it and the "picture" does not show... how can this be fixed? -- Thank-you! Ruth See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/InvisibleGraphics.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Ruth" <Ruth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5E4406C-3B02-4438-A236-C0A179CFBF74@microsoft.com... > Hi > > We email a 2003 word file that we have copied, select p...

How to keep SBS 2003 server running after migrating to SBS 2008
I've successfully migrated from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 on a new machine. However, I have some apps running on the old server (ACT & Quickbooks) that I'd like to keep on this machine. The documentation states 'If you want to repurpose the Source Server, the simplest way is to reformat and install a new operating system'. What's the hard way? In other words, is there a way to get the machine back in a healthy state without installing a new operating system or reformatting the hard drive so I can use it to run these apps? SBS 2003 can't be used as a demo...

ISA Server 2006: Exchange publishing
Hi, I am lost, please help! I can't get OWA and OMA/exchange-activesync to work at the same time using a single listener/ip address. I thought a big benefit of ISA 2k6 was that one can publish everything using one single external ip address? I want to use FBA for OWA. In the listener I configure ISA to use FBA (on isa level) but when I do that OMA doesn't work anymore. When I set the listener to basic authentication however OMA (and exchange active sync) works fine but than I don't have the ISA FBA anymore, which is obvious. How can I make both work at the same time? I now...