Unwanted Money 2002 install

I keep getting a Money 2002 install utility popping up....and I can't get it
to close or stop trying to install! Whenever I hit "cancel" it just pops
right back. I suspect I've picked up some virus or trojan, but I've run
anti-virus (McAfee) and spyware (Microsoft Antispyware) software with the
latest updates, but nothing seems to be catching it. I've also downloaded the
latest Windows updates. I'd appreciate ANY ideas on how I could get this to
stop! PLEASE email me at heresharry(removethis)@juno.com.  THANK YOU!
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Missing Money Program
Few days ago I downloaded Money Plus Premium (or was it Money Plus Deluxe Premium?) and have now a charge of about $59 on my credit card. Trouble is this: after the download (about 36 MB) I I could not find it on my computer and still cannot find it. So a day or so later I downloaded the trial version of Money Plus Deluxe (I guess that's the name) and that is working fine and I am getting reminders to pay for it (60 day trial). Who should I contact at Microsoft (say, an 800 number) to explain this situation and get the $59 off my credit card? AlexM On Sep 2, 10:32=A0am, Alexm <amc...

03 -> 07 migration EAP unwanted results: unwanted email address for all users
I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the non-defualt policies are defined by dept One of the policies appears to have added an unwabted address to default users, this dispite checking (previewing) the filter befire applying How can I remove the unwanted address from the group of users who should only be getting the default polcy? F Hello Frank, > I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration > > I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the > non-defualt policies a...

Money 2007
Is Money 2007 Deluxe compatible with Windows 7? -- jl "Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0D97FA4-7D71-45FF-8AB8-381EA1D94A87@microsoft.com... > Is Money 2007 Deluxe compatible with Windows 7? yes Thanks -- jl "BobbyM" wrote: > "Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:E0D97FA4-7D71-45FF-8AB8-381EA1D94A87@microsoft.com... > > Is Money 2007 Deluxe compatible with Windows 7? > > > yes > Jack wrote: > Is Money 2007 Deluxe compatible wi...

Migrating from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002
I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 on an XP machine. My e-mail archives and contacts pulled over beautifully but none of my personal or customized settings did. I had created a custom form with custom fields, custom views, folders, etc. and cannot get Outlook 2002 to recognize, find or install them. Help. ...

I need installation software.
I write my software in Visual C++ version 6. It has been many years since I used InstallShield and I don't think I have that software anymore. Right now I need a fairly simple installation utility program. Is there any good FREE (or low cost) installation software that I can download? TonyG wrote: > I write my software in Visual C++ version 6. It has been many years > since I used InstallShield and I don't think I have that software > anymore. Right now I need a fairly simple installation utility program. > > Is there any good FREE (or low cost) installation soft...

Money 2003 to Money Essentials
Can Money Essentials read my Money 2003 files? pamela In microsoft.public.money, Buckhorn Gal <Buckhorn Gal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can Money Essentials read my Money 2003 files? > No. "Buckhorn Gal" <Buckhorn Gal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:F59C189E-987E-4E2B-AFD8-3DB879B591AF@microsoft.com... > Can Money Essentials read my Money 2003 files? No and, in the view of many users posting here, it's a considerable = downgrade. --=20 Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL Hi Chris, Essentials has all the features that I need. Will M...

Re: unwanted pictures
64, not 54 Anyway, never be concerned with it. It's normal. "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in message news:efZ2Kq0iKHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > 64, not 54 > > Anyway, never be concerned with it. It's normal. Are you correcting your IQ? You believe your IQ is 64 and not 54? ...

Online Accounts Money 2005
I have set up 2 different online accounts at the same bank, one for my roth ira and one for my wife's ira. We both have the same checking and savings accounts linked to our online access at the bank therefore money keeps trying to download the checking and savings accounts twice, once under my accounds in money and once under my wife's. Is there any way to tell money only to download statements for the IRA and not for the savings and checking accounts? I know that in money 2004 you could do this no problem, but in 2005 they seemed to have taken away this capabilbity. I don&#...

Stripping out unwanted date in cell
Hello, I am trying to import a Global address list, but my problem is I need just the smtp address in the cell so i want to strip out all the other junk, here is a couple of examples of what the field could appear like. I need to strip out everything accept for the SMTP:someaddress@someplace.someextension. It could be any extension and it is not always a percent at the beginning or end. SMTP:bubba.cairn@bla.ca%MS:UOF9/UNIVERSITY/bcairn%X400:c=US;a=;p=Uof9;o=Univ ersity?Hall;s=Cairn;g=bubba;%CCMAIL:Cairn, bubba at University_Hall CCMAIL:ssdsexam at STUDENT-SERV%MS:UOF9/STUDENTSER/SSDSEXAM%SMTP...

Palm Program for Money
Does anyone have a recommendation for the best Palm program to sync with Money? In microsoft.public.money, Manton wrote: >Does anyone have a recommendation for the best Palm >program to sync with Money? http://ultrasoft.com gets very good comments. ...

unwanted pictures
Every day in my "recently changed" file under "DOCUMENTS" I receive hundreds of unwanted pictures.It seems as if they are snapshots from a tv news show. Help Jade -- jadelo22 probably cached images from webpages you visited, or HTML email you opened, or webpages you stored locally but opened several times. Don't be concerned with it, it's stored for faster access in case you open same webpage again and system detect's page hasn't changes since last visit. But with huge RAM memories & fast Internet these days, its usefulness is ...

Using outlook 2002 with hotmail account
Lately, I'm getting a message 'Message on this server cannot be modified' when I'm trying to reply to a message. When I'm signing to my hotmail account over via the browser, I can reply to the same message with no problems. Something in Microsoft Outlook 2002 doesn't allow to reply to a message. ...

Money 2007 Incompatibilities
I just read that Microsoft has decreed that Money 2007 Essentials will not be able to open to previous versions of Money files. This has made my decision to switch to Quicken a no-brainer. I've struggled along with Money through each version with the attitude of "the devil you know", but it appears that longtime users are no longer important to Microsoft unless they are willing to upgrade to a product that they don't need. Since I will no longer use my existing Money files, it just feels like Microsoft is holding a gun to my head. thanks, Microsoft. What makes you think M...

No custom forms installed
Hall�chen, wir nutzen hier ein CRM 1.2 (English). Ich mu�te das Postfach eines Benutzers l�schen und ein neues Postfach f�r ihn erstellen. Da sich anschlie�end der Sales for Outlook Client nicht mehr angezeigt wurde (erneutes registrieren der crmaddin.dll hat diesmal nicht gewirkt), habe ich den CRM Client deinstalliert. Bei der anschlie�enden Neuinstallation habe ich die noch vorhandenen lokalen MSDE Datenbanken genutzt. Jetzt bekommt der Anwender beim ersten Zugriff auf die CRM Folder jedesmal die Fehlermeldung 'No custom forms installed'. Ansonsten funktioniert alles. Ist es notw...

Can EXCEL files be imported into MONEY? #2
Can excel files be converted to a format that money will accept. Perhaps some type of .csv file? thanks Money doesn't accept .csv. But see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=8. "RS" <r_schiller@comcast.net> wrote in message news:7Y2dnewaMLOYcV7YnZ2dnUVZ_h-vnZ2d@comcast.com... > Can excel files be converted to a format that money will accept. Perhaps > some type of .csv file? ...

No Disk in Drive Error when Start Money
When I start Microsoft Money 2000 Version 8 I get an error message that says There is no disk in drive ..... Please insert disk Retry Cancel Continue Then if I choose continue it starts and runs fine.. The drive is the one used when I installed. If I put ANY disk in that CD drive I do not get the message. This is obviously a bug that should not happen. It is not needed and should not ask. What is the solution as I don't want to have to answer continue every time or keep a CD in the drive. I have already tried remove and reinstall with no change. Try looking through http://groups...

Is it possible to crop a portion of an Account in MS Money 2005
I continued to use an Account when the bank changed the Account details which included a new account number etc. I would like to close the original account and start a new Account using the new account details and import the account transactions (four months worth, that are currently in the original account) and copy these transaction details into the new account. Preferably without having to enter each and every detail by hand. Is there a way to do this? TIA Peter Stacey. ********************* You'd want to "Cut and Paste to Account" (r-click menu on the original trans...

Unwanted From field when replying
In Outlook 2003 when I reply to a message the "From" field automatically comes up. It just started doing it, nothing has changed that I know of. When I create a new message it does not appear. When I reply I have to turn it off manually every time. Thanks in advance. ...

Windows CE R3 installation
Hi I post here yet another question about the WindowsCE 6.0 R3 instalation. I encountered the fact, that a library is updated during the R3 installation, but the corresponding source file not. I then had a look at the installer file and saw that there the source code file is missing. Well the library i am talking about is the bthci.lib and the (only one) source code file is \PRIVATE\WINCEOS\COMM\BLUETOOTH\HCI\BASE\hci.cxx Does anybody know about this inconsistency? ...

money 97 #4
Hi, Where can I get Microsoft Money 5.0 or Microsoft Money 97? Thanks, L On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:06:57 -0600, <leon> wrote: >Hi, Where can I get Microsoft Money 5.0 or Microsoft Money 97? > >Thanks, >L > ebay? ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

Unwanted spaces
In a column, for 3400 rows, How do I get rid of an unwanted space preceding the sentence and make sure the first letter of the sentence is capitalized. This formula should do the trick. =UPPER(LEFT(TRIM(A1)))&RIGHT(TRIM(A1),LEN(TRIM(A1))-1) enter it in a unused column, Copy down and then Copy-Paste Special Values back to column A -- If this helps, please remember to click yes. "LeisaA" wrote: > In a column, for 3400 rows, How do I get rid of an unwanted space preceding > the sentence and make sure the first letter of the sentence is capitalize...

MS Money 98 and XP
When I download my tranactions from my bank's web site I get a massage that sends me to MS web site to upgrade my MS version (for %50.00). I just loaded XP PRO. My bank supports and sends files suited for MS money 98. Do I have to upgrade MS money or is there something I can turn off/on within XP? Darrell What is the exact message? If you are downloading from your bank's website and not having any specific issues, Money 98 works fine on XP. "Darrell" <harrisdarrell@qwest.net> wrote in message news:067f01c35ad3$d26fd6d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I download ...

unwanted font changes
I have a co-worker using Excel 97 SR-2. When she opens up a spreadsheet, the font will change from Arial to any other font available on her system. She has to highlight the worksheet and change the font back. The Style default is set for Arial. Can you tell me how to stop this from happening? Thanks Kelly Kelly, Not sure what is happening here, but one remote possibility might be that excel is having problems handling an excess of styles. If this is just happening with one particular workbook, there's a utility on my site that you could try on the workbook that helps you clean ...

Money 2004 #79
When I first downloaded all my checking information the payee was listed for each trasaction, but now they are blank. how do I get the regester to show who the checks were written to on the down loaded register. Thank you, Craig In microsoft.public.money, Craig wrote: >When I first downloaded all my checking information the payee was listed for >each trasaction, but now they are blank. how do I get the regester to show >who the checks were written to on the down loaded register. The payee information that Money gets depends on what the bank provides in the Payee field of the do...

Transfering a Money file to a laptop
I have recently converted from Quicken to Money 2005. I have Money istalled on my home PC and I wish to be able to transfer my Money fioe to my laptop to have it available when away from home. I have installed Money on the laptop and backed up my file to a USB device but when I try to restore the file to the laptop I am unable to do so getting a message saying "....the file can't be located, or it is read only, or I don't have permission, or it is write-protected", none of which are correct. If I copy the file directlt to my laptop and try to open it I get the same mes...