Unwanted 2006 Transactions Downloaded

When I perform a download into my Money file, I get a bunch of 2006
transactions that I don't want and have to manualy delete them.  I
recently updated my Money file to only contain 2007 tranactions for
the new year.  Is there any way to not get the annoying 2006
transactions?

0
shoeheel (1)
2/17/2007 5:51:43 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

<shoeheel@gmail.com> wrote in message
>  Is there any way to not get the annoying 2006 transactions?

That probably depends on your bank. I suspect the answer is no.
--
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL

0
spam_magnet (1210)
2/17/2007 9:41:22 PM
You did an archive, right? At some point, the bank will stop sending last
year's transactions; I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for that to happen.

--
Michael Gordon

<shoeheel@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When I perform a download into my Money file, I get a bunch of 2006
> transactions that I don't want and have to manualy delete them.  I
> recently updated my Money file to only contain 2007 tranactions for
> the new year.  Is there any way to not get the annoying 2006
> transactions?

0
gordonm (1013)
2/18/2007 1:21:06 AM
Meant to add: if you don't delete the transactions, they won't be downloaded
again. So, why not accept them, wait a couple of weeks, and then delete them
and see if a subsequent sync brings them back?

--
Michael Gordon

"Michael Gordon" <gordonm@denison.edu> wrote in message
> You did an archive, right? At some point, the bank will stop sending last
> year's transactions; I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for that to
> happen.
>
> --
> Michael Gordon
>

> <shoeheel@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> When I perform a download into my Money file, I get a bunch of 2006
>> transactions that I don't want and have to manualy delete them.  I
>> recently updated my Money file to only contain 2007 tranactions for
>> the new year.  Is there any way to not get the annoying 2006
>> transactions?

0
gordonm (1013)
2/18/2007 1:24:32 AM
Don't delete them.  Instead VOID them.  They will then not affect your
balance and the will not download again.  In a few months you can try
deleting them.
--
Peace,
BobJ

> Meant to add: if you don't delete the transactions, they won't be
> downloaded again. So, why not accept them, wait a couple of weeks, and
> then delete them and see if a subsequent sync brings them back?
>
> --
> Michael Gordon
>

> "Michael Gordon" <gordonm@denison.edu> wrote in message
>> You did an archive, right? At some point, the bank will stop sending last
>> year's transactions; I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for that to
>> happen.
>>
>> --
>> Michael Gordon
>>

>> <shoeheel@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> When I perform a download into my Money file, I get a bunch of 2006
>>> transactions that I don't want and have to manualy delete them.  I
>>> recently updated my Money file to only contain 2007 tranactions for
>>> the new year.  Is there any way to not get the annoying 2006
>>> transactions?

0
Privacy1 (389)

03 -> 07 migration EAP unwanted results: unwanted email address for all users
I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the non-defualt policies are defined by dept One of the policies appears to have added an unwabted address to default users, this dispite checking (previewing) the filter befire applying How can I remove the unwanted address from the group of users who should only be getting the default polcy? F Hello Frank, > I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration > > I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the > non-defualt policies a...

How do I download Publisher?
I have Windows XP and would like to install Publisher on my computer. Does anyone know of a website I can use? Here you go.. 30 days of unbridled fun.. http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/trial.mspx.. you have to pay after the thirty days.. actually not a bad idea to pay before the 30 days if you want continuity of use.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "nmuller" <nmuller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDA154D1-6E24-47CD-8560-4847DDFD8B08@microsoft.com... >I have Windows XP and would like to install Publisher on my computer. ...

Transaction cannot be entered
I am getting an error message "Transaction cannot be entered." in my cash account on Money 2003. It has worked fine and then all the sudden this message. Help In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am getting an error message "Transaction cannot be >entered." in my cash account on Money 2003. It has worked >fine and then all the sudden this message. Help Don't overwrite your backup file. See http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=50&as_scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq...

Download messages
In Outlook Express, there used to be an option not to download email messages for a specific account. Is it possible to do this with Outlook 2002? TIA, Pete If you *never* want to download messages from that account to Outlook, you can edit your Send/Receive Groups so that the account in question is in a "Receive Only" group. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:uya0g31vDHA.2308@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, Night Owl wrote: > In Outlook Ex...

Where's the Transactions?
I recently closed my checking account on Money 2003. I wanted to start over fresh in 2005. So when I closed the old account I renamed it with the same basic name but added 2004. When I go to my credit union to download transactions into the new account in Money I never can see there transactions. They keep getting directed to the old closed account. Is there a name association I'm missing? Bill In microsoft.public.money, Bill Crews wrote: >I recently closed my checking account on Money 2003. I wanted to start over >fresh in 2005. >So when I closed the old account I renamed...

NEW! MONEY 2006!
Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa >-----Original Message----- > >. > ...

Re: unwanted pictures
64, not 54 Anyway, never be concerned with it. It's normal. "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in message news:efZ2Kq0iKHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > 64, not 54 > > Anyway, never be concerned with it. It's normal. Are you correcting your IQ? You believe your IQ is 64 and not 54? ...

Money 2006: Downloaded Transaction Issue-Double Counting
I am using Money 2006 and just signed up for electronic downloads of my bank and credit card statements. My wife pays the credit cards through my banks web-based service. Then when the bank and credit card download directly into money-there is an electronic credit card payment from the bank and the credit card company receives an electronic payment. The problem is that the credit card transactions get categorized (from the credit card download) and the credit card payment (from the bank) is one lump sum expense and thus essentially double counting my expenses. I tried doing the spec...

Stripping out unwanted date in cell
Hello, I am trying to import a Global address list, but my problem is I need just the smtp address in the cell so i want to strip out all the other junk, here is a couple of examples of what the field could appear like. I need to strip out everything accept for the SMTP:someaddress@someplace.someextension. It could be any extension and it is not always a percent at the beginning or end. SMTP:bubba.cairn@bla.ca%MS:UOF9/UNIVERSITY/bcairn%X400:c=US;a=;p=Uof9;o=Univ ersity?Hall;s=Cairn;g=bubba;%CCMAIL:Cairn, bubba at University_Hall CCMAIL:ssdsexam at STUDENT-SERV%MS:UOF9/STUDENTSER/SSDSEXAM%SMTP...

Purchased Money 2006 Premium Upgrade is Trial Version
I purchased the Money 2006 Premium Upgrade from Microsoft Online Services. The installation didn't show any errors but it is the Trial Version! How do I get it registered/licensed properly? Cal Learner had the following advice a couple of days ago: Do something similar to, but not the same as http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930 In the resolution, create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that you put the referenced Passport onto. Close Money. Restart Money. Confirm that Money shows the right version. Then click on your real Money file that is...

Automated transaction grouping and numbering
I have been asked to help a co-worker automate a data review task. I am working in Access 2003. We have a query output in Excel (from our mainframe) that lists employees with the following fields: SSN, EmplName, ActionCd, ActionEffDt Action codes (ActionCd) include Hire, Term and Rehire. The objective is to identify employees who rehired within 365 days of their termination. We have some people who have termed and been rehired up to 5 or 6 times (seasonal workers, perhaps?) Here's how I am currently calculating. I assigned all "Hire" Action Codes a TxNo of "1". I sor...

How to download webpage including his images (like IE's save as)
Hi, all I try to make a application which need cache the web content in local. But I found the windows API "UrlDownloadToFile" only download the web page self, but not include the image files. Since most of web-pages use the image url like "../img/img1.jpg", when this url mapped into local, it do doesn't work. Is there a easy way to download whole webpage including the images? Or some ways to address the problem above. Thanks! Alex ...

cannot reconcile some transactions
hi, i am having a problem with money 2004. i try to balance a credit card account and when i try to click a transaction to place a check by it for reconciled, nothing happens. i also cannot mark it in normal account mode (not balancing). it seems to be happening with a few accounts and the transaction i cannot reconcile are always payments set-up with the debt planner. i have already balanced the checking account the transaction was made from. and i CAN reconcile SOME of these debt planner payments. there doesnt seem to be a set pattern. has anyone come across this? ive already tried t...

unwanted pictures
Every day in my "recently changed" file under "DOCUMENTS" I receive hundreds of unwanted pictures.It seems as if they are snapshots from a tv news show. Help Jade -- jadelo22 probably cached images from webpages you visited, or HTML email you opened, or webpages you stored locally but opened several times. Don't be concerned with it, it's stored for faster access in case you open same webpage again and system detect's page hasn't changes since last visit. But with huge RAM memories & fast Internet these days, its usefulness is ...

Outlook 2k3 - WAB corrupted after microsoft XP program Updates dated 4-14-2006
HI All, I'm new to this group but have found a problem with 4 different client machines at 4 different businesses since 4-15-2006 Background: 1. all machines running windows XP pro with SP2 and all updates installed 2. All machines using microsoft office 2k3 with microsoft outlook 2k3 as primary mail client What happened: on 4-15-2006 there were 4 security updates for windows XP available on the MS update site: KB912812 - (affects internet explorer) KB911567 - (affects outlook express) KB911562 - (data access componets) KB908531 - (windows explorer) The above updates we...

Unwanted From field when replying
In Outlook 2003 when I reply to a message the "From" field automatically comes up. It just started doing it, nothing has changed that I know of. When I create a new message it does not appear. When I reply I have to turn it off manually every time. Thanks in advance. ...

Why does Money 2006 keep looking for a server?
I just upgraded from Money 2000 to the Canadian version on Money 2006 Standard. I don't want to store any of my information online and I want to download the information from my bank manually. I don't want Money goint to the internet to get anything unless I ask it to. However, I don't think that is what is happening. I think it is somehow looking for something over the internet first and then looking locally no matter what I want to do. When I click on the banking menu item I usually get a message saying "Cannot find server". When I click a second time it shows ...

Should PostTender hook fire when you call Transaction.Post?
Should PostTender hook fire when you call Transaction.Post using QSRules session object? Well, I may be mistaken, but I believe that all Hook Events are raised by the RMS Frontend, so No it shouldn't... PostTender fires when the Tender screen is closing (as in "After the Tender"), not upon a Post to the database... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "...

Transactions Not Showing In Budget Report
I have created a Budget item for Groceries and I have indicated that my credit card is to be part of the budget planner. However, none of the charges in my credit card appear in my budget report associated with Groceries (or other budget items, for that fact) even though I checked the box indicating that the account is to be part of the budget planner. Any suggestions on how to correct this? Did you ever find a solution to this? I am having the same problem with my credit card transactions not being reflected in my budgeted expenses or spending tracker. "Paputxi" wrote: ...

Problem importing data to Money 2006
I'm importing data from Money 2000 into 2006 and the dates and quantities of investment transactions are not transferred. I exported multiple accounts within a file with File/Export and changed the file names to reflect the account names (with .qif after them) to a removable flash drive. Followed import instructions (File/Import), set up multiple accounts and moved them as a group. The transfer appeared to be successful except date and quantities were not present. Any ideas? -- leahn In microsoft.public.money, leahn wrote: >I'm importing data from Money 2000 into 2...

Downloading office. Help.
I have a situation and I would like help. A friend bought an office 2004 and has 3 keys, the only problem is that the disc is in Dutch and I would like to have the english version. What can I do? Can I download it somewhere and just use one of the keys? If I download the test drive, can I enter the key to that one? Thanks in advance. Sorry, no. There is no way to activate a test drive version--in fact, it MUST be removed before installing the real thing. And there is no way to change the menus from Dutch to English. And nowhere to download MacOffice. I *think* the student-tea...

Upgrade from 3.0 and 2006.X Features
Where can I find a TEXT listing of Money 2006 features so I know which version to upgrade to? I find version 3.0 doesn't run well on XP machine. Can I upgrade without typing years of stock information over? You should be able to upgrade from Money 3, although that is quite old. I did get Money 1.0 running on an XP machine and it did seem to work okay... As for a text listing, I'm not sure what you're after - a web page, will that do? http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/203.aspx -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org/ Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/...

Imported transactions not appearing
I'm trying to automatically import my transactions from my bank account, but the details are not coming through. My bank is the Commonwealth Bank in Australia. They have recently updated their site, so I suspect that may be the problem, but I'm not 100% convinced. I can only export transactions as an OFC file from my Bank's website. I'm using MT2OFX to convert this to an OFX file. This worked last time I did it, a few months ago. When I import the transactions to MS Money 2005, I only see 3 of the 30 transactions. Has anyone else experienced this? Any work arounds? Ivan ...

unwanted font changes
I have a co-worker using Excel 97 SR-2. When she opens up a spreadsheet, the font will change from Arial to any other font available on her system. She has to highlight the worksheet and change the font back. The Style default is set for Arial. Can you tell me how to stop this from happening? Thanks Kelly Kelly, Not sure what is happening here, but one remote possibility might be that excel is having problems handling an excess of styles. If this is just happening with one particular workbook, there's a utility on my site that you could try on the workbook that helps you clean ...

Unwanted spaces
In a column, for 3400 rows, How do I get rid of an unwanted space preceding the sentence and make sure the first letter of the sentence is capitalized. This formula should do the trick. =UPPER(LEFT(TRIM(A1)))&RIGHT(TRIM(A1),LEN(TRIM(A1))-1) enter it in a unused column, Copy down and then Copy-Paste Special Values back to column A -- If this helps, please remember to click yes. "LeisaA" wrote: > In a column, for 3400 rows, How do I get rid of an unwanted space preceding > the sentence and make sure the first letter of the sentence is capitalize...