Unhide?

Using Money 2004 Standard... how do I unhide upcoming bills and deposits,
when viewing checking register. I clicked a link to hide them, but there is
no link to unhide them ... cashflow also gone in same hide.

Thanks

money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

See http://www.umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=103.

"Dasher" <nomail@msn.com> wrote in message
> Using Money 2004 Standard... how do I unhide upcoming bills and deposits,
> when viewing checking register. I clicked a link to hide them, but there
is
> no link to unhide them ... cashflow also gone in same hide.
>
> Thanks

That did it thanks...

They make that nice and clear... I was in that area once but it didn't make
much sense :-)

message news:uPUaibcIEHA.4020@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> See http://www.umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=103.
>
> "Dasher" <nomail@msn.com> wrote in message
> > Using Money 2004 Standard... how do I unhide upcoming bills and
deposits,
> > when viewing checking register. I clicked a link to hide them, but there
> is
> > no link to unhide them ... cashflow also gone in same hide.
> >
> > Thanks

Glad I could help. Thanks for the feedback.

> That did it thanks...
>
> They make that nice and clear... I was in that area once but it didn't
make
> much sense :-)

Unhide query
Hi I hid query (changed attributes to hidden) and I would like to see it back and I don't know how. Can you help? -- Greatly appreciated Eva Access 2003 or earlier, with the database window active == Select Tools: Options == Go to the VIEW tab and check Hidden Objects == Click OK == Go to the Queries tab == Find your query and click on it and select properties == uncheck Hidden and click ok == Go back to Tools: Options and uncheck Hidden Objects In 2007, you will need to start with the Office button to get to the option so show hidden objects. John Spencer Access M...

how do i unhide all cells on an excel worksheet?
I selected my entire worksheet (by clicking the button in the upper-left corner of the worksheet frame), then I right-clicked and choose Hide. I've tried every trick I know to unhide the cells but nothing works. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks Select Format | Row | Unhide Regards Trevor "alliecallie" <alliecallie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0D6279C-D3F1-4769-88ED-09190407C40D@microsoft.com... >I selected my entire worksheet (by clicking the button in the upper-left > corner of the worksheet frame), then I right-clicked and choose H...

Hiding and Unhiding Rows.. Unhide does not work..

Unhide
When I try to edit a macro I get the following error message: Cannot edit a macro on a hidden workbook. Unhide the workbook using the Unhide command. How do I get rid of this error? When I right click on the sheet, it's not hidden. -- ...

unhide fails everytime
I have a macro that hides all columns and rows with no data in them. To re-edit the thing and fill in the data, I have to unhide those rows and columns. I've got the unhide help screen staring me in the face. if I GOTO a1 and choose unhide from the format menu NADA if I select b2-> right click and unhide NADA select B1 format->unhide NADA.. excel 2003. What am I missing ? -- more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html First, I don't see an Unhide option under the Format dropdown. Are you looking at Format|sheet|unhide, format|column|Unhide, format|Row|unhide??? ...

Unhiding Sheets
Is it possible to unhide multiple sheets in excel? yes -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "venita" <venita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EE61F56-D195-4195-8188-4473F3E31091@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to unhide multiple sheets in excel? venita, it is with a macro, like this Sub UnHideAll() 'unhide all sheets in a workbook Dim sht As Worksheet For Each sht In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets sht.Visible = xlSheetVisible Next End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to ...

Unhide?
Using Money 2004 Standard... how do I unhide upcoming bills and deposits, when viewing checking register. I clicked a link to hide them, but there is no link to unhide them ... cashflow also gone in same hide. Thanks See http://www.umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=103. "Dasher" <nomail@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23UqiIJVIEHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Using Money 2004 Standard... how do I unhide upcoming bills and deposits, > when viewing checking register. I clicked a link to hide them, but there is > no link to unhide them ... cashflow also gone in same hide. &...

Unhiding worksheets
I am a user of Excel 2000. A workbook that I update contains 10 worksheets, of which I hide 4 once I have updated them (on a weekly basis). Excel allows me to hide all 4 at once, however I have to unhide each sheet on an individual basis. Is there a way of unhiding all hidden sheets at once? Thanks. Hi you need VBA for this. Or try an addin. e.g.: http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ExcelUtilities.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Plugboy wrote: > I am a user of Excel 2000. > > A workbook that I update contains 10 worksheets, of which I hide 4 > once I have updat...

Unhide in a macro
I have a worksheet that I am trying to automate. In this worksheet (many files I have to convert to add calculations) Columns N are hidden all the way to the right Rows 112 and on down are hidden. I need to open them up all the way to put statistical data in there. I tried to run the recorder, but it does not select M:N to unhide example: Columns("M:N").Select Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = False ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=102 Rows("110:116").Select Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-99 ActiveWindow.SmallScrol...

How to unhide rows....when they won't unhide
I am having a repeated problem. I receive files that has hidden rows. When I Rclick and select unhide, they are still hidden. When I select Format, Row, Unhide, they are still hidden. The only way to unhide them seems to be to double click each individual hidden row. Does anyone know a better way to do this? Am I completely missing something? Thanks Not sure how you double click a hidden row. If rows 9 and 10 are hidden , I select the row headers 8 and 11, right click and use Unhide. Does this not work for you? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.c...

Navigation Pane unhides when creating liked table
I have a runtime/accde app to be distributed to users that can't have access to the nav pane or objects, and even though I've disabled special keys, including shift keys, and turned off the nav pane option, the nav pane reappears during app startup. Found out using docmd.transferdatabase acLink is the culprit. 1) does MS know about this and 2) what's the fix if I want to re-create table connections during startup behind the scenes? -- Mark A. Kann Access Developer/Data Analyst Rockford, IL HarkitsMark wrote: > I have a runtime/accde app to be distributed ...

How to unhide all?
I hide columns from I-IV(end) now i want to go to the column I(unhide all),Do i need to unhide each column by column(there is a way, i know), Pls tell how to unhide all in one click. -- Life isa journey not a destination In EXCEL 2007:- - highlight columns H and IU - right hand click (once) - Unhide All the columns that were previously hidden will now be revealed. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Sherees" wrote: > I hide columns from I-IV(end) now i want to go to the column I(unhide all),Do > i need to unhide each c...

Pivot Table
Hi, I'm having trouble making pivot table show all the data once I ask to "show detail" for a certain item. For example, I have a pivot with 3 fields (Year, Month, Amount). Instead of showing all the months for all the years, I'm only interested in showing the months for a particular year. Thus, I dragged Year and Amount to the pivot. I then double clicked on a particular year and asked to show the data by month. So it did, but if I suddenly want to show all months for all years, I have to double click each year to expand the information. Anytime when Month follo...

Unhide macro buttons
I have 5 macro buttons in my excel workbook which seem to have gotten hidden somehow. If I hover over where they are the cursor changes to an arrow and I can then click and the button comes up and is functional. This problem happens only when I open the workbook through a terminal server, the buttons are there outside that environment. They used to be there in TS also, they got messed up within the last couple weeks. Any thoughts ? Thanks Paul ...

unhide to GAL
Hi folks, I use Exch. 2003 with Win 2003. I am trying to unhide some of my public folder items in the GAL by unchecking the box that hides them. Now under one of my public folders I have subfolders that do not have an exchange advanced tab in their properties pages. All they have is General, Replication, Limits, Details, and Permissions. I want each of these to appear in my GAL though outside of the main folder. I cannot break down the public folder to edit which folders to include in an Outlook item the way one can with a DL. It is just one overall item. Does anyone know how I can do t...

Unhiding
Is there a way to unhide multiple worksheets all at once instead of each individually? Thanks!! You could try a macro to hide/unhide sheets Sub Unhide( Application.ScreenUpdating = Fals Sheets("Sheet2").Visible = Tru Sheets("Sheet3").Visible = Tru Sheets("Sheet4").Visible = Tru Sheets("Sheet5").Visible = Tru End Su Sub Hide( Application.ScreenUpdating = Fals Sheets("Sheet2").Visible = Fals Sheets("Sheet3").Visible = Fals Sheets("Sheet4").Visible = Fals Sheets("Sheet5").V...

Unhide
I have a worksheet with multiple rows hidden, however, I do not want to unhide all rows, just a few at a time. Is there a way to write a Macro that unhides only a certain nymber of rows at a time? Thanks Michelle. Hi Michelle Do you mean this Rows("10:20").Hidden = False -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e93b01c4554d$5f08c6f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with multiple rows hidden, however, I > do not want to unhide all rows, just a few at a time. > ...

Unhide a File
Recently I mispalced my flash drive. Today I got a new one and started to copy the files to the new flash drive from where I had backed them up on my hard drive. Instead of moving the one folder with all the files in it, I opened the file and did Edit - Select All. A message came up saying something about there were 2 hidden files that wouldn't transfer. Then I did a Tools - Folder Options - View - Show hidden files and folders - Apply and viewed the files that were hidden. They were Word docus that I had created and stored on the flash drive. I do not remember hiding these f...

Hiding/Unhiding Columns
Good Morning All, Using Excel XP. I have a spreadsheet that has columns A to AJ which has F, X, Y, Z that are hidden. I have a macro that unhides columns A to AJ and brings me down to the first blank row in column A. After entering data I want to run a macro that hides columns F, X. Y, Z again. The macro that I made up hides X,Y,Z but leaves me at column K (not A) to AJ. Somehow it hides A to J, which I don't want to do. Thank you in advance for any help in this situation, Michael try this to toggle hidden/unhidden. Sub togglecol() Range("f1,x1:z1").EntireColumn.Hidden...

Hide and unhide
Hello, When unhiding a couple of row, the combo boxes didn't appear. The cells were they suppose to be, showed dots on the cell lines. How do I get my combo boxes back ? Thanks in front. Marcel My bet is the comboboxes got resized when you hid the rows. If you unhide the rows, maybe you can select the combobox by: Showing the Drawing toolbar click on the arrow icon Use that to lasso the combobox (maybe make that lasso a little larger area than you would usually expect.) If you select the combobox, you'll see the drag handles. Resize that way. You could also select all the sh...

UNHIDING ROWS SOLVED!!!!!!
Hello everyone! Rather than reply to each of you who've tried to solve my mysterious hidden rows, I'll put it in one answer to everyone here. I can't believe I never thought of this, but can you believe it was as simple of a thing as "Freeze pane"?!!!!! I finally sent an e-mail to the person who sent the file to me and said, "What did you do to hide the rows that I can't unhide them?" He just called me and said, "I froze the pane." Well, I feel rather stupid!! I had noticed though that the feature to divide the pane both horizontally...

Unhide Tasks
Hi, There are some Tasks lines 'hidden' - would you know how to unhide them? Thanks and best regards, Joanna Joanna, As far as I know, there is now to "hide" tasks (as in how Excel will hide a row); but Project does have two features which may be at work here: 1. Tasks can be shown in a hierarchy and you can open and close subtasks. Look for a "+" to the left of the summary task name to open. 2. There could be a filter applied. See Menu: FilteredFor/... Remove the filter to take it off (it is there). --rms www.rmschneider.com ...

Why won't my unhide command work?
I am currently taking an Excel class, and we are learning about hiding and unhiding columns and rows. I was successful in hiding each, but when I tried to unhide them it didn't work. I was sure to select both columns and/or rows on either side of the hidden element before choosing to unhide, but no luck, both the column and the row stayed hidden. Any advice? Micki Lets say you are trying to "unhide" rows. Select the row before and the row after at the same time, right click with the curser over the selected rows and select unhide from the drop down menu. Sounds like you...

Unhiding Information
How can I retrieve hidden/deleted information? -- Antoinette ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Antoinette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32865 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=526747 You can unhide rows or columns. If the worksheet is protected you will need the password You can retired some deleted data with Undelete but only if you do it immediately. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Antoinette" <Anto...

Unhiding Column A
I am using Excel 2003 SP2 and I have a spreadsheet with column A missing. I have followed all the Help Menu advice. I can navigate to column A and hit Format Column Unhide or Format Column Width, but to no avail. It is either hidden or set to zero width, but in any case, it will NOT show up. I have searched all the group postings, been to Microsoft.com help (yea, right) and done everything I can think of. Even installed a macro I found to unhide columns by macro. Any help would be most appreciated. John13 try selecting the cells button to the left of the column headers and on top o...