Unable to save username or password

I have been unable to save my username or password since the lock out
problem has been fixed.  Anyone have any suggestions?

--
Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D.
Hope, New Jersey

0
cfazio (18)
8/2/2004 9:22:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

You could log in with the passport, remove it and restart Money. Then
reattach it and see whether it remembers the information.

However, if you use any online services, I'm not sure whether there will be
any effect on these, so take a backup if you do decide to do this.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"NJDvsF'ers" <cfazio@erols.com> wrote in message
> I have been unable to save my username or password since the lock out
> problem has been fixed.  Anyone have any suggestions?
>

> --
> Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D.
> Hope, New Jersey

0
glyn1 (1534)
8/3/2004 7:12:26 AM
Once in Money how do I remove the passport and then reattach it?

--
Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D.
Hope, New Jersey

"Glyn Simpson, MVP" <glyn@serf.org> wrote in message
> You could log in with the passport, remove it and restart Money. Then
> reattach it and see whether it remembers the information.
>
> However, if you use any online services, I'm not sure whether there will
be
> any effect on these, so take a backup if you do decide to do this.
>
> --
> Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
>
> Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
> for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or
> suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp
> or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
> if it's a UK specific wish.
>
> I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
> "NJDvsF'ers" <cfazio@erols.com> wrote in message
> > I have been unable to save my username or password since the lock out
> > problem has been fixed.  Anyone have any suggestions?
> >

> > --
> > Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D.
> > Hope, New Jersey

0
cfazio (18)
8/3/2004 11:57:59 AM
Not got Money on this machine, so I am guessing a little. You need to select
the option on the File menu, which will be something like password manager
or login lockbox.

--

> Once in Money how do I remove the passport and then reattach it?
>

> --
> Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D.
> Hope, New Jersey
>
> "Glyn Simpson, MVP" <glyn@serf.org> wrote in message
> > You could log in with the passport, remove it and restart Money. Then
> > reattach it and see whether it remembers the information.
> >
> > However, if you use any online services, I'm not sure whether there will
> be
> > any effect on these, so take a backup if you do decide to do this.
> >
> > --
> > Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
> >
> > Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
> > for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or
> > suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp
> > or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
> > if it's a UK specific wish.
> >
> > I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
> >
> > "NJDvsF'ers" <cfazio@erols.com> wrote in message
> > > I have been unable to save my username or password since the lock out
> > > problem has been fixed.  Anyone have any suggestions?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D.
> > > Hope, New Jersey

0
glyn1 (1534)

trial version--saving/converting
i downloaded the trial version, opened an old office 2000 database, but was not able to save or copy or really do anything with it. what's the point of the trial? or am i doing something wrong? secondly, is there any way for me to convert this old .mdb file into a .wdb file (since ms works database is the only database program that came with my new computer)? or am i going to be forced to buy ms office if i ever want to "access" this file again? Unlike other Office products, Access doesn't have a Save As option on the File menu. You opened a MDB file when you start...

Unable to open calendar

save a new number format for other worksheets
when i exit a worksheet the new number format i have created gets lost - how do i save it Jerry Austin Format a field in Personal.xls that uses it? -- HTH Bob Phillips "JerryAustin" <JerryAustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D10DBC4-CE16-4185-A52F-E7305DE1B392@microsoft.com... > when i exit a worksheet the new number format i have created gets lost - how > do i save it > Jerry Austin ...

unable to scroll the page

Saving a worksheet as a jpg file?
I know how to save a chart as a jpg file, but I don't know how to save a worksheet as a jpg file. Can anyone tell me how? (The reason I want to do this is to send a worksheet to a Mac user who cannot [and who has no interest in learning how to] open Excel files, but who can open jpg files.) Many thanks. -- ---------- CWLee Former slayer of dragons; practice now limited to sacred cows. Believing we should hire for quality, not quotas, and promote for performance, not preferences. Use the Excel Camera Tool to take a picture of a pre-selected range on a worksheet. Copy the pictu...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

How to save custom cell formatting?
When I goto Format - Cells - Custom and type my own format. For e.g. #,###,##0.00000 The format mentioned above is available for current file only. How do I make it available to other files (and new ones) as well? ...

Saving messages other than in formats given? i.e., rtf or pdf (html with complete pictures)
I get a lot of mail from yahoo groups, in particular some graphics groups. In it, I get very good tutorials or tips which involve graphics that explain or illustrate the text. O2K allows me to save as text or html, but the pictures get left out of both formats, of course. The text can be converted to rtf and I can pull the graphics via the Outlook script to save embedded graphics and I can manually create the rtf file; or I can open up the html file, and reference the pulled embedded graphics, but both methods have proven very time-consuming considering the number of messages I recv that I ...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

password required to restore backup file?
When I attempt to restore a file that I backed up on my desktop with Money 2006 to my laptop which runs Money 2002, I am asked to enter a password for the file. I didn't password protect the file, so I have no idea what to enter, or how to get around this problem. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Scherneck wrote: >When I attempt to restore a file that I backed up on my desktop with Money >2006 to my laptop which runs Money 2002, I am asked to enter a password for >the file. I didn't password protect the file, so I have no idea what to >enter, or how to ge...

File is saved on opening #4
Dave Peterson Wrote: > I don't have another guess. I've never seen excel do anything lik > this. > > You are sure you opened in Safe mode so that all macros were disabled? > (You do see "safe mode" in excel's title bar, right?)Yes, the title bar says 'Microsoft Excel - Safe Mode'. And all m personal settings are gone so I have to fill in my username and I ge that annoying paperclip that welcomes me to Excel and asks me if I wan to start using Excel etc. :( Dave Peterson Wrote: > One more thing to try (that may not help)... > > Open...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...

Modifications not saved
When modifying information (specifically pricing) in a Matrix Parent Item, if you click OK, the changes are saved. If you use a carriage return to save, it doesn't save the changes... -- Kris ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.c...

Adding ws information to cell in new wb & saving with ws name
I am trying to select cells in one workbook with multiple sheets and enter them into multiple workbooks which would each be named and saved with the same name as the worksheet they came from in the old workbook. For example, the first worksheet in workbook "Trollie" is named "White". I am opening another workbook (previously created, named "UDF") and copy cells c79,c80,c81,c88,c89,c91,and c95 of "Trollie" into cells in column A of "UDF". I then want to save "UDF" with the name "White" (as in the name of the ...