unable to change bank sign-in information

I am trying to change my sign-in information & when I do, it changes back to
the wrong information.  How can I get it to allow the change?
--
Annette
0

What bank are you trying to sync with?

"Annette" <Annette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to change my sign-in information & when I do, it changes back
> the wrong information.  How can I get it to allow the change?
> --
> Annette

0
reply8278 (45)

Changing from One Side to Two Sided Printing
I've got a spreadsheet with multiple tabs. To change from one sided printing to two sided printing, it seems that I have to go to each tab, click on page setup, on the page tab select options and then change from one sided to two sided printing. I can't select all of the tabs and do this change globally. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better (easier) way to do this? Thanks, Bill Allen Group the sheet: click on the first tab; hold SHIFT;click on the last tab Now set the printer option BTW: You have a WORKBOOK with multiple WORKSHEETS. "tabs" are the do-hick...

How can I change the default pushbutton in a dialog?
Hi to all, Can someone please tell me what is the use of CDialog::SetDefID() and CDialog::GetDefID()? I tried to use them to change the default button of a dialog without success. Here's what I did: - Created an MFC dialog-based application. I called the project "Def" and therefore a class called "CDefDlg" is created. When I run the application a dialog box with "OK" and "Cancel" buttons is displayed. The "OK" button being the default button. - From the resource editor I added two buttons "Button1" (IDC_BUTTON1) and ...

Case Modified Date/Time update on changes
Having the ModifiedOn date and time update on changes to related notes, activities or even just the OnSave event would be much more useful when reporting on neglected cases. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...

Allow Quantity Changing?
How do i change the config to allow only a selected few users to be able to change the quantity on order of an item in RMS? "JacquesdKruger" <JacquesdKruger@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:BC524F20-64B2-461A-949C-5C66AC2BEA84@microsoft.com... > How do i change the config to allow only a selected few users to be able > to > change the quantity on order of an item in RMS? cashier property antonio Use the built in security. Nice stuff. mte "Antonio Mazzeo" <amazzeo[DOT].email[DOT].it> wrote in message news:%237GGXh0wEH...

Unable to open calendar

Columns change colour with value
Is it possible to make the columns in a bar chart change colour once th data goes above a certain value i.e. if the data is below target th column will be red, above target the column will be green. Thank -- koootz ----------------------------------------------------------------------- koootzz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3098 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50649 Hi, See Jon Peltier's example of conditional charts, http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy koootzz wrote...

Dynamically Changing Prompts / Hidden Properties of Report Paramet
I would like to be able to dynamically change the Prompt and Hidden Properties of a report parameter based on another parameter. Ideally, I would like to be able to do this within Reporting Services, but if this is not possible I could perform a solution outside reporting services to manually change the report before the report is rendered. I've looked online and haven't been able to find solutions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Possible to change chart title and label box widths?
This seems like a basic question, but is it possible to change the width of chart tables or series labels? I can select the label text boxes, but I can't resize the text boxes. >From searching the forum, it appears that for some reason Excel doesn't let you change the widths?! Any creative solutions? Thanks. John You could delete the built in chart text elements (chart title, axis titles, data labels) and insert text boxes instead. Select the chart before clicking on the text box button, so the text box becomes part of the chart, not just another floating graphic element. ...

Change Icon for XLT and resulting XLS
Hello, I have created an XLT which is used very frequently at my workplace. There are multiple files on our drive made using this template, and I need a way for them to differentiate themselves from other excel files. After many failed attempts to convince my coworkers to save their resulting spreadsheets using a simple naming convention, I come to this group. Is it possible, at all, for the spreadsheets that are created when the XLT is opened to have a unique icon (I have already created the icon)? I've read many posts here about changing the icons for individual workbooks, for excel...

Prevent information copied in one Excel window to be pasted in another windows
Hello. Since Excel is not multicore aware, I am forced to have two different windows running Excel, ie, i start Excel in one window and start another session of Excel in another window, not in the same window by doing file\new). But since I am running macros in each, and because my macro copy and paste information, sometime the windows interfere ith each other which prevent one of the macro from running. Is there a way to make Excel not able to paste in another window? Thanks for the tip. ...

Name Change
We have Exchange 2003 and Outlook (2000 & 2002) on our PCs. To accomodate a newly married employee, we established an account for her new name. we then added that mailbox to her profile. It took but then would not open. We have done this on other PCs with no problem. Her PC has Outlook 2000. Boomer JM, I have a similar setup here. What I usually do is just change the person's name in Active Directory and add the new email address(es) to that original user profile. But in your case, I wonder if the existing user account has rights to that new account. Can you open the new accoun...

Show names and present/absent information
Dear all, I am looking for a solution to show information about logged-on users. We already store phone and address information in Active Directory on our Windows Server 2003 network, so we can retrieve that from there. And we should be able to retrieve information about users being logged on from the Event Logs. I would like to be able to show that information on some screen in Microsoft Outlook 2003. I think the solution has to do the following: 1. Get present/absent information from the Event Logs. 2. Get phone and address information from Active Directory. 3. Show the names, present/abse...

unable to scroll the page

Change of recipient/sender display name
Hi All, Environment :- Windows 2003 x64 with exchange 2007 (All in one role) Outlook client :- 2003, 2007 We have created a list of mail contacts (which under GAL) in exchange 2007, these mail contacts are associates with external email address, each of contact has a naming standard for display name, for example, display name is HD Finance Manager, external email address is fin_manager@hdemea.com I want to configure outlook client to show the display name according to mail contacts whenever the email address is match to mail contacts list (GAL), for example, an email sent from the email a...

how do i change excel into picture format
i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Take a screenshot. "deckieg" wrote: > i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format > can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Or just copy the cells you want to include in your jpeg and paste into Paint. "deckieg" wrote: > i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format > can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Select the cell to be shown in pict...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Format changing
I have some issues with an Excel file that I will try to explain. The file contains worksheets; 12 monthly progress reports, 1 data sheet, 1 information sheet, 12 comment sheets (to show progress against objectives set in the report). It is stored in the 2003 format. The reports have some text that is linked to the information sheet and the comment sheets and charts that update from the data sheet. Each report typically has 6 charts with the relevant comments. The information sheet is just to give the header information as the need for new files is reached and this information is commo...

change calender view?
When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so Saturday and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? Not on the weekly view, only the monthly view. "dpert11" <dpert11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48E6A190-6FA5-4FD4-A5F6-763D7986B6DB@microsoft.com... > When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so > Saturday > and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? G'Day, It depends on your version of Outlook! Try: Right-Click the Calendar view, and choose "Other Sett...

Change rows to columns and vise versa
I have a worksheet that has a list of cities as row headers, and dates as column headers with numeric values for data. It shows the # of new construction permits issued in each metro area per month. I need to select all the values for a city which are in a row, and paste them into a column on the worksheet which will do the calculations I need. I can't figure out how to change the source worksheet so that the cities are columns and the dates are rows so I can do a simply copy/paste. Is there a formula or something I can give to the first cell of the destination column that will ...