trying to connect for the first time on msn money

Hello i try to connect for the first time on microsoft money 2006 canadian
version. when i got to the sing in it's asking me email and password, i use
my email (hotmail) and password... and its telling me my email or password is
incorrect... that cant be true i can connect to msn or here in this site with
the same email and password. anyone have an idea?
0
Mr.Tea (1)
10/24/2005 7:56:06 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Loss of features in Money 2006 from 2004
It appears that Microsoft has removed from the 2006 version of Money some features I found helpful. In liability/credit card registers, the credit limits used to be displayed on the lower left side of the screen. In investment accounts, the corresponding cash account balance would be display. Now however, the system does not display this data nor can you turn it on. Customer support said they removed this feature from 2006. I think that is a mistake. Are there others out there that use to make use of this feature? Support did say (I've not verified it yet) that they have restored th...

Lotus had buttons (icons) for first & last cell does excell?
Lotus used to have two icons, one that took you to the first cell of the sheet and the second that took you to the last used cell of the sheet. ARe there icons in excel for this? Marty No Icon, but Ctrl+Home, Ctrl+End is the same thing -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Marty" <Marty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B04CA6C8-16EF-4759-9B4A-A22794A979B4@microsoft.com... > Lotus used to have two icons, one that took you to the first cell of the > sheet and the se...

Reg#1 of 2 Registers looses connection to server?
I have two registers...for whatever reason throughout the day, Reg#1 tends to loose connection from the server (a third computer)...if I press 'close' then do nothing, after a minute or two the register #1 will re-boot by it's self? I flip-flopped the wires from reg#1 & 2 to see if it was possibly the router/wiring, but still reg#1 went down. I am just thinking of changing out the computer, but someone I spoke with thought it might be a software issue...any ideas would be greatly appreciated? -- Thank You Vince :) are you using any convertor like serial to usb or,,,...

Pocket Pc for Money 2007
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/finance/?en is a program that allows syncing for money 2007 yes it cost money but it is a good alternative. Have you tried it? I am interested in a product like this since Money isn't "syncable" "Kaine260" wrote: > http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/finance/?en is a program that allows > syncing for money 2007 yes it cost money but it is a good alternative. ...

Sent Time is incorrect
I have a Windows XP workstation with Outlook 2000 SP1 and when I send an email to any email address the time is behind by 1 hour. I would click sent items and its off by an hour from my computer clock. Now we have an Exchange 5.5 Server with the latest patches. Now this is what I've notice; all my machines with Windows XP and Outlook 2000, the time is off. I goto another workstation that is running 98 or NT workstation with Outlook 2000 SP1 and it display the correct sent time. If I change the time zone on the XP machine, I get the same results with the new time zone. Any Idea...

Can not connect
I am having a problem connecting to a server for my work email. I can connect and receive mail but I can not send mail out. The message I get is below. The connection to the server has failed. Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Can someone tell me what I need to do. This worked for along time and now it doesn't. Thanks Steve iamslhs@yahoo.com <msnews@microsoft.com> wrote: > I am having a problem connecting to a server for my work email. I can > connect and receive mail but I can not send mail out. The message I > get...

Money 2000: Wont Add New Transaction
If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Anyways I went to add a new withdrawal to my checking account and when I go to hit the button to add a new withdrawal transaction it wont do anything. Transfer and deposit will work. Am I missing something? In microsoft.public.money, Cousintroy wrote: >If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. >Anyways I went to add a new withdrawal to my checking >account and when I go to hit the button to add a new >withdrawal transaction it wont do anything. Transfer and >deposit will work. Am I missing something?...

Outlook & O. Express trying to run at the same time?
[I posted this under the category Installation as well-- maybe that wasn't the right spot so I'm trying here.] In installing a cable connection with the cable company's self-install software (which includes Outlook Express for e-mails), my Outlook 2000 now cannot retrieve e-mails or anything else. It churns and chugs and rumbles and freezes. Not only does Outlook freeze, but calendar freezes as well when calendar reminders come up. We initially just tried to manually configure Outlook to the cable company parameters, had a couple of problems, the little cable tech dude...

Money 2008?
Borrowed from http://www.windowsitpro.com/windowspaulthurrott/Article/ArticleID/50213/windowspaulthurrott_50213.html. [Ballmer] said the company will invest $1.1 billion in MSN and $6.2 billion in research and development, and that the company will push adoption of its MSN adCenter and Windows Live services. ... "Our number one priority is software as a service." Remembering that Money falls in the MSN family of ever-amorphous vehicles to attract eyeballs to ads, draw your own conclusions. "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in mes...

Money 2004
When you create a budget, is it possible for it to ignore the scheduled bills and deposits? Just work with the amounts you put in each group. Best regards Andrea Sousa I don't remember 04 all that well, but I think not, at least not individually. You could exclude specific accounts from the budget and if the scheduled transactions were in those accounts, they would be excluded. -- "Andrea Sousa" <andrea@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uEvqbSNmFHA.3336@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > When you create a budget, is it possible for it to ignore the scheduled > bi...

Money 2004 #71
I bought a new computer and now I need to get my accounts and info that I have saved to a CD to import it to my new computer, how do I do that I keep trying to import and it is not working. Thanks Copy the .MNY file to your My Documents folder. Then double-click on it. What you are trying to do should have NOTHING to do with File|Import. See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=68. "ktbee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:058001c48bdd$6037f610$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I bought a new computer and now I need to get my accounts > and info that...

help! entire mailbox downloaded multiple times
When I start up Outlook, it downloads my entire mailbox from the server--300+ msgs. Now my local mail folder is full of duplicated msgs. I had Outlook Express configured to keep messages on the server ("delete only when removed from Delete folder"), and it functioned the way I wanted, only downloading the new msgs. I have attempted to configure Outlook the same way, but no luck. This problem occurred a few times on my desktop, running Outlook 2002, but has not recurred in a few weeks. On my laptop, however, it's happening every few days. The laptop runs Outlook 2003....

Store formulas in Vlookups? (another try ;)
Is there a way to store formulas as text in a Vlookup table and then retrieve and activate them? For example, below I do a lookup on "Dog" (A1), return the text C1&D1 from the table and slap an equal sign onto the front of it. This does not magically activate the text into a formula, unfortunately. main spreadsheet A B Dog ="="&Vlookup(A1,lookup_table,2) lookup_table A B Dog C1&D1 Log D1 Bog Q1 The result of this Vlookup is the text value =C1&D1, rather than the actual concatenated values of cells C1 and D1. Thanks! patrick Look in th...

How YOU can DOUBLE your Money in 21 DAYS!
Empowerism invites you to DOUBLE your money with the new guaranteed R.S.V.P program! No matter how much you invest you WILL get your money DOUBLED! Invest $25 and DOUBLE your income to $50! Invest $50 and DOUBLE your income to $100! Invest $100 and DOUBLE your income to $200! Invest $200 and DOUBLE your income to $400! HOW to do it? Read about it here; http://www.profitdealings.com/double.pdf Join Today - DOUBLE YOUR MONEY! http://www.profitdealings.com/joinempower ...

connect tables
Is it possible to make Publisher 2003 continue a table onto the next page if too large for one? I know you can do this in Word, but don't seem able to find a way in Publisher. It would be good to be able to link tables together. On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:58:02 +0000, carljh wrote (in article <CD8D49D0-B49D-4B58-9B9E-FC7AC37ACBDC@microsoft.com>): > Is it possible to make Publisher 2003 continue a table onto the next page if > too large for one? I know you can do this in Word, but don't seem able to > find a way in Publisher. It would be good to be able to link table...

Money Express in 2005 ? and converting language ?
Dear all perhaps someone could help me to figure out here ! Before I was using Money deluxe 2004 UK/US version (because to be sync with my pocket it was needed to be in UK language) Now I bought the money deluxe 2005 french version and It can be converted !!! How could I do to get my file running ? BTW I do not see anymore Money Express and even in the option nothing !* Thanks to all in advance sorry was of course ... cannot be converted to other language. >-----Original Message----- >Dear all > >perhaps someone could help me to figure out here ! > >Before I was using ...

MSN Money synch information completely wrong
Anyone able to get the information exported from Money 05 synchronized to MSN Money correct? All my accounts show up as negative amounts and even the stocks I own are negative values. MS surely screwed up this new version of MSN Money--no news there. Any suggestions would be appreciated. JCByte ...

Callouts generate numerous SQL orphan connections
Hi all, We have made a custom tool to import csv files into MS CRM entities. This works fine until we activate the callouts. The matter is that when importing for example about 800 contacts, the number of SQL connections still opened after the import is huge : nearly 200 !!! The same import without callouts generates between 1 to 3 SQL connections. So we have scanned our code to check for a loop or something else. The code was made using the SDK, so I suspect the problem to be in the order of the actions. But I need to be sure if it's not a issue of MS CRM (connection pooling for example,...

0x80004005 connecting to the Microsoft Active Directory
I am looking for some suggestions/guidance to an issue I am having. I am working on configuring a 2 node active-passive cluster. The OS is Windows 2003 Server Ent. with SP1. I have the cluster working properly and failover for the base cluster group and MSDTC are working properly. I have installed Exchange 2003 Ent. on both cluster nodes along with SP1. Everything starts fine on NODE1. However, on NODE2 only the System Mgmt service and the System Attendent service start. When I attempt to start the InfoStore I get the above error along with Event ID 5000's and Event id 7024. I have che...

12030 "Server Terminating the Connection Error"
Hi, When i Execute this portion of Code When httpFile->EndRequest(); is Executed i get Server Terminated the Connection. Whats the cause and I need a Fix Cany any one help me out frm this issue............ CInternetSession session; CHttpConnection * httpConnection; CHttpFile * httpFile; CFile *inFile = NULL; CString csret; inFile = new CFile(); inFile->Open("D:\\Date.txt", CFile::modeRead, NULL); int nCount = inFile->GetLength(); char *cpBuffer = new char[nCount]; nCount = inFile->Read(cpBuffer, nCount); inFile->Close(); httpConnection = session.Get...

Insert a space in all blank cells of the first column
Dear Experts: For some specific reasons I would like to enter a space in all blank cells of the first column of my spreadsheet called sheet 1. How is this done by using VBA? Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas First, this is usually a mistake to do. It'll mess up formulas like: =if(a1="","it looks empty","it doesn't look empty") If you have other formulas that use these empty cells--like: ='sheet 99'!a1 and you're seeing 0's where you don't want them, try modifying your formul...

Money 2003 Archival problem
Computer=DELL Inspiron 2650 running Windows SP Home Version, and EOM loaded Money 2003 Ver 11.0. When attempting to archive everything prior to 1/1/2003, a diagnostic window comes up that says: This disk where :A:\2002Archive.mny" is being stored is full. You need to make room on your disk by removing files you no longer need. The floppy is clean and reformatted. I am able to copy files to the floppy; therefore, the diagnostic can't be a physical or OS problem. The issue is within Money 2003. DELL doesn't provide tech support for OEM software and neither does MicroSof...

Money 2003 - Stuck Epay
I have Money 2003 basic. Epays have been working fine until last week. Three submitted epays would not send when I submitted them. No reason code or feedback was given. Currently I have three bills I need to process. I search support.microsoft.com's knowledge base without luck for a solution. Please advise workaround or solution. ...

MSN Money Investment Toolbox
Anyone tried this ? I just went to use Money 2006 online charts and got a box to select this or " use what you've got". I didn't want to try it if just spamware or if not easy to remove it if I don't like it. It is easy to uninstall and I guarantee you will not find any spyware on it it improves the portfolio manager also if you get it and dont want it it is in the add remove programs names MSN investment toolbox "- Bobb -" <bobb@noemail.123> wrote in message news:O8OPzpF$GHA.4544@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Anyone tried this ? > I just went t...

No home page in Microsoft Money v.14.0.120.1105 (UK)
Hi all, I'm using Microsoft Money with a converted copy of a Quicken 98 file. Ever since I've carried out the conversion there has been no home page within Microsoft Money with the converted .mny file. This hasn't bothered me but recently I thought that I'd try and find out if anything could be done. I have tried carrying out both 'quick' and 'standard' file repairs and nothing has helped so far. Google searches don't reveal that anyone else has had similar problems so I think that I might be a bit special! Does anyone know any way to repair a .mny f...