Trouble with Bill Pay - Money sync

I signed up for Bill Pay and provided my default checking account for bills
to be paid from.  I then noticed that Money added the account automatically,
even though it already existed in my account list.  I tried Merge Accounts,
but I don't see the new account as one I can merge.  I don't want two
accounts for the same checking account, so I deleted the one that was
created.  Now when I go into Bill Pay, it says I need to sign up.

When Bill Pay adds the account to Money, is there an easy way to transfer
all of the records from my old account into the one that's linked to Bill
Pay?  There are a TON of transactions and I can't imagine cutting and pasting
them all individually.  Or, is there something else I'm missing here?

Please help... I've gone through this a few times already.
0
Mike1154 (1216)
10/13/2004 7:17:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Email trouble with New User in Active Directory
Below is a trail of posts that have been made. My problem has yet to resolved and I need some help quickly. The only other thing I can think of is to reinstall Exchange Server 2003. Hopefully someone will know the answer. Thanks! Subject: Re: Email not Setup when new user created in Active Directory From: "Bryan Hill" <bthill@comcast.net> Sent: 8/15/2004 12:30:21 PM We have other clients that are working fine. Just when we try to set up new ones - it will create the SMTP address but not the X400 address. I tried manually forcing the X400 but it will...

Trouble with the template.
I want to reset the 'normal' template to default to "Times New Roman" 10point font, and the pages numbered centre top. This seems to work when I set and reopen Word2003 from the Administrator Template vis: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates. But it will not work when I open Word2003 normally from the desktop. I have deleted the "Normal.dot" from the following and copied in the "Normal.dot" from the Administrator above: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates...

Unable to sync a shared notebook
Hello all, I have a notebook stored on a laptop running Windows 7 in the standard OneNote location (My Documents\OneNote Notebooks). My "My Documents" folder is shared and I can access its contents from my Windows XP PC. I have opened the notebook on my laptop on my XP machine, thus creating a shared notebook. The notebook has been working fine for a while, but one day when editing a section on the XP machine, OneNote refused to sync that section, with the following error message: This section contains changes that cannot be synced because access to the section fi...

trouble with CrmIsapi.dll
I was experiencing the same problem with the SDK as many have posted to this group ... "the WhoAmI() call results in a http error 405 when running sample code" I followed some of the advice; checked my .srf mapping to CrmIsapi.dll and re-registered the CrmIsapi.dll. when I re-register CrmIsapi.dll I get an error 80004005 - unspecified. ??? I copied it to various places and retried it ... same result. I got the original from the disk and retried ... same result. unmapped it from .srf, restarted and retried to register it ... same result. Anyone experienced this. What's up with m...

unexpected conversion trouble

Trouble with Outlook 2003 and PST File
Hi, We have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and moves most emails to a PST file which is considered archived email data. They have reached the Max limited on this PST file of 1.99GBs and its not letting them open the PST file. It is trying to repair it when they try to open the PST file. Here is the message they receive: "Can't move the items. The file <path>\<filename>.pst has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, and then permanently delete them." I can't even get it open to delete...

TRANSFER from Bank A/C to pay off Credit Card
When I attempt to label a bank transaction as TRANSFER, instead of WITHDRAWAL, the software gives me a NEW TRANSACTION to enter and ignores the transaction i am working on. Do I have one of the accounts incorrectly recorded? Why is this happening? My goal is to record transactions from the credit card as expenses, then use my bank a/c to pay off credit card. I believe the latter transaction should then be recorded as a TRANSFER. Problem is that I can't get MONEY to recognize that. Your thoughts are appreciated! Dan On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:12:29 -0800, Dan M. wrote: > ...

Trouble with Pivot Tables & Named Ranges
Can I use a dynamic named range setup in one file as a range in pivot tables in another file? When I have the data source file (with the named range) and the pivot report files open, the pivot reports update just fine. But the moment I close the source data, the pivot reports no longer can update and I get a message that the source can't be found. If I reopen the source, the pivot tables work fine again - but as soon as I close it up, the reports no longer work. The source file is very large and I don't want to open it every time I have to update all the reports tha...

I am in trouble
Hi, I am a student in Cambodia.I don't have any girlfriend. I tried everything. I looked at them wrote poem to them it doesnt work. I got an account from facebook, hi5 friendster myspace. I have 0 girl friend. What should I do? I am so desperate. I am good looking and 250 kg only. Please help me or at least send me some foood I am hungry Best Regards Hungry Guy __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4944 (20100314) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com You're tr...

trouble
I have been using my MS Publisher 2000 for over 3 years. Just recently I attempted to access the Publisher program and got the following message: "This application must be installed to run. Please run setup fom the location where you originally installed the application." I have done everything I know to fix this including uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I don't understand what happened overnight nor do I understand the instruction "run from the location you originally installed the program". I can not access the numerous publicaions that I have cr...

Trouble with "time" in formulas
I have a time sheet that looks something like this: A1=time...A2=time...A3=A2-A1+if(A1/24,1)...A4=if(or(A3<time(0,15,0),A3>time(4,0,0)),A3,time(4,0,0)) A1 and A2 are set up as dropdown lists and the times in the list are i increments of 15 minutes. WHat I'm trying to accomplish is (in cell A4 if A3 is between 15 minutes and 4 hours, then return 4 hours. if A3 i 0 or greater than 4 hours, return A3. If I enter enter times in A1 around 00:00 and A2 a little after 00:0 it works fine... example: A1=22:00...A2=01:00...A3=03:00...A4=04:00 A1=20:30...A2=00:15...A3=03:45...A4=04:00 A1=00...

Trouble sorting a table???
Using Excel 2002) I am relatively new to Excel and can only really perform simple functions in a basic spreadsheet. The spreadsheet I'm having trouble with is pretty basic, but I'm having trouble sorting some of the results from a table. (I'll try and explain as best as I can) I have 10 people that I'm tracking 5 different things for (dates, debts, credits, items, number of transactions, and their balance as calculated in this table by simple SUM functions) I then have another table with these same 10 people with their total balance. This is the table I'm having t...

Having trouble
I have a set of numbers, a-e. A usually equals e but can be less. B remains constant. C is the sum of A and B. C cannot exceed D. D remains constant I have tried the following formula in the box for A, but C ends up being less than D when I want it to equal D =IF(C>D,E-(C-D)) What am I doing wrong? Uhh, I'm a little slow, but; If you are putting this formula in A and it's the same "A" that is part of the "C=Sum A & B" then I think you have a circular reference. In other words, you're asking xl to resolve "A" by asking "If C> D&quo...

Budget problems caused by recurring bills
I have set up a number of recurring monthly bills (lease payment on the car, Association Fees, Auto Insurance, etc.) Let's take the lease payment of $587.0 er month. When I go to Monthly Budget reports and look at the past 6 months (1/1/05 - 6/30/05), under 'Budgeted Amount' it shows the amount of 1 month's payment($587) instead of ($3,522) 6 x 1month's payment for the period of 6 months that I am looking at. Therefore, the difference column shows that I am in the red by 5 payments ($2,935). I cancelled the recurring bill and editted the budget to show that the lea...

Upcoming BIlls #2
I accidently removed the "upcoming bills" section from the bottom of my account register. Anyone know how to get it back? All it took was a rightclick to remove it, and I've been unable to figure out how to get it back. I can find no reference of it in Help. Also, this is Money 2003, after I click an account and am able to add transactions to the ledger. >-----Original Message----- >I accidently removed the "upcoming bills" section from >the bottom of my account register. Anyone know how to get >it back? All it took was a rightclick to remove it...

SFO sync.
Often people get sync. errors when going online. It's probably because things on the server change compared to the offline data. I wondered if all the changes made offline sync correctly except the ones listed in the sync error box ?? Jack Jack, The SFO synch process does not check to see if the data on the server changed since the user went offline. If it did, then the offline users update would overwrite the one on the server. This is minimized a little in that the updates are for only the fields that were changed, so if one user updated the name and another update the phone numbe...

Print Preview troubles
When I do print preview, the information in the scratch area gets overlaid on the document, and there are text boxes where there are none in the work area. In the work area mode, the docs look correct and the stuff I have in the scratch area is OK. It is a scrambled mess. I have used "bring to front" and its' mates-no help. Using Publisher 2002 to create a 8 page booklet on 11x17 stock. I may add: this document had been working but something happened to it, most likely my fault, but I do not know what. Thanks, Jim This was a bug in 2002. Drag the objects to the top or bottom in ...

Trouble with a domain with a
I'm trying to send email to the domain PCM-LWV.COM and I keep getting this NDR: The message could not be delivered because the recipient's destination email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and try again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the email system of the recipient. < ylpvm25.prodigy.net #5.1.2> Everything seems fine with our exchange 2003 server otherwise. We are receiving email from this domain, and when we reply we get this NDR. We can send email to any other domain.. is it the - in the domain name?? I tes...

CDHTLMDialog troubles
Hi I'm justing to use the CDHTMLDialog with the following code IHTMLElement* pLinkElement = NULL; if (GetElement(_T("ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_tb1"), &pLinkElement) == S_OK && pLinkElement != NULL) { BSTR current; pLinkElement->get_innerText(&current); pLinkElement->get_id(&current); CString tt=_T("Hello from Callidus DHTML"); BSTR bstr=tt.AllocSysString(); pLinkElement->put_innerText(bstr); pLinkElement->Release(); // Thanks Heath } Sorry I posted too soon :) ----------------------------------------- I'm just ...

CRM Billing customization, consultants?
I am using CRM for small business consulting and I am basically trying to create a custom email template/rule which will be used for billing by pulling details from a resolved case and email it to myself only. The ideal solution would pull the time spent, case number, problem and resolution description into an email that would forward to my biling email address... So, my real question is does anyone know of any CRM consultants or companies they have used to customize the CRM package? Or some good in-depth learning tools to help me get where I want to be. Thanks in advance for ANY r...

Having trouble connecting to Hotmail?
Add your comments here! Maybe someone at MS will see them and actually DO something. ____________________ Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate 32 bit........ I have a paid hotmail account that I have been happily using for 2 years now. I always check it via outlook (2003 and 2007). In 2007, for about the past 45 days, I would get intermittent dialog boxes asking me to confirm my password. I would, and I would select remember this password and things would continue - until about 3 days ago. Then the dialog boxes would not go away in Outlook 2007. It constantly asked me for my password and wo...

Trouble with manifest...
Hello, I want create a MFC application that uses XP styles. When I use the application wizard in VS 2003 and tick the manifest option, it creates an application with a manifest file. The manifest file looks like the ones you can find in exampels and is named "ApplicationName.manifest", located in the "res" directory. "InitCommonControls();" is called in "InitInstance()". So everything looks alright to me, but I build the application and run it on XP it does not have the files. What I am duing wrong here? Regards, Thomas >I want create a MFC a...

MSN Bill Pay not entering transactions in check register
I'm not sure if this is how it is supposed to work, but it doesn't feel right. When I want to make an electronic payment (currently using MSN Bill Pay), it asks me to LOG IN to MSN Bill Pay, where I can send an electronic payment. But the transaction is not automatically entered into my check register. With Quicken, when you wrote "an electronic check" using their Bill Pay service, the check would automatically go into the register. In Money (2006 SB), this just doesn't feel very integrated. Is this really how it works in Money, or is something configured wrong? ...

Sudden trouble with Entourage and Word for Mac
Hope somebody can help -- here part of my Chat session with Apple Support to explain the situation. Last night, I downloaded the software update that came through on the automatic alert -- I think it was the latest OS X upgrades. At that time I did not restart the computer as I normally do, because I was working on other things. I simply chose the Shut Down option when I was done. This morning I started up again and since I did, I cannot get any of my MS Office for Mac apps to work properly. Since the only thing that changed was that the update was downloaded and must have been installed when...

Trouble sending word document to PC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I am trying to send word documents to a PC and it opens as a zip drive for the PC and is unreadable. I am using Microsoft word for mac and saving the file as a: Word Document (.docx). What can I do to make the file compatible? The problem is the system and/or the user at the other end. It could be either of several things but without knowing what their software version is or how it's being delivered it's hard to say exactly what they're doing wrong. The OXML (.docx) file is basically a zipped form...