Trial Version Download Missing from MS Site?

I saw the download link for the 05 trial version
yesterday, but for some reason I can't find it today
(Sunday)anywhere on the $05 web site.

I would like to try this program out before buying.
What's the link for a trial version?

0
anonymous (74719)
9/19/2004 10:12:13 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I didn't think the trial was yet available - the option to download to buy
online is on the MS site though (personally don't recommend that option).

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"Seamus" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I saw the download link for the 05 trial version
> yesterday, but for some reason I can't find it today
> (Sunday)anywhere on the $05 web site.
>
> I would like to try this program out before buying.
> What's the link for a trial version?

0
glyn1 (1533)

Crystal Reports Version 06-18-04
I am trying to add/modify Crystal Reports... When I try to install the Crystal Reports Enhanced Edition from the CRM CD, I get the following error message: Setup has detected that you have Crystal Reports 9.2.0 installed. You must first upgrade to Crytal Reports 9.2.2 to continue with this setup. In MBS CRM 1.2 Reports FAQ white paper, it says: "To modify reports, you must purchase the Professional, Developer, or Advanced edition of Crytoal Reports 9." Does anybody know whether I have to purchase this update from Crystal; or should Microsoft provide this update??? If Mic...

Missing TenderEntry record
Have a customer with V1.3 on Win XP SP2 workstations and SBS with SQL Server 2000. Picked up a discrepancy between the Z Report and a special sales report I wrote for them where the sales number was lower on the Z Report. After investigation, I found that the TenderEntry record for the transaction was missing. I haven't been able to duplicate the problem, but the situation raises serious questions about data integrity. Has anyone seen a problem like this? Thanks to all for your comments and ideas. -- Rich ...

Downloaded transactions misidentified every time
Once a month when my credit card statement is available as an Active Statement, I import it into Money 2004. Every time (for the last three months now) it consistently misidentifies one of the payees/categories as "Account adjustment." The correct payee information is in the download, but Money insists on ignoring it. Is there some way I can force Money to identify it correctly and assign it to the correct category? Since I usually have 2 or 3 entries per week that need correcting, it's gone beyond slightly annoying. I should mention that the full payee name is the same for ever...

missing numbers
anyone I am looking for a way to check a cell that has a list reference numbers. example: C1,C3-C10 I am looking for away to check the cell and to add in the missing reference numbers. ( a macro would help ) should read: C1 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 C9 C10 COULD ANYONE HELP? Please email me at matrix5166@yahoo.com Thank you -- matrix5166 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ matrix5166's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24820 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=383751 ...

Installing Money Plus Deluxe Trial
Haven't installed Money Plus yet but have tried essentials and have used Money in the past and am trying to avoid a problem that occurs the first time Money downloads transactions from my bank. The first time it downloads I have a very large difference in what I have and what Money shows. Thus difference is in the thousands. Is there something I'm not doing properly when Money downloads transaction for the first time? Is there any rules of thumb I need to be aware of? Any help will be appreciated. James In microsoft.public.money, JamesJ wrote: >Haven't installed Money Plus ...

IE missing the Export to Microsoft Excel shortcut command
I'm using a computer with Vista, IE 7.0.6000.16711CO, Office 2003 SP3. The shortcut menu in IE does not have the "Export to Microsoft Excel" command, which I desperately need. The command appears on another machine running Win XP, and I don't recall having done anything special to enable or disable it - it was just there. I've been searching in Excel & IE Help, MS site, and the Web and can't find any advice about how to add this command. I posted this question to the IE discussion group, and someone suggested I post here. Can anyone help? thanks. The on...

Importing Named Ranges in MS Query
I want to use multiple ranges (named) as the data source for a pivot table using MS Query. When I import the workbook my options are only to select the "tables" (which are my sheets referenced as sheetname$). I don't want to use the entire sheet, just my named ranges in multiple sheets. Please help. Kathy H ...

Hyperlinked files on hard disk not working in Web Site preview
I have been publishing my Web Site to the Web for 3 years without this problem. All of a sudden when I made changes to the site and web page previewed, everything worked--all hyperlinks ect.--except the hyperlinks to PDF files. Every click got the same message: "Accessing the resource C:\Document Settings\ ect. has been disallowed." I've checked everything I can think of and rerun the repair programs in my Office Software and separately in Publisher. All my updates are current, and I use XP Professsional. Can anybody help me? Regards, Marshall Version 2000 made a cop...

Downloading Hotmail to local machine
I have setup Hotmail to be viewed through Outlook XP on my local machine. I, however, still have the mail on the Hotmail server. Is there a way of setting it up so that it downloads to a .pst on my local pc instead of just giving me a copy and leaving the original on the web? Please help if you can. Thanks. Try logging on to your hotmail account via the internet and changing your preferences. There should be an option there to change "do not leave copy of message on server". Then when you open your email thru Outlook it should download your email to your system and not lea...

publisher trial problem
I can't install the Publisher 2007 because I keep getting an error message that I do not have access to some fonts. Then I get a message to abort, retry, or ignore. The only thing that works is abort, and I lose the program. Can anyone help? What is the exact error message? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "flowerscarlet" <flowerscarlet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF8AA398-6C41-435F-B04D-E741BC722EA4@microsoft.com... >I can't install the Publisher 2007 because...

Trial Balance
Thanks in advance for any info. The Quick Trial Balance report is showing detail information instead of summary. Ex: Listing each payment under each account instead of showing summary $ amount. Is there a setting that can change this? The user says it just started happening this month and doesn't know what changed. Thanks Again, Morgan There is no one Quick Trial Balance report. There is a Quick Detail and a Quick Summary. In Receivables and Payables, you do not have the option to get a summarized Quick Aged Trial Balance. "Morgan" <abcd@senditon.com> wrote...

Whatever Happened to the Webinar on the New Version of DPM 2010?
I had signed up for the webinar to try and determine if we would upgrade or not, but the webinar was cancelled. And unless I missed it, never rescheduled. How will I determine if this is a worthy upgrade or not? It was rescheduled once, then canceled. As for determining if it's a worthy upgrade, you could always try the beta. It comes with a lot of documentation that explains the new features in the Microsoft way (which is to say, minimally). Auto-resizing of volumes alone will make it worthwhile for me. Daniel "Peter Jam" wrote: > I had signed up ...

Insert leapyear day in 2006 MS Pub. 2003
Where is the leap year day Feburary 29 in the MS Publisher 2003, 2006 Calendar? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=761bb8ea-6a23-472a-a043-4aa46257a720&dg=microsoft.public.publisher would...

Trial CD
Hi, I've successfully installed CRM server and setup the sample users in my AD within the users group. Also, I've unchecked the Restricted access setting for the user in CRM setting up the sample data. I started the install and it autoselected the users from the ad and filled them into their appropriate slots but when I installed the sample data it didn't install all the data. It failed to setup the users and business groups. Here's a sample of the sample install log: ****************************************************************************************** Sample D...

Need help with WMP Version 6.4.9.1126
I just burned a DVD+R with iTunes that played once with Media Player, but not again. Could someone please tell me if I should have used a -R instead to insure playability? Thanks, Don Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a more appropriate newsgroup. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Don Nickell" <donnickell2@roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:%23UJtm0C$KHA.431...

view ms publisher file .pub on web
Is there any software requirement other than IE browser to view the uploaded .pub file on the web? Only Publisher can view a .pub file. -- David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP Visit www.davidbartosik.com for Publisher and Web Design Tips and How-to's. "soapd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DE3D640-2C77-446F-971E-B03A10B6375E@microsoft.com... > Is there any software requirement other than IE browser to view the uploaded .pub file on the web? ...

Re-download cc transactions?
I screwed up and deleted some credit card transactions after downloading them from my bank. Is there a way to re-download them? There is a "last updated" date grayed out -- zach@nospamforme.com In microsoft.public.money, zach wrote: >I screwed up and deleted some credit card transactions after downloading them >from my bank. Is there a way to re-download them? There is a "last updated" date >grayed out One way would be File->Restore to a point before you downloaded and deleted the transactions, if you have a suitable backup. Then download again. My bank le...

60 day trial on office 2007
i bought a new dell laptop that came will a 60 day trial of office 2007, when i try to sign up to use it , it wont give me a product code. Tells me there out of codes, try back later. This has been going on all week. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem, or have found a solution. thanks You must be joking! Microsoft cannot run out of codes. You need to contact DELL because your machine is still under a warranty and it is their duty to let you use the trial version! Otherwise what is the point of installing it in the first place? Perhaps for pleasure!! Incident...

MS Publisher 2007 Exports
I'm noticing some really bad quality when I "Save as Picture" to GIF. If I print the document directly from the app. it looks great. Has anyone else witnessed this? mark@alliedtechnical.net wrote: > I'm noticing some really bad quality when I "Save as Picture" to GIF. > If I print the document directly from the app. it looks great. Has > anyone else witnessed this? a) Are you using many colours in your publication (or any photos)? b) What resolution do you have selected when you save? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Historical Aged Trial Balance error
We received an error message when running A/P aging.. The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results: DBMS: 105, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 Does any of your vendor IDs include a single quote character, for example O'MALLEY or O'NEILL? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Richard" wrote: > We received an error message when running A/P aging.. > The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrial...

MS deluxe trial ?
I downloaded the ms money deluxe plus trial ver. I'm not going to upgrade to this. How do I get back to ms deluxe 2007 with up to date transactions? Thanks Jeff In microsoft.public.money, JG wrote: >I downloaded the ms money deluxe plus trial ver. > >I'm not going to upgrade to this. How do I get back to ms deluxe 2007 with >up to date transactions? Locate the *.m16 file that Money Plus created. Copy that to a *.mny filename. Install Money 2007, and have it open that *.mny file. Download transactions that are available and process them. What is not available by ...

downloading .ics calendar files from a website
Hi, I'm trying to offer the ability to download a .ics calendar file from a webpage using Flash. When you click on the link "download the outlook calendar file" in the Flash, it opens a popup window to http://someserver.com/file.ics If I put that there URL directly into a new Internet explorer window, I get prompted "do you want to open or save this file". If, from Flash, I open a popup window with that same URL, the popup opens just fine (it's not popup-blocked), but then it disappears. No suggestions please of what internet options to change, if it doesn't...

publisher trial probs
First of all I am NOT computer savvy. So talk to me like I'm stupid. ; ) I recently downloaded Office 07 trial and designed a business card. I am having problems getting it to print correctly to Avery 28877 (they are severely off center). Tried to print them in Word (which I assume came with the trial) but there is no "Tools" on the toolbar (in Word or Pub) where the mailings/envelopes/labels drop down menu should be. When I try to open up my business card in Word all I get is a pop-up window that reads "file conversion" and what appears to be an encrypted v...

How to Tell Great Plain Version
How can I tell which version of Great Plains I am using ie. standard, etc? 1. Go to CustomerSource and look up your registration keys. This method is the most sure way. If you don't have your login information, you can call MS at 800-456-0025 and they will assist you. 2. Go to Help...About and notice the database. If it's MSDE, you're definitely on Standard. "don" <don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:430DFEFE-EC40-44E2-A4FB-B8BB55D74064@microsoft.com... > How can I tell which version of Great Plains I am using ie. standard, etc? Don,...

I need to find my Product Key for Trial Version
During installation of Trial Version by an error I skipped the step when asked me for Product Key and could not returned. Please I need to know how to do for create my Product Key. Thank you, Ma. ...