Trasactions for 1 account not downloading

Hello! I am using Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe. When I do online updates 
within Microsoft Money, it only updates the bank balances and does not 
download the transactions. This leads me to actually go to my bank site and 
download the statements from there. This works, almost, because one of my 
three accounts still does not import the transactions. Therefore, I have two 
questions. Why do transactions from this particular bank not download within 
Money? In addition, when I download transactions form the bank site one 
account does not import the transactions. I have looked everywhere for 
answers for this but have come up with nothing. Thanks in advance!
0
ITGUY (22)
11/16/2005 3:23:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

15 Replies
729 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 45

Is the download an .OFX file that you then Import into money? If it is,
open the .OFX file in Wordpad and search for the single & character. If
you find it, erase it and any other that you find. Money considers this
an illegal character and refuses to Import the file. If this does fix
the problem, repost your results so that others can benefit from this
discovery.

I sent many emails to my bank and they kept telling me that they are
working on the problem. When I sent them this solution they then told
me that they had discovered the problem a month ago and were sorry that
they had not sent me a workaround. Sort of like Sony is sorry for
installing rootkits.

0
11/17/2005 5:17:17 PM
In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:

>Hello! I am using Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe. When I do online updates 
>within Microsoft Money, it only updates the bank balances and does not 
>download the transactions. This leads me to actually go to my bank site and 
>download the statements from there. This works, almost, because one of my 
>three accounts still does not import the transactions. Therefore, I have two 
>questions. Why do transactions from this particular bank not download within 
>Money? In addition, when I download transactions form the bank site one 
>account does not import the transactions. I have looked everywhere for 
>answers for this but have come up with nothing. Thanks in advance!

If you are using the Essentials register, consider switching to
Advanced.

If your account type is 401K, consider changing it to Retirement.

You did not state who your financial institution was. If you go
to http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx and find your
institution, does the pop-up description mention "third party"?
If so, this would be difficult for us to help with, and you might
consider contacting Microsoft if you are using a recent version
of Money that you purchased.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
11/17/2005 8:06:11 PM
Thanks for the info, but unfortuantely when I download the statment it goes 
strait into money not allowing me to open it. I just do not understand how 
two of my accounts from this bank will work while this one does not. It used 
to work when I was using an older version of money. The bank I am downloading 
from is www.stonebridgebank.com. 

"nichparenko@gmail.com" wrote:

> Is the download an .OFX file that you then Import into money? If it is,
> open the .OFX file in Wordpad and search for the single & character. If
> you find it, erase it and any other that you find. Money considers this
> an illegal character and refuses to Import the file. If this does fix
> the problem, repost your results so that others can benefit from this
> discovery.
> 
> I sent many emails to my bank and they kept telling me that they are
> working on the problem. When I sent them this solution they then told
> me that they had discovered the problem a month ago and were sorry that
> they had not sent me a workaround. Sort of like Sony is sorry for
> installing rootkits.
> 
> 
0
ITGUY (22)
11/18/2005 12:16:04 AM
Hi! I am using the advanced register and my bank www.stonebridgebank.com is 
not listed as "third party". I have tried removing online services for the 
bank and then reinstalling them but it did not work. I tried reparing the 
money file and that did not work either. I have tried everything that I could 
read about without gettting too technical but nothing seems to work. 

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:
> 
> >Hello! I am using Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe. When I do online updates 
> >within Microsoft Money, it only updates the bank balances and does not 
> >download the transactions. This leads me to actually go to my bank site and 
> >download the statements from there. This works, almost, because one of my 
> >three accounts still does not import the transactions. Therefore, I have two 
> >questions. Why do transactions from this particular bank not download within 
> >Money? In addition, when I download transactions form the bank site one 
> >account does not import the transactions. I have looked everywhere for 
> >answers for this but have come up with nothing. Thanks in advance!
> 
> If you are using the Essentials register, consider switching to
> Advanced.
> 
> If your account type is 401K, consider changing it to Retirement.
> 
> You did not state who your financial institution was. If you go
> to http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx and find your
> institution, does the pop-up description mention "third party"?
> If so, this would be difficult for us to help with, and you might
> consider contacting Microsoft if you are using a recent version
> of Money that you purchased.
> 
0
ITGUY (22)
11/18/2005 12:21:02 AM
In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:

>Thanks for the info, but unfortuantely when I download the statment it goes 
>strait into money not allowing me to open it. I just do not understand how 
>two of my accounts from this bank will work while this one does not. It used 
>to work when I was using an older version of money. The bank I am downloading 
>from is www.stonebridgebank.com. 

That could be OFX or QIF.

If you want the option to save the file to disk, you can

Start->Settings->ControlPanel->FolderOptions->FileTypes

Select OFX-- Open Financial Exchange File .

Click Advanced. Check Confirm Open After Download if
you would  like the pop-up box.

Repeat for QIF, and you will have it covered. That will let you save
the file to disk, where you could examine it, or you could
File->Import from Money. If, after saving, you click Open from the
download box, it also gets sent right to Money.



0
via_newsgroup (13113)
11/18/2005 12:28:37 AM
It worked, thanks. Here is what the file looks like except I took out my 
account numbers. What do you all think? 

OFXHEADER:100
DATA:OFXSGML
VERSION:102
SECURITY:NONE
ENCODING:USASCII
CHARSET:1252
COMPRESSION:NONE
OLDFILEUID:NONE
NEWFILEUID:NONE

<OFX>
<SIGNONMSGSRSV1>
<SONRS>
<STATUS>
<CODE>0
<SEVERITY>INFO
</STATUS>
<DTSERVER>20051118120000.000[0:GMT]
<LANGUAGE>ENG
</SONRS>
</SIGNONMSGSRSV1>
<BANKMSGSRSV1>
<STMTTRNRS>
<TRNUID>3
<STATUS>
<CODE>0
<SEVERITY>INFO
</STATUS>
<STMTRS>
<CURDEF>USD
<BANKACCTFROM>
<BANKID>031918569
<ACCTID>XXXXX
<ACCTTYPE>MONEYMRKT
</BANKACCTFROM>
<BANKTRANLIST>
<DTSTART>20050901120000.000[0:GMT]
<DTEND>20051110120000.000[0:GMT]
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>DEBIT
<DTPOSTED>20050907120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>-1000
<FITID>XXXXX27824540739
<NAME>Online Transfer
<MEMO>To XXXXX-Checking
</STMTTRN>
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>CREDIT
<DTPOSTED>20050909120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>1089.17
<FITID>XXXXX27834544029
<NAME>External Deposit CC SCHOOL D - S
</STMTTRN>
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>OTHER
<DTPOSTED>20050914120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>-900
<FITID>XXXXX27844557427
<CHECKNUM>328416
<NAME>Online Transfer
<MEMO>To XXXXX-Checking
</STMTTRN>
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>OTHER
<DTPOSTED>20050915120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>2.63
<FITID>XXXXX27854561809
<NAME>Credit Interest
</STMTTRN>
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>DEBIT
<DTPOSTED>20051013120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>-200
<FITID>XXXXX27864632959
<NAME>Online Transfer
<MEMO>To XXXXX-Checking
</STMTTRN>
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>OTHER
<DTPOSTED>20051014120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>1.16
<FITID>XXXXX27874638278
<NAME>Credit Interest
</STMTTRN>
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>DEP
<DTPOSTED>20051017120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>150
<FITID>XXXXX27884645483
<NAME>Deposit
</STMTTRN>
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>DEP
<DTPOSTED>20051024120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>260.32
<FITID>XXXXX27894661763
<NAME>Deposit
</STMTTRN>
<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>DEBIT
<DTPOSTED>20051108120000.000[0:GMT]
<TRNAMT>-400
<FITID>XXXXX27904700039
<NAME>Online Transfer
<MEMO>To XXXXX-Checking
</STMTTRN>
</BANKTRANLIST>
<LEDGERBAL>
<BALAMT>243.5
<DTASOF>20051118120000.000[0:GMT]
</LEDGERBAL>
</STMTRS>
</STMTTRNRS>
</BANKMSGSRSV1>
</OFX>


"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:
> 
> >Thanks for the info, but unfortuantely when I download the statment it goes 
> >strait into money not allowing me to open it. I just do not understand how 
> >two of my accounts from this bank will work while this one does not. It used 
> >to work when I was using an older version of money. The bank I am downloading 
> >from is www.stonebridgebank.com. 
> 
> That could be OFX or QIF.
> 
> If you want the option to save the file to disk, you can
> 
> Start->Settings->ControlPanel->FolderOptions->FileTypes
> 
> Select OFX-- Open Financial Exchange File .
> 
> Click Advanced. Check Confirm Open After Download if
> you would  like the pop-up box.
> 
> Repeat for QIF, and you will have it covered. That will let you save
> the file to disk, where you could examine it, or you could
> File->Import from Money. If, after saving, you click Open from the
> download box, it also gets sent right to Money.
> 
> 
> 
> 
0
ITGUY (22)
11/18/2005 5:54:02 AM
In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:

>It worked, thanks. Here is what the file looks like except I took out my 
>account numbers. What do you all think? 

I pasted the stuff into a file and saved it. I opened a test file in
Money 2006.  File->Import brought in 9 transactions.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
11/18/2005 6:16:13 AM
<nichparenko@gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:1132247837.026004.170240@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Is the download an .OFX file that you then Import into money? If it is,
> open the .OFX file in Wordpad and search for the single & character. If
> you find it, erase it and any other that you find. Money considers this
> an illegal character and refuses to Import the file. If this does fix
> the problem, repost your results so that others can benefit from this
> discovery.
>
> I sent many emails to my bank and they kept telling me that they are
> working on the problem. When I sent them this solution they then told
> me that they had discovered the problem a month ago and were sorry that
> they had not sent me a workaround. Sort of like Sony is sorry for
> installing rootkits.
>

Hi All,

Money Deluxe 2004 on Windows XP Pro

I just ran into this single ampersand problem tonight. Washington Mutual 
says that the problem is due to a change on Microsoft's end.

In my case the ampersand is in a couple of payee names and I get a message 
saying that, "Some of the data that you are trying to download is corrupted 
or invalid. Contact your financial institution if you keep having the 
problem."

I have been able to download these payees for years, until today.

Whose fault is it? Should I bug my bank to work on the problem? Or wait for 
MS to fix it?

Money Deluxe 2004 on Windows XP Pro

I found the following two references on Microsoft's web site, but all that 
they offer are work arounds. I'd like a fix.

"Money was unable to retrieve My Money data on the Web" error message when 
you try to synchronize your information in Money with the MSN Money Site
Describes an error message that you may receive when you try to synchronize 
Microsoft Money with MSN Money Portfolio.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312812
You receive the "Your payment was not processed" error message when you work 
with Online payments in Money
Describes the error message that you receive when you try to submit an 
Online payment in Money.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319293

Thanks,

Mike W.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned,
 so as to have the life that is waiting for us."

- E.M. Forster

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake,
since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

-- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)


0
11/18/2005 6:46:12 AM
Interesting! I took and imported the file where I edited out the account 
number and after I selected the account for it to go to it worked. So now the 
question is why do I have to take out the account number in the import for it 
to work? 

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:
> 
> >It worked, thanks. Here is what the file looks like except I took out my 
> >account numbers. What do you all think? 
> 
> I pasted the stuff into a file and saved it. I opened a test file in
> Money 2006.  File->Import brought in 9 transactions.
> 
> 
0
ITGUY (22)
11/18/2005 6:47:03 AM
AFAIK the double ampersand is part of the general OFX spec so it seems to me 
that your Bank is not conformant. My suggestion would be hassle your Bank.

-- 
Regards
Bob Peel,
Microsoft MVP - Money

For UK tips & fixes see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny.


I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for.

"Mike W." <dropster69NO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message 
news:OF5JFvA7FHA.1864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>
> <nichparenko@gmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:1132247837.026004.170240@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> Is the download an .OFX file that you then Import into money? If it is,
>> open the .OFX file in Wordpad and search for the single & character. If
>> you find it, erase it and any other that you find. Money considers this
>> an illegal character and refuses to Import the file. If this does fix
>> the problem, repost your results so that others can benefit from this
>> discovery.
>>
>> I sent many emails to my bank and they kept telling me that they are
>> working on the problem. When I sent them this solution they then told
>> me that they had discovered the problem a month ago and were sorry that
>> they had not sent me a workaround. Sort of like Sony is sorry for
>> installing rootkits.
>>
>
> Hi All,
>
> Money Deluxe 2004 on Windows XP Pro
>
> I just ran into this single ampersand problem tonight. Washington Mutual 
> says that the problem is due to a change on Microsoft's end.
>
> In my case the ampersand is in a couple of payee names and I get a message 
> saying that, "Some of the data that you are trying to download is 
> corrupted or invalid. Contact your financial institution if you keep 
> having the problem."
>
> I have been able to download these payees for years, until today.
>
> Whose fault is it? Should I bug my bank to work on the problem? Or wait 
> for MS to fix it?
>
> Money Deluxe 2004 on Windows XP Pro
>
> I found the following two references on Microsoft's web site, but all that 
> they offer are work arounds. I'd like a fix.
>
> "Money was unable to retrieve My Money data on the Web" error message when 
> you try to synchronize your information in Money with the MSN Money Site
> Describes an error message that you may receive when you try to 
> synchronize Microsoft Money with MSN Money Portfolio.
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312812
> You receive the "Your payment was not processed" error message when you 
> work with Online payments in Money
> Describes the error message that you receive when you try to submit an 
> Online payment in Money.
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319293
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike W.
>
> "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned,
> so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
>
> - E.M. Forster
>
> He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
> He has been given a large brain by mistake,
> since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
>
> -- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
>
> 


0
Bob_Peel4015 (409)
11/18/2005 7:17:13 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Bob Peel MVP wrote:

>AFAIK the double ampersand is part of the general OFX spec so it seems to me 
>that your Bank is not conformant. My suggestion would be hassle your Bank.
>

That bank should always encode an ampersand in an OFX file as these
five characters: "&amp;".  It has always been thus, and it was not a
change in Money.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
11/18/2005 7:50:19 AM
In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:

>Interesting! I took and imported the file where I edited out the account 
>number and after I selected the account for it to go to it worked. So now the 
>question is why do I have to take out the account number in the import for it 
>to work? 

It may be that Money somehow thought it had already seen those
particular transactions. It may not have been so much the bank ID,
but rather the transaction IDs must be unique for a given bank ID.
If the financial institution transaction IDs (<FITID>) had been used
before by the bank, then Money would have thought it had already
seen those transactions, and ignored them in subsequent downloads.



>
>"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:
>> 
>> >It worked, thanks. Here is what the file looks like except I took out my 
>> >account numbers. What do you all think? 
>> 
>> I pasted the stuff into a file and saved it. I opened a test file in
>> Money 2006.  File->Import brought in 9 transactions.
>> 
>> 
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
11/18/2005 7:53:22 AM
"Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message 
news:dq1rn1h328j3jpq0gc7sr7qddbj0rietns@4ax.com...
> In microsoft.public.money, Bob Peel MVP wrote:
>
>>AFAIK the double ampersand is part of the general OFX spec so it seems to 
>>me
>>that your Bank is not conformant. My suggestion would be hassle your Bank.
>>
>
> That bank should always encode an ampersand in an OFX file as these
> five characters: "&amp;".  It has always been thus, and it was not a
> change in Money.

How much control does the bank have in encoding payee names? I buy lunch at 
M & S Deli 3-4 times a week and have never had this problem before. The deli 
has the same hardware, although they could have had a software upgrade.

TIA

Mike W. 


0
11/18/2005 5:45:21 PM
How could I fix the problem?

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:
> 
> >Interesting! I took and imported the file where I edited out the account 
> >number and after I selected the account for it to go to it worked. So now the 
> >question is why do I have to take out the account number in the import for it 
> >to work? 
> 
> It may be that Money somehow thought it had already seen those
> particular transactions. It may not have been so much the bank ID,
> but rather the transaction IDs must be unique for a given bank ID.
> If the financial institution transaction IDs (<FITID>) had been used
> before by the bank, then Money would have thought it had already
> seen those transactions, and ignored them in subsequent downloads.
> 
> 
> 
> >
> >"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
> >
> >> In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:
> >> 
> >> >It worked, thanks. Here is what the file looks like except I took out my 
> >> >account numbers. What do you all think? 
> >> 
> >> I pasted the stuff into a file and saved it. I opened a test file in
> >> Money 2006.  File->Import brought in 9 transactions.
> >> 
> >> 
> 
0
ITGUY (22)
11/20/2005 7:04:04 AM
In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:

>How could I fix the problem?

You have these transactions. When you get new ones, save the OFX
files. If new transactions come in that do not register, check to
see if the <FITID> are indeed unique (not the same as previously
used ones). If they are not unique, tell the bank, and edit to make
them unique as a workaround until the bank gets that resolved.


>
>"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:
>> 
>> >Interesting! I took and imported the file where I edited out the account 
>> >number and after I selected the account for it to go to it worked. So now the 
>> >question is why do I have to take out the account number in the import for it 
>> >to work? 
>> 
>> It may be that Money somehow thought it had already seen those
>> particular transactions. It may not have been so much the bank ID,
>> but rather the transaction IDs must be unique for a given bank ID.
>> If the financial institution transaction IDs (<FITID>) had been used
>> before by the bank, then Money would have thought it had already
>> seen those transactions, and ignored them in subsequent downloads.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> >
>> >"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>> >
>> >> In microsoft.public.money, ITGuy wrote:
>> >> 
>> >> >It worked, thanks. Here is what the file looks like except I took out my 
>> >> >account numbers. What do you all think? 
>> >> 
>> >> I pasted the stuff into a file and saved it. I opened a test file in
>> >> Money 2006.  File->Import brought in 9 transactions.
>> >> 
>> >> 
>> 
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
11/20/2005 2:35:12 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

CRM 1.2 Error Event ID1
Hi All, Has anyone seen this error before when opening Opportunity --> Activities --> Sale Process Pop up window with Error An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator The Event log has Event ID1 MSCRM Application Error Report: ----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Source File: ...

Can outlook support more than 1 single line in its signature ?
I am a user with a dilemma. I have used Outlook since 1995/1996 where many lines were supported without any problem within my personal signature. (e.g. I had my name, Official Job Title, Business Address, Telephone number, And Disclaimer within my signature). It never failed or lost any of its content. Between Dec 2004 and 01 February 2005 I had two lines in my signature. Each time I came back and logged in their was only one line. It always lost the second line in the signature. Is this possible? If so what is the solution. I recognise that the server may be the cause of the problem. S...

segreating duplicate Trasactions
Hi, can anybody help in the below query i have the below data with me RECEIPT_NUMBER TRX_NUMBER PAYMENT_AMOUNT Comments 9907893007 7000604737 151.06 Cancelled 9907893007 7000604737 (151.06) Cancelled 9907893007 7000604737 151.51 Cancelled 9907893007 7000604737 (151.51) Cancelled 9907893007 7000604737 155.25 Bill 9910789407 7000857919 4,239.33 Cancelled 9910789407 7000857919 (4,239.33) ...

Money 2004 Credit Account Balance
All my accounts download fine from by bank. When I download my line of credit account it displays the balance as a positive balance. Its clearly not positive! Should it not show up as negative balance and reduce my net worth? Any solutions? In microsoft.public.money, Fish head <Fish head@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >All my accounts download fine from by bank. When I download my line of >credit account it displays the balance as a positive balance. Its clearly >not positive! Should it not show up as negative balance and reduce my net >worth? Any solutions? ...

Associate/Link one Contact with multiple accounts
Hello, I want to associate or link a contact with multiple accounts. For some reason I'm drawing a blank on the best way to do that. I want to use relationships, but we want to know the title and other attributes of each contact. I don't think we could do that. When I'm in an account and want to add 2 contacts from 2 different companies under contacts I click "add existing contact" I get this error: "Cannot create relationship because another exists that has a cascading action" Is it saying that I need to change the relationship in customization for...

Problem sending E-mail to 1 server
I have currently having a problem send e-mail to 1 e-mail server. The server in question is frontiernet.net. I do not have any other problems with any other mailservers. What appears to be happening is that when our server tries to send e-mail to their server it will make the initial connection but then times out after 2 minutes of trying. One thing that the people at frontiernet.net had me do was try to telnet to mx.frontiernet.net on port 25. I could not do that from my mailserver or any other server on my LAN. If I did it directly from our firewall it would work. I can telnet to port...

Purposes of Fields in Account trasaction template
hi may i know what the fields Entry Title and Entry number in the account transaction templates of microsoft does. i have downloaded it but am confuse to what benefit they have. thanks ...

CRM Plugin Needs to Update Custom Account Field
Good afternoon. I have created a CRM Plugin that is triggered on the POST event of Account Creation. This Plugin retrieves the Account information and provisions a SharePoint site for documentation. That part is working okay. What I would like to do at this point is to stuff the SharePoint Site URL back into a custom Account field using the ICrmService. Is this possible through the Microsoft.Crm.Sdk? * If so, would you mind giving me a quick code sample? * If not, how do you recommend that I approach this? Thank you so much in advance for your time and consideration. - Robyn ...

Local Locksmith 1-323-678-2704
24 hour Locksmith in Los Angeles, CA 1-323-678-2704 Los Angeles Locksmith Our comprehensive list of residential locksmith services includes: http://losangeleslocksmith.webs.com/ Locks installation Cylinders Deadbolt Schlage, Medeco Mul-T-Locks, Baldwin Locks, Kwikset Locks, Mortise Locks, Dexter Locks * Lock change / install / repair * Lock re-key * Master re-key * High security locks * Cabinets locks * Gates * Intercom systems install / repair * Access control systems * Garage door locks 24 hour automotive locksmith services includes: * Emergency vehicle opening * Duplication of lost igni...

Posting Accounts Setup #3
Hi all, I am setting up Default Posting Accounts in GP. Does anyone know where I can find detailed explanation for each posting account in the posting Account Setup window--Financial, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory. I checked Help already--not helpfull Thanks. LR We publish a series of books on Dynamics GP that fill in the missing pieces of help. Our Information Flow and Posting book details the posting accounts and provides detailed explaination of these and many other accounts. You can check out sample pages from this book on our web site below. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Co...

How to change account used for replies from default
Hi I am using OL2007 on exchange 2007, have pretty minimal VBA skills (mainly in excel). I have several email addresses (a,b,c) which are all funnelled via my exchange account (d). The problem is that when i reply to an email sent to account a, OL automatically uses my exchange account (d). Is it possible to change this using vba so that outlook chooses the same account to send that the email was sent to? thanks David M If the message was retrieved (pulled) using an SMTP account, the replies will be sent using the right account - on the low level, the message gets ...

Trasactions for 1 account not downloading
Hello! I am using Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe. When I do online updates within Microsoft Money, it only updates the bank balances and does not download the transactions. This leads me to actually go to my bank site and download the statements from there. This works, almost, because one of my three accounts still does not import the transactions. Therefore, I have two questions. Why do transactions from this particular bank not download within Money? In addition, when I download transactions form the bank site one account does not import the transactions. I have looked everywhere for an...

Update of Office 2008 12.1.1 to 12.1.2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I did NOT have a problem installing the update to 12.1.1. However, with the newest update, I am getting the message: "You cannot install Office 2008 12.1.2 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." Has the updating problem referred to in the April postings not yet been fixed? Will I have to Uninstall Office 2008, 12.1.1? If so, and I attempt to re-install from the disk, will I have to progress through 12.1.1, or may I update directly to 12....

A Bar Chart with 1 Line
I've never asked a chart question before. Is it possible to create a bar chart from a data list and then have 1 line in my chart that represents the average of all the bars. This may be simple, but I don't know how to do it. Thanks... -- Don Rountree Hi Don, Add a new series to your data which is the average. Although you can do it with just two points, its easier to just extend the series as far as the other series. Plot this along with your other series, then on the chart select just that series and choose the command Chart, Chart Type and choose Line. One the average...

accounts rec. list
in msm2005 small business delux, on the accounts receivable/invoice list, is there a way to display the invoice description? even if it just a partial display? our client now does not reference their payments to our invoice #, they use their purchase order number which we put in the description field on the invoice. ...

Multiple email accounts #10
How can I have my email go to my email box and my wife's go to here email box in outlook 2003. currently they all go to my email inbox. i would like to not get here email and it go directly to her folder Not enough information. Do you have separate email accounts or only aliases? Are you using Outlook profiles or Windows profiles? Have you tried moving the mail via rules? Do you want her mail to be unviewable by you or just in a folder with her name? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus ...

Printing rows in 1 block
Hi, I have an Excel-file with much worksheets (+/- 200). Every worksheet contains some or much datarows (sometimes 2 rows, sometimes 5 pages of rows). At the bottom of every worksheet (not every page), I want to print a grid of about 7 to 10 rows with some data in. The porblem I have now is... 1. When I print a worksheet of 2 rows data + grid, everything fits on one page = OK 2. When I print a page of f.e. 20 rows data + grid, the data and the first 3 lines of my grid are on page 1, the other 5 lines of the grid are printed on a new page = NOK The grid must be printed in 1 block. So, in examp...

Accounting Problem. Complex Copy/Paste and Index/Match too.
I have to look at debits and credits spit out by in the form of a database query. For whatever reason, the query results are basically split into quadrants like 1 & 2 on the top and 3 & 4 directly underneath. Data appears only in quadrant 2 (upper right) and 3 (lower left), on a sheet named ‘Sheet1’. For the most part all debits are perfectly offset with matching credits and all credits are perfectly offset with matching debits . . . unless the persons entering the data mistype (and people do make mistakes). There could be a couple hundred entries for instance, let’s ...

value of investment accounts over time
I'd like to see how a particular investment account's value has changed over the past few years. This would be in the form of a graph where the chosen time period (in years or months or days) would be on the X axis and the total value of (investments+cash) on the Y axis. It would be nice if I could pick different accounts to overlay as well. How does one do such a simple basic plot in M2004? You'd think that the choice would be Reports Gallery|What I have|Account Balance History. But, when I pick that and select Customize, it only lets me select the Contributions or Cash part ...

Error with Account after Customization
Hello. Earlier today, I created an onSave event along with some other customizations for a tab in the 'Accounts' form. After becoming comfortable with my changes, I published the form and tested with a small Account that we do not access much. One of my fields was planned to be read-only, but I had it writable for a test. When I typed a value into the field and saved, I received an error and I can no longer open the specific account. I found the problem with the custom field and fixed it. However, I am still unable to open that one account. Here is the error I received: Wrong va...

failure of Open XML 1.1.4 to work
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Previous versions of this worked fine. This version comes up with comment &quot;not enough memory&quot;. As I have 2mg Ram this seems strange. Any help appreciated. I'm afraid you haven't provided sufficient information for anyone to go on, especially since that message quite often has nothing to do with memory. For any questions of a technical or performance nature it's important that you specify your current update level of OS X as well as for Office. Exactly when does this messag...

Email display names in Outlook 2000 SR-1
I send email to a single recepient or multiple recepients that are listed in my contacts folder. When the message is addressed, I'd prefer the name in the To: field shows the name of the person, not their complete email address. Is this a view setting in the contact or the address book? Is this related to a resolved or unresolved name setting? I'm trying to prevent the full email address from being displayed to protect from spam when forwarded and viewed by non-Outlook recepients. It is related to the Display Name, which you can only access and change manually in Corp/Workgr...

Merging Duplicate Accounts
Hi, Due to difficulties downloading statements I have opened a new Money folder and recreated the accounts which has solved the problems with the statements. Now I would like to know how I can merge the old and new accounts together so that I dont have to manually download everything again. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Cazzy123 wrote: > >Due to difficulties downloading statements I have opened a new Money folder >and recreated the accounts which has solved the problems with the statements. > Now I would like to know how I can merge the old and new accounts together ...

testing....1,2,3
"James Landon" <jlandon@pioneertool.com> wrote in message news:p6qdnYYqF8puELnVnZ2dnUVZ_jGdnZ2d@choiceonecommunications... > > microsoft.test is that way ===========> "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:g0252h$tsf$1@news.mixmin.net... > "James Landon" <jlandon@pioneertool.com> wrote in message > news:p6qdnYYqF8puELnVnZ2dnUVZ_jGdnZ2d@choiceonecommunications... >> >> > > > microsoft.test is that way ===========> No, that way <=========== microsoft.public.test --=20 ...

Updating Bank of America account.
Good morning! I have two BoA accounts (WA) that I synch with MS Money. The synch is failing this morning, and when I hit the BoA site, they have completed updated/changed logon proceedure now with sitekeys, new user ID, etc etc. How do I update MS Money to reflect this change? I *REALLY* hope that it isnt remove the existing BoA account and add it back.. assuming Money will understand or deal with the new logon proceedures. Anyone else seeing this or know how to update the logon proceedures? I've run into this, among other things, since the prolonged 'maintenance' downti...