Transfer from Checking into Savings account...

OK all,

Now I'm really confused. I'm using M05 Deluxe and I set up an ING Direct
savings account. I transfered $20.00 into the ING account from checking but
when I look at the ING savings account register, it shows a poitive Decrease
of 20.00 and a balance of (20.00). As if I owe 20.00 to ING. However, when I
click on the Home tab, it shows that ING has a positive amount of $20.00.
What gives? Am I doing something wrong or is this how it's supposed to be?

Thanks,

Steve

0
stthomp (12)
1/20/2005 6:10:07 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Essential Register and/or downloaded transaction data?

What type of Money Account is the ING Savings Account setup as?

"Steve Thompson" <stthomp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Now I'm really confused. I'm using M05 Deluxe and I set up an ING Direct
> savings account. I transfered $20.00 into the ING account from checking
but
> when I look at the ING savings account register, it shows a poitive
Decrease
> of 20.00 and a balance of (20.00). As if I owe 20.00 to ING. However, when
> click on the Home tab, it shows that ING has a positive amount of $20.00.
> What gives? Am I doing something wrong or is this how it's supposed to be?

Oh, my mistake. It was set up as a loan or liability. I changrd it to bank
ad it looks OK now.

Thanks,

Steve

message news:OivTj%23x$EHA.2788@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
: Essential Register and/or downloaded transaction data?
:
[...]

about transfer order

Transfering messages

Re-assign account issues - MSFT Employees & MSCRM Partners
Scenario: Sales rep leaves the company - accounts need to be shuffled around - some to new rep and some to other reps - typical account realignment - happens in just about any sales org (for many reasons)nothing unique about this - I reassign accounts and of course any items/objects that are not completed, closed, etc...move with the account to the now owner - as it should - Any cases with a resolved status - stay with the respective case owner - as it should - makes sense, right? - The big problem comes in here and it makes no sense - Orders, Opportunities, Quotes, and Appointment activities ...

OWA
I have seen several posts here about problems people have with spell check on OWA not checking the signature, but my problem is the opposite. I have exhcange 2007 and the majority or our users are OWA clients. Some have a custom signature and when they try to send, the OWA client is not recognizing some of the last names and underlining them in red (as if they were mispelled). Is there a way to prevent spellcheck from checking the signature? I can not see any option to turn this off, and my users have to ignore or ignore all on every message they send. Major pain. Thoughts/comment...

RE: Check this correction update
--wnmfhdyuimbuoogb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="grtwgjbbz"; type="multipart/alternative" --grtwgjbbz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mrihmqcdiuwpmb" --mrihmqcdiuwpmb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your c...

Multiple OWners of an Account 12-09-03
Has anyone figured out a way to have multiple owners on an account? Thanks Yes, a team can own an account. It is the only way, and will likely not ever change. Mike McGuinness Lead Developer GaleForce Solutions "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:085501c3be62$3ad18d30$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Has anyone figured out a way to have multiple owners on > an account? > > Thanks ...

HR Position Transfers

Default Value + Date Format + Check Box
I could use some help... I have a workorder form. On the form, I have a "FieldRepair" check box. If the check box is selected, it should lock down another field called "Date Picked Up." The "Date Picked Up" field is for equipment repaired in house. Not only must the "Date Picked Up" field be locked down if the equipment is to be repaired off-site, I also need the "Date Picked Up" field's default value to be the "Date Finished" field. Hope that all makes sense. I have the check box working as far as locking it down if the ...

Windows Easy Transfer

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account #2
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or another account I selected, tries to send my email by another account and doesn't warn me about that. Does anyone know how I can set outlook not to change the outgoing account without warning? Thanks ...

How do I insert a check box in a document
How do I insert a check box in a "word" document? "cityfarmerus" <cityfarmerus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10714F96-132B-4D98-ADC9-42C3FC38FE44@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a check box in a "word" document? Version of Word? In 2003 and earlier right click on the toolbar and check the Forms toolbar. You will see a form box appear that when clicked will cause a box to appear on the screen at the cursor. If you set protection for forms this will then be a checkbox that can be checked or unchecked in the flow of ...

adding outlook web access account to regular outlook?
How do I add my outlook web access account to regular outlook? Can I? Does the fact that it is a student account matter? No, you'll need to use your browser for OWA.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Monica" <Monica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:03686868-E751-42FB-9030-D09E1979CBCE@microsoft.com... ...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

Formulas don't calculate until SAVE (excel 2000)
I have a client who insists they have a spreadsheet in which calculations of certain formulas do not occur until they SAVE the spreadsheet. They say it used to always auto-calculate upon entering in data into CELLS but changed to NOW only calculating when they press the SAVE speedbutton. I asked them if they started doing anything new or different? They said they just recently started pasting new columns from anything spreadsheet (provided by another company). It is an inconvenience to keep having to press SAVE. Any Ideas? --Rick It soulds as though Calculate has become manual....

Spell check. #2
I am using MS XP with office 97, i am unable to use spell check with outlook express. Why? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account wi...

Activation Transfer
We currently have Publisher installed on our 3 computers. We have a computer we are replacing in our department. I need to know how I deactivate the computer we are replacing and transfer the activation onto the computer we are replacing it with. Thanks. There is no "deactivation". Uninstall it from old computer. Install it on new computer. Select telephone activation if necessary. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44CF7...

Save print settings
How do I save print settings in an excel file. I have created a form for co-workers to use and want it to automatically print to a particular printer and to print two-sided. Unfortunately I can't count on most of them to know how to do that, so I would like the file to have those print settings saved. -- Julie Print settings are generally saved with the workbook. Are you sure this is not occuring? Perhaps you could create a Custom View which includes your specific print settings? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2010 06:55:01 -0700, Julie <Julie@discu...

Credit Card payment from Checking acct keeps saying "Deposit"
I have 1 credit card acct setup, and 1 checking acct. I have a recurring bill for the Credit Card every month. When I log the transaction, it comes as a deposit to my Credit Card. All of my other bills dont do this. Why is this happening? I cant even change the transaction to "Withdrawal", so I have to manually enter the transaction everytime. Can someone give me a suggestion what i might be doing wrong? Thanks :) Same here. If I close Money and re-open, it tends to sometimes fix itself. For me, my transations sometimes show up as transfers too. I don't like flaskine...

sanity check pleeeease!
I have a training database. To keep things simple, I have three tables as thus: tble_supervisor SupervisorID (PK) Name tble_spvrnoteslink SupervisorID (FK) NotesID (FK) tble_notes NotesID (PK) SupervisorID Date Time Message DelNote (checkbox) Description thus: The purpose is to allow trainers / supervisors to send each other notes. From the main menu, I have a button for opening the supervisor form. It is a list in continuous form and each record has four buttons. One button allows a supervisor to send a message to other supervisors. The second button allows supervisor to view all m...

Transferring SMTP server to the new exchange
if I introduce new exchange server into the network how do i transfer SMTP server to the new exchange so that outgoing emails use it instead of the old exchange server? thank you On your current servers setup smart host to the new server. Do this from: 1. Exchange System Manager virtual server settings. 2. Delivery property sheet 3. Advanced 4. Smart Host - You can enter the IP insquare brackets or the machine name. cheers, Alexander Zammit Software Development Consultant Check out, ExchangeInbox.com the new MS Exchange Resource site at http://www.exchangeinbox.com/ "asdf" &...

multiple accounts and address books
Using Microsoft Outlook 2003. I have 2 email accounts set up in outlook that specifically use 2 separate address books. let's say that account 1 uses addbook1 and account 2 uses addbook2. if i'm in account1 inbox and create new mail, i'd like to be able to automatically see addbook1 when i click the "to" button and the same for account 2. Outlook can't do that.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrator...