Transfer files from money 99 to money 2003

We have a new computer with money 2003, old computer has
our records in money 99.  We tried to import export but
the records to not come across correctly.  What should we
d????
0
anonymous (74717)
4/3/2004 8:49:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

You shouldn't have to export or import. Just move across your .MNY data file
and open it with the newer version. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=68.

"Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have a new computer with money 2003, old computer has
> our records in money 99.  We tried to import export but
> the records to not come across correctly.  What should we
> d????

Stopping avi, jpeg, bmp and mpeg files...
Hi Team, What are you using to block avi, jpeg, bmp and mpeg files? Is there a way natively that Exchange can do this? Not natively. Most organizations will use a Firewall, AV Scanner, or other third party service such Spam Soap to remove the attachments before they reach Exchange Server. Check your AV Scanner for Exchange, it should have this capability. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Smohrman" <Smohrman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEB23C67-DB47-4DDB-A7B0-9EE268F18E91@microsoft.com... > ...

Money 2007 Help
I'm a new user to Money so I'm not very knowledgeable about all it's features as yet. I've setup an investment brokerage account in Money and have been downloading my investments now for several weeks. Everything seems to agree except for a few items. In my cash balance, Money seems to have missed one or two interest payment on some Mutual funds. In addition, I recently purchased a broker CD. That money has not been deducted from my Money cash account even though it appears in my broker account. So far, I've been making manual adjustment to correct the account. Why ...

C++ Asignment, submiting files
Hi, I have an assignment to submit and right at the end the instructions are: 1) Source code (must compile cleanly in Visual C++ 6 or 7). I have warning set to 3, the code compiles with no warnings and of course no errors. 2) Compiled Win32 binaries. Include any 3rd party DLLs needed to run the application. How can I find out, for certain, what DLLs are needed? My app does not use any third party DLL, (none that I know). Must I submit the windows stuff as well, I will build statically so there is no need for any Dll as far as I know. But how can I really tell? Thanks Simon "S...

about transfer order

importing saved registry file
how do I import a Windows 2003 registry file to Windows 2008? We are moving our server O/S from windows 2003 to windows 2008 and I need to migrate the registry shares. Howdie! Am 22.06.2010 18:23, schrieb Pearl: > how do I import a Windows 2003 registry file to Windows 2008? We are moving > our server O/S from windows 2003 to windows 2008 and I need to migrate the > registry shares. You could either do that with the File Server Migration Toolkit (FSMT) which is a free download from Microsoft -- or use a script to export/import that. regedit /s myexport.reg ...

Address Lists Exchange 2003
Hi - I've created new address lists under "All Global Address Lists" using LDAP queries in Exchange System Manager for an Exchange 2003 server. We are a school district and i would like staff to have see just a staff address list when they open their address book in Outlook. I dont want them to see the students by default. How can i assign an address list to a group? Thanks, Jason this will tell you how to restrict access: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319213 <jpeckis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1126045025.515162.323620@g14g2000cwa.goo...

Transfering messages

HR Position Transfers

How do I recover an excel TMP file?
I am trying to recover an excel file that was deleted. I have not been able to undelete the original file. I have; however, been able to undelete a few temporary files that were generated when I was using the original file. The original file was "Orders.xls" and the file I have are in the format: Orders.xls~RF1e49561.TMP Orders.xls~RF1fd65d5.TMP Orders.xls~RF180a693.TMP Orders.xls~RFccab43.TMP Is there any way to recover my file from one of these files? Their sizes are consistent to the original file. Why not open each one and see? I assume you have checked in the Recycle Bi...

Not recognizing a PST file import (2003)
Outlook keeps giving me an error message that PST files that I am trying to import into 2003 are not PST files. I did export them as PST files burned them to CD, moved them to new hard drive, removed the read-only designation. I also can't get my older version of Outlook 2000 to recognize them. Please help! Thanks m I had the same problem with Outlook 2003. Fortunately, I also copied the PST to a floppy disk (high density) and it worked fine from that copy. There appears to be a problem with Outlook 2003. And since it can potentially destroy years of contacts and e-mails, it's...

File Open
Hi, How to check if the a perticular file is open or not ? How to display true if the file is open. Thanks Regards Mili. Hi Mili Function IsOpen(WbName As String) As Boolean On Error Resume Next IsOpen = Len(Workbooks(WbName).Name) End Function Sub test() MsgBox IsOpen("Book1") MsgBox IsOpen("MyPornArchive") End Sub -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Followup to newsgroup only please "Mili" <mili_rao@yahoo.com> skrev i melding news:02f201c3a519$2f9698f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > How to check if the a perticular file is open or not ? > How t...

How do I creat a sent file?
I recently sent an email but one of the people I sent it to didn't get it. I would like to find it and resend it but I don't have a sent file. Is it perhaps hidden? How do I create one? Version of Outlook? Did you look for the sent folder in the Folder list? (Ctrl+6 to display it) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http...

Missing attachement outlook 2003
Hi, We are having problemes once in a while with e-mails we are getting from outside the company. An outside sender sends an e-mail with an .xls attachement to 3 people in our company, the email is 3 Mb with the attachement. When we see the message in outlook 2003 the email is 1kb and has no attachement. The person was asked to send the email again and now we see the email as 3 Mb with an attachement. The problem is when we track the messages they both are 3Mb coming in all the way to de delivery to the recepient inbox. What happened to the attachement in the inbox??? We have a spam filt...

Report question in Visio 2003?
I have a question regarding Visio reports. When I ran report in Visio, I get a field name Quantity. What is it counting? I can't find where to hide this field or completely take it off. Can someone please explain this. Thank you very much. On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:35:01 -0700, TotallyConfused <TotallyConfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a question regarding Visio reports. When I ran report in Visio, I get >a field name Quantity. What is it counting? I can't find where to hide this >field or completely take it off. Can someone please e...

Money 98 Delete symbols from obsolete symbols file #2
My obsolete symbols ,txt has over 250 symbols so when I go on line to update stock market prices I have to uncheck several manually on the pop=up window which says it can't search for over 250 symbols. I can not figure out how to empty or permanently eliminate uneeded symbols from this file. Anybody got any ideas? Howard ...

Restore Outlook 2003 E-Mail
I sert my junk e-mail filter the wrong way and it deleted all the e-mails in my inbox. I cannot seem to install the Restore Deleted E-mail button under "Tools" even though I reset the Registry using regedit.exe. I restarted Outlook as well as Windows to no avail. What type of mail account do you have? Exchange? POP3? IMAP? Outlook Connector? "Patm" <Patm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4194464-D577-481A-8CA3-978ACFF011CD@microsoft.com... > I sert my junk e-mail filter the wrong way and it deleted all the e-mails in > my inbox....

File can not open
My file Ms word can not reopen after save the file. Why? Is your file named "Ms Word.doc"? Something else? Are you using Word 97? 2000? 2002? 2003? 2007? Did you delete the file? Move the file? Is it some other named file? Saved where? As you can see, your post does not really tell us anything. Gladstone wrote: >My file Ms word can not reopen after save the file. Why? -- Gerry Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-programming/201003/1 ...

Windows Easy Transfer

Print Excel file to PDF
Hi, Is there a VBA code, or a program whereby I can print an Excel file to a PDF? (Maybe an add-in?) I'd like to do it directly from Excel similarly to the way Word Perfect has that option in the file menu if possible, but anything will be a help. (I'm using Office 2000) Rob Rob You could purchase Adobe Acrobat. An alternative to buying Adobe Acrobat.... I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here at Dale Nurden's site. http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf Return...

Holding a file open in FTP?
We have a user who wants to share an editable spreadsheet on their web server (IIS5) with others over the internet. So we placed a spreadsheet file in the FTP directory, established FTP accounts for the users, and they can open the spreadsheet by opening the FQDN (ftp://domain.com/file.xls) The problem is that when they open the file this way, the file is locked only for the duration of the FTP data transfer to the client, after which it is freed. A second person can come along and open, change, and save the file while the first one has it open (on their remote machine) and making changes. ...

Access an excel file through FTP without write protection
Hi experts I placed a question yesterday - approximately 28 hours ago - nobody have reacted on it - please tell me if you don't understand my question because my English is to bad. thanks jj ...

STM (streaming file) too big
Hi all We have just installed exchange 2003 standard and are already experiencing problems with hitting the 16Gb limit The server has only been runnning for 2 weeks! The .stm file is now over 14Gb in size even after we did an offline defrag! All users are currently running as POP3 clients and will be migrating over to MAPI integrated clients as soon as possible. Whilst i understand that the stm file contains message bodies to support non mapi clients what i dont understand is why this file remains so large after POP3 clients have downloaded all their mail. Is this by design? How ca...

Money 2007 delete previous versions?
I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money 2004 SB. Does the upgrade wipe out any previous version so that I can't go back if I don't want to commit to the upgrade? I'm running XP SP2. Thanks, Brett It will give you the chance to select yes or no to remove it Steve -- Steve steven_morrison69@hotmail.com "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:1163964503.767879.204210@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money > 2004 SB. Does the upgrade w...

Transferring an order to an invoice...