Transfer files from money 99 to money 2003

We have a new computer with money 2003, old computer has
our records in money 99.  We tried to import export but
the records to not come across correctly.  What should we
d????
0
anonymous (74722)
4/3/2004 8:49:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

You shouldn't have to export or import. Just move across your .MNY data file
and open it with the newer version. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=68.

"Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have a new computer with money 2003, old computer has
> our records in money 99.  We tried to import export but
> the records to not come across correctly.  What should we
> d????

can't open file #3
I recently saved a file, when i wanted to open it nothings comes up. I dont know if the file is corrupted, i tried to recover but it didnt work. The last time i used was two days ago, and enter some data and saved it as usual, i dont know what's going on. Can anyone tell me what should i do? Alicia, You don't say which version of Excel you're using. 2002 and 2003 can repair damaged workbooks in some situations. Try File - Open, and look for a drop-down in the "Open" button. If you have it, try "Open and repair." Try opening it in a later version. Em...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Linking a graph to a csv file
**Excel 2002 Hello, I'm sure this is exceedingly easy, but somehow, I'm screwing this up. I ultimately need to have a self- updating PowerPoint file (client mandates a ppt file). According to ppt's help, that means I have to use linked Excel graphs, not embedded ppt graphs. However, my programmer will be supplying me with tons of csv files. When I try to create an excel file with a data link to a csv file, it tells me that it can't update it unless I open the source file. I *can't* take the time to open each csv - there will be hundreds. What am I missing wi...

Excel Crash

Import Palm files
Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, calendar, etc Depends what you can export to from Palm Desktop. Personally, I've found this messy. Why not just get sync software that can sync your Palm with Outlook directly? Chapura Pocketmirror or Pumatech Intellisync are two ideas....or your Palm CD may have come with this option. F. Carvalho wrote: > Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files > (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, > calendar, etc ...

Outlook 2003

Money 2005 Startup processing
Can anyone tell me what Money 2005 is doing the first minute or two after loading. It's sucking up lots of cpu cycles and is very unresponsive. I thought it was downloading stock updates etc. but my portfolio appears to have the latest information while all this processing is going on. Money 2003 did not seem to do this. Is there any setting that I can change to discourage this user unfriendly behavior? ...

outlook 2000 help file

List Shows Private Files
DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS? Whenever I save an attachment, and go to the drop down menu for file name, I am shown a list of dozens of files recently accessed on the computer (not just files accessed by Outlook Express). This occurs even if recent cocuments is turned off in Windows XP and even if the recent documents folder for Windows XP has been cleared. This shows too much! Others using Outlook Express on the same computer can potentially view the file names of every document, image, and device recently accessed. Where is the folder to clear this data out of? duncan <anonym...

Memory Usage When Playing WMV HD Files
Hi all, When I watch a WMV HD file using WMP11, the file appears to start up and play well until I try to fast forward / jump to another part of the file, then the player just stops and after watching via the task manager, WMP memory usage goes through the roof ie. gigabytes and ultimately the player crashes. Have reinstalled the player, have tried various codecs etc but all appears to be unsuccessful. System is XP based, E6600 cpu with 4gb PC6400 memory and 8800GTS 640mb graphics. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Dumb question: what video card d...

To increase the upload file limit ONLY for one site collection
Hi, I have more than 1900 site collections on a web application. I know I can modify the upload file limit thru the CA or directly on the Web config file. However, I do not want to change the setting for all the site collections. I need to be able to change the setting only for a particular site collection. Is there anyway I can add manualy that entry in the web config file. Has anyone tried? Is this possible? Thanks in advance, Antonio ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Synching with MSN Money
What's going on with synchronizing with MSN Money over the last couple of days. I can't be the only one experiencing the unexpected error has occurred problem. I use 2004. Anyone else out there seeing it? Don't feel bad. I have the same problem trying to synchronize. I don't like the idea of synchronizing and never have in the past. But the upgrade to the new portfolio manager on MSN overwrote a very old file and my portfolio is way out of date. I recently built a new system and loaded Money 2004 clean. Restored and converted a 2003 file, then tried to set up synchronizati...

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Money 2002 Can't seem to download sucessfully
I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is downloading, but doesn't import into the Money program. What happened? I created a Passport to work online, but that is the only thing that has changed on my end. Can someone please help me!!?!?!?!??! >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking >info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it >worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is >dow...

Format for Flashcards for MS Word & PPS 2003
Can anyone help me in sending me a Flashcard template so as to learn Chinese Characters, Pinyin, English. Compatible with MS Word 2003 & Power Point 2003. Any Tips or Ticks or general Knowledge in this area to improve learning through Flash Cards is more than Welcome. ...

Print Part of the Register, and Fund Missing after Transfer?
I recently installed Money 2004 on a new computer, and transferred my mutual fund account into it from Quicken 99. One (minor) problem surfaced when I tried to check a portion of Quicken's account register and compare it with Money's, due to a problem I noticed after the transfer. Q99 allows one to print a portion of it's register by entering a range of dates to print (I only needed one day's worth of transactions). I don't see that feature in Money, but I don't want to print the entire register, since it's about 20 years in range. Is it possible to print on...

Opening Files #5
When I first open Excel ( Office 2003) it goes to the wrong file. How can I get it to open intially the file I want ? Thank You -- George E To set up your main file in XL: <Tools> <Options <General> tab, And in the "Default File Location" box, Enter the path to whatever drive, and directory and file that you want. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "George E...

svhost.exe: A CRM-related File?
Hello all. McAfee VirusScan has suddenly notified me that it detected a "potentially unwanted file" on the machine that I am using to host an ActionPack version of Microsoft CRM. This is an SBS installation, with everything running on one test machine. Here is the warning from McAfee: ---------------- Potential Unwanted Program Detected! The file C:\WINNT\System32\svhost.exe is a Potentially Unwanted Program (ServU-Daemon) ---------------- When I try to move the file to the desktop, I am alerted that it is in use and cannot be moved (no surprise, huh?). The interesting thin...