Transactions not downloaded in Money 2007

I've used 2004 and 2006, so I know what to expect. I just downloaded 2007
and have it configured to sync with both Chase and Discover, and, although
it does get the current balances, it fails to download any of the
transactions. Since this occurs with both accounts, I assume it must be a
configuration issue on my side. Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm
seeing this behavior?

Thanks,

Scott

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I've resolved this. I had to uninstall Money 2003, Money 2006, and Money
2007, reinstall Money 2007, and delete and recreate the accounts. Finally
after all this the synchronization process worked seamlessly - the
transactions were automatically imported.

"Scott B" <scottb_newsgroup@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I've used 2004 and 2006, so I know what to expect. I just downloaded 2007
> and have it configured to sync with both Chase and Discover, and, although
> it does get the current balances, it fails to download any of the
> transactions. Since this occurs with both accounts, I assume it must be a
> configuration issue on my side. Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm
> seeing this behavior?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

Transaction to read when no actual transaction
I have an account called 'Honda accord'. It is an asset account that has a loan associated with it. The loan account is 'Honda loan.' I imported a transaction into Honda accord and says i have 1 transaction to read. I have view all dates/transactions selected and nothing comes up. The box to the left says i still have a transaction to read and I cant find the darn thing. Any Ideas???? -- Stephen and Erica Chenelle In microsoft.public.money, Stephen & Erica Chenelle wrote: >I have an account called 'Honda accord'. It is an asset account that has a >...

Wesite mailto links won't open in Outlook 2007
I installed Office 2010 but one of my programs was not compatible with it so I had to downgrade to Office 2007. After I did the downgrade when I visit a website and click an email link nothing happens. I have tried to look online but no luck. I am using Windows 7 as well. Thanks, Mike Its an IE problem, ensure Internet Options show the correct default apps "Mike C" <MikeC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C79EC332-5113-4F24-B1D5-A8305185E7EF@microsoft.com... >I installed Office 2010 but one of my programs was not compatible with it >...

Paid Transaction Removal not removing some transactions
When running Paid Transaction Removal two transactions for an account were not removed to history while seemingly identical transactions in another account were. As I understand the rules of paid transaction removal, a transaction will be removed if it meets the following criteria. 1. If it's an invoice it must be fully paid. 2. If it's a payment, the document amount must be fully applied to one or more invoices. 3. The removal date must be after the document date. The documents are debit notes, are fully paid off (CURTRXAM = .00000) and the document dates precede the cut-off d...

pre-released word 2007 cannot be opened in word 2008 for mac
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel a lot of my word file were written with a pre-released word 2007 version for pc and on the mac I am not able to open them, they are a lot, I don't have direct access to a pc, is there any plugins or converter to use to be able to open them? Word 2008 will open them straight up. Make sure your file extension is correct and your Office 2008 is fully updated. Cheers On 9/04/10 12:16 PM, in article 59bb6b9e.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "ladyelena@officeformac.com" <ladyelena@officeformac...

Stock Quotes download to Money 2004
Unable to download MSN money quotes to Money 2004 portfolio. Call runs, may or may not complete,update status changes, but stock prices don't change. Same result with 2002, two different ISP's, with Norton Internet Security Disabled or not, Firewall disabled or not. On XP-home. No synchronization Base Articles re 2004 vs MSN Money. Started 3/4 months ago with 2002, continued with 2004, gradually getting worse until now almost never updates. Call summary always says error, money could not connect to online quotes server. RE- base articles 312818, 276018 sound good but have n...

MS Project Server 2007
When identifying the anaylsis services server in the Cube Building section of 'server settings', can we use the "/" character to identify our server? We have two analysis servers running on the same box. I try to type in the character, and it does nothing. -- ITPM ITPM -- In a situation like this, type the name of the Analysis Services Server into a Notepad document, including the forward slash character, then copy the name from Notepad and paste it into the Cube Building section. Does that work for you? Let us know. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of...

Money
I am trying to set up a reoccuring payment due on Monday, every three weeks. MS Money 2003 Deluxe does not have this as an option. Any suggestions? Kevin No straightforward way I am afraid. You could try monthly payments of week1, week2 and week3. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes email to mnyukwsh@microsoft.com. "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Downloading a lot of data from web
Hi, I have to download a lot of data from the web. Data is in a timespan of 10 years (1.1.1997. until today which is about 365x11 sheets in excel), URLs are distinguished by date http://something/DATE/somethingelse/ I have it in two places. In one format of the date in URL is yyyy/mm/dd in another it is mm.dd.yyyy. Can someone tell me the code that: -cycles through the DATEs (I know how to enter date by separating it in three variables Year, Month and Day but making few for...next loops with a lot of exceptions doesn't seem to be the best way when dates are in 39xyz format) and tran...

PM Transaction Work vs Open
What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN? Thanks, Steven work = saved open - posted "Steven" wrote: > What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN? > > Thanks, > Steven As an add on, the work also includes recurring transactions. "Doug" wrote: > work = saved > open - posted > > "Steven" wrote: > > > What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN? > > > > Thanks, > > Steven Thanks, Guys! Steven "klewis&quo...

How are transactions automatically assigned to categories?
When I download my credit card statements into Money, I notice that some of them are automatically assigned to categories. How does Money do this? Is the information included in the info I download from my bank, or are there rules within money? More importantly, how can I add my own rules to auto- categorize things? Thanks! -Aaron ...

2007 Customization
Hi - Over the past couple years I've created custom macros and toolbars (in word and excel) for my company. Some are deployed to a few individuals, some to a lot of people. Some are very simple macros that make life easier and tasks faster. None of them make any sense when you attach an unrelated symbol to them on the QAT. (This is probably one of the most frustrating aspects of the ribbon.) I'd like suggestions on how to handle this in 2007. Is it best to customize the ribbon (can I share this customization?) or ??? I've looked at P. Schmid's RibbonCustomiz...

V10 - Transaction by debtor enquiry report
Hi, Anyone any ideas why when printing the transaction by debtor enquiry report, the last digit of the amount is dropped off? This is when printed as A4 - payables is okay going to same printer. Okay when displayed to screen - only lost when actually printed. Thanks Jean -- JB Is the last digit perhaps trying to print outside the 'printable' area of the printer? If you do not use A4 paper does it work? Do you have the A4 module installed? "JB" wrote: > Hi, > > Anyone any ideas why when printing the transaction by debtor enquiry report, ...

Money Plus Deluxe 2008 Can't Change Account Type
I set up a 401k account as an asset account, instead of a retirement account in an earlier version of Money. I did it that way because that version made it hard to manage if listed properly. I can't figure out how to change it to a retirement account in Money Plus Deluxe 2008. It isn't an option under Change Account Settings. However, if I look at my checking account under Change Account Settings, there is an option to change it to a retirement account. Why can't I change an asset account to a retirement account? -- Jeannine ...

Error converting 2003 to 2007
I have been trying everything to convert a MS-ACCESS 2003 file to 2007. Everytime I try I get the error Could not use 'C:\DB.mdb'; file already in use. I have tried re-booting. I found this article that I thought would help: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/289681 This says it is caused by user rights on the folder. This can't be the problem. I have full access. I would appreciate any help. -- Dave It may be a misleading message telling you that you are trying to use the same filename as the original file. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP h...

Adding Categories to Microsoft Money Essentials
How do you add new categories & sub categories to Microsoft Money Essentials? I don't believe that you do. The don't call it Money Essentials (MEss) for nothing. "Rose" <Rose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E73E1E5-01E5-4873-877B-F3DE55E5C926@microsoft.com... > How do you add new categories & sub categories to Microsoft Money > Essentials? Perhaps if they had called it "Money absolute minimum - cut down basics" people might not have wasted their money? :-) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips &...

How to Block Unapproved Toolbar Download
My internet provider Earthlink, which partners with Comcast and Time Warner, is automatically installing in my computer a "twc" toolbar whenever I do a search with no returns. I put search terms in google but sometimes get the Earthlink Search Assistant coming up instead of google. I do not want this feature, which feels invasive and was never requested. So, I put in "Earthlink Toolbar" in the FIND feature in the registry and came up with "twctoolbarle7.dll". The "twc" is apparentlly "Time Warner Cable". After a number of long on...

Downloaded documents
Yesterday I opened a document from mail by just 'clicking' it open (as in, I didn't 'save as'). I worked on it all day and kept saving it, presuming it was in my downloads folder. Today I went to look for it and it wasn't there, and i've checked and when it says when you open without saving 'as' the document doesn't save. I'm just wondering if there's anywhere, as i saved it and it didn't prompt me to choose a location, that it could be? This would save me hours and hours of work, so i'd be really grateful if anyone could ...

Receivables transactions not aging individual transactions
Looking at smartlist, the Receivables transactions have a search/favourite added, including the aging periods. When you look at the search, it doesn't age the individual transactions, but instead ages the entire customers balance. I would expect it to show the aged balance per transation. Assessment: With how Smartlist is currently designed, the default smartlist object pulls from the Summary table for those aging period amounts. This is the reason why it does not show the aging for individual transactions. I know that the ability to see the aging of the individual accounts would b...

"FULL NAME" Showing reversed in Outlook 2007
Just upgraded to OL 2007 From 2003 and new contacts entered now are showing up in reverse name order even though the name is correctly entered in details section. Comes up correct in "File As" but backwords in FULL Name. Old contacts are fine. Help please? TIA! So what settings did you specify for your Full Name field? -- Russ Valentine "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3689B9EC-C94A-45AE-9E07-BBB3807B77FF@microsoft.com... > Just upgraded to OL 2007 From 2003 and new contacts entered now are > showing up in reverse name order even t...

Importing from Netscape 7.1 mail into outlook 2007
I have seen several messages about importing messages from netscape to Outlook by usng 4.x to import into outlook express then into outlook. All these messages seems to be rather old and the versions of 4.x that I have tried to install on XP all return an error message. Does anyone have anything more current in regards to how this can be accomplished? Brent If you have access to an IMAP server (GMail, AIM, Fastmail, etc.) you can move your messages to the server and then bring them into Outlook. I don't believe there's a way to go directly from Netscape to Outlook. -- John...

TRANSACTION and SELECT *
Hi all I have a question about SQL Transactions: For example, I have a table with 3 rows (ID 1, 2 and 3). Now I insert a new row within BEGIN TRANSACTION, and I do not commit yet. In another SQL Session, I try to select data. When I do SELECT * FROM Table, it is blocked. When I do SELECT * FROM Table WHERE ID = 2 I get a result. How can I make SELECT * FROM Table possible even when there is a open Transaction ? Of corse I only expect to get the ID's 1, 2 and 3 back and not the new row. I have looked about IsolationLevel, but this does not help. Thanks for any comments ...

I paid for Microsoft Money but my downlaod failed
This is a long sordid story, but I paid for MS Money 2005 Deluxe and the download failed (I was using Firefox, big mistake there). So now I have no way of re-downloading. But the funny thing is my credit card was charged. And guess what? The support for billing says I need to contact Money support, and Money support says I need an activation dose or I have to spend $35 per incident or $249 per year. In microsoft.public.money, John Brandon <John Brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >This is a long sordid story, but I paid for MS Money 2005 Deluxe and the >download faile...

Can I add NAS disk in DPM 2007 or 2010 RC?
Hi ALL, Can I add NAS disk(s) in DPM 2007 or 2010 RC? I'd buffalo NAS and want to use it as a storage pool for DPM 2007 or 2010 RC. If DPM 2007 or 2010 RC cannot directly support NAS, do any one out there know how to dump the backup images stored in the DPM storage Pool Disks to a network share provided by NAS in script so that I can schedule the task daily. TIA M On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 01:37:01 -0700, M C <MC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi ALL, > >Can I add NAS disk(s) in DPM 2007 or 2010 RC? I'd buffalo NAS and want to >use it as a sto...

Print ppt 2007 handouts; remove page numbers from footer
Client is setting up handouts with three slides on the page. The default setting is to have a page number appear in the footer, as well as the date in the header. When in print preview, selecting Options, we found that using a "Fixed" date and deleting the date removed the date from the header; however, unchecking the page number box will NOT remove the page number from the footer. Checking footer and leaving it empty also was unsuccessful at removing the page number from the lower right corner of the page. Any suggestions? If you go to the handout master and dr...

registry restore and Outlook 2007
If there are changes made to Outlook 2007, any kind of change, whether it's the addition or deletion of an e-mail account, the deselection of an add-in or simply the placement of a toolbar, does Registry Restore return Outlook 2007 to the state it was when the 'snapshot' was taken? ... or are these changes stored in files that Registry Restore doesn't touch? Thanks Dave Horne Is Registry Restore a 3rd party program? Or do you mean windows system restore? System restore will replace the registry with the older one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Co...