Transaction download problems

When I download from my bank there are several payees
that always match to another payee but it is not the
right one.  For example JewelOsco grocery store always
downloads as National Life.  Both of these are active
accounts.

I also have a problem where a payee has completely
disappeared and all of the data associated with it.  I am
the only user so it was not deleted by me.  I continue to
have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall
Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated.
0
anonymous (74717)
7/10/2004 6:47:35 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote:

>When I download from my bank there are several payees
>that always match to another payee but it is not the
>right one.  For example JewelOsco grocery store always
>downloads as National Life.  Both of these are active
>accounts.

In Money 2003 and 2004 the
Accounts&Bills->Categories&Payees->Payees->PreferredPayeeNames
shows how downloaded names are translated into Payees.

You can select Move at the bottom to consolidate payees. You can use
Rename to just change a name.

>I also have a problem where a payee has completely
>disappeared and all of the data associated with it.  I am
>the only user so it was not deleted by me.  I continue to
>have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall
>Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated.

Perhaps it shows up in the Preferred Payee Names list?

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Problem removing 0
Helper Sheet AQ2:AQ901 contain phone numbers some have been entered 0 when there is no number provided. I am tryin to write a formula that will state if AQ2 = 0 then field is blank. in cell V2 I have tried to write all the following formulas and al result with the 0 still remaining =IF(ISNUMBER('Helper Sheet'!AQ2)="0","",IF('Helpe Sheet'!AQ2="","",'Helper Sheet'!AQ2)) =IF(ISTEXT('Helper Sheet'!AQ2)="0","",IF('Helpe Sheet'!AQ2="","",'Helper Sheet'!AQ2)) =IF('...

Transaction to read when no actual transaction
I have an account called 'Honda accord'. It is an asset account that has a loan associated with it. The loan account is 'Honda loan.' I imported a transaction into Honda accord and says i have 1 transaction to read. I have view all dates/transactions selected and nothing comes up. The box to the left says i still have a transaction to read and I cant find the darn thing. Any Ideas???? -- Stephen and Erica Chenelle In microsoft.public.money, Stephen & Erica Chenelle wrote: >I have an account called 'Honda accord'. It is an asset account that has a >...

Task delegation problem -- please help!
Apologies for re-posting this one, but it is really driving me nuts. Please help! After reformatting my hard disk and reinstalling Windows, almost everything on my computer works again. The one thing that doesn't is a bizarre change to the way Outlook 2000 handles task delegation. In the past, I could assign a task to a colleague, and it would appear on both my colleague's and my own task lists. When my colleague completed the task, I would get an 'update' message, and the task on my list would be marked as completed. I can still delegate tasks, but I no longer get the autom...

Stock Quotes download to Money 2004
Unable to download MSN money quotes to Money 2004 portfolio. Call runs, may or may not complete,update status changes, but stock prices don't change. Same result with 2002, two different ISP's, with Norton Internet Security Disabled or not, Firewall disabled or not. On XP-home. No synchronization Base Articles re 2004 vs MSN Money. Started 3/4 months ago with 2002, continued with 2004, gradually getting worse until now almost never updates. Call summary always says error, money could not connect to online quotes server. RE- base articles 312818, 276018 sound good but have n...

Hyperlink problem #4
can you create a hyperlink on one page to link to text on another pag that changes it cell location as i import new stocki need the link t reference a block of text rather than a cell locatio -- klatla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- klatlap's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1290 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27797 Can you pick out a unique value in a cell to link to? If yes, I put that unique value in A1 of sheet1 and looked for that string in column A of 'Sheet 2...

Paid Transaction Removal not removing some transactions
When running Paid Transaction Removal two transactions for an account were not removed to history while seemingly identical transactions in another account were. As I understand the rules of paid transaction removal, a transaction will be removed if it meets the following criteria. 1. If it's an invoice it must be fully paid. 2. If it's a payment, the document amount must be fully applied to one or more invoices. 3. The removal date must be after the document date. The documents are debit notes, are fully paid off (CURTRXAM = .00000) and the document dates precede the cut-off d...

Downloading a lot of data from web
Hi, I have to download a lot of data from the web. Data is in a timespan of 10 years (1.1.1997. until today which is about 365x11 sheets in excel), URLs are distinguished by date http://something/DATE/somethingelse/ I have it in two places. In one format of the date in URL is yyyy/mm/dd in another it is mm.dd.yyyy. Can someone tell me the code that: -cycles through the DATEs (I know how to enter date by separating it in three variables Year, Month and Day but making few for...next loops with a lot of exceptions doesn't seem to be the best way when dates are in 39xyz format) and tran...

Time problem in sent items
Windows XP, Outlook XP, in my sent all ( work with IMAP Folders ) my time appears to be +10 hours than my actual local time, my local settings on my computer are correct Can anyone help me ? Thanks CJ .. Outlook will follow Windows lead, so if the time is incorrect in Windows, don't bother opening outlook. Check your time zone and BIOS time. ~jason "CJ Foster" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:041901c3cf41$bade98c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Windows XP, Outlook XP, in my sent all ( work with IMAP > Folders ) my time appears to be +10 hour...

PM Transaction Work vs Open
What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN? Thanks, Steven work = saved open - posted "Steven" wrote: > What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN? > > Thanks, > Steven As an add on, the work also includes recurring transactions. "Doug" wrote: > work = saved > open - posted > > "Steven" wrote: > > > What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN? > > > > Thanks, > > Steven Thanks, Guys! Steven "klewis&quo...

How are transactions automatically assigned to categories?
When I download my credit card statements into Money, I notice that some of them are automatically assigned to categories. How does Money do this? Is the information included in the info I download from my bank, or are there rules within money? More importantly, how can I add my own rules to auto- categorize things? Thanks! -Aaron ...

Strange problem in toolbar
Hi I have created an IE Toolbar using ATL,COM and WTL.But a strange thing I am getting here.After opening an IE with the toolbar visible if I lock the system for some time then after unlocking it I am getting the buttons at not desired state.means suppose,I am having a homepage button,a search box,a search button,a settings button and an option button in the toolbar serially from left,then after unlocking the system I am not getting the search button and settings button and also the option button is coming from its middle.why it is behaving so? Does anybody have any idea? On Jul 12, 2:36 am...

V10 - Transaction by debtor enquiry report
Hi, Anyone any ideas why when printing the transaction by debtor enquiry report, the last digit of the amount is dropped off? This is when printed as A4 - payables is okay going to same printer. Okay when displayed to screen - only lost when actually printed. Thanks Jean -- JB Is the last digit perhaps trying to print outside the 'printable' area of the printer? If you do not use A4 paper does it work? Do you have the A4 module installed? "JB" wrote: > Hi, > > Anyone any ideas why when printing the transaction by debtor enquiry report, ...

How to Block Unapproved Toolbar Download
My internet provider Earthlink, which partners with Comcast and Time Warner, is automatically installing in my computer a "twc" toolbar whenever I do a search with no returns. I put search terms in google but sometimes get the Earthlink Search Assistant coming up instead of google. I do not want this feature, which feels invasive and was never requested. So, I put in "Earthlink Toolbar" in the FIND feature in the registry and came up with "twctoolbarle7.dll". The "twc" is apparentlly "Time Warner Cable". After a number of long on...

Downloaded documents
Yesterday I opened a document from mail by just 'clicking' it open (as in, I didn't 'save as'). I worked on it all day and kept saving it, presuming it was in my downloads folder. Today I went to look for it and it wasn't there, and i've checked and when it says when you open without saving 'as' the document doesn't save. I'm just wondering if there's anywhere, as i saved it and it didn't prompt me to choose a location, that it could be? This would save me hours and hours of work, so i'd be really grateful if anyone could ...

New ISP problem...
I just changed from a free school dialup service to AOL. Now I suddenly can't send outgoing emails through Outlook. It isn't an AOL email account, either. It's a school one. any ideas, thoughts, suggestions? Thanks. ...

problems with SQL.REQUEST
I am trying to use =SQL.REQUEST in an Excel spreadsheet http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052092671033.aspx http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57E79367-13A0-4895-9942-5B177846AB8A&displaylang=EN I have installed the xlodbc.xla add-in under Excel 2002 and 2003 and I still get #NAME? in the cell with the SQL.REQUEST This document talks about the xlodbc.xla not available for 2003 but does not say if an add-in is needed or not to get SQL.REQUEST http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288118/EN-US/ I was able to get the 2002 add-in to install and show up under E...

installed earthinktotalaccess 2004 problems with outlook
Just installed the above. Have had earthlink with no problems. The settings are correct, did the auto set e- mail and checked. I also use the outlook express which sends and recieves fine. but my regular outlook, when I hit "send/recieve" it days "operation failed". When I"m in an e-mail and send it, it sends and is fine. I have the e-mail to auto check every 3 minutes and I'll get e- mail then, it is just when I manually hit send and recieve it "operation fails" me. I Have windows XP professional on a Dell 8400 computor. Outlook 2002. Ear...

Receivables transactions not aging individual transactions
Looking at smartlist, the Receivables transactions have a search/favourite added, including the aging periods. When you look at the search, it doesn't age the individual transactions, but instead ages the entire customers balance. I would expect it to show the aged balance per transation. Assessment: With how Smartlist is currently designed, the default smartlist object pulls from the Summary table for those aging period amounts. This is the reason why it does not show the aging for individual transactions. I know that the ability to see the aging of the individual accounts would b...

Urgent excel problem....
I have a workbook with multiple sheets. In sheet1 there is the output of a lab machine. It only consists of a column A that is filled with many rows. Something like this: >>>>>>> Hysteresis 1,1 : 3.00% Hysteresis 1,2 : 3.00% Meten display 1,1 : Eff. waarde (V) Meten display 1,2 : Eff. waarde (V) Weergeven meting display 1,1 : Ch1 Weergeven meting display 1,2 : Ch2 Impedantie display 1,1 : 600.0000 Impedantie display 1,2 : 600....

Problems with an order showing up in open order report
Great Plains 6.0, PSQL2000i We have an order (from July, long transferred to invoice and posted) that is showing up on our open order report. We just ran checklinks, and when I try to go into the order, it says it is posted. When I do an inquiry on sales documents, it show as unposted. How can I fix this. I also tried to all the sales utilities, but nothing seems to work. Is there something I can do in access to remove this? Thanks for all and any help. Julie Carpenter ...

TRANSACTION and SELECT *
Hi all I have a question about SQL Transactions: For example, I have a table with 3 rows (ID 1, 2 and 3). Now I insert a new row within BEGIN TRANSACTION, and I do not commit yet. In another SQL Session, I try to select data. When I do SELECT * FROM Table, it is blocked. When I do SELECT * FROM Table WHERE ID = 2 I get a result. How can I make SELECT * FROM Table possible even when there is a open Transaction ? Of corse I only expect to get the ID's 1, 2 and 3 back and not the new row. I have looked about IsolationLevel, but this does not help. Thanks for any comments ...

Sorting - Keeping multiple locations together
Have a spreadsheet with items. A = Multiple Locations B = item id (in each location) C = Description D = Qty on Hand (some have zero) E thru J = has misc data I am trying to sort by D - Highest qty on hand and bring all locations with it - no matter what qty is showing. example A B C D 100002 PC12345 tool for PC 2500pc 100003 PC12345 tool for PC 0pc 100004 PC12345 tool for PC 400pc 100005 PC12345 tool for PC 10pc url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1027-1.aspx date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:58:00 +0800 author: CARM Re: Sorting - Keeping multiple ...

Rounding on Investment transactions
I've seen this problem for quite a while in Monday (at least 01, 02, 03, and 04). But when I'm entering my transactions, often times the final amount (shares*cost+comm) don't equal out, it's always the matter of 1 penny, but I'm a bit anal that way. For instance. 0.78800 shares at 27.8900 per share. Fully worked out it comes to 21.97732. So when Money does the transaction it rounds it to 21.98 (makes perfect sense). My brokerage relays the cost as 21.97. What options do I have to make these transactions actually work out? Since I can't do a negative commis...

Recalculation Problem
Hi Hi I posted this issue in the "New Users" group but have not found a solution. > In F22 I have a date > > In G22 I have the following formula > > =F22+1096 (which is date formatted) > > This gives a result of a date which is 3 years on from the > date in F22 > > In H22 I the following formula > > =IF(NOW()>G22,"OUT OF DATE","") > > This works fine providing that I press F9 for > recalculation. > > The "TOOLS", "OPTIONS", "CALCULATION" is set to Automatic > yet I still ha...

Debugging SQL Server 2005 Transact SQL
I have an urgent requirement to debug Transact-SQL in SQL Server 2005 and I have a couple of questions. 1. Are there any *free* programs that will allow me to debug (step through line-by-line, look at cursor results, variables, etc). 2. If the answer is 'no' and Visual Studio is the least expensive alternative, which versions are compatible and have debugging capability? Thank you very much in advance. allanc (allan.for.g.groups@gmail.com) writes: > I have an urgent requirement to debug Transact-SQL in SQL Server 2005 > and I have a couple of questions. > 1. Are th...