Tracking Investments By Account

How do I track an investment by Account only? I hold the
same investment in several accounts. I want to see the
performance of that investment in that account only and
not the accumulated performance accross all accounts!
0
anonymous (74718)
2/2/2004 9:58:52 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote:

>How do I track an investment by Account only? I hold the
>same investment in several accounts. I want to see the
>performance of that investment in that account only and
>not the accumulated performance accross all accounts!

Look at Investing->Portfolio and group by Account Name. Select the
view you prefer, and customize to your preferences.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
2/2/2004 10:03:53 PM

Thanks for your response. I have still had no luck. When
I call up Customize, I do not see where I am offered
preferences. I have version 2003 of Money. I cannot seem
to find anything in Help on subject other than the
reference that Money tracts total position for an
investment accross multiple accounts.
>.

0
anonymous (74718)
2/3/2004 12:29:19 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote:

You are in Canada? That make a difference.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
2/3/2004 2:00:13 PM
I live in Ontario. Are you saying Money does not offer
the feature in the Canadian version?

0
anonymous (74718)
2/4/2004 3:24:49 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote:

>I live in Ontario. Are you saying Money does not offer
>the feature in the Canadian version?

That is my understanding. I don't know first hand what the whole
effect is. The difference is due to the interpretations of the CRA
rules vs the IRS rules of the US.

It's not a matter of changing your regional settings back and forth
either. Your file will only work in the Canadian mode, if my
understanding is correct.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
2/4/2004 3:33:31 AM
Thanks Cal for all your help
Bill

0
anonymous (74718)

Can't find Account forcasting in Money 2005 Standard
One of the main features that caused me to switch to Money several years ago was the ability to forcast accounts. I have always purchased Money Standard and it has always been there. How do I get to that option in Money 2005 Standard? I have looked but the interface has drastically changed and help doesn't work (gives me a page not found). Forecast Cash Flow? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=164. "Realmryder" <Realmryder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57D13A5D-58D1-4C54-9763-EBBEEDE598E7@microsoft.com... > One of the main features that caus...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking
I have been using this add-in just fine for about a year, gathering data from about 20 users onto an Excel Database by having them all use the template. But I recently made some changes and then began having the following problem: After a worksheet has been created using the template, and saved as a new record in the database, and then we want to go back in to change the record and update it in the database, the option does not appear to update the database; the only options continue to be to create a new record or to proceed without saving to the database. It is as though the sys...

How do I get other email form my other accounts to show up
I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up on my outlook and I have an email with my university, I would like to show up on my outlook. Is this possible and how if it is? How to Configure Outlook with Hotmail http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287424 How do I add a POP3 email account in MS Outlook 2003? http://support.ephost.com/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=3 "MIKE25" <MIKE25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC42F32B-FCB4-42C3-AA1D-E29D3E314DCA@microsoft.com... >I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up ...

Message Tracking #6
What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? But how do you actually do this Kind regards Guillaume Coign� "Guillaume Coign�" <guillaume.coigne@trust-it.be> wrote: >What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts >mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? >But how do you actually do this Assuming you're asking about messages leaving your organization, the SMTP protocol logs are the place to ...

How do I track half days in the attendance tracking template?
I've just created an attendance tracking template in Excel, however realized that there isn't an option to track half or quarter days taken off. Does anyone have any suggestions? A lot depends on how you've laid out the data. Instead of tracking whole days, can you track hours? 8 for a full day, 4 for a half day, etc. ...

Track Changes compatibility between versions of Excel
I'm planning to undertake a project which involves Excel sheets created in Excel 2003 and tracking the changes made to those sheets via Excel 97. Does anybody know of any problems with the compatibility of this function? This would help me out a lot. Thanks. ...

Tracking GST/VAT in MSMoney Standard
I'm new to Money & processing small business accounts. Had no problems tracking & reporting VAT in Quicken & havegot Money to calculate VAT with each relevant entry. Somehow just not finding a report that shows VAT totals, taxable income etc. Please HELP!!!!! ...

associating AD user accounts with Mailbox in 2003
Hello, This may be a very specific question, but someone may have had this issue before. I am using aelita to migrate from 5.5. For one particular user account aelita could not associate the user account with the mailbox, so it automatically made a new AD account specifically for the mailbox. This points back to the users original and correct AD user account. I need to change the association of this so i can add mailbox features under the original AD user account. And then i can import the old mailbox into the correct spot, and therefore OWA may then also work. How can i remove the associ...

Account Statement #2
Hi, I have modified the customer statement in RMS. Can you give me the code that I need in order to keep the details contained in the footer section of the statement glued to the bottom of the page. At the moment if the statement runs over the first page the footer details appear just below the details section instead of at the bottom of the next page. I hVE includeD the code for the document below. Any suggestions would be of great help. <?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-16"?> <XML> <PROPERTIES> <DESCRIPTION> Kelly Account Statement &l...

How to track meetings for a task?
How would you suggest to charge meeting time to a my Timesheet task? TIA! Depends on if it's a planned meeting or informal. I typically just create a bucket task through the entire schedule for "Meetings" or book it to PM time. You may also opt to create a distinct line item bucket task for status meetings as opposed to other ad hoc meetings. If it's a big phase gate meeting, I may list that specifically as a line item, but for anything less than that, it becomes too granular for effective management. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems...

REPOST: OL03 multiple Hotmail accounts
Hi. I have my normal hotmail account and one i use for newsgroups, etc. I have both accounts set up within Outlook 2003 as well as a single POP account. Outlook seems to get confused with the hotmail accounts. Sometimes one account's folders appear beneath both accounts in the 'Mail Folders' panel. I have to restart Outlook to fix this. And sometimes Outlook reports 'incorrect password' for one account, even though the password is definitely correct. I never had problems like this with a single hotmail account. Are these known issues? Does Outlook support mul...

Charting Investment Management Performance Versus Peers
Does anyone know how to create a combo floating/stacked bar chart in Excel, like this: http://www.pertrac2000.com/images/peerchart.gif Thank you. Thank you so much, Max. "Max" <demechanik@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eGLwOljaDHA.1488@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Try MVP Jon Peltier's "Stacked Column Charts that Cross the X Axis" at: > http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/StackedColumnsAboveAndBelow > .html Thank you so much, Max. //tim you're welcome, Tim! ...

Outlook 2000: Any way to track Calendar access
I've opened up my Calendar for anyone to read in Outlook 2000. Is there any way to track who accesses it? ...

Unit Accounts #2
We are having trouble with Unit Accounts. They aren't consistently being allocated at the percentage we have in the system. Has anyone encountered this before? We are using version 6.0. Make sure that you have the Decmial Places for the distribution account set appropriately. You can got to 2 decimal places. "mattermaster" wrote: > We are having trouble with Unit Accounts. They aren't consistently being > allocated at the percentage we have in the system. Has anyone encountered > this before? We are using version 6.0. ...

Query for AD to get E-mails With User Accounts & Creating New user Accounts !!
Hello everybody , i'm a newbie in Exchange Server who has it as heritage from a previous Admin. so what i need is (Maybe Simple): 1- a query (to get the output to a *.txt file) for AD to get all e-mails accounts associated with each user account .. so i can know in which OU it lives & how many E-mails it has. i've this but i don't know what parameter or where should i add to get the above details .. i just get e-mails: dsquery user "OU=Clients, DC=mydomain,DC=Com" | dsget user -email > C:\emails3.txt 2- Another query (or maybe command like dsadd) but i need to...

track Shipment
Is it possible to set up the Track Shipment so when you click on TRACK it is automatically bring up a browser with the tracking information? For UPS what will be the URL to set up? ...

email account not found
I've added my email accounts to Outlook 2003 and they both show up when I go to the "Add or Change" screen. But when I try to move them up or down I get a message, "The specified account was not found. It may have been deleted". Both email accounts are visiable when I try to ad or change them, but when I go to send an email, I get no options when I click on the "Accounts" button to change the accounts. Nor is there a SEND button. Other discussions suggests that this means that Outlook does not recognize an active email account. HELP! Try creating ...

Adding e-mail accounts #2
How do I add http://mortgagemailpro.com to my Outllook 2003 email list? That is a web site, not an email address. Tell us what you are trying to accomplish and someone can probably point you in the right direction. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jnight007 asked: | How do I add http://mortgagemailpro.com to my Outllook 2003 email | list? The email account is info@investmagic.com it is in the web account of ...

Why the default account is not always used on reply
Hello, Why the default account is not automaticaly selectionned when I reply a mail ? Regards. Because replies always use the receiving account to send. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Parabizar asked: | Hello, | | Why the default account is not automaticaly selectionned when I reply | a mail ? | | Regards. And is not possible to change that ? "Milly Staples - MVP Outlook" <millys@donteventh...

Problem in message tracking center
when i use message tracking center to search some e-mail in our exchange 2003 server,i find that some e-mail cann't to be in the search result.For example,I sent 3 email to my stuff,and he received all. Then i tracked them in the message tracking center ,only the first email could be tracked. Thanks for ang reply! ...

outlook email account settings
In Internet E-mail Settings under Advanced tab Delivery I select Leave a copy of messages on the server, and Remove form server when deleted from "Deleted items." Within a few hours, when I check the settings, both check marks have vanished! This happens repeatedly. Any ideas appreciated. "echaney" <echaney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDCFB0C9-C7DA-4FFC-A4CE-0B11065570A9@microsoft.com... > In Internet E-mail Settings under Advanced tab Delivery I select Leave a > copy > of messages on the server, and Remove form serv...

Tracking of Birthdays in CONTACTS
In my contacts, I also key in their birthdays. How to make Microsoft Outlook tracks and alert me of Contacts' birthdays? outlook should create the appointments when you save the contact. if it doesn't try http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/prods/prod05.html -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &am...

Hotmail & MSN E-mail Accounts
I have e-mail accounts at both MSN.com and Hotmail.com that I can no longer access using Outlook 2002 sp3 on a XPsp2 operating system. This problem started many months ago and I'm finally feed up and looking for some answers. I continue to get requests to verify my usernames and passwords. Inputting these items again does not help to get even one download. Using an old MS Explorer 7.02 browser and the same usernames and passwords, I am able to retrieve the e-mail. There are problems with this browser that prevent me from retrieving certain links within the e-mails. In times past, Outlo...

can I track IRA contributions?
I have several mutual fund accounts set up as retirement accounts, and periodically buy shares in them as a monthly IRA contribution from my checking account. Is there any way I can get a report at the end of the year of all my IRA contributions for the previous year? You would think that by running Reports->Taxes->Tax Related Transactions that they would show up, but no such luck. The category of each transaction in my checking account is Buy Investment/CD which generates an activity of "Buy" in the investment transactions of the mutual fund account. I'm still on ...

forward to external email account
I have read the instructions on how to enable email forwarding for the Exchange Server but how do I setup a forward for an individual account? I want all incoming mail to my Exchange account from our internal network to be forwarded to an AOL account. How do I do this? Thanks, Greg Greg <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have read the instructions on how to enable email forwarding for the > Exchange Server but how do I setup a forward for an individual > account? I want all incoming mail to my Exchange account from our > internal network to be forwarded to a...