Total Gym Blast Vol. 1&2 Series DVD Set

Price:$65.00
Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000PQKKQS
Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PQKKQS

Rev 'em up fast and furious. Each of these tough, challenging, progressive workouts is an intense 15-minute muscle isolation superset targeting Abs, Back/Chest, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps, Buns & Legs. Focus on a different key muscle group each day or through the course of each day. Within a week, you'll get a fun and memorable full body workout. Before you know it, you'll see and feel results.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Total Gym 1700 Club:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B0001IVN48
 Progression Series DVD Set:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000BB0LKC
 Pilates Workout One & Two DVD Set:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PQG4NQ
 Progression Three: Total Gym Amplified Resistance:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000BB4BY4
 Progression One : Total Gym Fundamentals:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000BB4BXU
0
Ambrose (1)
5/22/2009 4:32:09 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

An XML question

Social Security & Medicare payment deductions
Using Money '04. I need advice on keeping up with Social Security pension received where the Medicare insurance is deducted from total payment. When I download the deposit from the bank it just lists the total amount deposited, which is the amount due less the deduction for Medicare insurance. I would like to keep up with the total S.S. amount received and then record the amount paid for the insurance. How should this be handled? Thanks, John Edit the downloaded transactions into a split. In the splits, change the amount for the income category to the total. Add a second l...

graphics in Publisher #2
When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Does the document print in toto? Have you gone to the manufacturer's web site of your printer model and looked around for an updated driver? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cmeeker" <cmeeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1EF4D42-295C-4BCF-A7D9-97362174FECF@microsoft.com... > When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Yes, the document does print. No, I haven't gone to the printer...

EXCEL: Separating data from 1 cell into multiple cells
I have thousands of cells in a report with information that I need to separate into different cells. Ex. one cell: Arch | South | All Points | Extreme I need an automated way to get each of the 4 names separated by "|" into its own cell. Any suggestions? Thanks, Heather (heatherjoslyn@yahoo.com) Hi, Highlight the column, Text to columns, Delimited, next, check only the Other box and copy your | in the box beside it, next, finish "HeatherJ" wrote: > I have thousands of cells in a report with information that I need to > separate in...

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

Setting ID# to 1 & Total on bottom of query result
Hi, I have 2 separate questions. First how do I set the ID# to 1 for the first record. I copied my whole database including queries and forms which were 2009 records and changed the titles to 2010. I did a "compact and repair" to the 2010 database. But when I start to enter records for 2010 the ID# is 2550. How can I reset the ID# back to start at 1? On many of my queries I have the results be for example 28 Caucation, 43 African American, 65 Hispanic, 4 Asian, 2 Native American. I need these numbers separate like they are but I would like a total line at the bottom...

attachments removed #2
I receive the following message when receiving emails with attachments: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your email: (file name)" Can this barrier be overcome? Open Outlook Express and select Tools | Options | Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Lisa Fry" <lisafry@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:716101c483f0$94d281f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I receive the following message when receiving emails > with attachments: > "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in > yo...

Alternatives to VBA in Excel #2
Hi, excuse my cross-posting, but I do not know which NG is the appropriate for my problem. I wrote an Excel-Macro in VBA which reads a text file, interprets this file and then does in Excel what has o be done: format cells, put values to it, storing files, inserting worksheets etc. This works well, as designed, but is not very fast. So I look for a way to increase speed. I have Visual C++ 6 in Visual Studio. Can I rewrite my macro in Visual C++ so that it gets faster? If yes, where do I find "easy to understand" descriptions how to do this? What do I need additionally? TIA Thomas Kre...

Money 2004 standard & VAT
Does Money 2004 Standard automatically calculates & enter VAT (Value added /sales Tax)? Best Regards John ...

Excel
At the end of everyday I import up 20 files into an excel worksheet These are filesaves from a dos database and have no suffix. (Example are OP1, OP2, etc) Following the import I have a corresponding number of open workbooks the contents of which I manually cut and paste into another workboo (onto a single page) in which I extract the required information. Can anybody help me automate this process. To my limited way of thinking, the process would need to consider th following: Import files Select Drive/select files convert to Excel Combine all on open worksheet Thanks in advance for any ad...

pivot table help #2
I am extremely new to pivot tables and trying to just get ave, max, and min of a couple of columns ... I keep getting #DIV/0! errors and don't know what the problem is. any ideas anyone??? -- evg1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ evg1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35043 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=547887 Do you have errors in any of those fields in the raw data? Do you have any numbers in the field that you're averaging? evg1 wrote: > > I am ...

Add Sheet Cells into 1 sheet
People i have a excel spread sheet with many sheets inside it one for each day dating back 3 months sheets are named like 1st july05 till 1st oct05 1 for each day and blank sheets for weekends i want to add the totals of field b25 on all sheets onto a new sheet named totals can this be done? Mr. Banner, =SUM('First Sheet:Last Sheet'!B25) -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Mrbanner" <mrbanner@swiftdsl.com.au> wrote in message news:1129255291.945224.222600@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > People i have a excel spread sheet with many sheets inside it one for ...

Merging data from 2 workbooks
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel How can I merge data into 1? <br><br>Some of the data Names are the same but I need to combine amounts in the other cells Sorry, I do not understand: your question does not have enough detail. See the excel help topic "Use names in formulas" for more. You CAN use "Sheet-scoped data names" if you define them that way, but "don't" because it can make your formulas very confusing. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DefinedNames.aspx Hope this helps On ...

POP message #2
The cable company I use does not support Outlook. I keep getting POP. messages to put in my name and password every minute or so. Cable company says I have to use Outlook Express. How do I turn off Outlook and make Express dominant. Keep getting errors when I attempt to switch over and mail keeps going to Outlook What version of Outlook do you have? What is the exact text of the error message you're getting? Outlook will work fine for receiving mail from your cable company - it's just that the company doesn't want to go to the trouble of telling you how to configure it p...

IF help #2
i have to calulate a Excel Spread sheet on a weekly basis so i know how to pay staff for product sales the file is output from a weird old dos program into a excel document I have 2 sheet inside a Excel document lets call them Sheet 1 and sheet 2 Sheet 1 has 3 columums Date Product and $Due etc 8/06/06 TABLE 8/06/06 CHAIR 8/06/06 TABLE $due Columum is not filled and i need this to auto fill Sheet 2 has a list of products in Columum 1 and 2 has the price on it PRODUCT $DUE Table $50 I need to do a if statement that if sheet 1 PRODUCT = SHEET 2 PRODUCT THEN sh...

Unicode Basic Latin and Latin-1 coverage of Western Europe
What gaps would there be in the coverage of Western European languages that would not be included in Unicode Basic Latin and Latin-1 ? "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote in message news:vCr_i.2768$gd3.2472@newsfe18.lga... > What gaps would there be in the coverage of Western European languages > that would not be included in Unicode Basic Latin and Latin-1 ? The Greek alphabet. Euro currency. "Norman Diamond" <ndiamond@community.nospam> wrote in message news:e0KsXwmJIHA.4712@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > "Peter Olcott"...

working with multiple worksheets #2
I would like to collect data from one specific cell (cell E3) in 90 worksheets and have this data placed in one column from 1-90 on one single worksheet. Is there a way to do this without doing it one by one? Hi! Are you using the default sheet names? (probably not, huh?) If there is some common sequence in the sheet names then a formula could probably be crafted to do this. Biff "Shaun" <Shaun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8CEFE1A-1B25-41F9-B72F-103CB6AF476D@microsoft.com... >I would like to collect data from one specific cell (cell E3) in 90 &g...

Mail Setting
Is there a (reg) setting to prevent delivery receipts in exc 5.5 ty Mike Mike, Start exchange admin ---> connections --> internet mail service --->internet mail -->advanced options.. here you should be able to disable auto replies to the internet (ie delivery receipts) Ali "Mike" <spam_x@yanonymous.com> wrote in message news:#cV49PNQEHA.3348@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a (reg) setting to prevent delivery receipts in exc 5.5 > > ty > > Mike > > ...

total cost on report
I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field (total) please help thanks, jettro Jettron wrote: >I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at >the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field >(total) The usual way is to use a text box with an expression like: =Sum([cost field]) -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] I'm in design view of the report, where do I insert this expression? I clicked on page footer to insert thi...

StartDoc() returns -1
Below is a section of code that I am using, it always works the first time but on the second call StartDoc always returns -1. I can't even find out the particular error. What is going wrong? //////////////////////////////////////////////// dcp.Attach(theApp.printerDC()); DOCINFO doc; // Doc info. // memset(&doc, 0, sizeof(doc)); doc.cbSize = sizeof (doc); doc.lpszDocName = "Doc"; doc.fwType=0; doc.lpszDatatype=0; doc.lpszOutput=0; int q=dcp.StartDoc(&doc); if (q<0) { return; } "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

multiple data label formats #2
Thanks for your help Andy, I'll look into it -- ob3ron0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ob3ron02's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1545 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27275 ...

CRM & Great Plains Hardware
ok, i posted this message yesterday, but it didn't show up. So here it is again We recently purchased both CRM and Great Plains (approx 50 users). We have to new Compaq servers to use for these products What is everyone's opinion on the best configuration 1. GP and SQL on one box, and CRM and SQL on another 2. SQL on one box and GP/CRM on the other 3. GP and SQL on one box and CRM on the other Thank - Jeff I take it you plan on integrating the 2? If so, there are specific requirements as to how you need to set it up using 2 servers depending on what NOS you're running on t...

Finding Cells that Total a Value
Hello Friends, I need some assistance in solving a problem. I have a spreadsheet with over five hundred lines of transactions. The sum of these transactions are creating a balance on the account. Is there any formula/macro that will help me find the transactions creating the balance? The sum of the account should be zero. To clarify, if we owe client money, there would be a transaction setting up that postive balance then a payment on the account taking it back to zero. There could be multiple transactions and then one net payment. Or we could be due to receive. So at the end of the day, th...

set up a table plan for a party of 200 people with 25 tables??
I need to set up a table plan for 200 people which will include 25 tables. Can you suggest how to do this through publisher I'd use Visio but.................Use drawing items. Circles for tables, rectangles for chairs, various size dots for the people ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9879F73-D332-46FA-98C3-483AD85CC6B2@microsoft.com... >I need to set up a table plan for 200 people which will include 25 tables. >...

Outlook Client on CRM 1.2 Server Box for Demos
Hi, Did a CRM 1.2 install on Windows 2003 Server and all is working well. I have been seeing things on this newsgroup that say I should be able to install the Outlook client as well on this machine although it is an unsupported configuration. This is for demo's only. I am running it under Virtual PC. I would like to not have to have 2 Virtual PC images running just to show the Outlook integration to CRM. When I try to install the Outlook client I get a message at the start saying that the Outlook client is already installed. It is not. Suggestions anyone? Alan ...