         T H A N K  Y O U
0
ambatbath (1)
12/7/2009 5:44:47 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Tip
To go to the bottom of a bunch of contiguous data, I've alwasy hit the END key, and then the down arrow. Likewise, END right, END up and END left work the same way (you can also hold shift in conjunction with these commans to select data). This morning I stumbled across a way to do this with the mouse. Within a large selection of data, click on a cell. Then move your mouse to the bottom border of the cell (like you were going to drag and drop), then when your cursor looks like a double cross hair, double click. This performs the same function as END down arrow. Hi This works with *a...

Replacing signed drivers during development
I have just added a certificate to my driver. Will it be possible to replace this driver manually during the development process? It will be much easier if I can just replace the file and skip the entire driver installation process. I realize I could also use F8 during the boot process, but I am hoping that my familiar method will still work. > I have just added a certificate to my driver. Will it be possible to replace > this driver manually during the development process? kdfiles in windbg is a very efficient way to do this. After the initial successful install, ju...

tips for career developments
please visit the sites you get more informations, IT informations, downloads, medications, stock tips etc., ************************************************************* www.easyinternetmoney.50webs.com www.microsoftlatestedition.blogspot.com www.bestbuygiftcardannajames.blogspot.com www.twowheelerinusa.blogspot.com www.popularcarintheworld.blogspot.com www.goodjobforus.blogspot.com www.skinallergymedication.blogspot.com www.intellprocessmakeyoufast.blogspot.com www.softech35.blogspot.com www.faceclinic.blogspot.com www.moneytreegrowth.blogspot.com www.latestplasmatechnology.blogspot.com www....

Tooltip tips
If you try to use tooltip in a VC++7 MFC program like in SuperTip it will not work unless you use the sizeof AFX_OLDTOOLINFO for the tooltip structure: ti.cbSize = sizeof(AFX_OLDTOOLINFO); The definition is found somewhere in the afx.h files. ...

Allocated TIPS
Can anyone explain to me how to set this up? What pay code to set up? etc? All I can find is "mark in payroll setup to allocate tips" but it doesn't explain how to actually do the allocation, I found an explanation of how GP makes the calculations, but not how to start the process in GP. I've looked in knowledgebase as well as the online manuals-all I can find is one small paragraph-it doesn't even tell you how to set up the paycode. I would set it up like reported tips with a different code and calculate myself (which I want to do anyhow), but I can't fig...

please say the tips for socket programming
hi, i have changed my code like this: sender: ******** //Method for checking any errors to establish connection int Sender::SetAddress(void) { GetAddress(); //connect to the address specified with the socket and check if any error int returnValue=connect(mySocket,(struct sockaddr *)&serverAddress,sizeof(serverAddress)); if(returnValue== INVALID_SOCKET) { returnValue = WSAGetLastError(); cout<<endl<<"Error in Connecting"; CloseSocket(); return 1; } else cout<<endl<<"The connection is ready for communication"; return returnV...

Tip on changing Passport accounts to get around bug
I hit a bug in Money that someone may benefit from. I have a single Money file and changed my email account, which changed my Passport. I could successfully change the Passport stored in the Money file, but when I exited and restarted Money, the default email address was the original. I mucked around in the registry without success. But what worked was to start Money, exit (allowing a backup to be created), then deleting the original Money file and restarting Money. It noticed the file was missing, and offered to backup. Letting that happen and entering the correct Passport info allowed the l...

Liferay Developer and Analyst
=B7 Basic lifecycle ,serving the Ajax data from the portlet. =B7 Dojo - 2-3 years of experience in dojo1.3 =B7 Java - Core and advanced java/ j2ee.Design patterns and its use. =B7 Hibernate - Hibernate mapping ,ORM and ehcache. =B7 Webservice - 2-3 years in webservice. =B7 Liferay - Basic administration and deployment. =B7 Eclipse/RAD - Create web module and portlets. =B7 JSON - JSON api (ex: Json O...

How to build a project in Visual C++.net developed in Visual C++ 6
Hi, I am Nageshwar. I have developed a project in VC++ 6.0 and OpenGL. I have installed VC++.net in my system. When I compile and build the same code in VC++.net environment, I am getting errors. I have used fstream.h to read and write to files. But this header file is showing errors in VC++.net. I have used iostrea.h header. This is also showing erros. I think I need to use a different version of headers. Please suggest me how to recover from these errors. Which header file I have use instead of fstream.h header? etc., Thanks for all who help me.. Awaiting an early response, Nageshwar ...

Is Access 2000 still OK to develop in?
Hi I retired at the end of 2006 and am now thinking of doing some database consultancy work using MS Access. Can I successfully use Access 2000 or do I really (and I mean really) need to upgrade to Access 2007? If so what are the new features that forum members believe I can't do without?! Thanks ACCESS 2000 (be sure that you've updated it to SP3) is still used by many people. Databases that you develop using it usually can be used by people with later versions, and usually with few problems. However, there are many new features that were introduced in the later versions tha...

Page sorter tip failure
None of the page sorter tips work to change from page two to page one. Any ideas? Without know what steps you've tried, we can't answer your question. Also, which version of Publisher are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Page Sorter Failure" <Page Sorter Failure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E68ECC48-0991-4659-A0AE-C3A2032FA481@microsoft.com... > None of the page sorter tips work to change from page two to page one. > Any > ideas? View, status bar... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ ht...

2 Questions on Pivot Tables
Any assistance appriciated. (Excel 2003) 1) I have a simple Pivot table showing 6 groups with their totals and a subtotal eg: America 10 UK 15 Oz 22 etc. Grand Total 125 I want to Pivot Graph this data, no problems. I want however an extra line to show the total on the Secondary Axis. I have almost got it by placing the column in a second time as a Running Total and then as a Line on my chart, hiding all the values until the last point. However I would like if possible the Total as a horizontal line across the chart? 2) I h...

To understand developing Hooks for RMS
I would like the experts of this newsgroup to give me a general understanding of RMS regarding developing Hooks. Beside general info, maybe some simple example of an integration. I have several links and documents, but I still don't grasp the idea of Hooks. I have a project that Hooks are invoved and would like to start as soon as possible. Great idea... Dj "Jessica B. Strong" <jessica1985brianna@gmail.com> wrote in message news:39655942-F6F8-467B-8AF4-B86576ED55BA@microsoft.com... >I would like the experts of this newsgroup to give me a general ...

VBA code and tips
Hi All, I am compling a list on my site of use code and tips. There will als be the oppurtuniy to download spreadsheets with example code on to b freely used. If you would like to submit any code tips or files please contact m [at] = @ info[at]frontlineuk.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com :rolleyes -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Developer Question: Outlook link
Hi, I checked the technet forums but I couldn't find one for OneNote 2007 developers, so I though I'd ask this question here. I'm working one a OneNote add-in to do some custom integration with Outlook (both 2007 versions), and I'm using DevPal to look at the XML. During my experimentation I saved a contact to OneNote and when I looked at the page in OneNote it had a 'Link to Outlook Item' at the bottom of the contact info. I looked at the XML and this is what it showed: <one:OE creationTime="2009-12-26T22:06:14.000Z" lastModifiedTime=&q...

Tool Tips
Hello all: I've created a CToolTipCtrl object and I've used it to present a tool tip when the cursor is hovering over a dialog item in a dialog box. My initial target is a CEdit control, however, the tool tip will not show when the cursor is over the edit control. Instead, the cursor changes to a vertical cursor and the tool tip is suppressed. The tool tip does show when over other areas of the dialog box. Is there a way I can override the suppression so the tool tip will show up over the edit control? Thank you, Dan Give the edit control the same tooltip. - Tim &q...

Tips and Tricks
Does anyone have a list of tips and tricks for Excel 2003 or a link to access the tips and tricks? There are so many available. It really depends on what you are looking for. Try the following ones: Sample spreadsheets http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html Data validation to prevent duplicates http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213185 Sending mail code http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm VBA code examples http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/vba/codeexamples.htm Various tips http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/index.html "C...

Adding a Tip in Word
I have a locked template that is in tables. As a user scrolls over a drop down field I want a tip added when there mouse goes over this field such as "Select an expense from the following" . Is this possible? I inserted a comment but didn't want anything that permanent as it takes away the overall look. Tried searching on help in Word for adding a tip or instruction but couldn't find anything. Thanks for any help given. Word doesn't offer mouseover tooltips like that in form fields. In Word 2003 and earlier, you can enter "status bar" help ...

Money developers superstitious
M05 is version 14. They skipped 13. Dick, Guess they already knew how unlucky many users would be and didn't want to share the blame with the triskaidekaphobes!!! Regards, JB "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in message news:<e3aT0CTnEHA.1800@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>... > M05 is version 14. They skipped 13. I thought I had read that since it was being merged with other products into this new home suite that they needed to have them all at version 14. However I agree, that it sure looks like spin. Dick Watson wrote: > M0...

tips on workspace
Hi how does one create the folder "external dependencies" in visual C++?? In advance, thanks for all This folder is created/maintained by the IDE. You can however create one by right clicking on the project name files item on the FileView tab and selecting new Folder. Just because you create one does not mean that the IDE will handle it the same way though. HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "neonico" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30A4A1D9-986B-44C1-BFF2-8F5A6DA9...

Usage tips
We have MS Money Plus and have just begun using it. My wife and I input our information and uploaded our bank account info and credit card info. So now I'm wondering where to go from here. We only have one months worth of info in Money thus far. How do others use Money? Should we continue to bring in monthly bank and CC info to create a budget? Or, s we purchase something on a CC (for example) do we manually enter this and somehow balance it with the CC statement we import later? Looking for tips on most effective way to get the most out of Money. Suggest that you go and have a lo...

Book-Tip for Charts
Hi everybody, I have some Problem with charts (Ballon, etc). Has Anybody an good book where I can lern this (In my Opinion I m not a Beginner). Special german Books whold be interesting (as you can see by my bd english) Thank You Peter ...

tip of the day?
hi how to display tip of the day in my own application just like shown in many popular applications thanks&regards leo you must read some article about tip in msdn "Manikandan" <leomani001@hotmail.com> д����Ϣ����:%23Qyy5$dXFHA.2996@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi > > how to display tip of the day in my own application just like shown in > many popular applications > > thanks&regards > leo > Check out this CodeProject article: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/XHTMLTipOfTheDay.asp Hope it helps. Or this one: http://www.codeproject....

windows mobil develop
Hello everybody! Recently I installed visual studio 2008 on Windows Vista SP2 When I try to start my first mobil application I receive a error message say Can not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\ProjectTemplatesCache\VisualBasic\SmartDevice\1033\SmartDeviceWindowsApplication.zip\WindowsApplication.vstemplate'. Have Anyone an idea what's the problem is? Thanks a lot, Edwin Windows Vista SP2 VS2008 __________ Informaci�n de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 4975 (20100325) __________ ...

career changer cover letter
How to write a perfect career change cover letter? Thanks An easy way to help you create a cover letter is by using the "Search Microsoft Office Online for a template" after clicking on New Document in Word. You can do this by following these steps: 1. Click the Office Button 2. Click New Document 3. Type "cover letter" in the "Search Microsoft Office Online for a template" box. I hope this helps with your career change. "Beatric" wrote: > How to write a perfect career change cover letter? > > Thanks ...