THIS REALLY WORKS!

This simple program is making ordinary people rich!!!
This is the only money-making system that allows ordinary
people earn extra cash from home.

Hello ,

I hope you're doing well. What I'm about to tell
you is one of the most guarded secrets on the
internet today.

I was skeptical at first, but then I visited the
site and the proof was extraordinary.

I was blown away!

I earn $1,000 in a few days from home with my computer.
That's not a typo. Yes,I get 10 Grand just FOR A WHILE

I must say, I've been working online full-time for quite
some time (over 2 years) and when I saw the results
of this strategies,it took my business to the next level.

You can also just walk to your mailbox and collect the money
orders (okay maybe that requires lifting a finger!), cash them
and enjoy your new found wealth.

Push Button Promos is attracting people from all walks of life.
Busy people just like you are earning money without talking to
anyone.

All you have to do is Join.

Ok, Ok, Im not going to bore you like everybody
else. Here's the link:

http://www.getpbp.com/getstarted.php?id=tk0365

I'm telling you, you'll be sorry if you don't click
above.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Wishing you PROSPERITY......

Alfred Tkh
Email: alfredtaikh@sinaman.com

PS
Do YOU need money fast click below...
http://www.getpbp.com/getstarted.php?id=tk0365

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Need help looking up data-vlookup isn't working
I have 2 worksheets. Column A in sheet 1 contains values that I know are in column A of sheet 2. I need only the rest of the values in sheet 2 (in other words, the values that are NOT in sheet one). Thanks! Put this in Sheet2 cell B1 and copy down =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet1!A1,1,FALSE)),A1,"") Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "MMcGee" <MMcGee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B3F7255-3691-4CE3-AB21-B625764F6A91@microsoft.com... > > I have 2 worksheets. Column A in sheet 1 contains values that I know are > ...

Excel No Longer Working
Ok. This one has me stumped. I have adding the compatibility pack to systems in my office with no problem, until yesterday. Added the pack to an Office 2003 Pro system. Everything works great except for Excel. Now when we start excel it acts like it is trying to do an initial setup, then says it needs the disc. I put the disc in, but it will not find the CAB file. Weirder than that is every time I retry it the CAB designation changes. I have tried to do a repair and the same thing happens. I have tried a reinstall and the same thing happens. Anyone have ANY ideas???? I don't know...

Really?!
According to my Xnews reader . . . (and Excel) . . . Did you know that since December 14 last year over 43000 messages appeared in this newsgroup?! That means that we were able to place an average of 209 messages per day in microsoft.public.excel.misc! Congratulations to us all! Think a detailed summary picture, with monthly figures stretching back almost 10 years, a host of interesting stats (live) & clickable links is availed for say, excel.misc at Googles: "About microsoft.public.excel.misc " page at: http://groups.google.com.sg/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/about?h...

Really, REALLY big picklists
Hi guys, Our client wants to have a picklist with about 3700-3800 values in it, and wants to add further items to it. It wasn't until it got to our data migration guy, who was entering them in manually and wanted my help on the matter that it was brought to my attention. They want to retrieve the 3700-3800 values, select the information, and return the name of the entry. Apparently typing the name in is too hard, or would result in too many mis-entries. Basically I think the idea is retarded and a really, really bad idea, especially since I couldn't find any supported methods to a...

Make Excel opnening CSV files work properly again.
By company standard, I'm using an US edition of Windows XP pro. (sp2 all patches installed.) and Office 2003 SP1, again us edition. I work in holland so I would prefer using the dutch regional settings in my control panel. What frustates me: When I'm using US Regional settings in control panel, changing list seperator actually works and influences the way Excel opens CVS files. When i'm Dutch regional settings, changing the list seperator char does not influence the way Excel opnens CVS files, in effect we can't work with csv files at all. Please correct this as soon a...

SetWindowLong not working properly
Hi, I'm trying to add a MinimizeBox at the toolbarwindow of a PropertySheet Wizard, in the first properypage's dialog callback routine (WM_INITDIALOG), using GetWindowLong and SetWindowLog API funct. The result is, the minimizebox shows up as expected, but it's not working, clicking on it produce nothing. I'm using Visual C++(6). Any Ideas? Thanks, ____________________________________________________________________________ ___ Answered in microsoft.public.vc.language -- ============ Frank Hickman Microsoft MVP NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ t...

Really basic question about adding and dividing
Hello Yep, I'm hopeless at Excel but I'm not an accountant and only have to use it once or twice a year for student marks Anyway, I have two columns which I need to add and then divide the total by 2 to get the average 10 + 16 = 26 divided by 2 = 13 so I type in the third column = Column A + B/2 and I get.......18 Ok, I've worked out what is going on (10+ 16/2 (8) = 18) but what do I do to get the right answer (13) Thanks Dave Neve =(A1+B1)/2 -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replac...

Ubuntu really sucks
Ubuntu sucks. Instead of moving forward with every release, they have the uncanny ability to take Linux back in time by piling code that doesn't work on top of more code that doesn't work until they have turned their OS into a garbage salad. 8.10 was GREAT, and for the most part everything worked. Some things were missing concerning support of newer Eees, but then they released Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04. 9.04 could only have been released completely untested, as they missed something as stupid as the Intel tiling kernel bug which caused every Intel card out there to crawl during...

formula not working #3
I'm not sure why this isn't working ... please help. A B 0.999 1 0.799 2 0.699 3 0.599 4 0.499 5 0.399 6 0.299 7 0.199 8 0.99 9 I just need to lookup a value in ,say, C1 and compare to colA and return a value in colB. Using: =IF(M41=0,10,IF(M41>1,0,VLOOKUP(M41,$C$60:$D$68,2))) yields #N/A for any value not 0 or >1. What gives? You did not include a 4th argument in your VLOOKUP call. That means that the table has to be sorted ascending. Bit it isn't. Sort your table or use FALSE as 4th argument (which is probably what you require). Make sure the underlying ...

REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED!!
Why on earth can I not get OWA working? It was working until one of my guys hosed IIS on the server. I have uninstalled and reinstalled BOTH IIS AND EXCHANGE 2K3 TWICE, AND NO JOY!! There is no ExchangeApplicationPool listed in IIS. WHY? I have people crawling all over me to get this back up!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED?? Someone PLEASE HELP before I throw this server out the window!! had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Create a new application called ExchangeApplicationPool and then check article 829167 to make sure relevant virtual directories are configured to ...

Price updates not working
Hello all: I cannot get price updating to work for my Portfolio on MSN MoneyCentral today. I use this portfolio every day and have never seen this before unless the market is down or it is a weekend (when, of course, the market is not open). I know the market is open today , but I am getting no updates on the Dow Industrials or S&P index either. I don't see any messages on this subject in this newsgroup or others I have checked, so I am beginning to suspect it is something wrong with my specific computer. I have rebooted and checked other things but this does not help. Are any of y...

Totaling Hours Worked
I have one column that has my start time (6:30 AM) and one column that has my end time (3:30 PM). How do I make the third column total the hours I worked (9.00)? Thanks for any help. Debra Ann (EndTime - StartTime)* 24 To Excel, a day = 1 and an hour = 1/24 so, to convert an hour value "up" to an integer, multiply by 24. Hope this helps, -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address. "Debra Ann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022801c3d6d5$39f8a340$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have one column that has my start time ...

Can Excel Work like Access
My Question is....Can Excel Work Like Access I need two people to be able to enter data into the same workbook a one time. I do not want to deal with the hassle of access and the fac that i do not have access on one computer, limits my options. thanks for any help you can send my way -- Bostick7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bostick73's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1443 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27221 In essence the answer to your question is Yes. Excel can ...

Really strange payables data
Don't understand how this could possible happen but I've got matching payment records in PM10200, PM20000 and PM30200. From PM10200 I'm joining to either PM20000 or PM30200 using the vendor id and then linking the APFRDCNM field to DOCNUMBR in either the open or history table. For PM30200 I've confirmed that the reocrds there were not voided. Some users noticed that there were payments listed multiple times for vendors in the Payables Transaction Entry windows showing as both history and open. Aside from how this could possibly happen; trying to determine now ...

calculate not working
I'm having the same problem as Tony. My formulas are suddenly not working. I've turned calculate auto and manual. tried saving, closing & reopening file & still the =sum(...) formulas aren't working. Perhaps the formula got entered as text? Check the formatting of the cell, make sure it is set to something other than text, then enter cell (press F2) and re-confirm (press enter). -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Janet" wrote: > I'm having the same problem as Tony. My formulas are suddenl...

How to really quit..?
Hi all, I have an Access form connected to SQL-server. When I start the application from Access/Archive/AccessFile.mdb I'm promted to login. If then press 'Cancel' and choose Archive/AccessFile.mdb I get the Access database Window. So how can I prevent the Access database Window to open? I don't want the user to see this. Kent J. You dind't say what version of Access you're using. In Access 2003, opn Tools/Startup... and uncheck the Display Database Window checkbox. Then close and reopen it and you shouldn't see the db window. Kent J wrote: >Hi all, > &...

Office:mac 2004 and Tiger (OS X 10.4)
X-posted to: microsoft.public.mac.office and microsoft.public.mac.office.word. Followup-to: microsoft.public.mac.office.word Hello. Some years ago - although after the release of Tiger, OS X v10.4 in April 2005 - I read in one of the microsoft.public.mac newsgroups a posting from an MVP who was still using Office:mac 2004 with Panther, in this case OS X v10.3.9, and that this was because Office:mac 2004 was developed on Jaguar, OS X v10.2 and only works 100 pct with OS X up to v10.3.9. I have been running Office:mac 2004 on a Powerbook FW800 with Panther, OS X v10.3.9 and now want to...

Hi, really need some help!
Ok i somehow picked up the Total Vista Security virus on my laptop, and finally managed to remove it following some steps online on removing registry files etc etc... After it had finally been removed i restarted my computer and once logged back in, every program shortcut or program file i click gives me this message "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set Associations control panel" So im currently running another virus scan, to check for any threats left behind and at the moment this is the o...

Is this really windows live mail or just scam?
I got email in this morning . I am wondering is this real windows live mail email or just scam.. I did not fill out anything though. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: slwong_290290@hotmail.com To: custormeralertcare87@live.com Subject: Hotmail Alert!! Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:39:34 +0000 ACCOUNT@ UPDATED Dear Account Owner CONFIRM YOUR WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT SERVICES. VERIFY YOUR HOTMAIL ACCOUNT NOW TO AVOID IT CLOSED !!! This is email from Windows Live Hotmail® and we are sending to all account us...

Autoread not working
A version ago of Outlook, I bought Autoread for Outlook. I'm hoping that it works part of the time, but a couple of dozen times per day Outlook 2003 creates my "you've got mail" icon before its junk filter moves my mail to an Autoread enabled folder. Autoread is only $10, and if it saved me a couple of dozen other openings of Outlook to look for phantom e-mail and to mark all messages in some folder as read (even though they were already marked as read), it was well worth it. But is there anything that works better? Why is Outlook the only e-mail program with this p...

Auto complete stopped working
I have Outlook 2000. I love the auto-complete function for completing email addresses. But it stopped working. The appropriate boxes are checked under Options to enable this feature. Why is it not working now? It can't seem to find the address book ...I think. HELP! You have a bit more explaining to do. Outlook 2000 has no such feature. Explain why you think it does and what it is you think has stopped working. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Phillip" <morejam@burntbiskit.com> wrote in message news:nTZic.8822$3m2.7076@fe03.usenetserver.com... > I have Outlook 2000....

Handling of Favorites is really bad in IE
The main reason why I'm not using IE at home is the really bad handling with favorites. This is what most influences my UX with a browser, as I use them in every single session. First, the Favorites button and especially the "Add to Favorites Bar" button should be removed. They're annoying. I want to add my favorites by dragging a tab directly to the place where it belongs. It's annoying that I first have to click on this button, then sometimes the new link doesn't even appear in the favorites bar (bug) and after that I have to take it again and drag&...

OWA 2K
I've set the default domain in IIS. For most users, they are able to login without using the domain\username format, but some users are required to enter the domain to login successfully. Anyone have any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks, Jeremy jeremy_boschen@fwc.com (J. Boschen) wrote: >I've set the default domain in IIS. For most users, they are able to >login without using the domain\username format, but some users are >required to enter the domain to login successfully. > >Anyone have any ideas on why this is happening? this should work, or not work, equa...

How do I make the autmatic superscripting work for letters e.g ith
Hi, I am working on research paper (using Word 2007). I need to write ith and jth over and over. It would be nice to have the auto formraise the "th" to a superscript, just like it would if I typed 4th. I tried to add a replacement rule using the format options, unfortunately, none of them allows the replacement text to have super/sub scripts. Thanks Office Button | Word Options | Proofing | AutoCorrect Options | AutoFormat As You Type: "Ordinals (1st) with superscript." This should be checked by default--not sure why it isn't in your copy. -- ...

Really need advice!
In the Options Tab on Excel worksheet I clicked the general tab and where it said 'At start, open all files in' I inadvertently typed c:\documents and settings\alex park\desktop. This has caused a problem. When I now try to open up Excel it will not allow it. It says shortcut index.doc: file found is not valid. (shortcut index is a word document I have on the desktop with Excel shortcut keys in). Then I get dialogue boxes saying 'send error report' etc. etc. It appears that Excel is trying to open using 'shortcut index.doc' How can I sort out this problem. ...