spamtrap@cd1001-mr1.stantec.com

0
Leon1650 (1)
8/23/2004 7:53:43 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

Posting Accounts for SOP and Inventory
SOP is setup to use Posting Accounts From Customer because some customers purchase Sales Inventory items and different customers lease the same Sales Inventory items. Now my client is setting up Service Inventory Items. The revenue from the Service Inventory items needs to be recorded to a different revenue account number than the Sales Inventory items. There are different revenue account numbers depending on the Service Inventory items so we have entered the applicable revenue account number in the Item Account Maintenance of each Service Inventory item. It is possible that ...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

help I can not post
sorry another test ...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

WHY DID YOU DELETE MY POST?
All I did was ask for some help with massive amounts of spam coming to my exchange server. Please explalin to me why you deleted my post I really need some help with this issue. On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:21:03 -0700, "dath" <dath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >All I did was ask for some help with massive amounts of spam coming to my >exchange server. Please explalin to me why you deleted my post I really need >some help with this issue. You want to look again, Seth and Will replied. Seth said: depending on your hardware, etc you can do this on the same server, ...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

development/test server
Hi Can we development/test server with its own database ..and at the same time have a production server with its database which host the real data... Also is it possible to export customisation to the production server from development/test server..will there be any kind of conflicts i have to keep in mind... please help.. Thanks I setup a CRM test envionment using the Adventure Works Cycle database. This is where we made all customizations, which were somewhat extensive. When I exported the customizations from the test environment and imported them to our production server e...

Batch Recover can post incorrect $ if you mark continue
If you have a posting interruption, and your batch goes to Batch Recovery, you are prompted with the option to continue...which you must do to run an edit list to see if there are infact errors with your batch. We have instances where Continue will allow the system to post to the GJ amts that dont match AP. I opened a support incident, and was told that "This logic seems sound: no posting errors = correct amounts, posting errors = incorrect amounts." and the process was functioning as designed. I might agree ,however, the "Batch Recovery Process" is there to help...

Re: WLM Beta does not prefix quoted post in News replies with "<"
"Ildhund" wrote in message news:46EB5731-6FEE-471C-B818-BEA52AAF93B1@microsoft.com... [Sorry about the crazy formatting. I'm posting via the web interface for reasons you don't want to know about.] Noel --------------------------------------------- Curiouser & Curiouser. What's that all about? Nancy ...

Thought Microsoft was supposed to answer questions posted here?
I have posted twice my request to see if anyone knows how to run a commission report that includes "Fixed Amount" and get no response. I thought that after 24 hours a Microsoft rep was supposed to answer questions posted here if no one else does??? Funny I got no response to either my post on 10-11 and also on my post on 10-25 Help!!! That guaranteed response is only on the "Managed" newsgroups - not these ones, which are "Public". You can access to the Managed newsgroups if you have a Microsoft Foundations Support Plan. As for your report question, I&...

SOP change posting Date
How do I correct posting date in SOP if the transaction has already been posted in SOP Series? Dan, If the Invoice is already posted in SOP but not posted in GL yet, You can correct the Posting Date by the following query. UPDATE SOP30200 SET GLPOSTDT = 'XX-XX-XXXX' WHERE SOPNUMBE = 'XXX' AND SOPTYPE = 3 ---3 is for invoices, Replace XX-XX-XXXX with your new posting date, XXX with the invoice number. Remember to change the new GL posting date in your GL Entry as well by going to the General Entry and set the Transaction date to this new date and then post otherwise...

Test
Sorry for wasting bandwidth here... think I'm having problems sending to the forums. We'll see if this gets through -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

test message
This is a test to see what email is registered with my account. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================...

Now to unhide columns ... and test for upper/lower case
I've got two more questions ... Having the routine to open the rows, I need to apply that to opening the required columns. I assume that the columns are referred to numerically, rather than alphabetically? When I run the routine, the first part runs fine (opening rows), but the second part generates the error message : Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error (This occurred with the two routines below combined as one) Seperating them ( as pasted here ) and running it on its' own gives the error message: 400 Any ...

test

only test

Excel Mous Test?
What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? When I studied for the test I started in the File menu. When I knew what everything in that menu did and what all the options were in the dialog boxes I moved on to the Edit menu. I continued this with every menu. When I took the test I didn't miss any questions and I'm not that good at taking tests. : ) Good luck!! "cisco7970" wrote: > What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? Microsoft Learning offers a number of options: the "Microsoft Office 2003 Inside Out...

Reset Answer Field in Test Database
I created a Q&A Test database (100 questions)...I would like to reset the answer field (StAnsr) and leave the remaining fields undisturbed. Below is the code that I am using: Dim REC As Recordset Dim RemString, workingdata As String Dim DBS As Database Dim Zero As String Set DBS = CurrentDb() Zero = " " RemString = "Select [TstTkr2007tbl].[StAnsr] From [TstTkr2007tbl] WHERE ([TstTkr2007tbl].[StAnsr] = " * ") " Set REC = DBS.OpenRecordset(RemString) RemString = Zero While (Not (REC.EOF)) REC.MoveNext Wend REC.Close DBS.Close Any h...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Tuesday, March 15, 2005. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 163 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you are us...

Test

Test message 1