Team leaders needed online! Extra income!

http://tinyurl.com/c363e

Make extra income online today! APPROVED by watchdog site Scam.com, you can rely on full support and assistance with this business model, new in 2005. Get out what you put in! No get rich overnight promises here. Low investment to become a full team member! ($32) with no other costs ever being required.

http://tinyurl.com/c363e

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050806095547H8z8FaM6

0
sam.900 (3)
11/9/2005 3:05:05 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

C++ help needed!
hello, i have my CString object formatted as follow: CString sStr(' ', nBuffSize); sStr.Format("%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%d",s1, s2,s3,s4,i); Question: How can i read s1,s2,s3 and i as separate strings from sStr? with : const int nBuffSize(1024); "Bredal Jensen" <Bredal.Jensen@mimosa.com> wrote in message news:eAHhIuPsEHA.3336@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > > hello, > > i have my CString object formatted as follow: > > CString sStr(' ', nBuffSize); > > > sStr.Format("%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%d",s1, s2,s3,s4,i); >...

Need some formula advice for two part problem
I hope someone can help me out with this problem ? I want to place a date in a block when another block reads 100%. say block B4 reads 100%, I want to place a date in D4 to represent when (Days360) that block (B4) reached 100%. Hope someone can help, thanks. Mr. Goodbred Benjamin Goodbred, I came up with this solution: Format cell B4 as percent, D4 as Date 3/14/01. In cell D4 type formula: "=IF(B4=100%,NOW(),"")" do not add the first " or the last " The cell D4 will remain empty("") until B4 is equal to 100%. hth "BENJAMIN GOODBRED" w...

MSCRM Sales Engineer needed in Toronto
Hello all: A very strong, gold certified Microsoft partner located in Toronto is looking for a CRM sales engineer to help ramp up their practice. If anyone is interested please ping me directly at jstrauma@microsoft.com Thanks. -- John [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of any included script or code samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. I know a small IT Firm in Toronto who has been doing CRM Consulting. They have about 15 clients and perhaps would want to partner... Is...

How does online language switching work?
Hello, I heard of an internationalization utility called "Rapid Translation" which hooks into an MFC program and instantly allows all strings that are displayed from resources (dialogs, menues etc.) to be translated into a different language. Languages can be switched at runtime, after which all strings the program loads from its resource will instantly display in the new language. This is accomplished by a simple function call in the program's InitInstance function - no further source code modification is required. Later versions of the tool even work without any modification t...

SQL Query needed
Sample Data Type # Amt # Trno # DC # Code # Subcode ADV # 1000 # 1 #D # 103625 # ADV # 1000 # 1 #C # 103400 # S1 ADV # 2000 # 2 #D # 103625 # ADV # 2000 # 2 #C # 103400 # S2 VES # 5000 # 1 #D # 103400 # S1 VES # 5000 # 1 #C # 300070 # S1 Now I wanna find out the details of Code & Subcode of Type(VES) which does not match with Type ADV Expected result should come with subcode of the other record ADV # 2000 # 2 #D # 103625 # S2 Thanks in advance Nirene -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-programming/2010...

I read this in the Plus online manual. Clarification?
Hi all: I read the following in the Plus on-line manual (under the using Money Online section). "Online services are available for two (2) years after activation, or Jan. 31, 2011, whichever is earlier." What does this actually mean? Does Money just stop allowing me to access my banking information (download statememnt and my banking institutions's billpay service) from within Money on this date? If so, what is the reasoning behind this (coersive upgrade path... ??? ). Thanks :-) -Mike In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >I read the following in the Plus on-li...

Need Query or Macro to Update Form
I have a form with two textboxes, both tied to field names in the table I am using for the form. The two fields are GroupName1 and Groupname2. I need to build a query or macro to run where if there is any text in Groupname2, to transfer the text to a new record where the text from Groupname2 is now in Groupname1 field. Please help!!! Thanks. Chris You've described "how" you want to solve a situation... but we have no idea what situation this is supposed to solve! More specific descriptions will probably lead to more specific suggestions. -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.In...

online form creation
What is the best recommended way for creating online forms on a web site. I would like the information to be retained in a db as well as having the option of email the completed online form to someone in our office. Running Server 2003 and iis6 http://www.webmonkey.com/webmonkey/backend/databases/tutorials/tutorial3.html "Mark" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:6E36CC0F-EC6B-44D3-83CC-584AF5FFE90D@microsoft.com... > What is the best recommended way for creating online forms on a web site. > I would like the information to be retained in a db as well...

Need help with formula #2
I am trying to build a formula that will find all instances of a particular word in one in column then add the corresponding number that is in another column for a total of that particular word. ie: column A column B sp 4.00 hol 4.00 sp 8.00 vac 6.00 I want to total all instances of "sp" Thanks for the help --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi, Try the countif function to count the instances of the word you are looking for.. =COUNTIF(range,criteria), put ...

Change Needed
I have a neat VB code that I use in Excel. This code imports data from a text file into columns in an excel spreadsheet. The excel file has two worksheets, one is to input the .txt filename with a button for the VB code to do it's magic and convert everything I have in the text file, which usually has the same layout (in each txt file) in terms of what data I want columnized in excel. The code goes as follows.... Sub ConvertFile() Dim LCStart As Long Dim IQStart As Long Dim Lat1Start As Long Dim Lon1Start As Long Dim Lat2Start As Long Dim Lon2Start As Long Dim NbmesStart As Long Dim...

Need to Void Open Invoices Payables
Is there a way for invoices to be voided, be stored in a batch to lessen the manual change in posting date? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4f03cb77-24ad-40...

personal income and expenditure chart
can anybody give me a personal income and expediture chart please Thanks Mike mikeyboy87 wrote: > can anybody give me a personal income and expediture chart please > Thanks Mike You can do this in Excel but why re-invent the wheel? Quicken or Money have far more tools and options. If money is an issue try checking ebay. I purchased Quicken 2004 for about $10 including shipping. It isn't the latest and greatest but it does what I need it to do. gls858 ...

need to click twice on pager to navigate
Hey Everyone, I recently added the ASP:Pager to a ListView. Everything is working fine with the pager except that it takes 2 clicks to navigate between the pages. Any ideas? thanks, David On May 28, 4:06=A0am, goldenrate <goldenr...@nospam.nospam> wrote: > Hey Everyone, > > I recently added the ASP:Pager to a ListView. Everything is working fine > with the pager except that it takes 2 clicks to navigate between the page= s. > > Any ideas? > > thanks, > David Try to put following code at OnPreRender method protected void ListView1_...

Need to print formulas
Hello all! Using E02 on XP. Have linked cells in OutFile.xls 'reading' data from InFile.xls. Rather than handwrite my cell mapping, how can I print the linked cells or the formulas? Example: InFile has: A B C 1 10.45 9.32 3.25 2 9.87 5.98 5.32 3 12.87 10.11 7.42 OutFile has: D L V 10 ='S:\[InFile.xls]P4'!A1 ='S:\[InFile.xls]P4'!B1 ='S:\[InFile.xls]P4&...

Outlook Express problem, need help fast
Ok what's happening here is email is comming in, I'm able to see it and click on it, in other words, From: Subject: and time and date are comming in, in the upper pane,, but I'm not able to read it in the bottom pane, or double click on it, and read any text at all. maybe overlooking the obvious.. can anyone please help me fix this problem.. thanks ...

Categorize incoming email with cateogy
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7B271.CB30CC90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am running OL2007 on XP Pro SP2. I would like to categorize incoming email with category. Currently, I = put my contacts into different categories and set up search folders by = category so that I can read email for a particular category. I created = rule with, for example, "assigned to family category", "assign it to the = family category". =20 My interpretation to the rule is...

Unable to connect to online quote server... AGAIN!
I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? Just opened Money...same here. Only happens when the markets up. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fbe1ee53-01df-4e30-88b4-58c8c1146c33@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? I also have been having trouble connecting!! <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fbe1ee53-01df-4e30-88b4-58c8c1146c33@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? What version of Money? Or is this directly on the MSN ...

Fixed Asset Trial Balance Report Needed
GP needs a Trial Balance Report that will total the account level detail of the Fixed Assets so that we can tie FA to the GL accounts. Something similar to the AP Historical Trial Balance Report, that you could run with detail or summary information. We are currently running a Smart List report of detail transactions in FA and then summarizing it in Excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butt...

Need grayscale to monchrome conversion
Sorry for the non-mfc specific question but could someone point me to an article or group that might have info on converting a grayscale bitmap to monochrome? I've imported some code from IJG that converts jpg to grayscale but I need monochrome on a non-windows system. Thanks and again sorry for the inconvenience. isn't a grayscale bitmap also monocrhome by default?? "MAO" <nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:eC$b85l%23EHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Sorry for the non-mfc specific question but could someone point me to an > article or group that mig...

Need help to disable "Reply All" to messages
I am an Outlook 2000 user (not admin) and need help to disable "Reply All'' to my messages. Microsoft solution # 197544 did not work (method 2 using forms did not work). URL is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197544. Please respond at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Bill On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 04:33:06 -1000, Bill Lall <Bill <Lall@discussions.microsoft.com>> wrote: > I am an Outlook 2000 user (not admin) and need help to disable "Reply > All'' > to my messages. You probably can't. Only way I can think of for an Outlook 20...

I need a loan calculator that you can plug in the payment amount
does anyone have one? Go to MS Office site and download an excel template -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "payment amount loan calculator" <payment amount loan calculator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9E40C9B-3F8E-4D54-9AB8-414BBB971E61@microsoft.com... > does anyone have one? I can't find a template that you can plug the payment amount as a fixed amount and then ihave it calculate the number of payments or the interest rate...Have you seen one of those? Ann "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Go to MS Office site and download an excel template...

Money 2004 Online Services expired
I bougtht Money 2004 Deluxe a few years back. Never used it until recently. Last night I updated the software (not transactions, etc) and upon reboot, I could no longer use the Update Prices feature that fetches securities prices automatically. Did some research and looked like it was because 2004's Online Services would have ended on 9/1/2007. Apparently that software update triggered this. Money website says if this happens, upgrade to the current version of Money. However is there anyway that I just pay for the Online Services without upgrading to Money 2008? Thanks for your ...

Need running balance calc for packing list
How can I display an available balance on a single-worksheet, itemized packing list, based on an open accounts for several customers? Eg: The packing list: The first two rows use the Customer table, via VLOOKUP. The third row shown uses VLOOKUP (except "qty" & "ext price") from the Product table. Customer id, Customer name, address, etc. qty item u/p ext price subtotal tax shipping, etc. grand total ========== available...

Online Defrag not working HELP!
Can anyone give me some insite into why the online defrag for Ex 5.5 Standard edition is not running for priv.edb. It is working just fine for dir.edb and pub.edb, they are listed in the event log. But there are no entries in the event log for priv.edb. The size is growing rapidly everything is working okay. I see no error messages in the event log and I have checked the IS Maintenance for the Server and it is set to Always which means that every 15 minutes maintenance should occur which it does, just no entries for priv.edb. The only symptom that I see is the HD that the priv.edb is...

HURRY NEED HELP!!
WHAT DO THESE FORMULAS DO!!??? NEED QUICK!! =IF(D3>0,REPT("s",ROUND(D3*100,0)),"") =IF(D3<0,REPT("n",-ROUND(D3*100,0)),"") It repeats the character "s" D3*100 times which means if D3 is 0.05 then the cell will display "sssss" (5 times (0.05 * 100) "The_ tone" <The_ tone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAC45C5E-9D8E-4042-8D1B-51AB0C027A22@microsoft.com... > WHAT DO THESE FORMULAS DO!!??? NEED QUICK!! > > =IF(D3>0,REPT("s",ROUND(D3*100,0)),"") > > =IF(D...