Take a look at this.

Forget the rest now try the best, if you are serious about making money and
working from home take a look at
http://thecustardslice.com/r/wayneypayneysplash.html  i arnt going give you
any bullshit here and i arnt selling anything either, so i got nothing to
gain and nothing to lose. i arnt going say you can earn thousands overnight
either, like any buisness the harder you work at it the more it starts to
pays off, starts off slow and slowly builds up.

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Take Ownership
What does it mean to Take Ownership of a file or folder? <PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net> wrote in message news:gjqqv5ddgj7uesie7vdej1tshbv49unr1u@4ax.com... > What does it mean to Take Ownership of a file or folder? It means to transfer ownership of an object from the original owner to you, (your account). Google ' Take Ownership ' for more information. To take ownership of a file or a folder How to take ownership of a file You must have ownership of a protected file in order to access it. If another user has restricted access and you are the computer administ...

look up portfolio holdings at a previous date
Hi, I am wonderinf if there is a way to look at the holdings of a portfolio for a previous date. For instance, say I want to look at my holdings as of March 12, 2003. Is that possible? Regards, Abhinav In microsoft.public.money, ab wrote: > >I am wonderinf if there is a way to look at the holdings of a portfolio >for a previous date. For instance, say I want to look at my holdings as >of March 12, 2003. Is that possible? Yes. Go to the Portfolio view and enter the date into the AsOf drop-down box. No AsOf drop-down box? Then you have an older version of Money. ...

Bookmarks take me away from email
I use "Actions > Send Web Page by E-mail". Then setup the bookmark, and a link to the bookmark in Outlook. This link takes the recipient to the web page (www.webpage.com#bookmark), rather than jumping them to that part of the email. It seems like this should be possible since you can set the link to go to a bookmark. I don't even get how it thinks I would possibly want it to go to a web page. Help is much appreciated! ...

Looking for Lookout 1.2? MS's posted it for you.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=09b835ee-16e5-4961-91b8-2200ba31ea37&displaylang=en Lookout is lightning-fast search for your email, files, and desktop integrated with Microsoft Outlook. Built on top of a powerful search engine, Lookout is the only personal search engine that can search all of your email from directly within Outlook - in seconds... ...

calculation taking too long
Currently I have a sheet where I enter my data and then another sheet within the same workbook that makes various calculations based on this data. But every time I enter data, it takes a long time for my formulas to calculate, upwards of a minute. I am pretty sure this is because my formulas contain entire columns as ranges (i.e. A:A rather than A1:A100). However I need to use A:A in my formulas as my data sheet is indefinitely long and I will continue to add to this over the years. I don't want to have to go back and change all my formulas to A1:A200 every time my data e...

Logging in taking too long
Why do SOME users' computers on my network take an unusual amount of time to log onto the network? I'm talking 15-20 min long! Not all of them too! This all started when we brought our server to our Austin office, due to Hurricane Rita, and brought it back to the gulf coast. When we brought it to Austin, we had to change settings (don't know what settings); then once we came back... there are some users who take forever to get on the server. Please help. Thank you, -- lfheb Have you checked event logs on both the client and the server? There has to be something in t...

How long will it take for migration?
Hi, I plan to do migration SBS 2003 to SBS 2008. I have about 500 GB data on the source server. and I have gigabyte network. How long it will take for the migration? Will the migration, will users feel the slow open files on server? Will the migration use a lot of CPU or memory? Thanks in advance! Lisa Hi Lisa (again <g>) The acutal moving over of the data files is trivial. It will take a few minutes to an hour. The real time consumer here is the moving of the exchange mail and public folders, which can take days. If you want/need a more accurate estimate of ...

Outlook 2003 look and feel
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 on windows XP and the screen looks funny. For e.g. when I try to create a new email, I can see the text for From, To etc, but I don't know where the fields start, unless I click on the field. It is just like having a From, To labels on a paper without knowing where to write the From and To information (Text Area). Is there any setup required to change the look and feel of Microsoft Office 2003 so that these fields reappear? These fields are there, and I can type into these fields. But I don't know where they are unless I click on them. Thanks Saji....

Looking for a specific Excel function/formula
Hello-I am looking for the function/formula that will give me th following data: Cell D4 has a numerical figure-it is a percent I want cell D6 to show the following: If Cell D4 is 30% or less, then D6 shows 0 If Cell D4 is >=31% but <=35%, D6 must show 15% (or .15) If Cell D4 is >=36% but <=41%, D6 must show 25% (or.25) If Cell D4 is =>42%, D6 shows 3% (or .30) Thank You Pete -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Peter =IF(D4<=30%,0,IF(D4<=35%,15%,IF(D4<=41%,25%,30%))) Regards Trevor "petern >" <<petern.15hpf1@excelforum-nospam.co...

Looking Up Values
I have a database used to record results of laboratory tests, the tests are standard but the priced paid by the customer can vary. Currently I have a standard price included as a field in the Test Table but this is difficult when prices increase across the board as I have to close down the existing test and re-input it with the new cost, also I have to have a routine whereby a form is used to manually enter any alternative prices before a routine is run to invoice the customer. I would like to create some method whereby Access would look for the current price charged to that customer i...

Allen Browne's Has the Rcd been Printed
Hi, I'm using Allen Browne's code from Has the Rcd been Printed and all of that is working great. I'm now trying to implement the Taking it Further - Track each time a record is printed. (This has been cross posted to queries. I only did this because there is only one day left on this forum.) I am trying to write an SQL statement that will Copy the keys from member table to member print audit table and set a value in the member print audit table. Here is SQL like statement that I want to do: INSERT INTO tblBatchMember (AcctNo, SET BatchID = 999) SELECT q...

Why did the upgrade take so long?
Hello: It took a server 22 hours to upgrade 6 small databases (DYNAMICS and 5 companies) from 8.0 SP5 to 10.0 SP4!!! Anybody have any ideas as to why this took so long? All in total, the databases were only a little over 1 GB (again, in total)! Microsoft reviewed the steps that I took as well as the server that I used. The IT department did, as well. Everything was done correctly and within guidelines. No one knows why this took so long. I disabled antivirus this AM, beforehand, and ran file maintenance and DBCC CHECKDB and so forth. The only processes according to...

Still looking to be rid of the #N/A on look up table
I am not good at this at all, novice at best. This is my current formula, are you able to tell me how to alter my formula to yield a - or 0? I appreciate your help =VLOOKUP(F12:F45,Sheet3!G4:H51,2,FALSE) =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(F12:F45,Sheet3!G4:H51,2,FALSE)),"-",VLOOKUP(F12:F45,Sheet3!G4:H51,2,FALSE)) -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "smiley61799" wrote: > I am not good at this at all, novice at best. This is my current formula, > are you able to tell me how to alter my formula to yield a - or 0? I >...

QUERY: apps still looking like Win95/98 styles... woes :S
Is MFC the main thing behind how your window application will look like? Am wondering what is the easiest way to update an application you are developing, which is still using old Windows 95/98 style windows, menus and toolbars. Update to say Windows 2000 or XP style. Do I need to use a newer version of the MFC? I am using the lastest version of MS PlatformSDK that is compatible for Visual C++ 6.0 (PlatformSDK Feb2003 release). You need to add a manifest file. -- Vipin Aravind MVP "KevinGPO" <kevingpo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:efv66MCGGHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP12...

what would it take to.....
Hi all. I'm working on a project in which it'd be nice to have a worksheet function comparable to the LIKE operator from VBA. E.g. the names on the worksheet aren't all spelled exactly the same, but match in general. Does any one have any idea on what it would take to create a worksheet function for the LIKE operator? My VBA skills are no where near that advanced, so I thought I'd come here to get an idea on the logic involved in the operator. Thank you. Scratch this request. I found John Walkenbach's IsLike function. Thanks. "Steve" ...

looking for safepay setup examples
I am trying to setup safeway in my test company and need to look at examples on how this is done. If anyone has any document/screenshots that will show it is setup, please email me at jacktundra@hotmail.com Jack ...

Excel taking too long
Hi, I currently have 160,000 rows of data. There's only 7,000 rows I want to keep which are on every 22nd row. So I used that "mod" command and am displaying the remaining 153,000 rows. I highlighted them all and pressed delete. However that was 3 hours ago and the curser is still doing its endless circling!! Nor does there appear to be any indication of how longer excel will take to merely delete some rows! The question I want to ask is there any quicker way of doing this? I'm just wondering if it is worth my while to press alt ctrl and delete and end the proc...

Taking w/sheets out of a workbook
I have a workbook w/ sheets and need to get them out of the w/book and into a file. I have tried to move/copy and also just copying the sheet. Any ideas? On 5/18/2010 12:56 PM, gail wrote: > I have a workbook w/ sheets and need to get them out of the w/book and into a > file. > I have tried to move/copy > and also just copying the sheet. > Any ideas? You can easily select/copy/paste a worksheet to a new Excel workbook, then go back and delete the sheet in the original workbook. Bill A file is a workbook. Do you want to copy/move all sheets out a workbo...

What is the correct way to STOCK TAKE or 'Take Inventory'?
Yes, it's that time of year again, but this time we've got RMS, so the stock take will be a breeze I'm sure. But what is the correct/best way to do a stock take with RMS?? Thanks. El, Cheap wireless laptop with a bar code scanner attached to it, on a rolling cart. Install RMS on it and go into Manager | Inventory | Physical Inventory. This assumes you have wireless in the building, if not, add an inexpensive wireless access point or attach a 326' maximum network cable to it and drag it around. ;-) -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Ou...

Cell value determines where to look
I want to have an alternative solution, to avoid to have multiple IF,IF,IF clauses. My situation: I have one overview sheet for the end user. I have per brand - in total 10 brands - a different calculation sheet, named "calculation brand X" (X = brandname) My question: Can I make a code that if the enduser selects brand X Excel picks a cell from sheet" Calculation brand X". I know I can do it with mulitple IF clauses, but I would rather have an more clear alternative. I assume this is rather easy but I do not find it. Can some one help me? Tx, ...

Looking for a Rental Property Budget Template
I have a couple of rental properties and I would like to keep a monthly budget sheet for them. Does anyone has created a template in excel that can help me? Thanks! Art Google is your friend excel:rental got me this http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=excel%3Arental&aq=f&aqi=&oq= -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Art" <Art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0577C564-5A46-4B37-BF8B-EE34EE83C7B6@microsoft.com... >I have a couple of rental properties and I wo...

loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no
loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no progres. ...

This delegate takes ParameterizedThreadStart takes an object but can be called wirhout parameter
Hi! The delegate ParameterizedThreadStart is declared as taking one parameter of type object and returning void like this public delegate void ParameterizedThreadStart(Object obj) So according to the delegate the method signature should be void ParameterizedThreadStart(Object obj) In this example when I use the method ThreadWorkWithParam which is based on the delegete ParameterizedThreadStart and look like this private static void ThreadWorkWithParam(object param) { .. . . } I call the method ThreadWorkWithParam without passing a argument I just call is like this t1.Start...

Not taking index
I have a query that has 2 indexes on it as this is an index for a many to many table. IsDefault = CASE WHEN ws.SpaceID <> 0 AND Exists ( SELECT * FROM WorkDefaults WHERE FixedSpaceID = ws.FixedSpaceID OR NonFixedSpaceID = ws.WorkSpaceID ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END, I have indexes on (FixedSpaceID,PK) and (NonFixedSpaceID,PK) and it is still doing an Index Scan on the PK. It is doing over a 100,000 reads and the plan shows it at 24%. Shouldn't it be picking up one of the indexes referred to in the select and not the Cl...

out look
out look test � "zwt" <t25843116@126.com> ������ ��� ������ news:O3Zv7ky7FHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > out look > > test � "zwt" <t25843116@126.com> ������ ��� ������ news:O3Zv7ky7FHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > out look > > ...