Support for my bank?

How can I request to have my banks online services added
to the supported services for MS Money 2004?  My bank
offers transaction downloads in quicken, money, or csv
format.

I would prefer to not post my bank name on this
newsgroup... if there is a site where I can submit the
request, that would be best.

-Shaun
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Bonnie Synhorst - MVP wrote:

>Your bank needs to take the steps to become a certified provider.  You need
>to call them directly and request that they offer these services.  But, of
>course, whether they do it or not is up to them.
>
>"Shaun" <scooley4241@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> How can I request to have my banks online services added
>> to the supported services for MS Money 2004?  My bank
>> offers transaction downloads in quicken, money, or csv
>> format.
>>
>> I would prefer to not post my bank name on this
>> newsgroup... if there is a site where I can submit the
>> request, that would be best.

Or you could give your bank this URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/money/partner/default.asp

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
7/29/2003 6:59:40 PM
There is not a way of making those kinds of requests to a
bank. Most of the time you will get a customer service
rep that barely knows what the money program is and is
less than helpfull. It sounds like your bank does have
statement downloads from their web site. this is the same
as a direct download except that you have to make a
couple of extra clicks and key strokes to get your data.
I know this is not a good answer for someone who wants
money to do it all for them but in the end the data all
looks the same.

0
Joe421 (17)

Outlook XP support for MS Mail?
Hi, I am using Outlook 2000 (which I bought as part of Office 2000). I use it in corporate/workgroup mode because I use Microsoft Mail for intra-office email. I use this because not all of the PC's on my LAN have an internet connection. I would like to upgrade to Office XP, but I am afraid that the newer version of Outlook will not support MS Mail. Can anyone tell me if this is true. If so, is there an alternative? Thank you, Paul Yep you can, although unsupported by Microsoft; http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail_xp.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outl...

Calculating Software Maintenance and Support Renewals
We are a software company that sells annual maintenance and support contracts. These contracts are typically purchased in years, however they can also be purchased in month increments - Does anyone know if this system can automate this so the reps don't have to figure out fractions. ...

Bank Splits Transfers Into 2 Transactions
Hi - When I transfer $1,000 from checking into my Home Equity Account, my bank shows $1,000 leaving my checking account and $117.87 (minimum monthly payment) and $882.13 (principal pay down). This is quite aggravating as when I go to accept the online transactions. If I accept the $117.87 and $882.13, MS Money puts an "E" in the register, but I have to delete the $1,000 coming into the Home Equity Account. Now I go to accept the checking statement, and the online statement keeps downloading the $1,000 because it was deleted (remember, I now have $117.87 + $882.13 leaving my...

Support for India
Is there a Microsoft Money 2005 version for India? Thanks, Not a specific one, no. The international one would be the closest one, as that is the most generic. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "gurmeet" <gurmeet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE57EB02-2D2D-4342-8F0B-4CA26318D0DA@microsoft.com... > Is there a Microsoft Money 2...

mail merge problem: supported version of word is not installed...
when trying sending an email via mail merge, i'm getting the following error message: a supported version of microsoft word is not installed or the version cannot be obtained. outlook & word versions are: 2003 SP3. update rollup 2 server+client are installed. Any suggestions? ...

Problems with syncing with MSN since udating Bank of America
I am a Bank of America customer so I updated the account per last weekends instructions. Every since then I cannot sync with MSN Money on line. Also a number of other accounts no longer updata including ING Direct, Chase, Circuit City. I uninstalled and reinstalled Money 2006 Deluxe. I tried earlier versions of my back up files to before the update but nothing works. Oh by the way I installed the Beta of IE 7 but have since uninstalled it. I am not sure if the problems started when I did the Bank update or when I did the IE 7 beta. I have tried phone support but no luck. Any sugg...

twain support in publisher 2003
Can someone tell me if publisher 2003 supports twain for cameras and scanners. I am currently using publisher 2002 and this does not have twain support. This was available in earlier versions of publisher. I have no need to upgrade if this support is not included. There is a hotfix for the TWAIN issue for Office 2002. Description of the Office XP post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package for MSO.DLL: May 9, 2004 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829349 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "R. C. Kelle...

OT...RAW image support for Windows XP...OT
Microsoft RAW Image Thumbnailer and Viewer for Windows XP http://tinyurl.com/c2vf8 Whitepaper: Viewing and Organizing RAW Images in Windows XP http://tinyurl.com/cwpq5 -- John Inzer John, I read in the Serif forum today that the latest version of PhotoPlus can now convert RAW images. I presume it will also run under Win 98. Mike John Inzer wrote: > Microsoft RAW Image Thumbnailer > and Viewer for Windows XP > http://tinyurl.com/c2vf8 > > Whitepaper: Viewing and Organizing > RAW Images in Windows XP > http://tinyurl.com/cwpq5 > Thanks for the info. And acco...

Support? What Support?
I sent in a ticket two days ago and got no response out of anybody from Microsoft. My company pays dearly for software assurance. I don't have two days to wait for assistance or even for a response from Microsoft in order to get an issue resolved. I have had a sales department that has been screaming at me for two days to get a problem fixed. All I have gotten was lip service from the dispatcher that we will have a technician call you. Very poor customer service! My management has stated their discontentment with CRM and the number of problems this application has caused. ...

Bank statement downloads within Money stop working after adding MSN Money as on-line service
I have a Regions Bank account with on-line access to use Money. (Regions requires a monthly service fee to provide statement downloads and billpay services through Money, by the way.) If I setup the Regions account all by itself and enable on-line services in a new .mny file all seems to work fine. However, when I add MSN Money with bill pay the statement downloads for Regions stop, even though the log shows that the download completed successfully. The downloaded balance (shown in the upper left corner of the register window) shows the most recent download date & time, but the balance st...

RMS Shopping Cart with Matrix Item Support
Web Integrator 2.3 Update: New West Technologies has released their latest version of the Web Integrator - version 2.3. Which is now also compatible with Kosmos Central's Web Service for X-Cart. Great New Benefits in Version 2.3: Supports Matrix Items - including separate detailed matrix images Microsoft Headquarters (HQ) Support Ability to pull inventory from a centralized HQ server while downloading orders to one specific store for shipping. Contact us today to see if your eCommerce solution is compatible to receive this Web Integrator update. Installation of this new version is reco...

Missing Bank Deposit
We have a customer who has an Order with a credit card deposit tied to it. However, when we go into Bank Deposit, we couldn’t find the deposit for that particular Order. Could someone please shed some lights on the possibilities this could happen? We have looked into the following scenarios and no such lucks: 1. Make sure the person who entered the deposit closed the Sales Transaction Entry window. 2. Looked at previous Bank Deposits to make sure it has not already been deposited. 3. Check other checkbooks to see if it went there by mistake. 4. Look into the Check Register window as we...

Support for my bank?
How can I request to have my banks online services added to the supported services for MS Money 2004? My bank offers transaction downloads in quicken, money, or csv format. I would prefer to not post my bank name on this newsgroup... if there is a site where I can submit the request, that would be best. -Shaun In microsoft.public.money, Bonnie Synhorst - MVP wrote: >Your bank needs to take the steps to become a certified provider. You need >to call them directly and request that they offer these services. But, of >course, whether they do it or not is up to them. > >&...

Unable to get the window handle ... Windowless ActiveX controls are not supported
Hello, This exception : System.InvalidOperationException was caught Message="Unable to get the window handle for the 'AxMOSServer' control. Windowless ActiveX controls are not supported." Source="System.Windows.Forms" StackTrace: at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EnsureWindowPresent() at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.InPlaceActivate() at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state) at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible) ...

is Turkish proof supported by office 2008?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop hi, <br> I've tasted office 2008 in my mac and it is powerful. But, as being an editor, I really really need Turkish proofing support but as I can see I think there is no any support for that.(At least I couldn't find any in my trail version) <br><br>I had sent a feedback about that but I wanted to know any information about this issue. will MS support it or not? if so, when. Or maybe full version support it? If it is possible to know I will be glad. <br><br...

Child Support Deduction
I have to set up deductions for Child Support, we are required to deduct a dollar (not a percent) amount from our employees check(for example 300 every 2 weeks). However this amount cant be more than 50% of the employees Gross, less federal and fica and state taxes. For example: Gross: 700 all taxes, $150 remaining $550, in this case we would only deduct $275, if the gross was $800, and remaining was $650, we would deduct $300. We have to many of these to have to calculate by hand each time we run payroll so we would like Dynamics to calculate this for us. Does anyone have any s...

Bank of America (Ca)
Anyone using Boa Ca with Money 2006 ? If so, can you use the auto-update feature ? I continuely get update unsuccessful. It was working fine until recently. Todays change in the Portfolio manager is been blank last couple days. % change seems to be working though. Lastly, getting sign in error intermitently during program start,have to shut down and restart program. Things seem to be going "south" Trying to figure out if it's my file or not. Thanks Steve I just bought Money deluxe 2006, and I'm having the same problem. I have an account on yodlee, and that seems to u...

Exchange Clustering Supported or Not Supported
Can someone please shed some light on this? Seems to be a huge contradiction between MOC, what's out there in the Newsgroups, and what the latest CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide says... I'm interested in finding out why the Microsoft Official Curriculum for CRM 3.0 Course Number 8526 on page 45 indicates that Microsoft Supports Exchange Clustering in an Active/Passive mode. If Microsoft doesn't support this, then why does the MOC say it does? bayareacrm "Matt Parks" wrote: > It's still not supported. It may work though, but if a failover occurs at the &g...

ClistCtrl Checkbox support ?? What checkbox support?
I was needing checkboxes and found that CListCtrl "supports" check-boxes. Well, it draws them anyway. But I didn't find any functionality to enumerate them or do anything useful with them. Even determining if they were updated required a trip to codeproject to find out that I had to check for special onitemchanged non documented information. Of course, I can scan each one of them to see which are checked but this is really slow. WORSE, I have to scan them each time I do something with them. Well, I thought I'd be smart and keep a dirty list of when someone checks one and...

Bank Transaction Entry -- SQL Error
Hello, When our user are attempting to enter a Bank Transaction Entry, they are getting the following error when they hit "Post" [Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER][SQL SERVER] Error converting data type int to smallint. When that error message is closed, the following pops up: The stored procedure aagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoidedTRX returned the following results: DBMS: 8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114 FYI, we are on SQL Server SP3. Anyone seen this kind of error before? Any suggestions? Thanks More important is to know what version, build number of GP you are running...

I want you support
I want set up an online bussines.Everyone can help me? Please contact my email immediately.Can you ? ...

Microsoft Support
Hi Folks Isn't MS suppose to be monitoring the newsgroup and provide a reply to users that have subscribe to maintenance/customersource within 48 hours if nobody else has reply to your question? Danny ...

M. Plus:bank sign-in fails first time
I'm using Money Plus and signing in w/ Live ID. I have two banks that only support online services through MSN. I've setup both banks in MSN. Everytime I sign-in to Money and try to update my accounts, the banks above fail to update because of the sign-in information. I then re-enter everything and it still doesn't work. I then log-in to MSN and update the sign-in info there. I do the account update through MSN and everything works. I then go back to Money and do the account update. Everything now works. It seems like, for these banks, I always have to update the sign-in info ...

Bank Rec should allow recurring batches for bank-initiated ACH
We use version 8.0 of Great Plains Dynamics. It would be helpful if we could post a recurring batch into the bank rec for bank-generated ACH transactions. It would also be helpful if each transaction could be viewed and tracked in AP. -- Thank you!! Lauri Harrold ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then c...