Statement download problems

Ever since I have ran the GDI Plus scanner tool (I had
already installed XP SP2) Money 03 will not download my
statements properly.

I can save them to my computer, but previously I had been
opening them when queried, and the updates were then
automatically made to my file. But now nothing happens -
including not getting the "your file has successfully
been updated" message.

Can this be fixed? Is there some new security setting?

OR, can someone give me the instructions  for saving the
download, and then getting Money to update my file from
that.

hanks.
0
anonymous (74723)
10/6/2004 11:43:57 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, David E wrote:

>Ever since I have ran the GDI Plus scanner tool (I had
>already installed XP SP2) Money 03 will not download my
>statements properly.
>
>I can save them to my computer, but previously I had been
>opening them when queried, and the updates were then
>automatically made to my file. But now nothing happens -
>including not getting the "your file has successfully
>been updated" message.
>
>Can this be fixed? Is there some new security setting?
>
>OR, can someone give me the instructions  for saving the
>download, and then getting Money to update my file from
>that.

If you would like to see the ofx files money is using, hold down
the Cntl+Shift keys while pressing the Connect button.  That will
save the transaction info into two files.  YourBanknnnnnRQ.txt is
the
request info, and YourBanknnnnnRS.txt is the response file.

You could rename the YourBanknnnnnRS.txt file to *.ofx and
File->Import that.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

* In IF Statement
Novice Excel 2003 user who knows absolutely nothing about VBA. I am trying to use an IF statement referencing "1*" in my criteria but it doesn't seem to be able to do this. I have departments "AR" in cell F1, "BSC" in F2, "Finish" in F3, and "Surface" in F4. AR is equal to 1, BSC equal to 2, Finish equal to 3, and Surface equal to 4. In B2:B29 I reference department numbers 1, 2, 3, or 4, and then a letter equal to A through V. Basically what I am looking for is a formula that will enter the department name in C2:C29 based on th...

If Statement inside If statement....
Hello all, I'd like to start by thanking all on this forum for the great advice and assistance you provide! Saved me more times than I can count! OK.... Here is the formula I currently have... =IF(J16="W",ABS(SUM(H16/I16)),- I16) This formula works great however in place of "ABS(SUM(H16/I16))" I need to tell it to do that if the value in H16 is negative. If H16 is positive I want it to perform "=I16*(H16/100)" I'm not sure I explained what I want clearly so I'm going to put it in words.... IF J16 is "W" then if the value in H16 is negat...

Statements: Numbering and then being able to apply based on state
Have a client who can have 20,000 invoices for a customer in a month. The customer only gets a statement. Would like to be able to number statements and then if the customer pays the full amount be able to pay based on the statement number. Thought about using lockbox processing to try and set up a format based on the electronic data that comes back with the check as well. But need to find if anyone has a solution for the statement numbering We created a customization for a customer about 5-6 years ago that does something like this...it was pretty involved. From what I recall, ther...

CRM in outlook
the CRM folder(s) are missing from within the outlook menu. But we are able to view the crm system by typing the url in a browser window. the error warning indicates that that CRM functionality fails to download, and that a restart will help. after restarting a few times it is still not working this is the case on many machienes. ...

Problem with controls overlapping a child window
Hi I have a CDialog window with some controls, I have another CDialog (with with WS_CHILD attribute). When I show the child window (embedded in the parent), the parents controls that should be hidden beneath the child window are still shown. I have tried setting "Clip Children" and "Clip Siblings" as well as "Control" attributes (in the resource editor for the dialog templates) but I can't seem to get it rigth. Calling SetWindowPos with CWnd::wndTopMost on the child window doesn't work either. I could ofcourse just hide all the controls in the parent wi...

Listbox problem
I have the following code setup. My form has 5 listboxes on them named LB1 thru LB5. All listboxes are single select. The code simply captures which listbox has been clicked (onClick event) then it does some stuff (not included in following code) and finally deselects the entry in the listbox. It's giving me fits. It will not deselect the entry. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? thanks Dim ctlCurrentControl As Control Dim strControlName As String Dim intCurrentRow As Integer Dim tmp_selected As Integer Set ctlCurrentControl = Screen.Ac...

Can I create a statement from a spreadsheet
I have created a spreadsheet of 90 people going on a trip for our school showing the amount of the trip and each payment and six or seven payments with check numbers. I also have their current balance. Would I be able to print a statement of their account? The short answer is "yes". However, the best method of doing this, depending on how your data is arranged, is probably to use the XL sheet as a data source for a data merge in Word. In article <2EAF704F-6D0D-4C68-BDF7-EEA5F38EB85E@microsoft.com>, pfb99 <pfb99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have crea...

Outlook
Hi, I have one desktop outlook connect to Exchange server using MAPI, but now the problem just always show trying to connect, can't change as connected. I tried reinstall Outlook, create the profile again, still have same symptom. Also I check Exchange server event log, it show follow error, Mapi session "/o=ABC/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=usera" exceeded the maximum of 64 objects of type "session". It only occur in that desktop, I don't want to format it and reinstall everything. Please advise. Thanks, Tiger Tiger Wong <tigerwong...

how do i download templates for income, expenses, and misc.
I need to get templates for my small business. How do I get free downloads for excel for income, expenses? ...

Caching problems
I'm running Outlook 2003 aagainst an exchange server using Cached Mode. I had a user that had one email alias but it was changed to a different name. I did this yesterday. I still see his alias showing up as the old alias. I've sync'd my addressbook and updated the RUS on the server but when I go to resolve the name in the client I STILL get the old alias. Is there a way to clear the cache on the client? What can I do to get the correct alias? THanks in Advance! CT ...

IF OR Statements
Anybody know how to write a formula for a statement involving "if" and "or" statements such as: if (cell x=? and (cell y=? or cell z=?)) then cell Q=? or blank In general terms: =IF(AND(X=?,OR(Y=?,Z=?)),?,"") This formula would have to be in cell Q An example with actual cells: =IF(AND(A1=10,OR(A2=15,A3=20)),100,"") This formula must be in the cell to which the result should be returned. A formula can't "reach out" and put a value in another cell; it just returns a value to the cell that has the formula. Please note th...

Problem with Code
When I go through step by step at the last }.. it will have an exception but I am not sure where I have gone wrong. Please HELP. thanks The exception is Unhandled exception at 0x7c901230 in Startup.exe: User breakpoint. And the function that I map through is the following: void CDialogDicom::DoPreviewImage(CDataVolume dv, int nSliceWidth, int nSliceHeight) { char * pSrc = dv.GetFilename(0); int nPixelSize = dv.GetPixelSize(); int nSliceSize = dv.GetSliceNum(); if(nPixelSize == 1 || nPixelSize == 2) { char *pImage = new char[nSliceSize]; if(nPixelSize == 1) memcpy(pImage, pSrc, nSlic...

For you high bandwidth folks to download and evaluate...
This is a DVD database that uses vlookups and advanced filters to achieve a database implementation that is faster than doing it in a real database. It still needs a lot of work, such as adding a newly purchased DVD to your personal database sheet, etc., but it is pretty good so far. It contains macros. They are for filtering the actor's list and for popping up the cover art images and for downloading and converting the new database files to keep it up to date. Many parts are still manual. You still have to find your dvd in the "Listing" sheet, and type in that ...

Due Date in Statement of accounts??
Hi , Can i print the sales statement of account showing the DUE DATE ? If yes, kindly please help me to create the field. Thanks in advance. ...

Custom Entity problem 02-13-06
I had made a new custom entity called "Solution" this entity is relationed with Leads,Account, and Contact. The proble appear t when I convert a Lead ,who has one object "Solution" associated, into Contact or Account them the "Solution" not appear in the Contact or Account. I make relations with the new entity and Account and Contact but it doesn=B4t work. How can I do it? Thanks You probably need to do this via a callout. There is no way to "map" related records like this. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "crmnovel" <lmalzueta@tele...

Encoding problem
Hi all, I'm using the XmlDocument class to create an XML document. I found out that in .NET there are special classes that they do that job a lot faster, namelly XmlTextWritter. My problem is that using the XmlTextWritter the encoding gets messed up. How do I set the XmlTextWritter's ecncoding to be the same as the one that the XmlDocument is using? I've tried this but doesn't work. System.IO.MemoryStream s = new System.IO.MemoryStream(); XmlTextWriter LWriter = new XmlTextWriter(s, Encoding.Unicode); Thanks in advance, Greg Your problem is not specific enough to provi...

Contact Problem #3
Recently we installed a new "C" drive and moved data from the old one. However, in Outlook, I cannot use the "To" and/or "CC" buttons. A message comes up "The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts list associated....it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. To remove..." I am running Office XP/Students & Teachers, all updates are in. We removed the old Address book (.wab) (492KB) from the "E" drive (leaving a copy there) and it now resides at C/(user)/AppData/MS as the third folder, named Larry...

IP protocol problem
Hello all. I Need to set the TTL and the TOS values of an IP Packet. Please help me. regards. Ariel. "Ariel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:087901c3986a$9c8ae710$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello all. > > I Need to set the TTL and the TOS values of an IP Packet. setsockopt with a level of IPPROTO_IP and a value of IP_TTL. A Winsock provider isn't required to support it, use getsockopt to get the option's setting to see if it's supported and it may not work with all socket types for all I know (I've only used it with raw soc...

Data validation problem
Hail to you all.... First post here and hopefully the last... Second, sorry if i'm not on the right board... Third, sorry for my not perfect english.... Well enough "being sorry thing" here my problem... I'm currently validating a form in excell and some bug just got int the equation wich i cannot remove (solve).... I got a list of text value c4:c28 wich contain some number like "p-12" i got a cell g4 wich CANNOT take any of the value in c4:c28 here what i got thus far : =MAJUSCULE(G4)<>RECHERCHE(MAJUSCULE(G4);C4:C28;C4:C28) it in french so i will give y...

Please help me solve my problem
Hi, I Have a cell say a1 that has a continuously changing number it in and I want to track the highest number that it prints, and the same for the lowest number in cell a2. I would like these results to show up in the cells below them Im very new to programming and your help would be much appreciated many thanks Sacha David On Mar 5, 1:01=A0pm, Sacha David <sach1...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, =A0I Have a cell say a1 that has a continuously changing number it > in and I want to track the highest number that it prints, =A0and the > same for the lowest number i...

Sendmail problems
Ron, I hope your out there. I am using your sendmail in a huge spreadsheet as an order form. All data from option sheets that are ordered come to one main sheet. I want the user to send the main sheet and the option sheets for the models they order. Everything has been find through testing until today. The main sheet when sent out by itself is ok. But when it is sent along with the option sheets the vaules from formulas only in the center of the main sheet are all REF#. Why is this happeining? Barb Hi Barb Must see the workbook to see your problem Send me the workbook private ...

Statement Line Items not purging off statement
I have a few customer statements that although payments and returns have been applied to invoices and paid in full are not purging off their statement?? There are a few different ways to achieve this outcome. This method is when NOT using National Accounts. I find most customers do not want to run the Paid Transaction Removal process too soon, in case of voids and credits are required. We modify the RM Statement and add a cacluated field to supress the body when the current transaction amount is zero. First step is to link the RM Open File to the RM_Statements_TRX_Temp, us...

AnimateWindow function problem
hi I want to hide my application on certain conditions when the application is minimized. Till now i was using ShowWindow to achieve this and it worked fine. Now when I am using the AnimateWindow API the window gets hidden but the window's entry in the taskbar remains. I am posting the code that i have written. void CMainFrame::OnSysCommand(UINT nID, LPARAM lParam) { if ((nID & 0xFFF0) == SC_MINIMIZE) { if(bMinimizeToTray) { this->AnimateWindow(200,AW_HIDE |AW_SLIDE | AW_VER_POSITIVE); // this->ShowWindow(SW_HIDE); return; } } CFrameWnd::O...

Store.exe problem caused by Outlook CRM Client
Hi, We are facing the store.exe that needs 90% processor time problem as already discussed on this forum. Can someone post a solution how to change the tagging that is mentioned as a solution? The users in our network that cause the problem did have a large amount of emails in their inbox, but these mails are moved to another location. The problem however persists. If someone can send some information about how to change this setting or how to solve this problem, please contact me. Thank you in advance, Gertjan van der Linden The auto-tagging settings are set at a global level, to ch...

If statement- formula
Well I'm stumped again. If close!ag2:ag19999 contains "xyz" enter contents of close!ag2:ag19999, otherwise enter contents of close!ae2:ae19999 thanx, ~Julz Hi what do you mean with 'enter contents'?. Do you want to add them? If yes try =SUMIF(close!ag2:ag19999,"xyz",close!ag2:ag19999)+SUMIF(close!ag2:ag199 99,"<>xyz",close!ae2:ae19999) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Julz wrote: > Well I'm stumped again. > > If close!ag2:ag19999 contains "xyz" enter contents of > close!ag2:ag19999, otherwise enter cont...