Standard Edition versus Edition 2004

I have Microsoft My Money Standard Edition installed on my PC (WinXP).
It came as a part of  Ms Works suite 2006. Now I would like to restore
the backup file to My Money 2004 editions. But there seems to be a
problem, My Money 2004 does not accept the backup files of the Standard
Edition. Is the anything I can do in order to make the transfer of the
backup file possible?
Grateful for your help
QV
0
quovadis (2)
12/4/2008 8:27:54 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

The version of Money in Works 2006 was likely newer than Money 2004. You
will need to use a version of Money at least as recent as that which was
used to make the backup.

"QV" <quovadis@vademecum.invalid> wrote in message
>I have Microsoft My Money Standard Edition installed on my PC (WinXP). It
>came as a part of  Ms Works suite 2006. Now I would like to restore the
>backup file to My Money 2004 editions. But there seems to be a problem, My
>Money 2004 does not accept the backup files of the Standard Edition. Is the
>anything I can do in order to make the transfer of the backup file
>possible?

Manufacturing Standard Cost
Hello, We are running GP 8.0 SP 2 with Manufacturing. We have a standard cost revalution journal entry is there a way to find which standard cost changes make up this journal entry? Thanks for any help you can provide. -- Thanks, Brian ...

HIPAA Standards
Hello, Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM support HIPAA Standards for electronic transactions ? Take care, Dave Hi, MS CRM dont provide HIPAA built in functionality. Biztalk may provide it and MS CRM can be integrated with Biztalk. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Dave Banerjee" wrote: > Hello, > > Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM support HIPAA Standards for electronic > transactions ? > > Take care, > Dave > No, CRM does not provide any...

Printing problem
This may also relate to scrolling. An Edit control under Win9x/Me can only hold 65535 characters of text, whereas one under W2K/XP can hold over 2 billion. That has caused me a problem. I've had users to try to drop more text into my Edit control (in an EditView) than will fit in it. I worked around that by checking the length of the incoming text against the buffer, removing lines at the top of the buffer if needed to provide space, then putting the incoming text into the control at the bottom. That worked, but I lose the text that is taken out of the buffer. The problem I have is that ...

Money 2004 Debt Planner
I set up my debt planner and have this strange situation: Under 'Define your payment plan' it states that my minimum monthly allocation for my plan is $1,640. I entered $2,300 as my desired monthly allocation. Planner then states that "The monthly amount you defined is not sufficient to pay all upcoming debt bills. Money has distributed your monthly payments to make sure that you can pay all debt bills over the course of your plan." How can this be the case if it says I only need $1,640 but I am allocating $2,400? HELP! I finally found the answer... 1. Quit Mone...

Creating typed dataset from an industry standard schema
Has anyone run into problems creating typed datasets from complex schemas? I am attempting to create a Typed Dataset in Visual Studio .Net from a .xsd schema file for a industry standard web service. I have run the schema through XML Spy and validated it with no errors, but when attempting to generate a dataset, I keeping getting a 'undefined data type' error. The schema is quite large so I don't know if that is causing the problem or if it is just something odd about .Net's parser. Here is the section of the schema causing the problem. There are only two spots where the...

Create a button to edit and save new record
Hi there I would like to create a button for a form that would allow me to edit a record, make changes, and save it as a new record. I don't want to save a record and have it overwrite earlier information. How will I create this button? Thank you in advance The best way would be to copy the existing record into a new record and then edit the copy. I wonder why you need to do this. It indicates to me that you ***might*** have design problems in your table structure if you need to duplicate most (or many) of the fields in one record in the next record. Here is an ...

how do i edit my general address
I want to edit my own address under the general tab in outlook. Cannot figure out how to accomplish this. Help, please. be228 <be228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to edit my own address under the general tab in outlook. Cannot >figure out how to accomplish this. Help, please. WHAT "general tab"? ...

standard deviation
I am making a simple bar graph with two data sets that I want to compare. I want to have the error bars represent the SD rather than % or something else. All I can get it to do is put the same bars on both data sets, which is not correct. I have calculate the SD and know that it is not the same for both sets. Any help would be appreciated. Clem In both XL 2003 and XL 2007 it is possible to use a column of data fro your error bars (actually two columns: one for positive, another for negative) Have a look again in the dialog. If needed come back but tell us what version of E...

standards in visio
hi is there any standard for designing network in visio? thanks visio doesn't design networks it assists people in documenting them. no, there are no standards. al "kyan" <gheysar_k@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHRQFIZPFHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi > is there any standard for designing network in visio? > thanks > ...

Editing Global Address List
System: Win2K Server with Exchange 2k. The User has been removed from the AD u+C and the users mailbox has been deleted, but the user still shows up in Outlook, if I "check the users name". Is there a way to manually remove the user from the GAL? -- please remove the spaces to email me directly. Thank You. have you tried going into the Recipient Update Services in ESM and manually running an update? It should automatically update your address to not include the deleted user. "Joga" <c o l d a n d b l u e at H oT M a i L> wrote in message news:443D746E-367B-4F94-...

Allow users to edit range ERROR
Hello, I've a problem, I have a macro in my sheet that custom sort by hitting a box. Now I want to allow users to edit range so I have to protect my sheet. When I do this thing, my macro said there's an error in it. How can I allow users to edit range and my macra still working. Can anyone help me and let my know how??? Thanks Please post your macro 'Sub...End Sub) HTH -- AP <blommerse@saz.nl> a �crit dans le message de news: 1151413348.876416.287750@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I've a problem, I have a macro in my sheet that custom sort by...

Is 2004 better?
I run a small computer business. In 2004 did they make it easier to make a inventory database of items? ...

edit statement .XML
We were able to remove "Minimum Payment" but are unable to remove the amount part ($0.00). How can we do this? We would also like to do the same for "Credit Limit" and "Credit Available" along with the corresponding amounts. We would also like to remove the cash register logo that is printed alongside our name and address on the statement. Thanks in advance for your assistance. Matt ...

Why Micorosoft Money only have Standard in Canada? What is the different between Candian Standard Edition and the U.S.?
Hi, everyone; I live in Canada....... I wanting to get the Microsoft Money Deluxe or maybe Premium Edition... Because I do a little Stock Trading myself.. and wanted to use to Stock Trade Tracker... However, in Canada they only have the "Standard Canadian Edition".. Can't find any Deluxe or Premium up here.... The only way is I have to buy it through Ebay from someone down in the United States... What is the different between the Candian Standard Edition and the U.S. one anyway? ...

Money 2004 Small Business Invoice Payment and Deposit Register
Anyone, I am a new Money 2004 user. Money automatically records payments received from invoice into my check register. When I make deposits to my bank, I usually have several checks to deposit and they are from different companies. This creates duplicate entries into my check register when I download from the bank. How can I make a deposit of several checks and still have my invoices tracked? I would rather keep the total deposit as shown on my actual bank statement, not individual deposits for each invoice payment. Any way to do this? Thanks CJ ...

Standard reply
Is there a way of sending a standard reply to an email in outlook. With some email clients there is a reply with... option that allows you to reply to an email with a standard response. For example choosing to reply and adding the following text to the top of the email: Thank you for applying for the position but it is has already been filled. Outlook has stationary that allows you to setup templates for new messages but I can't find a way of doing this for a reply. You can use Wizard Rules for that. Post more info like version of Outlook and whether or not you're on an Exc...

Standard C++ Library
is it true that Standard C++ Library is pretty much include functions similar to the following java packages??? java.io java.lang java.util http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ct1as7hw(VS.80).aspx It seem to me the Standard C++ Library have headers to mainipulate string / characters, doing I/O, and data structure like Stack, Queue, HashMap, Vector, time, bitwise operation, exception, iterator on a collection ... etc which pretty similar to above "very core" java package So there are 3 types of library / header in C++? CRT (C runtime library) Standard C++ Library Platform S...

Word showing edits that are not part of the document

Microsoft Money 2004 Files
I'm a new user of Microsoft Money (2004) and I'm confused about Money data files. I currently have the following files on my hard drive and would appreciate it if someone would explain the purpose of each file and if I need to retain all of them: (1) QDATA (2)QDATA Backup 0 (3) QDATA Backup 1 (4)QDATA.Ird. Also, how do I get all of the above files in a single folder? Thanks, Steve These files sound like Quicken conversions. The .lrd file indicates that you have Money open, as it is the lock file. The first is probably the money file, and will have an extension of .MNY. The s...

Where to find the msdn of the new edition MFC
thanks. "eric" <sound_of_nature@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ows2bnR1IHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > thanks. It's called MFC Feature Pack for Visual Studio 2008 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D466226B-8DAB-445F-A7B4-448B326C48E7 -- David ...

Converting from 2002 standard
Hi, I've problem when i try to convert my money file from the 2002 standard version, it keep on saying cannot open it due difference version. Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA In microsoft.public.money, Sebastian wrote: > > >I've problem when i try to convert my money file from the >2002 standard version, it keep on saying cannot open it >due difference version. Money cannot open a version localized for another country. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;197668 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;178830 Get a later ve...

16GB limit even after upgrading to Enterprise Edition
I recently upgraded from 2003 standard edition to enterprise edition. Under system manager it still says I am at standard edition and therefore still have the 16GB limit on my store. Did my upgrade perhaps fail or do I need to tell exchange somewhere to expand my limit? Thanks, Larry if you look in your application event log, do you see event 1216 or 1217 after your information store starts up? did you exit and go back into the ESM? "Larry Howe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1acf01c48c75$e712d590$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I recently upgrade...

(HELP)entering arabic/persian text in edit box
I created a simple Dialog based application and placed an edit box on it . Executing the program I still can't type in the editbox in arabic or persian (with the problem: showing the letters like ??? or shapes) I've studied a little about unicode or mbcs(multi byte character sets) assuming the problem is related to this topic but I dont know how to solve the problem . any comment is wellcomed (any link ,material or ...). Thanks in advance ...

Editing multiple records
We use CRM 2.0. I wonder if there is a multi-record editing command similar to "Find & Replace". We have imported several dozen records as Leads. I wish to update the Industry field to a single value, say "Insurance". How can I do this without opening every single Lead record and changing the field manually? Thanks for the help Hello Jose, There isn't a such a global "Find & Replace" command, but the easiest way to simulate this is to create a manual workflow in WM, and then run the workflow against the subset of records you desire or compiled ...